All Comments on 'The Hunter Ch. 02 - Chicago Mission'

by HOG57head

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, really enjoyed yhe action. Looking forward to the next installment, hopefully in the same catagory

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story, sometimes a little to much detail, but a damed good read. Thank you, sir.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

Overall, a good story. I gave it a 4 rating as the continuing daily minutiae detracted from the central story line. Sex was reduced but still way too much and what’s with the food obsession? Once the story got to the actual contract phase it improved dramatically. The pace was excellent, detail was held to what was necessary.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good story but too much minutia, kinda dragged out the story. Liked the romance but abstaining of the job part seemed contrived and I had to really focus not to lose interest. Lost track of Lolo's fate once she got to Atlanta. 4/5

Tootsall222Tootsall222over 1 year ago

Agree with others on excessive minutia…morning ablutions only need to be mentioned about once a week. Do not rely on spellcheck; take the time to re-read the story yourself before submitting…it’s amazing how many correctly spelled but mis-applied words you will find. I’m still dismissing down-rates for a lack of proof-reading but this only lasts so long. Looking forward to the next chapter and hoping to see simpke but important improvements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, Good action, thankfully the eating and sex gave way to the story we had all been waiting for. Keep writing, you are really good at it. M J V.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi there, loved this story, yes there were a few missed spelled words and some that just weren't the right words. other than that Loved this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story line. Looking for it to continue, please. Please more story!

I agree, less minutia. Keep the story length the same but focus on content that moves the story forward vs just adding filler.

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubbaabout 1 year ago

What a fantastic tale! I was literally on the edge of my chair; there are few people that could spin a yarn as well as you do! The "good dog, Ubu" comment had me laughing out loud, too.

trnmstr48trnmstr48about 1 year ago
Good Story - But...

Very interesting story - different from a lot on this site! But have to agree with some of the others - several issues with the writing. Strongly suggest you solicit help from some of the volunteer editors!

Enygma7Enygma7about 1 year ago

Too much unnecessary description sometimes..like the cooking, the dressing up as drag queens etc...

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

Your next task is to get a decent proof read of your writing

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunabout 1 year ago

Great story. I loved it. Please continue.

blue66blue668 months ago

Very sad you seem to have abandoned this story I was looking forward to next part when I realised you have I obviously moved on to another long story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Great chapter! I hope you eventually complete this story.

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHOG57head@HOG57head
Please rate and leave feedback. I can only improve if i understand what i am doing wrong.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hunter Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Hunter Series Info