All Comments on 'The Human Bearer Ch. 21'

by daemondhart

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedee7 months ago

Shit, it’s more dire than we thought. I hope we find out what the hell the purpose of the revolt was, and how the … rebels?? pulled it off. (I was kinda hoping Rio would tell Marn that Tasha was in love with him to see how he responded, but this was not the time, lol.)

And I can only assume Xana thinks Rio pushed Kanto until he had no choice but to punish him. Because Rio DID later save Kanto’s life, after all.

sealandssdsealandssd7 months ago

I think there will be another kind of 'purnishment' awaiting Kento.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love this story so much, I was so scared when I thought it ended but I see you’re putting chapters out on a regular basis and I keep checking for the next update every day. I’m beyond excited for Riordan to give birth but I know/hope there’s still a lot to come before that

canndcannd7 months ago

..."part of him believed that Xana might get a little jealous, but they'd cross that bridge once they reached it."-- ha ha understatement of the century.

This is crazy that the bearers are to be used to repopulate xenos but i hope rio can show them human potential. Xana and him have to show the others! The boys and Lewis can help if xana doesn't kill them lol. Marn is a big perv like the rest but he sees something in rio too! Ì get so excited for each chapter. I wonder where those other ships ended up? I guess the baby xenolites didn't make it onto another ship safely? Will we every find out what happened to xer and rio's friend? And where is the tu' lek going? What is their destination? Will we learn what went wrong on the planet during the coup that killed so many? I get the unexpected wave would kill bearers - so sad they ignored marn's warnings- but what happened to those baddies who created the coup? How did xenos die in water i wonder? Can't wait for more. I'm glad xana and rio are back together but rio has some explaining to do ! I guess even marn will have to make another baby now that they need to rebuild their species!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemondhart@daemondhart
I write gay erotica that pushes the limits of imagination, kinks, and lust. Read ahead on my online series and hot short stories on: https://subscribestar.adult/daemon-d-hart This is where I talk about my stories and what I intend to do with them. Website: https://daemondh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES