The Human Centipede Pt. 01

Story Info
Adriana wasnt aware what the morning had in mind for her.
811 words
3.17
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erodin
Erodin
11 Followers

Adriana start to wake up. Like after a late night with to little sleep, it take some time to identify a dreaming wake up from a real wake up. This time, it was a real wake up. She dreamed several times this night, not sure about what but still a feeling of dreams.

The breath was strained and things felt stuffed around her body. Something was in her mouth and clearly, along with her getting more awake, she could not move at all. Her breath through nose was blocked. She tried to realized whats went on before her sleep last time. She couldnt get any ideas, but the restraints on her body appear more and more sever. She started to make sounds through the hose. Something was deeply wrong here, at least things is not as she expected.

Adriana tried to move anything she could move on her body and appear to be completely stuck. She could not wiggle, not sit, not roll, not turn her head. She was simply completely rock cemented. But why? How? She ran through thousends of memorys. Nothing fits in. But her body sweat and her feet above the rest of the body feels a major tension. Saliva pours out from the hose in her mouth. She tried more sounds. She tried to shout "my feet hurts, remove this from me", but imagine saying this with a 30mm plastic hose stuck between the teeth in your mouth.

Something happened.

She felt hands on her wrapped body and hear sounds of voices, but very unclear. Like her ears were covered. Just as she realized the distorded voices, a dildo alike item were stuck through the hose in her mouth and begun growing. Adriana quickly recognize the feeling. There was a pump ball gag in her mouth. Someone has placed here into some advanced form of BDSM activity. She started to faint and breath heavily as there was almost impossible to breath through the gagboll inserted through the hose. Luckily it ended quick, so she learnt to keep quiet.

No shouting.

As of a sudden, black lighted background appear to her eyes, very close. A large horizontal 0 appear together with a intensive epic sound theme in her ears. Again Adriana recognize the bootup of Oculus Go VR Headset. She started to get scared and made tremendous force to get her out of this position. It was completely pointless. She was stuck as a solid rock.

VR Environment

Soon the Oculus home environment was booted up. There was bookshelfes, windows with sea sight, a mountain in distance. Nice oak and granit combinated designed environment. A burning fire in the middle. In just 15 seconds, it was replaced with a video showing a white colour worm alike item in the center of the video. The white worm was tied on a long plank stacked on a pair of supports. It almost look like an AI generated image but Adriana realized it must be a webcam, recording her in this setting, streamed to herself through a VR headset. Music streams throuth her head. She recognize the "So it begins.." from beginning of the Stephen King movie "The Stand".

Another presence

The idea of why she experience this scared her, but the VR vision was better than before, even if its possible a lie. The music make her feel like she probably don't survive this. She tried any combination of ideas how to get out of this and there was nothing. Just her music, and the VR vision of was possibly where herself lying full body taped to a plank. Her mouth pour saliva, wonder for how long before she got dry and absolutely closer to death. After a while, she noted a wet spot at one side of the worm alide item in the VR. She tried to spit hard, so it spread out. The result was overwhelming; she se herself. At same time, a person went into the screen. It was fully glossy black dressed, like as a latex catsuit. Another person enter the screen, also glossy latex alike, but blue. Both wear barefoot except covered with latex. One person appear to have clearly smaller feet.

Body Modification

They bring some kind of wings alike thing into the video. It looks blue / white and was quite a big. Almost as the persons in the video. Adriana could not identify any faces yet as they look down and the perspective appear to be from above. But she could feel something in her back in same time she saw them put the wings on the white worm alike item on the VR screen. Are they modifying her to a butterfly? Adriana realize a bit of wettness between her legs as she realized this idea. But why are her feets hurting so.

The story continues in part two, stay tuned :)

Erodin
Erodin
11 Followers