The Hunt

Story Info
Chapter 2 to the Somewhere Erotic story.
1.7k words
4.54
3.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie was pulled out of the van, her knees hitting the ground as the cuffs were pulled in front of her. Still blind to the world she listened for an opportunity waiting for the right moment to run. She heard more people walking around, they all seemed to be heading in one direction, and behind her, Ellie could hear the sound of traffic, she turned on her heel and started to run, as fast as she could. She heard a higher pitch voice giggle at this and announce "Oh look boys the chase has begun, first one to catch her and bring her to me gets to have her pussy after I'm done with it."

Hearing this she began to run faster if only she could see she might have a chance at hiding but the only escape she could think of was the traffic in the distance.

The wind whipped her hair into a frenzy, and as she heard footsteps running around, she was starting to lose track of where she needed to go. She shivered remembering her lack of clothes. How would she get home? Even if she got help, what would happen to her?

She reached a space where the traffic was loudest. She spun around hoping someone would save her. She stopped and just listened, hearing the traffic stop and footsteps approaching.

She felt someone reaching for her. "Ma'am? Are you okay?" The man reached for her cuffs, undoing them, as Ellie collapsed in relief. "The names, Henry. What's yours, darling?"

As Henry spoke he undid the gag, letting her finally gasp and take full breaths of air.

"Ellie" She managed to choke out. She pulled her body away as she felt his hands brush over her nipples as he undid the clamps still there.

As he pulled off her blindfold, she blinked in the night sky, taking in her surroundings. She realised there never was any traffic, looking over she found it was just a radio playing noise on the ground. They played her, luring her into their trap.

"NOOO" Ellie screamed and got up to run, she felt a hand close around her ankle bringing her down to the ground.

"Uh uh, missy, I caught you first, and you heard mistress. Your pussy is mine" She felt him holding her arms above her head with one hand while the other was stroking him, and getting ready to fuck her.

She screamed out, hoping anyone would hear. She felt him slide inside of her, and she tried to wiggle away, his hand that wasn't holding her down came to rest across her neck "How sure are you that you want to squirm sugar, one little push and you go out like a light giving me whole access to your sweet little body. He grunted as he pushed his cock fully into her tight pussy. Fucking her despite her screaming no, her wrists bruising from the pressure of him forcing them into the ground. She noticed figures approaching and panic set in. Ellie no longer had control over her reactions and her body just tried to get away. Twisting every way to see if she could free her hands. The cock slipped out of her as she angled her body but not for long. Henry slammed back into her so hard she sobbed. "What did I warn you about bitch" His hand pushed down across her throat, making her see stars. The pressure in her pussy was building as he stroked her almost unconscious body trying to force her to cum, never once slowing his pace as he was starting to moan himself.

Ella heard a voice from nearby but couldn't make out where it was coming from

"My my Henry" The woman's voice from before purred "You have been a naughty boy. I thought I made it very clear that she was to be brought to me. You are aware this means punishment now" Henry was pushed to the ground, his hands leaving her body to hold tight to her waist. He ended up pulling Ellie on top as he refused to have his cock slip out of her tight wet pussy again.

"Drink up boy, my pussy deserves to be worshipped, then the others will put you in your belt for the night, while they get to watch my show, Don't worry about this little whore, I'll take good care of her" Ellie felt her chin lifted and a pair of soft feminine lips found hers, kissing her while the cock under her kept up its rhythm. A soft silk fabric was brought over her eyes and tied once again. "Can't have you ruining my surprise." The soft voice moaned "Bet you like that cock don't you, you slut. "She started getting breathless and Ellie wondered if she was close to cumming "Bet you wish to have a talented tongue please all your worn-out holes, Just wait until I get you back to my dungeon. Then you will be all mine to taste" The lips that were kissing her moved down to her nipples, nipping and sucking on them, the the body pulled against hers started to shake with an orgasm.

The cock inside her pussy was thrusting more and more as it was getting closer and closer to cumming. Hands found her clit, whose they were Ellie didn't know. She started crying as she fought back the need to cum. "Mmmm," The voice moaned against her nipple "Cum for me you slut. Cum around that thick hard cock pushing deeper and deeper" With each word the pressure on her clit increased as arms wrapped around her holding her close as her pussy spazemed out of her control. Suddenly she felt the cock being quickly pulled out of her, a moan came as the other woman sunk on it, still holding her body close so she couldn't escape. Ellie was pinned against the body of the woman who kept riding the cock until it came.

"Good boy Henry, now off you go" She led him towards the other men who stood watching the scene unfold, She then reached out and helped Ellie to stand. "Come with me my little slut, let mistress take care of you." Ellie started walking, just one foot in front of the other, realising now there is no point in running. There was nowhere to go, maybe if she let them use her they would get lax and she could find a moment to be free. Maybe her husband was looking for her and would come to save the day.

After what felt like forever she felt the ground beneath her change. She could tell now from the echoes around her that she was in a building. She was left to stand there numb, as she heard things moving in the background. She was pushed up against a hard surface, and her arms tied above her head. She whimpered and sobbed at the loss of control. The surface she was leaning against was pulled backwards as it turned into a table. Her ankles were quickly bound to the corners, leaving her open and vulnerable.

As she lay there, she felt slight touches all over her body. Trails causing her skin to burn. The hands kept teasing but never touching. The touches were replaced by kisses, causing Ellie's body to flush against her will. A sharp strike was brought down across her breasts, causing a moan to slip out of her.

She felt her face redden in shame as her body was enjoying the sensations. She started to cry not willing to let the stranger give her pleasure. No matter what she would fight against her body's reactions. Ellie fought hard inside as the touches kept pushing closer to her pleasure zones, brushing her nipples and clit but never staying. Somehow this caused her to struggle harder with containing the moans.

The hands left her and she took a moment to breathe. She started crying again. Unsure of how long she would be left tied down. She pulled her arms, finding there was no way to slip free.

She felt a sudden coldness on her nipples that made her whole body shiver and gasp out loud, unaware that the person was back. Ice was being slowly traced over her body, running down to her heat as it quickly melted. As quickly as the sensation started it was gone.

Ellie was left alone, and she wondered how long, Time was lost to her. She was growing restless, wiggling her arms and legs again trying to find a way out. She started talking to herself, trying to find any reason that she might have been taken. Thinking about all the different ways to try to free herself.

Without warning something slipped inside her making her scream out loud. As her pussy was being filled she started to panic, knowing that she was no longer alone. A plug was slid into her ass, and the hands found their way to her breasts, kissing and licking each one. The pressure on her pussy slowed down as she felt it pulled out and she was left empty. A warm breath was blown over her pussy, showing her how wet she had gotten even while begging her body not to feel anything. "Look at how damp my slut is. You are such a good girl for your mistress" The voice sounded low on the table, and Ellie found out why when she felt a tongue stroke the length of her slit. Licking her up and down. Ellie was squirming trying to pull away from the feeling. She refused to call it pleasure but she was so lost and confused as to why she was being taken care of not just hurt.

"I can't wait to share you with all the men waiting to see how sweet your pussy is. Watching as they all have their turn with your pussy, but not until I've taken you in every way I want."

Fingers pushed into her as the voice kept speaking. "Maybe I should let them watch me please you, but for that I want you to see how hard we make them."

The fingers pulled out of her and brushed their way up, pausing to rub her clit and nipples.

She rolled the nipples until she couldn't hold back and her body came against her will. As she dripped over the table she started to cry, Feeling the hands move up to untie her blindfold. It fell away and Ellie gasped in surprise.