All Comments on 'The Hunger Ch. 08'

by CorsetLvr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I Hunger for the Hunger.....

Corsetlvr... you story gets better and better with each chapter. I can't wait to read more!

CoyoteGirl69CoyoteGirl69almost 17 years ago
"I'm WET!"

You have to read it from the beginning. I think I came three times during the series, but who's counting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I can't help playing with myself

as I read this series. Please keep it coming so I can keep cumming. I feel like Kim just discovering myself. I'm hoping to have a three way for the first time very soon.

CorsetLvrCorsetLvralmost 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Coyotegirl, only three times? I must be slipping. :) Really though, I just wanted to thank you and the others that have left comments for their kind words. I certainly do appreciate them. OK, back to work on Chapter 9. Cya there.

blighblighalmost 17 years ago
Love it girl!

Girl this story has rocked me from the start. I love you head space. You have a huge fan of your work and I'm looking forward to the rest of this yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

Although I am am male, you think and write in a way that I can identify with. Sexual awareness and exploration are wonderful to contemplate and hopefully experience. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You R The BEST!

Thank You!

You are truly, truly talented!

Guess who.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
cant wait for part 9

when will it be out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Waiting for the part 15

It is very nice story - jyotirlingam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Way to go girl, loved this since I found part 1 when flicking through the index. The way Kim's life is expanding is so horny, I do hope that it won't be to long before she enjoys the delights of a good fisting or being DPed and I can't wait for her to experience her evening of BDSM. I get so wet ready these, I can't keep my fingers off myself, please don't stop.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Another great instalment thank you! Writing about such an abundance of sex with multiple people is not easy - tends to start sounding like a catalogue of sex acts, but you do really well at keeping in human therefore hot!

rpl7entyrpl7entyover 2 years ago

i liked most of this chapter. The thing that i did't like was how everything in Kim's life was changing (her young trainer, her job, potential to near Sharon & Jim) and boom here she was moving in. It felt like she hadn't figured out her then it was decided in page of this chapter. Kim could gotten cabin/trailer to live in while her character developed some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous