All Comments on 'The Howl of the Northern Wolf'

by ImagineDinosaurs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Personally I like some build up.

Stories where the woman has sex within 5 minutes of somebody she’s met are very unrealistic.

This one is very realistic. The only criticism I have is that you should have warned the reader that the development will be so slow. It is an exceptionally good story once you get into it.

Great 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked the way the story builds. The only negative is that she hates him and then she changes her mind after almost being raped in the ballet. The ending was incredible. Great job of building characters with distinct personalities. A really fun,erotic read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong section here. This should be under Romance. It's nice to read a love story with sexual games and not see every imaginable fucking position on the first page, but actually make the characters fall in love before they have sex. I love how you develop their feelings for each other. One of the best stories I've read on Literotica. I gave it 5 stars. I would give it more.

Jammarson02Jammarson02about 1 year ago

I think it was a beautiful story. Great build up and loved the ending. I could picture the characters very clearly.

Please continue writing for us readers.

5 stars !!

Klubot99Klubot99about 1 year ago

This is bloody awesome. I love your style. I found zero mistakes with your English - in fact this is a thousand times better than most English Born writers. Pleas continue with more stories like this. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't connect to it. I think it's too complicated.

lonewolf68alphalonewolf68alphaabout 1 year ago

Congratulations! It's nice to have a story that engages both 'heads'. I'm glad you stuck with this one. I look forward to your next adventure.

5thRing5thRingabout 1 year ago

I greatly appreciate the style, for what it is, although it is not one in which I would care to read many stories.

The style reminds me of some independent film shorts I've seen. That's what stood out to me the most.

This is something that I would like to see as a short film. I think it would work very well.

My only complaint is that a lot of the onomatopoeia was confusing. I had trouble imagining what actual sounds they were intended to illustrate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous