The Hunger Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
524 Followers

I heard a groan from the other side of the room and glanced over in time to see Sharon take Mike's cock down her throat. I could actually see her throat bulge just a little. It was an amazing sight and I was mesmerized watching her. The visual stimulation just added to the eroticism that Amy's mouth was producing. I felt her teeth nip at my nipple and a jolt of electricity flowed through me. Her eyes met mine and it was if she was playing with me, making sure that my attention was directed at what she was doing, and not Sharon. I pressed her head to my nipple, silently re-assuring her I had not left her. She began to suckle me. That is the closest that I can describe it. The sensation overwhelmed me. I just laid there and allowed her to please me. Her occasional nibbles on my engorged nips produced bolts of pleasure that flowed directly to my pussy. I used my hands and groans to encourage her to bite harder and I was soon crying out in pleasure as the sweet combination of pain and pleasure engulfed me. I just sort of floated there, it was an almost an out of body experience, the likes of which I had never experienced. Perhaps this was the endorphin high, the "sub space," that I had read about in my research on BDSM. It was definitely a sensation that I wanted to re-visit though.

I was so lost in the lingering feelings that Amy had delivered to my nipples that I almost missed it when she returned to her journey towards my nether regions. Her tongue rimmed my navel before moving on to nibble at my little patch of pubic hair on my "landing strip." I groaned at that and Amy's eyes met my own again. I think she recognized something in me that I was only starting to recognize myself. Perhaps we were kindred souls in that way. Perhaps she too understood and appreciated a certain degree of erotic pain in her sexual repertoire. Hmmm, something we might explore more at a later time. She was certainly taking her cues from my responses and feeding them back to me. It was almost like a feedback loop I guess. I was definitely not complaining about how she was pleasing me.

Her eyes left mine and her face dove between my thighs. The next thing I felt was her lips sucking on my engorged labia. I was so aroused by this point they felt like they were ready to explode. My clit was in a similar condition and I trembled at the thought of her suckling on my clit like she was doing my labia. Her sucking produced a slurping sound as she sucked up the steady flow of my juices that were coming from my pussy. She moved to the source and I felt her tongue bury itself in my cunt. I cried out and urged her to lick me ever deeper.

Somehow through this quagmire of pleasure I noticed movement next to me on the bed. John lay next to me and was soon followed by Sharon. John's eyes met mine, a broad smile on his face, and he asked, "Having fun sweetie?" I simply moaned my answer.

Sharon straddled John and I watched, amazed as always, as she sat on his thick cock and impaled herself on it. They both groaned as he stretched her wet pussy. Amy caught my attention, and said, "Hold on for a minute, I want to go help out." I was a little confused by what she meant by that until I saw Mike climbing on the bed behind Sharon holding a bottle of lube. Amy took the lube from him and began to anoint his long thin cock with the jelly. Meanwhile Sharon was rocking her hips on John, working his cock ever deeper. I knew how that cock felt in me and I couldn't help but wonder, if after all these years, Sharon felt the same amazement when she first took him inside her.

I missed Amy's attention, but I was certainly being entertained by the spectacle taking place next to me. I moved my head down to the end of the bed to get a better view. I got a great look at John's cock splitting open Sharon's plump labia. Amy had finished lubing Mike and was now rubbing her fingers on Sharon's asshole. Those same fingers were soon sliding through her portal and into her dark depths. I sat there watching, spell bound. A second finger soon followed the first and Sharon groaned at the welcome intrusion. A third finger then followed the path taken by the first two and I could see that Sharon relaxed to accept the additional girth.

"Sharon darlin', are you ready," Amy asked. Sharon nodded yes. "OK, stud, that's your cue," Amy added.

Amy moved out of the way and sat with me as Sharon leaned forward over Jim, presenting her ass to be taken. Mike moved into position and Amy reached out and took his cock in her hand to guide it to Sharon's waiting anus. Mike's hands took the globes of her ass and spread them, leaving her wide open for his penetration.

"I always like helping out with this part," she whispered to me, giggling girlishly.

"I remember," I said, smiling at her and joining in her giggling.

Mike's cock head met the wrinkled opening of Sharon's ass and Amy moved her hand out of the way. She grabbed a hand towel and began wiping away the excess lube while watching her husband being received in my lover's ass. Sharon groaned deeply as he spread and penetrated her sphincter. His cock head popped in and she cried out again with a wail of mixed pain and pleasure that my recent experiences allowed me to understand completely. My ass spasmed sympathetically, as I remembered that same cock stretching my own ass for the first time, not so very long ago.

Mike slowly slid into Sharon until his thin hips rested against the full cheeks of her ass. Sharon groaned deeply when she had both cocks embedded in her. I could see a change come over her as she accepted them and sank into the feelings that having both her holes so full produced in her. Mike began a rocking movement which she met with her own movements. Jim joined in as much as he was capable of doing from below and they soon all three joined in a coordinated fucking.

Amy joined me, her arm around my shoulders and our lips met again. "Isn't that beautiful?" she asked. I agreed it was and she said that she just wished she was receiving the "DP," as she put it. Amy asked me if I had tried a "DP" yet and I replied no, but that I wanted to, and soon. She then went on to add, "Maybe another time," and made a comment about other more important things on our agenda.

Amy pushed me onto my back and was quickly back in position where we had left off. She attacked my pussy with a vengeance. It seemed as if our little intermission had only increased the passion with which she went down on me. My own lust had stayed at a pretty high level as I had watched the action and the current action that I could see out of the corner of my eye didn't hurt. On top of that, the combined moans, groans, cries, and screams of Mike, Sharon, and Jim were adding to mélange of hedonism that we shared and this too added to my arousal.

Amy's lips found my clit as I heard Sharon cry out with her first orgasm. I sensed that I would not be far behind her as Amy made love to my swollen nub. Her fingers slid into my pussy, which her tongue had just recently vacated, and I felt them searching for my engorged G-spot. I felt her finger tips massaging my G and knew this was going to be a very wet orgasm. The initial signs were there and I recognized them and allowed myself to bask in the sensations that were driving my hunger.

I was teetering on the edge of my orgasm when Amy stopped sucking and licking my clit. She looked at me and smiled and I realized she was teasing me. Her fingers were still hard at work in my pussy and had even increased their tempo. Her knuckles were grinding into my labia at the end of every stroke and they caused a delicious sensation as they almost punched my pussy. The wet sound of her finger fucking also added to the cacophony of erotic sounds in the room. Not least of these sounds was my own heavy panting and cries of pleasure.

I was becoming desperate for the return of Amy's mouth to my clit when I felt something new. A slim finger invaded my ass and was followed by a second. My anal exploration of the last few days allowed me to relax, and accept her small fingers, with no problem. They still felt delicious as they filled my bottom. When she started finger fucking my ass in conjunction with my pussy I nearly swooned. I was getting close to orgasm again, the climb to my peak accelerating, even without any direct contact on my clit. When I saw Amy smile at me and then her head descending to my pussy once again, I knew I was going to cum.

Her lips settled over my clit once again and flicked its exposed head. She had to burrow down under its hood to get at it. My clit had withdrawn like it usually does right before I cum. I felt the pre-orgasmic trembling and my muscles clinched in readiness for my approaching explosion. I new I was very close but when I felt Amy's teeth bite down on my clit, it set me off, as if she had pulled a trigger. It truly was an explosion. My body seemed to levitate off the bed and I ejaculated hard into Amy's waiting mouth and onto her face, chest, and tits, soaking her. I didn't recognize my own screams. Sharon was cumming as well and we performed a strange duet in our passionate release.

I slumped onto the bed. Tremors still rocked my body and my heart thundered in my chest. Amy hovered over me; her wet face smiling. She descended for a kiss and I tasted myself on her lips between my gasps for breath. I heard Sharon mumbled "no more" from beside me, between her own ragged gasps for breath. I knew she must be exhausted from her numerous orgasms.

Amy was still ready to go and said, "Come on over here boys, I guess its time for the reliever to come out of the bull pen." She then sent Mike to the bathroom to wash up. Apparently she had a plan and I was simply along for the ride. She was still on her hands and knees over me and told me to turn around. When I did, she knee walked over me so that I was under her. Still exhausted, I did manage to slide my tongue along one of her damp thighs and taste the juices that were coating her skin there.

Amy slapped her ass and said to Jim, "Come on big boy, I'm all ready for you and there's no waiting line."

I looked up and saw Jim's familiar cock approaching from between Amy's thighs. I reached out and took it in my hand and drew it to Amy's dripping furrow. When she felt the head split her lips, she pushed back on him, and quicker then I would have thought possible, he was buried in her. She squealed and her body shuddered as she absorbed his thrust into her molten depths.

"Gawwddddd yessss," she moaned. "Fuck me with that big cock Jim. Pound it into me, give it to me good," she extorted him. ‘She definitely had a mouth on her,' I thought, amused. I had a close up view of his cock buried in her tiny pussy and I was enjoying the view. I almost forgot that I had a chore to perform and I went back to work. My mouth was active, as I moved from Amy's clit, to where Jim's cock was seated in her pussy, to his swinging balls.

Mike came out of the bathroom and Amy, once again in director mode, said, "Mike, Kim has never had your meat in her pussy. Why don't you go give her a sample?"

He came around to the other side of the bed and was soon positioned between my outstretched thighs. I felt his cock against my pussy and rocked my hips up to accept him. He slid in smoothly and I was able to accept him easily due to my very wet condition. He certainly did not fill me the way that Jim did, but he was very deep and I could feel his cock head rest against my cervix. He also was curved in such a way that he rubbed against my G-spot as he pushed in. When he was all the way in, I clamped down on him with my PC muscles and he felt good in me. I definitely wasn't stretched the way I was with Jim, but Mike's cock provided a more than adequate and comfortable feeling of fullness.

"My ass, I want that beast in my ass. Fuck my ass Jim," I heard Amy say over me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Sharon had returned to the living and was handing Jim the lube. Jim's cock left my field of vision as he withdrew from Amy to prepare to fill her ass. With Amy's pussy vacated, I got busy and went to work on it. Her moans were a nice tribute to what I though of as my "apprentice" level efforts. My face was soon covered with her juices and I relished the feel of it on my skin.

Mike began fucking me and he pulled my legs up and held them in his arms. His cock pushed deeper and I felt it pushing against my cervix when he went in deep. It was a new and different sensation to me. I suppose you could call it painful to some degree, but as I became more and more aroused I started to enjoy it more as well.

I saw Jim's lubed and glistening cock return to my field of view between Amy's thighs. I detached myself from her pussy and just generally got out of the way for a moment, except to reach around her hips and spread her almost boyish, tight cheeks for Jim. The room echoed with a bestial scream as Jim's cock speared into Amy's small ass and her hips rocketed back with almost amazing speed to bury him in her. I was gab smocked at her ability to take him so easily and so fast, especially considering their relative sizes. The one time I had taken Jim in my ass had required several minutes to accommodate him. Amy had accepted all of him in mere seconds and from the sounds of it she had greatly enjoyed the sudden, and almost violent, penetration. I resolved to ask her what her secret was at a later time. She seemed to be busy with other things at the moment.

My contemplation of these matters was distracted by the feeling of Mike's prick in my pussy. My level of arousal was once again ratcheting skywards. I began to contract my pussy in time with his strokes and from his moans it seemed that he was enjoying my actions. I couldn't really see him as my head was buried in his wife's pussy once again. She seemed to really be enjoying the way I was licking her clit in time with Jim's aggressive strokes into her upturned ass and she had returned to being the ever vocal lover that I had learned to appreciate.

"That's it, fuck my ass good. Stretch my little asshole. Make me really feel it. Oh yea Kim, your tongue feels so sweet on my clit, a little firmer, yessssss, just like that. Oh gawddddd yessss."

She was rocking her hips back into Jim's strokes and I didn't really have to do much work. All I was really doing was holding my tongue out and using it like a brush as her clit passed back and forth over me. That was a good thing, because I was being increasingly distracted by the feeling of Mike's cock pounding my pussy. He was really going at it now and I could feel myself beginning to climb towards another climax.

My reverie was again disrupted when Amy began giving instructions again, "Kim, reach my nipples." I slid my hands around and felt for them. Their jewelry touched my fingers and I grasped them. "Yesss, that's it. Pull them, pinch them, make them hurt so good. I know you know what I want." What did she mean by that I wondered? "Harder, you don't have to be gentle. Make them ache," she cried out.

Mike was fucking me hard and deep and my pussy happily accepted his thrusts. My orgasm was just appearing on the horizon as I moaned my pleasure into Amy's pussy. Amy was jerking her upper body, encouraging me to be rougher with her nipples. Her moans had turned into a litany of semi-intelligible "fuck me, fuck my ass, yes, harder."

I could hear Jim's own groans and when I saw that his balls had drawn up tight between his legs I knew that he was close as well. I heard Amy cry out once again, "spank me, spank me." This was followed by the sound of what I later learned was Sharon's hand landing loudly on her upraised ass. Once, twice, three times I heard the slap ring out. It continued at a steady beat in time with his thrusts. That seemed to be what it took to push Amy over the edge and she was screamed out her release loudly. I bit down on her clit and redoubled my efforts on her nips. This just only seemed to intensify her orgasm and her body jolted above me and her vocalizations grew in volume. Her pussy was gushing into my face. She was not a squirter like me, but a steady gush of fluids fell from her pussy like a water fall and I licked them up with gusto. Her loud screams of joyful release echoed in the bedroom.

I heard Jim's distinctive bellow and saw his balls draw up even tighter as he unloaded his sperm into Amy's ass. Of course I couldn't see anything, but from the sounds he made I knew my lover was having a very good cum. Even in my aroused state, I was able to notice his cock seemingly pulse, as he pumped his cum into her convulsing ass.

The sounds, feel, tastes and smells of those around me pushed my arousal to an even higher level and I was soon on the edge, struggling towards my own release. Fingers appeared on my clit. "Sharon," I thought, I had totally forgotten about her. She pinched me lightly and when I moaned in response, she increased the pressure. It was just enough to push me over the edge and red hot bolts of pleasure blasted their way through my body as I writhed in orgasmic joy. Mike continued to pound away at my pussy as I continued to ride the roller coaster of my release. I know I must have squirted from the intensity of my orgasm, and my pussy was pulsing around his hard shaft. It was enough to set him off as well and I felt the hot jets of his cum spray deep inside me and back out between my labia as my contracting pussy milked his juice.

Somewhere during my orgasm Sharon had stopped working on my clit and she was kneeling next to me, contented, and smiling down at me. Mike released my legs and they fell around his hips. I sort of hugged him with my legs. It was all I was really capable of at the moment. I was totally spent. When I was able to move my head, I looked around and saw Amy sitting in Jim's lap, his cock still apparently buried in her ass, and his arms wrapped around her slight torso. She smiled at me and wiggled her hips, stirring Jim's erection in her ass.

I felt Sharon's lips on my pussy, followed by a warm wet towel. It was the last thing I felt as I rolled over and fell asleep. Sleep engulfed my sex saturated body and I fell into a satiated slumber.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please stay tuned for Chapter 9 of The Hunger for the continuing details of Kim's experiences. Please take a moment to vote if you enjoyed this story. Please check out my other stories as well. Stay tuned to this same bat time and bat channel. Thank you.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
524 Followers