The Human Bearer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop being all over me like this," Tasha protested. "People will..."

"Let them talk," Xer cut him short. "You are mine."

"Are you nuts? We even have an audience."

"He already knows." Xer shrugged, not even sparing Riordan a glance.

"How do you know that?" Tasha asked, alarmed.

"I didn't, but you just confirmed it."

A sly mofo, Riordan thought.

"Tasha is carrying my egg." Xer suddenly turned towards Riordan and looked at him with shiny eyes. "We are going to have the most beautiful Xenolite on the planet."

Riordan was lost for words.

Tasha slapped Xer upside the head.

"Are you going to yell it over the speakers?"

"No. But I had to tell someone." Xer turned his attention on Tasha. "Much better now."

"Riordan, can you leave us alone for a minute? I need to talk some sense into this boy," Tasha said. "Don't go too far. It will only take a second."

Riordan nodded and stood up. They really needed to talk stuff through, that was for sure.

***

"Hey beautiful," someone called right into his ear and he almost jumped.

The Xeno from earlier was slowly crowding him into a corner. He knew well he could not stand a chance against these beings.

"I might look like a whore, but I'm actually a bearer," he said the first thing that came to mind.

The Xeno laughed.

"Of course, you're Counselor Xana Lei's precious charge. How did he leave you to attend such a party on your own?"

"I don't know. He doesn't tell me why he does this or that."

"Is that so?" the Xeno got closer and now Riordan had his back flat against the wall. "He seemed very much taken with you at the last party."

"Don't you have your own bearer?" Riordan asked bluntly. "And there are plenty of handsome guys around."

"I noticed you the last party. Covered in seth, trembling, so vulnerable, and arousing for everyone in the room. I had no idea darker ones can be so beautiful."

The Xeno was now in his personal space and his hypnotic grey eyes were holding his. Riordan felt a slight trembling growing inside. If this guy was going to use his mind fucking abilities to dominate him, he could do nothing about it.

"Master Xana would not agree to see us like this," he tried to maintain a semblance of politeness.

"What he doesn't know cannot hurt anyone." The Xeno laughed, and Riordan shuddered.

The stranger was beautiful and his soft empathic voice was ringing in his mind, but it didn't feel right. Riordan thought of Xana, of his playful, yet domineering attitude, of his deep green eyes filled with cheerful wickedness, of his touch, maddening most of the times. His entire mind and body protested against the assault taking place.

"You're resisting," the Xeno said, clearly taken aback. "What sort of human are you? Are you perhaps enhanced with mind reading resistance abilities? Earthians should let us know if they possess such technologies."

"I don't have anything... installed," Riordan said. "I am just loyal to my owner. Please forgive me."

Kyle would have been so proud of him. He was pleased with himself. He managed to avoid saying something that was going to warrant him instant death.

"Human," the Xeno cooed, "since you are present at such a party, this only means that it is alright for anyone to touch you. Your master allows it."

Bullshit, Riordan wanted to say.

"I was informed otherwise," he said, pursing his lips. "I mean no disrespect, but can I please go back to my friends? I am certain many others present here would be more than flattered by your attention."

"Others are not as interesting. Your reluctance to comply adds to the allure. You must be exquisite with a full belly." The Xeno suddenly placed one hand over his naked midsection. "Do you cry out when your owner fills you up?"

Riordan clenched his teeth. The Xeno showed no intention to back down. And the hand slowly caressing his skin was making it harder and harder to resist. His human nature was going to break down soon. He had no choice but to obey, in the end.

"What do you want?" he said through his teeth.

"Still fighting? So fascinating. Breaking you would be nothing short of a delight."

Was the asshole taking out his cock? With the orgy taking place all around, it seemed natural. The column of white flesh pushed against his clothed crotch and Riordan reacted. His back hit the wall hard and he began to sweat. What was he to do? If he fought, he was bound to face the death sentence on this stupid planet. If he didn't, Xana was going to kill him. It didn't matter that they weren't fucking anymore. He was having it bad, no matter what.

The Xeno's tail began coiling around his body slowly, lazily. The tip was already past the waistband of his scanty pants and there was a sensation of cold making his teeth clatter. The Xeno's hypnotic eyes were keeping his trapped and he could not speak, nor move. Then the serpent tongue began jutting out.

He opened his mouth and the Xeno's grey eyes glinted with satisfaction.

"Xana! Help me!" Riordan began yelling.

His voice was not that loud at first, but the Xeno stopped in his tracks. There was confusion written all over his unnatural beautiful features now. Riordan began shouting louder and louder.

More and more stopped and looked in their direction. Sounds died down and Riordan's voice was the only thing bouncing off the walls, except for the sound of water falling down the artificial cascades.

Riordan's voice was growing ragged. The Xeno finally snapped out of his stupor and slapped him hard over the face. Riordan tasted blood in his mouth, as his head lolled to one side. Oh, boy, the day was going to shit and fast.

"Who do you think you are, human?"

The Xeno raised his hand to hit him again and Riordan just closed his eyes. But the second slap never came. When he dared to open his eyes, he realized why. The Xeno's hand was held in a tight grip and there was currently a staring contest between Riordan's attacker and the newcomer.

Xana didn't look his usual self. His beautiful green eyes were marred by black circles and he looked tired. His translucent skin was shining in a strange way, shimmering like waves in the moonlight.

"I believe you have assaulted my bearer enough, Firas," Xana said calmly.

Riordan could see Xana's fingers digging deeper and deeper into the other's wrist. The tail holding him hostage finally began uncoiling.

"I meant no disrespect, counselor," the Xeno finally spoke and cast his eyes down.

Riordan exhaled and he could feel his cheeks getting damp. Disturbed, he wiped his face with his hands and stared at the wetness left on them, as if he could not understand.

"I will demand compensation for this."

"Yes, counselor." The Xeno made himself little, and he was finally allowed to leave.

Riordan looked at his master. Xana seemed pensive as he looked back. And suddenly, Xana grabbed his hand and began dragging him out of the room, without even addressing him one word.

He could not fathom what the other was thinking. Xana was an alien, someone as foreign from his human nature as he could be. But the hand engulfing his was warm and assuring, and Riordan accepted to just follow without asking questions.

***

The vehicle waiting for him engulfed his body in that strange, coffin like, grip. Where he was headed, he had no idea. And he had no idea where Xana was now, and a strange sensation of loss flooded him. As the vehicle sped up, he just let the tears run down his face.

The hands that grabbed him as soon as he was out of the vehicle were familiar. He looked at Xana, pleading without saying anything.

"We're home," Xana said and Riordan was surprised to feel himself carried bridal style from the car to the door of the building he had first called his residence when he had landed on this planet.

He was deposited on one of the large beds without another word.

"Are you... going to execute me?" he finally managed.

Fear, deep and harsh, was back. Xana said nothing, but pushed him on his back and soon, the long bifurcated tongue was in his mouth. It tasted sweet, like usual, but it tasted like longing, too.

His master's tongue was slow and soothing, feeding him seth little by little, but Xana's hands were hurried as they ripped the little clothing covering Riordan to reach the naked skin.

When he was impaled on his owner's cock, Riordan whined softly. It was like he was finally offered water after walking through a dessert. Seth was flowing into him, like a flood, and he was thankful. He felt like coming home.

The skillful tail followed and pushed inside his ass, stretching him wider. Yet he didn't mind. He wanted this. He wanted Xana to stretch him and use him. He even wanted to have a full belly and swim in Xana's seth, absorb it through all his pores. Xana was pulling hard at the ring in his nipple, like he was seeking an assurance of ownership in that gesture. The pain was sharp, but soon dulled by the seth working through his veins. The shot of pain recurred over and over again. And each time, he was soothed.

When they came together, he didn't even wonder how that could happen. He stood there, while Xana filled his belly, little by little, until he felt so full he could not move. Xana seemed happy and no longer worn out as he began rubbing his belly.

"Xana," he whispered softly.

"Hush, love," the master said. "Let me look at you. It's been so long."

He lay there, and let himself caressed and cherished. Xana rested his head atop his bearer's chest.

"Your heartbeat. I missed it."

They fell asleep like that.

***

Riordan woke up, feeling better like he had never felt in weeks. Xana was already awake, stretching lazily next to him.

"Hmm, do you think we should talk?" he made an attempt, but a hand came to brush over his nipples, insisting on the one with the piercing.

Maybe talking could be postponed.

"You are to remain home."

"Okay," Riordan mumbled. "But, wait, Kyle..."

"He will be here, don't worry. That old piece of machinery served well to inform me of your predicament."

"But he wasn't there, how could he..."

"Apparently, he managed somehow to create a neurological network between you and him and he could sense your distress signal. Otherwise, he would have been recycled."

"What for? If he wasn't there?" Riordan rebelled.

"Hush, Rio," Xana cooed. "I had enough of not seeing you. You are to spend the day in bed."

"But Kyle?"

"Should I be jealous?" Xana chuckled. "You seem to be obsessed with the bot."

"Don't be stupid," Riordan retorted, then stopped. "I'm sorry, master Xana Lei."

That seem to give Xana pause.

"Humans are strange creatures. You were happy to see me. You accepted me to fill your belly, unlike before. And now you revert to being upset."

"You were the one to make me call you that." Riordan looked away. "Weren't you fed up with me?"

"Listen, bearer," Xana's voice grew cold, "I will not waste any time with arguing. You are here to provide what you were sent here for."

"Xana." Riordan wrapped his hand slowly around a soft strand of platinum gold. "Why are you such a huge jerk?"

Xana's eyes grew wide, but the alien began to laugh.

"Your nice voice... Your rebellious nature... Everything about you. It fills this space."

"What are you saying? Did you miss me?" Riordan now pulled at the Xeno's hair.

"We are not going to talk about human emotions right now. I need you. It seems that we already have developed a strong connection over the short time we bonded. Being away from you creates a certain discomfort."

"Discomfort?" Riordan snorted, now feeling more in charge. At least, he wasn't stupid. He was well aware of how he felt. "Too tough to say the words, snake boy?"

Xana was just a young stubborn idiot. He could deal with that.

"What words?" Xana quirked an eyebrow.

"I love you, idiot," Riordan supplied the explanation and instantly froze.

Xana looked at him, his green eyes filled with unhidden wonder.

"I didn't mean that I love you, I mean that these are the words you don't dare to say," he added quickly.

Xana seemed disappointed.

"Why the long face? You don't believe this romance crap anyway."

"Tell me that you love me," Xana said, keeping him close with one strong hand.

Riordan snorted. "Why?"

"Because humans think it is important. Say it."

"This is not how this works," Riordan made an attempt to explain.

"Say it." Xana placed his head on Riordan's shoulder.

"Fine. I love you, asshole. Better?"

"It doesn't sound like you said it the first time."

"Hey, you cannot be this picky. I love you, okay? You're a huge pain in the ass, but I love you."

Since the concept of love was so strange to these aliens, he could lie all he wanted. Those were nothing but words, after all.

tbc

12