The Hunter Ch. 02 - Chicago Mission

Story Info
JJ's first contract - Chicago.
28.3k words
4.73
6.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HOG57head
HOG57head
275 Followers

This is the third chapter in "The Hunter" saga. This chapter has 28K words. This chapter picks up where "The Hunter 01" ends. JJ gets and executes his first consultant job. This chapter has fewer graphic sexual scenes. The focus is on the mission. All sex is between consenting adults older than 18 years old. I wrote this for my enjoyment. I hope that you enjoy the reading of it. If you are an anonymous troll looking to nit-pick the story don't waste your time or mine. Please leave feedback good or bad. I'm still a newb at writing, please be kind. I am looking to improve as time goes on. Spell checker is currently my only partner in editing this. Thank you for the feedback on the previous chapters. I have gone back and corrected what I thought would help from the feedback. Again, Thanks and enjoy.

The Hunter -02 - The Chicago Mission

About 6:30 PM I got a call from Roberto telling me to get Atlanta. He said the earliest flight they could find was out of XNA at 6:05 AM and arrive 11:48AM tomorrow. He said he would have Ashley pick me up. I was to come straight to the VC facility to get briefed and start prepping. I would head out for Chicago ASAP; it would be about 12 hours of driving time. I called Ashley. I didn't even get Hello out of my mouth, and she was squealing. "I guess you have already heard." I said.

"Yes baby. Roberto called and said I was to pick you up at 11:48." She squealed. It will be a rush, but at least I will get to see you. I can't wait to get my arms around you, big boy!"

I smiled, wishing I was already there, "I feel the same way baby. I love you. I'll see you in a few hours. I can't wait. I miss you. I got to finish packing. WaDo."

"I love you. Wado" click

I finished packing, except for what I would need in the morning. 2:00 AM was going to come soon.

My alarm clock shocks me out of a restful sleep. The astonishingly vulgar aanntt, aanntt aanntt echoing off the bedroom walls. The manufacture's intent was to annoy the crap out of you first thing in the morning as well as waking you up. 'Damn,' I thought as I rocket out of bed hurrying to silence that noise. I go to the bathroom and take care of my morning business. Standing in the shower I remember why I'm up so damned early. I get to see my girlfriend today, oh yea. I finish my eight-minute slice of heaven, dry off, shave, and brush my teeth. I grab my toiletries on the way out. I put them in my ditty bag and close the suitcase. I grab my backpack and my suitcase and take them to the living room and leave it near the front door. I go get a packing box from the garage, assemble it and put it by the front door. Breakfast, hhmmm? I open the fridge to see what is edible. I didn't have any eggs. There is a piece of possum pie. The fish from the other night is gone. So, its sammich time. I use paper and plastic, so I don't have dishes to wash. Something in the gut. I throw away any perishables and clean out the fridge. I take the trash out. I write Sue a note, leaving it on the kitchen pass through, thanking her again. I look around one last time making sure nothing is left on, turning off lights and such as I make my way toward the front door. I set up a timer and plug in a lamp. I load my suitcase and backpack into my truck, lock the front door and head off to XNA.

Traffic is practically nonexistent on the way to the airport. I park in long term parking and take a shuttle bus to the main building. I check in at a kiosk and print my ticket. I make my way up to the counter and check my suitcase. I quickly make my way through security and find my gate.

The flight to Atlanta is uneventful I get to sleep through most of the flight. After the planr touches down, I grow more anxious the closer to the gate I get. I am eager for a reunion with my girlfriend. I walk past TSA check in and I spot Ashley. She must have spotted me at the same time. She squealed and came running towards me. I dropped my backpack immediately before impact. She jumped and wrapped her arms and legs around me bumping me back into the wall. Her lips are all over my face and neck planting hundreds of kisses on my skin. She is whispering, "God, I have missed you so much. I love you."

"Damn it's good to see you and hold you." I whisper back. "Facetime is better than nothing, but it doesn't compare to the real thing." I just stand there holding her enjoying the feel of her body against mine. Savoring the smell of her hair and not wanting this moment to end anytime soon. I kissed Ashley with passion, and she responded our tongues wrestled back and forth enjoying the taste and texture of each other's mouths and tongue. All too soon the kiss was broken, and I released my bear hug. She slid down my body and had to stand. I grab my backpack and we head off to baggage claim hand in hand. Smiling and giving each other knowing looks of enjoyable things to come.

I was starving so we stopped and got burgers on the way to the VC (Valhalla Consulting) facility. We arrived in the parking lot about 1:30 PM I got my ID out of the backpack and put the lanyard around my neck. We walked across the parking lot holding hands. Ashley scanned her badge at the building entrance, and I did the same. She then used the biometric device to scan her hand, and I mimicked her actions giving us access to the security check point for the building. We then proceeded through security and to the elevator, summoned it, got in and, pressed 3. As soon as the doors closed, we were in each other's arms again, kissing until the elevator stopped. Sophie was there; she gave Ashley a knowing smile and winked at me. Then led us to Roberto's office. I noticed everyone was dressed casual today, I mean after all it is Saturday. Ashley was heading toward the fridge, and asked Roberto if he wanted anything. He shook his head no and she gave me a bottle of water.

Roberto said, "Good to see you again JJ. I'll skip the usual pleasantries because we are in a time crunch. You have the contract for the Chicago job. After this briefing, Sophie has the contract for you to sign and I need you to give her a voided check so the monies can be deposited in your account." I nodded in understanding, and he continued, "We will be working with the Cook County Prosecutor's office. Mrs. Anita Alvarez is having problems protecting witnesses. She is prosecuting a Marquel Russell. He is the top dog for the Vice Lords. She has a RICO case against him and is going after him for murder, drug sales and distribution, and tax evasion. She started this case with three witnesses and is now down to one. VC has a house rented that the prosecutor doesn't know about. I am sure they have a safe house they will want you to use. Be careful. I smell a leak in their office, and there are probably some crooked cops involved. They are going to want us to protect the witness until the trial date and deliver the witness to the courthouse for the trial. I need you to be in Chicago to meet up with the prosecutor 0900 on Monday. The only limitations on a response is don't get caught standing over a body with a smoking gun. You will be driving an unmarked company van loaded with whatever equipment you choose from our armory. After this briefing is completed, you will go to the armory and load your gear. You will be fitted for your tactical. It is ten and a half hours of driving time from here to Chicago. I figure with fuel stops, pee breaks and food it will probably end up being a 14-hour day. I will text you the address for our rented house, and the prosecutor's office. As you saw in the job posting, the contract was let for two people. The other contractor will meet you at our rented house. I will text you the number for the realtor. Call that number day, or night, when you are about an hour out. They will meet you at the house with the key. Do you have any questions?"

"Weapons for the other contractor? I asked, "Do you have a feel for who knows about the contract?"

"Whatever weapons you choose," he said, "just get two of them. This is Chicago. I would assume everyone knows about the contract. The local Leo's might have a chip on their shoulder. They believe the DA doesn't think they can handle the job. Tread lightly when you deal with them. Ashley will give you a hand loading the van."

We leave Roberto's office and stop by and visit with Sophie. She tells, "sign the pages with the post-it markers. Take your time and look the contract over. Ask any questions you have. I also need a voided check, so we know where to deposit the monies." As I am looking over the contract, Sophie and Ashley are whispering and giggling under their breath like a couple of schoolgirls.

I sign it and we go to the elevator, summon it, get in and, press 1. As soon as the doors closed, we are in each other's arms again, kissing until the elevator stops. Ashley leads the way going to the armory. I am introduced to Larry. We shake hands and he asks, "You the new guy?"

"Yes. Call me Jed. I was told to get a van and load it with supplies." I replied. "Was also told to get tactical here as well."

"Yes. We are a one stop shop. Need you to sign for the equipment that you take. You will have to account for it when you return. Everything is barcoded to make inventory quick and easy. There is a terminal at the roll up door just scan your badge once, answer the questions about contract number etc., etc. Scan the equipment as you load the van then print the inventory when you complete. Holler if there is anything you can't find or if you have questions."

"Good to know," I said. "Let's start with weapons. I need two of each. I want 9mm,.45ACP, AR-15, AR-10, and 12ga. I want sound suppressors for the pistols. Give me 200 rounds of subsonic ammo for the handguns and 200 normal rounds for the handguns and 500 round for the ARs and 100 rounds for the shotgun. I want some listening gear for cell phone traffic, and a parabolic mike. I want some night vision goggles and night vision scope both fleer and infra-red. I need a roll of ghillie. Some surveillance cameras for either a perimeter or inside; nothing too fancy, off the shelf stuff, and some motion detectors. I also want a couple of burner phones. I want a two-week supply of MREs, enough for three people just in case we must go to the mattresses. I want a four-screen computer set up with blue tooth capability that I can sync to the surveillance cameras. I need a couple of power strips and two 25' and two 50' extension cords. I want 100' of climbing rope and couple of climbing harnesses. I would also like a couple of hammocks. By the way, I need to get a van; can you point me in the right direction?"

Larry laughed, handed me a set of keys, and opened to roll-up door. Just outside was a dark blue ford van backed up to the roll up door. I opened the rear doors. It was obvious this van was set up for this occasion. There were gun racks on passenger side wall and floor to ceiling shelving the full length of the driver's side wall. A bulkhead right behind the passenger's and driver's seat would keep prying eyes off the cargo.

It took about an hour to get everything off the shopping list. I asked Ashley to help in selecting the computer gear, the electronic listening, and camera equipment, being the super spook that she is. I spend another 30 minutes or so scanning the barcodes on all the gear. I hit "print". And handed the printed inventory and the signed form to Larry. He told me to holler when I had everything loaded and he would set me up with tactical gear. I nodded in understanding. I gave Ashley a hug and asked, "Ready to load?"

She gave me a quick kiss and a wink and said, "I was born ready."

I smiled and said, "Let's start with the small stuff that will fit in the shelving bins." Ashley nodded in agreement and got in the back of the van. I started handing her items and she started storing them. We were thinking alike, she put the ammo across from the gun racks, MREs closer to the front, The items that we were confident in needing, towards the back. Almost all the gear fit in the shelving or gun racks. The computer station and monitors up against the bulkhead with the roll of ghillie used as padding for the computer stuff. I took another hour to get the van loaded. Thank God, Ashley was there to help. I still had room for my suitcase in the very back. I locked up the van and we went in and closed the roll up door.

I Holler for Larry and he instantly appears from around a corner. "You ready to get fitted for tactical?" he asked. I nodded. He continued, "Follow me." He asked, "tell me your sizes -shoes, pants, shirt, waist, vest, head size, ball cap, balaclava or shemgah." We got to an area of shelving filled with black clothing. He was pulling things off the shelves as fast as I could answer his questions. I stripped to my skivvies and dressed in the gear to check for comfort and fit. I asked for all three types of head gear. When I was satisfied with the way everything fit including the tactical helmet. Larry finished making a pile and handed me a duffle bag. I undressed and put my street clothes back on and packed the duffle with tactical gear. It was another hour and a half getting fit for tactical. I put the tactical in the van and locked it once again.

We walked out of the building about 6:20. We held hands as we walk across the parking lot. We go to the driver's side, and I open the door for Ashley and offer my hand to help her get in the car. I then go around to the passenger side, and we are off to her house. We continued to touch each other either holding hands or touching each other on the arms or thighs. It is just nice to feel each other in person.

When we got to her house, I grab my backpack and suitcase and head in. I drop everything just inside the door. Ashley shuts the door, and we immediately jump into each other's arms. God, I love having this gorgeous woman in my arms. She just fits. We kiss and the fires of passion start to smolder. She melts in my arms and her body melds with mine. It doesn't take but a couple of minutes for my manhood to respond. It is getting harder with each passing breath. Our breaths get deeper; breathing through our respective noses to continue the ever-increasing passionate kiss. My hands start to explore Ashley's body. My hands caressing her back and follow the contour of her bra inching closer to her boobs. I stop at the side of her busom. I tease and rub along the sides of her breasts letting her know I am interested in further exploration of this part of her body. I move my hands down her sides almost tickling her. She giggles in my mouth, and I move my hands more to her back and caress her back, moving my hands back and forth, up, and down gradually working my hands down to that fine ass. She moans in my mouth ever so slightly when my hands fill up with the cheeks of her ass. I pull her ass towards me, and I know she can feel my aching erection with her belly. We finally break the kiss.

She grabs my hand and leads me to her bedroom. We take turns undressing each other. As every square inch of Ashley's skin is exposed, I kiss it. I remove her blouse and then her bra. Her moans become more vocal as I start to pay homage to the breast goddess. I kiss all of her right breast, the top, the bottom, the outside, and the cleavage. I ignore the nipple for the time being. As I kiss across her cleavage to the left breast, I feel her body twist slightly. She is eager for me to continue the attention on the left side. I continue kissing my exploration route, top of the breast, outside of the breast, and bottom of the breast. This time I move up to the nipple. I kiss it, then lick it, the blow on it. That nipple stands perky crying for more attention. Attention that I am willing to give, I give that perky nub a little nibble, and I feel a shiver run through her body. I envelope the entire nipple in my mouth and use my tongue to slowly lick the entire nipple in a circular motion round and round. Simultaneously while orally attacking the left nipple, I start a manual assault of her right nipple. Pinching ever so softly and rolling the nipple between my thumb and forefinger and massaging her nipple and breast with my palm and fingers. Her moans are increasing in volume, and she is kissing my head where she can reach it and she is running her fingers through my hair. She grabs a handful of hair and I fell her knees grow weak for a split second. I switch and go for an oral stimulation on the right nipple and a manual stimulation on the left. Keeping the same tactics; I coax another shiver from her body.

As I move south, I lower my body eventually kneeling. I kiss and stroke her belly and her sides back and forth up and down to ensure no exposed area is ignored. I feel her belly flinch and flex and hear her giggle softly. I kiss and tongue her belly button again getting a muscle flinch. I undo her pants and start to lower them. She helps by moving her legs back and forth helping to shimmy the pants down around her ankles. When I pick up her right foot, she puts both hands on my shoulders to keep her balance. I remove her shoes and she steps out of her pants one leg at a time. I work my way up her calf to her knee taking my time and making sure that every inch gets the attention it deserves. I then put the right foot down and repeat the same process with the left foot and calf. I put the left foot back on the floor.

I resume kissing and licking and nibbling back up her left leg starting at the knee and working my way up her thigh. My nostrils start to flare as I inhale her musk. The smell of a woman in heat makes my dick even harder if that is possible. She moves her hands off my shoulders and starts running her fingers through my hair. Slightly grabbing handfuls from time to time trying to guide me and speed up the action. I eventually make it up to the left leg opening of her panties and I kiss all along it and use my tongue to infiltrate under the edge of her panty leg. She is becoming more excited. I feel her body move slightly tempting me to go ahead and pay attention to her dripping pussy. In due time my love, in due time. I move my attention to her right knee and continue my pilgrimage up her right thigh just as I did on her left. Slowly and thoroughly covering every inch.

When I do finally reach the panty leg opening on the right side, I give in and massage her crotch. I stroke up and down softly at first and then increasing the pressure. Her knees flex and almost buckle. I feel another shiver and her moans are getting more frequent and louder. I move my face over and kiss and rub her crotch with my face. She is responding by grinding her crotch on my face holding my face with handfuls of hair. I run my hands slowly up her thighs and put a couple of fingers in each side of the waist band of her panties and start to lower them. She helps by wiggling her ass and legs eager to be shed of the last garment. I lower them down to her ankles and she quickly steps out of them. Her legs are slightly farther apart than they were just a few seconds ago.

I rub my hands up both thighs simultaneously and quickly kiss my way back to her wet juicy pussy. Keeping her finger entwined in my hair, she growls, "OK mister, it's time to get serious down there, quit teasing and get to work, please!" I look up into those lust filled eyes and give her my best shit eating grin. She guides my face right to the core of her lust. I move her left leg over my right shoulder to give me a better angle to her pussy. I see that she is wet with desire and I start by kissing and licking her inner thigh, her inner pussy lips are protruding, and I suck them into my mouth and tease them with my tongue. I tease every fold, and every crevice with my tongue. When I get to her clit she loses her balance and I have to help her lay on the bed.

Her ass is just barely on the bed, so I put one leg over each shoulder and continue to munch on her sweet cunt. I lick her from her clit to her asshole back and forth slowly deliberately savoring the glorious taste of her pussy. Her vocal support of my actions is being received loud and clear. She exclaims "Oh God,... JJ.... You love my puuuuussssyy sooooo gooood! Yes, baby Yes. Just like that. Don't stop. For God's sake don't stop!" I mean with cheerleading like that, you can't disappoint. Every time I lick her clit, she shudders a little. The longer I give her sweet pussy attention, her shudders become more and more noticeable. Every time I lick her asshole, and give her a quick rim job, she wiggles her ass. Every time I lick and explore her love tunnel, she presses my face a little tighter into her pussy. I am playing her body like a maestro leads an orchestra. My tongue is the maestro's baton and wherever I direct, her orchestra responds. Her moans and groans and verbal encouragements are music to my ears, urging me to continue the oral attack.

HOG57head
HOG57head
275 Followers
123456...8