The Humper Game Pt. 02 Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For lunch, Jenny and Sam and Ellen had rearranged themselves again. Sam was on my right, with Jenny and then Ellen to my left. And after a couple of minutes Ellen and Deedee came up and sat with us again.

Ellen (Manning) leaned over to me and said, "Phil, I really meant it this morning about the table. If you really don't want to, I'll let it drop, but I have a feeling that after a week of no sex for anyone it will be harder to think about it. A week of no sex, and no one as nice as you for who knows how long after that?"

I looked at her hard. "You really mean it?" She nodded, smiling. "People keep thinking it's me that's making this keep happening," I told her. I looked at Ellen (Chan), who smiled and nodded, and Jenny, who smiled and gave me a hug, and then at Sam, who smiled and gave me a squeeze and said, very quietly, "Make me proud of you. I love you." So what else could I do? I told Sam, "You may as well eat my ice cream, or it'll be all melted."

I got up, and went over to Ellen and pulled her chair back and pulled her up. We kissed at some length, to calls of encouragement. Everyone at our table had certainly either heard what we said or been told. Probably at the nearest two other tables as well.

Taking her hand, I went over to the nearest empty table that was reasonably large—there were a few nearer that were intended for two or four. I pulled a couple of chairs out of the way, and then we just stood there and kissed for a while, and that was enough for me to think Ellen might just come without any more provocation. I unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra and took them both off, then sat down and pulled her into my lap and kissed and caressed her breasts for a minute or two. Somehow, during this she managed to get my shirt unbuttoned. She was moaning and gasping as if I were already eating her pussy, so I stopped and stood up, dumping Ellen from my lap into standing also. She had, it seemed, also unbuttoned my shorts without my noticing, and she pulled them down with my briefs inside. I noticed with thanks that she was very careful getting them over the head of my cock. Just for a moment she bent over and licked my cock and took the end in her mouth.

I unbuttoned her shorts, and pulled them down, also with underwear going along for the ride down. I held onto her and carefully stepped out of my shorts, and she stepped out of hers. We both had to step carefully, as we weren't bothering about removing shoes and socks. I suddenly realized that Sam had come over and was collecting our clothes for us.

I sat Ellen on the edge of the table and began licking, and she came, very loudly, within seconds. I kept it up, gently, through two more orgasms.

I boosted her farther back on the table, and hopped up beside her. I rolled her to face me, and kissed her again. She murmured, "I love your perfume, but I want you inside me."

"Not quite yet. You encouraged me in this, you can show off a little more."

I fondled her pussy until she came yet again, this time hurting my ears a little since we were face to face. Then I lay on my back and said, "On top, quick!"

She was quick, and guided me in and slid down me. I tried not to move too far or too fast, but I needn't have bothered. She went into another orgasm pretty much immediately, and it took me with her. She was no quieter this time, loud enough to cover up any noises I made, but I thought I made some, for this was violently explosive. I could feel the waves of contractions in my cock, and her own contractions felt like she was sucking on the end of it and squeezing the shaft.

As soon as we were both done, still panting, I rolled us sideways enough to pull out and lie back without her on me. I kissed her once more, thoroughly, and sat up, scooted enough to hop down off the table, took my shorts from Sam, and pulled them on. I went to the table edge Ellen was somewhat near and picked her up, then stood her up. I gave her a peck, well, a little more than that, on the lips, and we both got dressed. There were some applause and cheers from all around, and I saw to my surprise that the serving area seemed to have emptied again, workers as well as students. All I could think was that the cheers and comments from people at our table must have caused the word to spread even before we got going.

We all three went back to the table. I looked at my food and said to Sam, "Didn't I tell you not to let my ice cream melt?"

"I'll eat it, I promise, melted or not. That seems like an auspicious start for the night, by the way."

I wanted to eat my lunch, and dug in. Bleah. Cold things that should be warm, warm things that should be cold. Mostly they tasted OK, though, and I was hungry.

At one point, Jenny got up and hurried away. Just as the signal for the end of serving sounded, she returned, and said, from behind me, "I hope this isn't too much for you. If it is, I think I can guarantee that won't be a problem." And she plopped down in front of me, not a small dessert bowl of ice cream, but a big soup bowl piled high with at least three flavors of ice cream, and several syrups, and nuts, whipped cream, and a cherry. As I ate it, I found that it was all built on a couple of brownies.

"You're right, it's going to be too much for me. This one could make a whole meal. How on earth did you get them to make it?" All the ingredients were always there, but ice cream was dished up in a small bowl, with one type of syrup if one asked, ditto for a few nuts and whipped cream and cherry.

"I just told them your ice cream melted while you were busy, and you complained. All the rest was their idea. I thanked them, but you probably should say a few words, too, when we take our stuff back. And I hope this doesn't lead to more requests for your time for the young women. Or the older ones, at that."

I insisted that Sam finish the rest of her lunch and every bit of the melted ice cream before she got a bite, but I did encourage all five of the girls to have some. For my melted ice cream, Sam just picked up the bowl and drank it. I ate more than I needed, and left feeling a little uncomfortably full, but it was really good, and I would have felt ungrateful not to.

And yes, we took back some of our dishes. A few. Other people at the table finished before we did, well, Ellen and Sam and me, even though they had taken plenty of time out between bites to watch, it seemed. One of the first things I had said when we came back was, "You all can testify that that was all her idea, not mine. I admit I enjoyed every minute of it, this time and the others, but I haven't been the one responsible. And I'd appreciate it if you'd all pass that fact on." This resulted in a lot of pointed comments, many to the effect that no one else seemed to have this problem, so I must be responsible anyway. Oh well.

Anyway, those people cleared most of our dishes with their own, the ones we were done with. And when we took our few in, I did go to some of the servers, especially the two I'd seen when I originally got my ice cream, and express my thanks while pointing at my waistline. Several made comments about the entertainment value being more than worth a little ice cream. From a few of the comments, I gathered that Miss Milliken had indeed spread the word that I wasn't available to them any more, for understandable reasons, but they made wistful comments, some of them maybe even serious. I made a point of thanking Miss Milliken at length on a subsequent morning.

Ellen and I went back to her room, stopping at the lavatory on the way. She set her alarm. We lay down together and cuddled briefly, but tried to keep it cool. That encounter with the other Ellen did make it easier for me to relax and just go to sleep. So we were actually asleep about an hour and a half, probably. It wasn't very easy to get up, for me especially. Ellen was so good to me. I was sure she would have liked a little more attention, but for my sake and her friends' she continued to hold back. I got up and washed my face with cold water, which helped, and we went to the lavatory.

When we got back, she said, "Phil, tomorrow is the beginning of the girls' week. If they're like me, a quickie or more during the morning shower will be fine, except that maybe it won't be as much fun for them. Her. But you'd better not count on anything after that, with anyone, except what we all talked about the other day. And I'll tell you up front, speaking only for myself, I would rather have you in my ass at least once than nothing but doing oral sex on you. Having said that, I won't say anything when the time comes, I'll leave it entirely to you. And I think you won't need back rubs or any other elaborate relaxation time if you do it. But it's not that I mind sucking on you or anything, either."

I collected toothbrush, razor, gym clothes, and regular clothes, and headed off to Ellen's room. Except that I swung back to Sam's and then to Jenny's, just for a quick kiss and an "I love you." I actually swung by the lavatory again. Oh, and of course I went to check out and in with the monitor, too.

I knocked on Ellen Manning's door, and went in when she opened it. She met me with a hug and a long kiss. "I'm glad you said you enjoyed every minute of it," she told me with a big smile, "otherwise I never would have known!" She kissed me again, at length, but then told me, "After that, Deedee gets you. I'm not sure I'm entitled to one bit more, frankly. We'll have to see whose room you wind up in, but for now we've agreed to be here. After supper, and at bedtime, we'll see.

Deedee stood up and came and took me in her arms. She kissed me very hungrily, and then said, "Phil, last time, I told you next time I'd do whatever you wanted, whatever it was. You did what I wanted, even though you really didn't want to, and you made it so good for me. So tell me what to do. If you like, pretend I'm a prostitute and you've paid me to satisfy your whims. Or whatever."

I kissed her again, hard. "Um. Deedee, I'll figure out what I want and tell you, and you can do it. But that last, it's not a fantasy of mine at all. If you're not comfortable with what I tell you, you let me know! I want a lover, not a slave, not even a temporary, bought one. Or even a willing one. Will you please remember that?

"And what I want you to do first is talk to me. I have a couple of questions, unrelated, and I'd like to know the answers, if you will. The first one is maybe practical for right now. If at some point deep throat is called for, can you do it?"

She looked at me, looking a little stricken. "Phil, no sooner do I say, 'whatever you want,' than you bring up something I can't do." She looked and sounded like she was about to cry. "You know Ellen can. I don't think she likes it, but she can and she's willing. But I just can't. I start gagging, and when my instructor kept trying to get me to do it, I just barely missed throwing up. I wish I could, for you!" That last came out as a wail, and tears really were starting.

"Deedee, please, I didn't ask you to do it. And I won't. One of the things I was thinking of might conceivably involve it, I think it would if it were Ellen, but I think you're enough shorter than I am that it won't come into it. But relax. I can take time for that back rub if we have to, but I'm hoping it won't be needed. Really. I hope we won't do anything you can't enjoy at least some."

I thought she had relaxed some. At least, she wasn't crying any more. I told her to kiss me again, and she did that. But it felt like something was wrong. So I finally told her, "Take your clothes off." She looked at me a bit questioningly, but did it, and I took mine off as well.

I went to her and held her. "Deedee, I don't know what's wrong, but something is. I think it must relate to my wrong question earlier. And you don't really trust me enough to believe me when I say what I did. I'm not skilled at massage, but it's helped now in some slightly similar situations, and you once said you wished I would give you one, or something like that." I kissed her. "So I'm going to try it with you. This isn't technique, or I would be dead in the water, because I don't have any technique. This is just human contact to help you relax, let go of whatever is bothering you, and I hope trust me a little more. But I'm asking your permission to do it."

She kissed me, with a lot more passion suddenly. "Oh, Phil, you don't have to do that. I do trust you. If you tell me seriously that you weren't wishing for deep throat from me, I'll believe you. I just wish I could. I know it's something you love to do. To have done to you, I mean."

"I don't have to do this. True. Will you trust me enough to put yourself in my hands and let me massage you, anyway?"

Her eyes got very big. "You really want to? Oh, Phil, please, I'd love it more than I can say."

"OK. If something is wrong, tell me right away, and I'll stop until I know what to do about it."

I had her lie down on the bed, on her stomach, pretty much in the middle. I sat on the top end of her ass, trying hard not to let all my weight down. Or I guess I should say, I straddled her on my knees, with my ass there, trying to let my thigh muscles hold most of my weight. I tried it as I had before, starting with shoulders and neck, down the back and arms, trying to use very gentle pressure for fear of hurting something. I moved back a little and massaged her ass, a little harder because of all its padding.

I turned around and massaged her thighs and then her calves. I took none of this as slowly as I had with Ellen Chan, because with Ellen some deep fear of what the touching might lead to had seemed to be the problem. I just wanted to get the tension out of her. I still very definitely didn't rush things. But I also didn't turn around to start over at the end.

I lay down next to Deedee and slid an arm under her upper chest, just under her shoulders, so that I could hold her. She turned onto her side to face me. "Oh, Phil. That was wonderful. And you're right, I wasn't trusting you. If Ellen hadn't told me about it, I might have been worried that you were going to just poke into my ass, or my vagina, without warning. I really do mean, anything you want, now, and I'll trust you. If you decide you want me throwing up on you, I'll open up for you to stuff your cock in. I know, you said that wasn't what you were planning, but I mean it. I'll trust you to want to be good to me, and to take whatever happens if I do what you tell me.

"So can I please try again? What do you want me to do now?"

"Well, for the moment, just the first stages of making love to me. Kiss me. Touch me, carefully, not so much attention to my cock that I come yet. Let me touch you. No more than that, until you're to the point where you'd be asking me to come in or to eat you. Trust me and be patient."

She leaned over to kiss me, gently, but with a lot of passion. I caressed her breasts, and a bit later her pussy. Slowly, she became more and more aroused, panting when we broke from a kiss. She ground her pelvis against mine. When I caressed, wherever I caressed, she panted harder, gasping when I touched sensitive places.

Finally, I said, "Are you ready to really trust me? Ready to do what I ask, whether it's what you expect or want, or not?"

"I think so. I'm still a little afraid, not knowing what's coming."

"It's nothing really new, but I have a feeling that when your instructor had you do it, it was a total flop for you, because he probably didn't prepare you for it at all. That's just a guess.

"What I'd really like you to do with me is sixty-nine. We may have to experiment with positions to find what's best. Are you willing?"

"Is that really all I've been afraid of? There was nothing wrong with it when we did it, it just wasn't any good. But whatever you want, I'll do it, Phil. I mean it."

"OK, then turn around. Um. Straddle my chest, here, I think, facing my legs, then bend over to where you can reach my cock."

It only took her a moment or two. I said, "OK, back up a little." She carefully moved up toward my head a little, until her pussy was more in reach. I held onto her thighs with my hands.

"OK, now, how reachable is my cock? Can you take enough of it into my mouth? And in particular, it's not where too much has to go in, is it?"

She licked up and down it, curling her hand around it, and took it into her mouth. She said, "You're right about height, maybe. It would be better if I were a little taller, but I can do it."

"OK, I'm going to start licking your pussy, seriously trying to make it good for you, to help you come, and come hard. What you'll need to watch out for, big time, is contact between my cock and your teeth. And especially, if you do come, if I'm in there, you'll have to control your mouth so that you don't bite. Please leave enough attention for this. You see that I'm trusting you, too. Please don't forget!"

I started in licking. I took one hand off her thigh to have it available. She was very wet from our earlier activities, though I was afraid she'd lost a lot of arousal in getting into position and being instructed. I licked and nuzzled and stroked. She rocked forward and back a little, and I helped propel her with my hand on her thigh. After a few minutes, she was gasping and moaning around my cock, still working hard at sucking on it, and I stuck a finger into her, and she came. She managed to use her lips and tongue to protect me from her teeth, somehow, moaning around me. Then she moved back into sucking, and I came myself after a few minutes, as she continued sucking and swallowing. I told her, "Don't stop yet," and applied myself to her pussy again. She got me out of her mouth completely a moment before she came, though.

I grasped her thighs and helped her move off me. She quickly turned around, then stretched out partially on top of me, kissing me. She said, "Oh, that was wonderful! Why didn't my instructor make it that good? Phil, Ellen and Sam and Jenny are so lucky! Thank you!" She kissed me again, cutting off any hope I might have had of saying anything at all.

Ellen said, "Both of you, that was amazing to watch. Phil, I didn't understand that you were supposed to be able to help her move like that. And I don't think I want to come like that, with your cock, or anyone's, in my mouth, I'd be afraid of biting."

When I was in a position to talk, I told her, "You—the woman—you really have to pay attention. My instructor, who was very experienced and aware of that danger, did scrape me with her teeth, pretty painfully. Somehow, I was better than she had expected at making her come, and she got carried away.

"We were just a little out of sync, just now. Other than the issue of biting, it's better, I think for both but certainly for the man, if you can come together. But yes, that was wonderful.

"Deedee, it can be hard for the man with any kind of oral sex, fellatio I mean, not to thrust in, in a way that will be hard on you, personally. Be ready to move back with him. But if he wants deep throat, he may well grab your head and force it. So you need to let him know early on that you can't. And in some of the sixty-nine positions, say if you'd been lying on top of me, well, I think if it were Ellen she either wouldn't be able to manage at all, or she'd have to go deep throat. I think you're enough shorter that you'd be OK."

Ellen said, "Let me see about that." She lay down on top of me, with her legs splayed around my head. She said, "Right now, it doesn't matter so much, because you're limp and small, but even so I'd have a little trouble because my head is so far down you. I think you're right, if you were up I could only do it by sliding down your body and taking your cock all the way in. And I might not be able to do that."