All Comments on 'The Hunger Ch. 08'

by CorsetLvr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rpl7entyrpl7entyover 2 years ago

i liked most of this chapter. The thing that i did't like was how everything in Kim's life was changing (her young trainer, her job, potential to near Sharon & Jim) and boom here she was moving in. It felt like she hadn't figured out her then it was decided in page of this chapter. Kim could gotten cabin/trailer to live in while her character developed some more.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Another great instalment thank you! Writing about such an abundance of sex with multiple people is not easy - tends to start sounding like a catalogue of sex acts, but you do really well at keeping in human therefore hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Way to go girl, loved this since I found part 1 when flicking through the index. The way Kim's life is expanding is so horny, I do hope that it won't be to long before she enjoys the delights of a good fisting or being DPed and I can't wait for her to experience her evening of BDSM. I get so wet ready these, I can't keep my fingers off myself, please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Waiting for the part 15

It is very nice story - jyotirlingam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
cant wait for part 9

when will it be out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You R The BEST!

Thank You!

You are truly, truly talented!

Guess who.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

Although I am am male, you think and write in a way that I can identify with. Sexual awareness and exploration are wonderful to contemplate and hopefully experience. Keep the stories coming.

blighblighalmost 17 years ago
Love it girl!

Girl this story has rocked me from the start. I love you head space. You have a huge fan of your work and I'm looking forward to the rest of this yarn.

CorsetLvrCorsetLvralmost 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Coyotegirl, only three times? I must be slipping. :) Really though, I just wanted to thank you and the others that have left comments for their kind words. I certainly do appreciate them. OK, back to work on Chapter 9. Cya there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I can't help playing with myself

as I read this series. Please keep it coming so I can keep cumming. I feel like Kim just discovering myself. I'm hoping to have a three way for the first time very soon.

CoyoteGirl69CoyoteGirl69almost 17 years ago
"I'm WET!"

You have to read it from the beginning. I think I came three times during the series, but who's counting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I Hunger for the Hunger.....

Corsetlvr... you story gets better and better with each chapter. I can't wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous