The Human Bearer Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most of them are not as attached to their bearers as Xana is to you. I must take this into consideration."

"But the other bearers will hate my ass," Riordan argued further.

"According to your owner, that's not something you care about. Has anything changed?" Marn asked, with another hint of a smile on his lips.

Riordan shook his head. Everything Marn was saying made sense and he didn't want to end up carrying a bunch of eggs, but he couldn't shake off the thought that it wasn't fair towards the others. Since when was he so conflicted about stuff like that? He had no idea why he was bothering his head with this shit.

"Okay. I mean, you're clearly right. And Xana can be jealous. I think."

"You don't appear convinced of your owner's almost debilitating attachment to you."

"Debilitating, right," Riordan snorted and wiped his tears. "I hope this doesn't come to bite him in the ass."

"We will have order. Now is not the time for petty conflicts, and we have plenty of work ahead of ourselves. We will reach a convenient solution in due time. Have your bot escort you to your quarters now."

Riordan pushed himself up. "Thanks," he murmured. And then, under that amused gaze, he realized that there was something he could do to shake off that smirk. So, he took a bow. "I mean, thank you for your time, Your Majesty."

Marn only laughed. "Kanto has reported some interesting facts to Xana," he informed him. "I have just received the full report."

There was no point to ask about how. "What's that report all about? Does it concern me?"

"Yes," Marn said but added nothing.

That didn't sound good. Nope. He'd have some serious explanations to offer.

***

He should have told Xana everything, but they had both been so horny, and then he had been out like a light. Now, he felt a certain uneasiness at the thought of how Xana would react to all those big reveals.

He stepped into his old quarters only to find it empty. That gave him a reprieve, but then, he felt someone looming behind him. He didn't have to turn to know that Xana was there.

"Kyle, wait outside," Xana ordered the bot.

Riordan turned, forcing a carefree smile. He couldn't read Xana's face at first.

The deep green eyes set on him with a deep hunger in them. "Do you enjoy getting punished, Riordan?"

That wasn't the reaction he'd been expecting.

What the fuck?

tbc

12