The Humiliation of Xander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The goal here was to embarrass and humiliate him to the extreme and to observe his reactions when, for instance, a former teacher or his future mother-in-law would see him naked. How Xander handled the embarrassment and humiliation would go a long way to determining his fitness and maturity. Best of all, it would be a lot of fun for all (except Xander, perhaps) to see him in the nude and subject him to all positions and motions so that we, his female friends and acquaintances, see every inch of his naked body.

At this point, I knew his former high school nurse (Xander was in college when these tests occurred) Carol Jurgans, and Xander's mom had seen him naked. But now it was a sterner test and would be run by me with assistance from Mrs. Roper, his next door neighbor, Mrs. Julie Evans, his current swim coach in college, Mrs. Tammy Goldens, his high school PE teacher, and Mrs. Alice Jenkins, his current freshman English teacher in college. And as a bonus - extreme embarrassment as such - his future mother-in-law, Doris Mason, also will participate. These ladies and I will put Xander through exercises to ascertain his physical fitness. This session is one of my favorites. By the time we get through, all of us will know, feel, touch, and smell every single inch of Xander's body.

We all were sitting in a circle when Xander, wearing only a very skipping towel, entered the room. He clearly was very surprised to see all of us there. He had no idea that such a crowd would be administering the next test. And here he was, practically naked.

"Xander," I said, walking up to him. "This is your last big session and this is when we determine that you are in good physical shape. Remove your towel so these ladies can see you."

Xander's shoulders shrugged downward. He knew as soon as he saw these women, all important either to his growing up years or currently now in his life, that they would see him naked and see his sex organ. He closed his eyes and slipped his towel off. He heard the ladies gasp.

I stood next to the embarrassed young man and snuck a look behind him. He had a beautiful ass and I couldn't wait to see more of it. But the ladies were admiring his genitals. I decided to increase his humiliation. I brought Xander over to the sitting ladies so that he, and his genitals, were close to them.

"Isn't his sex just gorgeous?" I asked them. I lifted Xander's penis up with my finger and then pulled it this way and that. "Note," I said, "that his penis is a solid four inches long. If you look carefully, you can see his pee slit at the top of his penis crown. I think we can all agree that his slit is just perfect. He will have no trouble sending his semen into Evita's soft vagina."

As the ladies all agreed that his penis looked just fine, Xander closed his eyes. So, next, I let his penis go and cuddled his balls in the palm of my hands. "Mrs. Roper, could you come closer - it is your turn to check Xander's sex out."

So Mrs. Roper came up and tugged on Xander's cock and held his left testicle in her hand. "Oh, yes, Mrs. Hackett, I think his testicles will be able to make all the semen needed to make a child. Xander, your sex is so soft."

"Mrs Evans," I said, "it is your turn to come up. You all know that Julie is Xander's swim coach at college and so she has seen a lot of Xander, but not all of him. Is it true that you have never seen Xander's sex parts?"

"Indeed not," Julie replied, "and I have been waiting to see him all naked. You have not disappointed, Xander. You pack quite a wallop down there. It is a shame that you have hidden the most beautiful part of your body from me."

I could see Xander's humiliation was taking hold of him. He didn't get teary or anything like that - after all, he was an adult. But he clearly was feeling awkward or feeling shame. Poor Xander - his privates were completely exposed and being fondled by women he knew.

I next called up Tammy Goldens, his high school PE teacher. She looked at Xander right in the eye and placed her hand on his cheek. "What a handsome young man you are, Xander. And yet the wonder of you is hanging down between your legs. Please turn around so that we can all see your butt."

Xander sighed and slowly turned around. Tammy rubbed his ass cheeks and then ran her hand down his crack. Xander visibly jerked as he felt her fingers on his anus.

Tammy just laughed and said, "Xander, even your little hole is perfect." Everyone else laughed at his humiliation.

Then I called up Alice Jenkins, his current English teacher in college and she looked him in the eye and then wrapped her hands around his cock and balls. "Xander, when you are sitting in class, I want you to know that all I will be thinking about is how I felt as I held your cock and balls in my hands. You should write your next essay on that."

Once all the ladies completed their inspection of Xander's sex organ, he stood there in complete embarrassment. But now we needed to see him in action.

"Xander," I said, "do ten jumping jacks."

The young man paused for a few seconds. Clearly he did not want to comply but he knew that if he did not successfully complete requirements put forth by the 'Institute of Marriage', he and Evita could not get married until they were both twenty-one. Now, he was unaware that we all had agreed that we would certify him regardless of whether he completed the session. In other words, if he refused this order, he and Evita would still receive their marriage license.

After all, the ladies all knew Xander previously. They loved the young man. The point here was to embarrass and humiliate him so that he knew his proper place in life - one of equality with everyone else and that he was not superior to anyone. The other point was that they all got to see Xander naked, to see how he looked when undressed, to see male beauty at his best. And even better, they would get to touch him intimately.

So, Xander began the jumping jacks and it was special to see his cock and balls bounce all over. Then I ordered him to do push-ups and we had fun looking beneath him and making sure the tip of his hanging penis touched the floor. I ordered him to do sit-ups and each lady had a chance to hold his feet and to get a good view of his undercarriage. I must admit, Xander had a wonderful perineum.

Finally, I ordered him to get on his knees and place his elbows in front of him. We all stood behind him and could see his balls hang low and his ass crack open up. We made sure that Xander knew we all were inspecting his asshole and we let him know how special his asshole was.

It was at this point that I think Xander realized this so-called inspection was probably a sham. But he didn't say so (his mom told me later that he confessed that when his asshole was being praised, he knew something was off).

As a result, he submitted to the final humiliation. I ordered Doris, his future mother-in-law, to jerk off her future son-in-law to ascertain that everything was working sexually. None of us knew that Xander's own mom had already tested his penis and balls. It would not have mattered if we had. This was something we wanted to see.

So, Doris got behind Xander and the young man gulped as Evita's mom grabbed his cock in one hand and cradled his balls in the other. It didn't take long for her to get him hard. His face made all sorts of cute expressions as sexual feelings overwhelmed his body. He began to groan and slightly jerk his body as Doris stimulated his penis crown and vigorously stroked his cock up and down. Soon Xander's facial expressions and his body movements announced he was about to ejaculate his semen.

As his cum spurt out of his penis, we all laughed and cheered. Now we all knew what Xander looked like when having an orgnasm. Now we all knew what Xander would look like when he was fucking Evita. And Xander knew that he had no secrets left to hide from all these ladies who knew him so well. His humiliation was now complete.

Xander's Second Narrative

After I was jerked off by my future mother-in-law, the ladies complimented me and began to leave the room. I could not look any of them in the eye. My humiliation made me feel small and diminished. When the ladies had left, Mrs. Hackett came up to me. Still naked, I sat on the chair and could not look her in the face. She sat opposite me which meant she could see my sex just hanging there. I thought that perhaps she was taunting me. As it turned out, she wasn't, but still...

"Look at me," she ordered. "I know you feel humiliated but I also hope you learned that you and Evita will be equals in your marriage. You are not the dominant one - there is no dominant one. For your marriage to be successful, you will need to treat her as your equal. That was what today was all about."

"You could have found a better way to teach the lesson," I said.

"I am sure we could have," she replied. "But the law dictates that we certify you as a healthy male and most importantly, that you have a healthy reproductive system." Mrs. Hackett then gently grabbed my cock and balls. "These," she said, "worked exactly like they are supposed to."

Damn it - I hated being humiliated but I loved being touched. As she fondled my balls, I got very angry with myself because I was very angry with her but I still loved her touch. So I changed the subject.

"What about Evita's test?" I asked.

"Oh, she passed, with flying colors," Mrs. Hackett said with a smile.

"When did she have her test?" I asked.

"While you were being tested," she replied. "You see, Xander, her test wasn't that long. We are all women and she presented no mystery to us. You, however, being a male, did. You required a more thorough investigation."

"You couldn't get more thorough than you did, I'd say," I said.

"Indeed," she replied. "We all wanted to see you naked and check every inch of your body. And, to be blunt, each and everyone of us, including your mom, loved every second we spent with you. In time, you will realize that if nothing else, you made a few middle aged women very excited. You were so embarrassed that we all loved you for it even more. I mean, right now, I am looking at your nakedness and loving every minute of it. I hope you don't mind me saying it."

"What's done is done," I mumbled. And really, now everything was over and I can got dressed and got ready ot live my life with Evita. But every time I would see any of these women, I would cringe knowing that they all knew what I looked like in the nude. At least they seemed to like what they saw. I guess.

"Is it true," Mrs. Hackett asked, "that you and Evita have never seen each other completely naked?"

"Yes," I replied, "we wanted to save everything for our wedding night. Don't tell me that she saw me during my time here."

"No, she did not," she said with a smile. "But now, she will. And we all will be able to share the moment with you and Evita when you saw each other naked for the first time."

With that, the door to the room suddenly opened and in walked my mother and my three sisters. I just stood there stupidly speechless as my sisters looked me over and stared at my sex. The other ladies followed, talking and giggling. Finally, my Evita walked in and she was as nude as I was. I gasped and smiled at the sight of her nakedness. Her breasts were perky with cute nipples. Her sweet love nest was covered by her silky pubes which made her even more desirable.

I thought I would get another erection but fortunately I had just experienced an ogansm in front of most of these women. I was able to control myself, thankfully.

"Evita," Mrs. Hackett said, "please take you future husbands sex organ into you hands. We all want to witness the first time that you touched his sex."

At that point, I didn't care who was in the room. When I felt Evita's hands fondling my testicles, I just melted away. And when Mrs. Hackett ordered me to place my hand on Evita's vagina, I was overwhelmed with my love for her. The smile on her face when my fingers softly rubbed her sex made me love her even more, if that were possible.

The session ended and Evita and I were allowed to get dressed. One last humiliation took place when my three older sisters handed me my clothes all the while commenting on my private parts. All in good fun, I guess. But still embarrassing even so.

But at least now Evita and I had no secrets from each other. And we did have a happy marriage. By the time our children were ready to get married, the laws had changed. There were no more 'investigations' like I had to go through. By then, the parents of the couple had to do the investigation. But that is a story for the next chapter.

The End

12