The Hunter Becomes the Hunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not at all. I don't know if this is a funk or if our schedules are just hijacking our alone time with each other but I haven't made connections with other guys because I want us, baby. I love you and I want to try to fix whatever is wrong." At that moment I should have come clean about my night with Jeff. Nothing sexually happened but it was still intimate on a friendship level that had relationship potential. I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I kept it secret.

"I didn't know if you were coming back or if you actually met someone, but I started a bath for you. Do you want to hang out in there together?"

"That's so sweet and thoughtful and I accept your apology if you can accept mine." I walked right out of my clothes and hopped into the bubble bath. Jake had a platter of fresh fruit and a glass of white wine.

This is why relationships are the best. This is why I liked putting my time and energy into one person. I want to be his friend and lover, I want to grow old with someone but I still wasn't 100% sure whether Jake was that someone, even after his efforts. While I was in the bath, we talked about how much pressure we were both experiencing lately and realized our relationship was kind of getting in the way. We both agreed that we didn't mean for that to happen, and that it was going to become a priority again. I suggested that we leisurely walk together more often (New Yorkers walk all the time but always to get from point A to point B), or do a yoga class together once a week. I asked him to put on a record while I drained the tub and patted dry.

I slipped on my silk robe and slippers from Korea where I got them on a traveling assignment. I joined him in the living room, which was an entertainment room complete with surround system, projector for movies, and a mini bar. My apartment was a 2 bedroom but I didn't want and didn't need a roommate, so the second room was my library/study and yoga room. We drank and dance and kissed and laughed until sunrise. I suggested we go to the roof with a blanket and watch the sun come up.

"We haven't done that yet this summer!" He proclaimed, and sadly he was right.

Two blankets and two glasses of water accompanied us to the rooftop of the carriage house, broken into apartments that I shared with four other families or individuals. In that moment we had the entire roof to ourselves. We kissed for the sun as it beamed on us with all its might, and I felt the intensity of our love. I hoped Jake felt as loved as I felt.

He was turned on by our closeness, I sure felt that. And my body responded to his excitement. Our make out session lasted longer than when we first met, and our bodies melded into one another so instinctively that our lips never parted as we pealed the clothes off each other. Being on the roof must have titillated him more than our recent "hook up" because my man's cock was harder than it had been in a long time. Its hardness made me immediately want it in me but first I had to feel it in my mouth to be sure I could take it all down. Before I showed him I could swallow it all down, I kissed the tip and licked the shaft for a while, giving it all my love. Meanwhile he was massaging my ass and gave it a little nibble. At that point we both wanted to be inside each other and for a minute I thought about the encounter with Jeff. I quickly blocked it out and decided I'd tell Jake about it later. I wanted to give Jake all of me and as the sun was rising he owned me; he owned my body. I came multiple times and finished with the mother of all orgasms as we came together while Jake was rubbing my clit and riding me from behind.

My head was turned so that we could sync our kisses along with the movements of our bodies which made our orgasms even more intense. It wasn't the kind of intensity that you get when you fuck some random dick, but it was love making which is in its own category of intensity. It was art, with our breath and lips conducting their own conversation, while hips and groins lovingly danced with each other; playfully dancing for each other. Our sweaty bodies made the sun blush as it reached its peak, and in all honesty I felt happy. It was simple but I was happy in Jake's arms and with my life. I was happy with my self control, for not losing myself in another man to be rid of my pain in the moment. I was so happy to just be there together basking in post-coitus love-making with nothing to do and nowhere to go unless we wanted to. I felt free in that beautiful moment and even though work was pinging my nerves, Monday felt so, so far away.

12