The Hunger

Story Info
A husbands brief, lust filled letter to his wife.
1.2k words
4.1
5.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*as always, anonymous comments will be ignored.

* cuck themes, if not your cup of tea, go get angry elsewhere

Dear Wifey,

We are on the plane, coming home from our wonderful vacation. Thanks to SouthWest, we are separated and I can only see the back of your head several rows up.

But I have a confession. I am addicted.

No, really, I am addicted.

I can't help but be completely consumed by you. There's a part of me that is so primal, so instinctual, that it overrides what little sanity I have control over.

Everything about you, when I see you walking towards me, I get excited. It makes me want to hold you. I am eager for your presence, your smile, your listening ears and words of encouragement. I'm eager to just inhale your scent.

When you walk away, though, it makes my mouth water. It doesnt matter what youre wearing, the clothes can't contain your figure.

You may not think as highly or favorably about yourself as I do. But I find you irresistible. Even when you're tired, when you can only muster a half smile, to me, you're everything I need. I want to hold you, comfort you, whisper sweet nothings in your ear and maybe even nibble on it. And that's as far as I can go without losing control. The hunger takes over.

I can feel it to my core, my eyes glaze over as if I have tunnel vision and I can only think of consuming you.

And you may not like this next part, but I know I am not alone.

I've watched them watching you. I could see the hunger in their eyes. Trailing behind you in parks, at Lowes, or the grocery store - I could see them ogle you. I know, as a man and a husband, I'm supposed to want to shield your from their luring glares. But there's something in me that empathizes with their glares. I know what they're going through - I can see the cogs in their brains swirling around as they watch each step you make. Each of your perfectly round ass cheeks, swaying back and forth. They're looking for that panty line, they're imagining how great it would feel to be pressed up against you.

I know what they want to do to you - what I have done to you and your intoxicating, sexy body. They want to watch you orgasm. They want to see you lost in pleasure and they want to be the one to give you said pleasure. But, they also want to use you. They want to stretch that slick, hot pussy.

As they watch you, they're resisting their urges. Their brain is wired to want to come up from behind and take you. Even openly in the park, the sun shining they want to mate with you. It's how they, how we males, are programmed. Our cocks fill with blood and strain against our pants, swelling with lust, our balls fill and they want to unload those balls in your sweet, delicious, tight cunt.

They want to tweak your nipples, and push their eager fingers down the front of your pants to tickle your clit. They want to grind and hump their cock on your perfectly plush ass. The same as I have maybe hundreds of times before.

And this is just what is happening, in public. Sometimes, they're even with their partner and holding hands. But I've seen them hunger for you. Their dazed look completely focused in our your derrière. You're so addicting that their animalistic urge is telling them to push their wife away, and push you down and thrust into your creamy pussy.

But this is just them watching you on a normal day. You're not wearing anything particularly revealing, you're not trying to show off the assets. I wonder how long they could resist if they could see what I've seen.

Perhaps just you with your panties on, your arms crossed and covering you big fill tits. Or maybe they can see your shadow as you clean yourself in the shower. Or, what if they saw you in your tight yoga pants, stretching in various poses? Could they resist you in downward dog? Has your yoga instructor resisted you? They'd see your perfect curvature, each wonderful cheek; they'd want to kneel behind you and rub them slowly before ripping a hole in your yoga pants and driving into you. That's what they'd like to do, of course.

Realistically they'd need to excuse themselves to the bathroom and stroke themselves so they can attempt to recover some modicum of proper, modern behavior. What do you think the odds are that a man has seen you at Lowes and has had to go spit on their palm and fist out a load? Their thick cocks bulging, their balls erupting for you? I think the odds are high.

But they'd rather not waste their ropes of cum in the toilet as they stroke themselves with their spit covered palm.

Like I said, they'd want to mount you - likely from behind - your head snapping back in surprise as you feel them rip your yoga pants open. Their flaring cockhead poking into your moist panties - making you coo with pleasure. Mmm, baby, I want to hate this thought - I do, but it turns me on - I'm addicted to the thought. I know how hungry your pussy gets with the slightest probe - could you resist their bare cock pushing into you?

Now, even just writing you this letter, I can't assuage my lust for you - writing this to you makes me want to go jerk my cock if I cant have your right now. Granted, I'm stuck on this plane and all I can think of is you sitting on my face, using me for your pleasure.

Watch TV, drink a glass of wine as you relax and sit and I'll slowly edge your juicy pussy and clit. I want to see you in the throes of passion - cumming as much as you need until you're exhausted. Or sit a little forward and let me rim your tasty ass. Oh, I know you love it but it makes you feel dirty or ashamed but just relax and enjoy it as I snake my tongue deep into you.

Do you remember that time where you bent over the bed and I was teasing you with your 8", thick dildo? Just slowly sawing it in and our of your sweet pussy - back and forth, in and out, slowly - letting you enjoy each movement. But then you spread your ass cheeks and said "Lick me." Oh baby, eating your ass while fucking you with he toy was so hot. I remember being so hard. I looked down and you were creaming on the toy, and it drove me wild and I shoved my tongue deep in your tight anus, and then you spasmed on that thick dildo in ecstasy.

That could be us - as often as you want.

My dear, I love you and I lust for you. But I know I'm not alone - they lust for you. They're available to you if you want them.

Where do you want to go? Do you have the hunger?

Lustfully,

Hubby