The Hunted Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of the story of Guindolyn and Hhana in Borea.
3.1k words
4.3
1.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers

The market street of Volaq was bustling, as expected from a city in the heart of the expansion of southern Borea. Yet even though everything seemed normal, a tension held high above the town. The Frozen Conquest had liberated Borea from the corrupt noble hierarchy twenty years ago led by the mythical Ice Queen that gave her own life for the freedom of the nation.

At least that's what the myth proclaims.

Even though barely a generation had passed, rumors had started to run rampant that there was no Ice Queen, that the Twin Chancellors that ruled Borea are actually tyrants that had usurped the throne from the noble Rhime lineage and needed a scapegoat. The continued violence throughout Borea was used as a main reason to fuel speculation that the Twins were behind the scenes, pulling the strings of all these internal conflicts.

With all that being said, it was still a tiny percentage of the population that believed these rumors. Elders spoke hatefully of the corrupt nobility that was disposed of in the Conquest. They proclaimed that true Boreans are chiselled from the cold and the war of the North.

Of course, as time kept passing, the myth of the Ice Queen became more unbelievable. She was said to have sired over a hundred children, that she could freeze the sky itself with a mere breath, that she could drop demons and gods to their knees with just a look.

A grey cloak with a hint of blue flowed through the crowd, neither panicked nor particularly quick. Yet, there was an urgency to her step.

There was a strange ripple to the myth, though. One that seemed a strange addition to such an inspiring story.

The grey cloak flitted into a side street before disappearing completely.

The Ice Queen had one fear.

She looked to see that she wasn't followed before opening a hidden door.

Smoke. Not Fire.

The doorway closed as quickly as it opened.

Smoke. She feared it more than anything.

Even inside, she kept her grey hood up. She knew better to think anywhere is safe.

Smoke was her downfall. Her enemies filled the whole of the Borea sky with it, making her split into five parts.

She knocked four times fast, slow twice, followed with two more quick taps on what looked like a plain wooden wall.

She couldn't bare such a disgrace of her defeat, so two of her parts became the Twin Chancellors and ruled in her stead.

The wall creaked open enough for the cloaked to squeeze through before sliding closed.

What an absurd fable. One that no one knows where it came from.

"Did you find anything?" As soon as she heard the familiar voice, the cloaked figured relented her disguise and unhooded to show hair so blonde that it might as well be white braided across one side. Before answering, she etched a small rune into the wall that she had just came through.

"Nothing." She made her way to a meager table where the voice resonated from. Lit only by candlelight was her partner in the search wearing her usual scarlet silk draped around her body as she rifled through papers. "It would be easier if we knew what we were searching for." She sighed, collapsing into a wooden chair. She picked at her tight leather pants, the snow now melting since she came inside.

"Or who we could trust." Her companion idly played with her jet-black hair. "How are you holding up Guin?"

"Fine, all things considered." Guindolyn stretched her arms as she pondered their situation. "I'm tired of being cooped up here, but I don't want to end up like the others."

"How sure are you that there are marks on everyone?"

"Thirty dead in two weeks, Hhana." Guindolyn stares across the table. "A quarter of that number would be worth investigating."

Hhana put her hands up in forfeit. "Easy, Guin." The gold bracelets that connected to an equally ornate necklace by two thin chains flickered in the candlelight as they were exposed. "I do not mean offense; I want to make sure we're looking in the right places."

Guindolyn lowered her gaze, trusting her companion as she had done so many times before. "I know. My patience is wearing thin hiding from an unknown threat with unknown intentions." Guindolyn reached over the table and took Hhana's hands in hers. Hhana's dark tones made her pale skin shine even brighter than ever. "What are we going to do? Live the rest of our days hiding?" Hhana rotated her hand so that their palms were touching. Guindolyn's eyes opened wide as something protruded from Hhana's overturned embrace.

"We survive." Guindolyn looked up to face Hhana's visage of frightening determination. "No matter what, we will always survive."

*****

The Corn Cob Inn was full, even with the recent rumors of terror circling around there was always a need to take the edge off. Coupled with the whispers have come a large withdrawal of the Borean army, leaving a void for mercenaries and the like to gain employment in the usually sturdy central region of Borea. Which, of course, meant that there was an even greater need than usual for all the services that inns have to offer.

The tables were in high demand as the sun started to set. The mood was turning from the initial relaxation of the upcoming evening to a rowdier nature as the pints started to take their toll. In classic Borean tradition, if you had even one extra seat at your table, the next woman looking for a seat would always be welcome. Yet there was a table at the back of the inn that was empty except for a petite robed figure, the pint of mead she was sipping on just accentuating her small proportions. For some strange reason everyone passed her as if she was invisible.

All but one.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing all alone?" A leather boot slammed on the table right next to the robed woman. She looked up to see a woman towering over her that was her complete physical opposite. It was obvious from the leather armour banded with iron she was a mercenary, quite a successful one at that. She was leaning on her upraised knee, a posture that positioned a pronounced bulge garishly close to the head of the unfazed robed woman.

"I am looking for work." Her voice was as small as her frame. "I heard Volaq was ever in need of workers." Without looking at her new admirer, she took another sip of her mead.

"You?!" The mercenary did nothing to contain her laugh. "I'm surprised you can lift that mug!"

"I've been down on my luck recently; I just need some quick coin to help me get back on my feet."

"Well then you should have said that from the start!" The mercenary pulled back on the hood of her catch, revealing dusty auburn hair that fell down a little past the petit woman's shoulders. "I've been needing some stress relief more than usual, so how about a few coins for a night's romp." She rummaged through her waist purse and tossed three silver pieces on the table. "If you perform well enough, you might just become my favourite girl."

The petite woman looked at the coins on the table, picking them up slowly and dropping them within her bag, silently obliging the transaction. Finally, she turned her head to look at her benefactor.

"Oh, silver eyes!" The mercenary laughed. "My lucky day! I hope our daughter gets your eyes."

Without a moment's waste, the mercenary hoisted her prize up on one shoulder with amazing ease. With a quick but relaxed pace, she headed upstairs to the room that was reserved for her. As soon as the two of them got in the room she tossed her toy on the bed before starting to disrobe.

"There are plenty of rich clients here that want protection, so I've been able to make a small fortune. I even bought this room and made sure they reinforced the bed." The mercenary removed her shirt, revealing an impressive set of abs and a chest bandage that was barely holding her breasts in place. "Are you gonna get naked or do I have to rip your clothes off you?"

The woman on the bed meekly started to remove her cloak, revealing a plain but form fitting dress. Unlike her new companion, she was slight across the board, but still had an appealing figure. "I'm afraid you might be disappointed by my body."

"Oh don't worry, I like them small." The mercenary removed her belt and shoved her pants down, revealing her thick, eight-inch member, already erect. "Although I might go a bit too hard at the start. Hopefully you don't break!" She moved in front of the bed, blocking the petit woman's view with her cock. "First, I need it lubricated."

With slight hesitation, the woman brought her hands up to steady the twitching shaft as she started to lick the head. The mercenary shuddered, the moment that the woman's tongue touched her dick she felt a tingle go through her body. Never had she had such a reaction to a blowjob before.

"Damn, a silver-eyed whore with a magic tongue! What can't you do?" The woman looked up quizzically before taking her whole head in her mouth. The mercenary's legs nearly gave out as she stepped back a couple steps. "Holy shit, I'll need to get used to that. Let's head to the main course."

She slowly lifted her skirt showing no undergarments underneath. Her flaccid dick barely measured an inch and a half as it was neatly pruned unlike the mercenary's bush. The mercenary regained her composure and pressed the head of her cock against the woman's pussy. A sheepish moan came from the woman as her dick couldn't hide her arousal, stiffening up but barely getting any bigger.

"It's like you were made to get bred." The mercenary was about to thrust in until the woman held out a hand.

"Before we start, may I ask one question?" Her voice was quiet but travelled perfectly.

"Well, sure, I don't want my toy to have a bad time."

The woman shuffled her hand around in the folds of her dress, revealing a small pin in the shape of two crossed horns, one bigger than the other.

"Do you know what this is?"

"What? No, I've never seen that before." The mercenary rudely dismissed the woman's question. "Why the hell would you bring that up at a time like this?"

"Just to see if I wasted my time." The woman's demeanor changed completely. She sat up and looked the mercenary straight in the eyes. "Here I thought a successful fighter would have at least heard of them." Her voice changed as well, getting louder with a sneering tone to it. "That's what I get from believing rumors." Not only her voice was changing, but her skin started to turn a dark grey, as her hair flowed into a mane with the color of rusted iron.

"What are you?!" The mercenary tried to move back but found that she couldn't.

"Why should I tell you? You won't remember any of this." Her bottom half started to transform to show hooked claws at the end of her feet as well as a fur like hair across her legs and arms. And perhaps the largest transformation started to happen right in front of the mercenary's face. Her tiny cock started to grow five-fold, small nubs starting to protrude along the shaft. She eclipsed the mercenary by a full two inches when it was done, but somehow it even was more of a change considering on how slight the body it was on. "You did get me horny though, so I need to take care of that first."

An hour and half later, just as the moons were showing themselves, a petit woman walked out of the room reserved for a mercenary. She flipped up her hood, shy about showing her face, as the mercenary lay twitching on her bed, cum pouring out of her as her now flaccid dick still constantly leaking due to the constant orgasms. The woman thought about closing the door but decided not to as she quietly walked down the stairs to the now rowdy pub. She kept her hood over her head, yet her sharp silver eyes constantly surveyed the crowded room. Another night without anything but a bit of relief.

Before she reached the open door to exit the inn, the petit woman paused. She felt like she saw something, or maybe she just sensed something unusual, but the noise of the pub drowned it out before long. She didn't notice what had entered the bar only a few moments earlier before leaving.

A grey shade nearly took the exact route of the hooded woman but in reverse, blurring through the crowd without losing any momentum. She had done this too many times to be slowed down by a crowd. Before she reached the stairs she turned sharply towards the bar where more than a few mercenaries and workers were enjoying their drinks.

She did not sit down but instead gave a subtle signal to the bartender who silently nodded and unlocked a hitch behind her as she delivered another round of mead to the thirsty patrons. As always, the cloaked figure took notice of her surroundings one last time before entering the Shadows.

"You better have something important Guin." Only one woman stood under the only light in the unfurnished room. She wore a revealing dress, letting her considerable cleavage nearly spill out of the furled top. "There's been more paydays today than the last week combined. Plus, there seems to have been an accident with one of my best patrons."

Without removing her cloak, the grey clothed woman silently started to rummage in her pocket. Guindolyn knew that when Boss had that tone she had no patience for even the smallest of small talk. Once she found her item, she grasped it and brought her hand out of her pocket and stretched it towards Boss who held her hand to receive whatever Guin brought with an exasperated sigh.

"I swear, Guin, that if this is another 'sign' that you found I swear to the Goddess..."

Guindolyn opened her fist without a word, a faint sparkle from the single light source the only indication of what the young woman dropped. The moment the Boss looked down at what she now held her visage hardened from exasperation to a grave seriousness.

"Where did you find this?" It was more of an order than a question.

"Hhana interrupted an attempted murder. This is the only thing that was left after their scuffle before the attacker escaped." Guindolyn tried to match the Boss's intensity. "It doesn't belong to any guild or mercenary group that is around here."

"...Fine." The Boss finally relented. "I will give you some information." She hummed as all gravity left her being and she turned from Boss to Inn proprietor. "But know that this will cost you." Even though she said it in a sing-song voice that could melt the coldest tundra, Guindolyn knew this might have been the most serious the Boss was all conversation.

"...Understood."

Guindolyn wearily shuffled into her hideout after her meeting with the Boss. It went much later than she thought and all but one of the candles were snuffed out in her bedroom. The only sound was the peaceful, rhythmic breathing of Hhana.

Too exhausted to put her cloak away, Guindolyn undressed on her way to the shared bed. Hhana was spread out on most of the bed with the wool blanket barely hanging on to one of her feet. Other than that, the only thing she wore was a thin night dress. Even in the Borean winter, Hhana was always overheating as soon as she sunk into sleep. Guindolyn wrapped her cloak around the bottom bedpost, followed by her pants and blouse.

Now, completely naked, Guindolyn was just about to join Hhana in bed until she noticed a certain rigid problem. Even though she slept peacefully, Hhana's body hide a twitching desire.

Guindolyn changed her course and snuck under the barely used blanket to confront her bedmate's problem head on. It was the least she could do since she came back late. Before long she was face to face with all ten inches of Hhana, although she first targeted what was lower. Her tongue delicately touched Hhana's labia, slowly licking up until she reached the bronze scrotum that sat on top of Guindolyn's nose. It was nice and heavy. The sleeping Hhana fidgeted slightly as Guindolyn quietly thrust her tongue in between her inner lips, relishing in her partner's taste.

Hhana's breath began to quicken as her knees bent slightly. Guindolyn knew it was time to move to the main course. Well, after she sucked on Hhana's balls for a bit of course. She could never pass up that opportunity when they were just swaying right in front of her. Hhana moaned with each suck, only making Guindolyn suck harder. Before long Hhana was downright panting as she opened her eyes a sliver.

"You better be hungry or there's going to be a big mess for you to clean up..."

Guindolyn sheepishly nodded as she ran her tongue along Hhana's hefty shaft before circling her glans. Precum already started to drip from Hhana but only for a second before Guindolyn greedily licked it up like candy. The sleepy woman couldn't stop her hips from thrusting as her blonde night assailant finally wrapped her lips over her cock. Guindolyn welcomed it all, her hands automatically grasping Hhana's bare bottom to support her as she braced her neck for the convulsing climax.

With a stifled groan, Hhana shivered in ecstasy as release came to her. Guindolyn did her best to swallow as quickly as possible, but for every time she swallowed it seemed like there was double the amount in her mouth. She made sure to seal her lips around the still cumming cock, she did not want to clean any mess. Finally, Hhana sighed in relief as the final strings shot into Guindolyn's tired mouth.

Guindolyn sat proudly up after letting Hhana down, her dick soft but still over three inches bigger than hers.

"No mess." Her stomach rumbled in satisfaction at the sudden meal it received.

"Apology accepted." Hhana smiled before rolling over to allow Guindolyn to come lie down beside her. "Just don't be late again."

Guindolyn only let out a muffled sigh as she snuggled up to Hhana. There was going to be enough stress in the next coming days, she just wanted one more night in her safe place.

Ennokos
Ennokos
11 Followers