The Hunter Ch. 02 - Chicago Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is grinding her sloppy puss harder and harder on my face. I start stroking her clit with my right thumb and suck on her inner lips and tongue the entrance with more passion. She is humping my face with more fervor. Her vocal commentary is becoming more vulgar. "Yes, yes, yes. Damn it, lick my pussy, don't stop, don't you dare stop, more... more... yes, damn It." Her legs are starting to thrash, and I feel muscles quiver in her thighs. Her breathing is fast and deep. The muscles in her stomach are starting to spasm. And suddenly Booom, Mount St Helens blows, her body convulses and then she goes limp. I'm talking over-cooked spaghetti limp.

Her pussy erupts and she soaks me. My hair, my face, my neck, my shirt, I am covered. I lap up what I can, but it is like using a mop to dry up a river. Shit ain't going to get the job done. I fear if I get up, that Ashley will slide butt first off, the edge of the bed and onto the floor. So, I am stuck staring at her pretty pussy and amazing asshole flexing in post orgasmic muscle recovery. I kiss her thighs, planting soft kisses alternately one on the left, one on the right, two on the left, two on the right. It takes just a few more rounds of thigh kisses and I feel her move. And hear her say, "God JJ, I love you! I love the way you drive me to orgasm so hard." I grab her legs and stand between them. She gasps at the sight of my soaked shirt, the upper part was darker than the lower. I am grinning from ear to ear. She cries out, "Oh my God JJ, I am so sorry."

"Sorry for what baby, sorry for giving me my just reward. Don't ever be sorry for climaxing hard enough to soak me. Although when we move in together, I recommend we get some mattress protectors." I laughed. She laughed, and scooted up on the bed, and patted the mattress next to her. I stripped of the shirt and climbed on the bed next to her. We kissed and snuggled in each other's arms. "Damn I like being here." I said.

"Do you mean Atlanta, or here in bed, or here in my arms?" she asked.

"In your arms." I replied. "I don't care what my location is just as-long-as I am in your arms. Are you getting hungry?"

"Yes." She answered.

"Let's order some Chinese." I said.

"Deal." she said. She grabbed her phone to make the order, "I would like 6 spring rolls, a double order of shrimp fried rice, Mongolian beef, triple delight, shrimp lo mien, and moo goo gai pan." She looked at me and said, "it will be here in about an hour." I went to the bathroom and got a warm wet washcloth and wiped my head, neck, and chest. To clean up just a bit. Ashley put on a robe.

We went to the kitchen and got some ice water and talked a little about the upcoming job and what time I would need to head out. I told her I would like to get to the house by about 10:00 PM. She nodded in agreement. So, working my way back 14 hours, I would need to leave the VC facility by 8:00 AM. Again, she nodded in agreement. So, sleep in 'til 5:30 then make it to the facility by 7:45. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. Her robe was silk, and she felt heavenly through the robe. About the time the kissing and stroking was heating up again; the doorbell rang with dinner. I settled with the delivery guy giving him a $20 tip. He smiled and took off. We finished our Chinese feast about 7:45 cleaned up, turned out the lights, and started making out again in the kitchen.

It didn't take long before we were both ready to continue getting re acquainted. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom once again. We continued to kiss, and she kneels in front of me. She unfastens my pants and pulls both pants and underwear down in one swift stroke. I am impressed. My cock is at full strength, standing tall and ready for action. I step out of my clothing and as soon as my foot touched the floor, she grabs my dick and plants a kiss on the head. She licks the length of it and sinks my dick down her throat. She grabs my hips and face fucks herself for a few strokes ensuring my throbbing member is up for the task at hand. She stops, stands up, and kisses me with passion. She looks me with lust in her eyes and said, "It is getting late. I need you to fuck my brains out. Please baby, fuck my brains out."

Now what kind of asshole would turn down a request like that? I smiled and said, "I'll certainly give it my best effort." I lay her down on the edge of the bed. I reach up and got one of the bed pillows and folded it in half, and said, "Raise your ass." She put both feet up on the edge of the bed and raises her ass. I put the folded pillow under her ass. I then spread her legs and give her pussy a lick, checking for wetness. No problem there, she is dripping. I grab her ankles and put one on each shoulder. I grab this giant V and move that sweet ass closer to the edge of the bed. I stroke my rock-hard erection slowly up and down her wet slit making sure to contact her clitoris and tease the opening to her love tunnel.

She is already humping at my dick and growled, "Don't tease me damn it, stick that dick in me and fuck my brains out!" I smile and continue to stroke her pussy with my cock and start to just put the head in, and out, in, and out of the entrance to her love tunnel. She is becoming more and more frustrated and then she thrusts her hips in time with mine. She grabs my ass and I am suddenly balls-deep in the finest pussy I have ever experienced in my life. "YYEEEEESSSS," she exclaims as my full-length slides into her. I don't move I just want to savor this feeling. Nothing, I mean nothing can compete with the feeling of plunging your dick into a hot and eager pussy. This is what they mean when they say two becomes one. I started to gently move my hips back and forth. Miss Ashley has other ideas. She does not want gentle movement. She is ready for me to pound her pussy and let me know it. "Hey mister, I don't want gentle love making tonight. I want you to pound that pussy!" she stated, plain and simple.

So, I start a good rhythm stroking about half cock deep with each stroke and I am about 2-3 strokes in, when she wraps her legs around my back, and starts to thrust her hips in rhythm with mine. Her movements are adding to our mutual pleasure. I grab her by her shoulders and pull her shoulders toward my groin in sync with my thrusts. I start to pound her pussy trying to drive my cock into her spine. The angle of my strokes are working over her G spot. She is grunting every time I bottom out. "Uungh,... uungh,... uungh," a little later she starts making discernable words, "Yes,...Yes,... Yes." A little later she tries to make complete sentences spouting a word each time I bottomed out, "Oooh.... My.... God.... Don't..... Stop.... Please.... Don't.... Stop.... Pound.... My.... Pussy!" The head of my dick is tapping her cervix. I can feel the muscles in her legs start to quiver. I can see the muscles in her stomach start to spasm. I let go of her shoulder with my right hand and start to stroke her clitoris with my right thumb.

The walls of her pussy are fluttering around my cock pushing me closer to a climax with every stroke. With every flutter of her pussy walls, and with every grunt, moan, and shriek of pleasure I am closer and closer to orgasm, I start seeing flashing lights, and spinning lights all around, I feel like I am holding back an impending earthquake, the pressure is slowly building, almost to the point of pain. I can't hold it anymore, KaaBooom. I don't think I have ever come so hard in my life. The first rope is so intense, I swear, I feel her flinch when it paints her insides. My orgasm triggers her orgasm, and she starts to flail, her head is thrashing from side to side. Her fingernails are digging into my ass. I grab her shoulders and drive my dick into her as far as I can. Holding at max depth I continue to shoot rope after rope into her. She goes still, but maintains a death grip on my ass, holding me in position. Her pussy is gently grinding into my groin and then she lets loose. She squirts and squirts and squirts. She releases my ass and goes limp. I grab her ankles and move her legs sideways. She curls up in a fetal position and lays there motionless. She has a grin of contentment on her face. Her hair is disheveled going in all directions. She is still for a couple of minutes then starts to move. She crawls up to the head of the bad and pats the mattress next to her. I grab the under-ass pillow and throw it back to the head of the bed. I crawl up beside her and hug her in a spooning position. She snuggles up to me wiggls her ass into my crotch and whispers, "Good night lover"

"Good night baby." I replied

The next morning, I awakened in shock. You know one of those oh shit! I am late panic wake ups. The kind where you sit up straight in the bed and look around trying to find some indication of time to alleviate the panic. I grab Ashley's phone. I think 'Calm down it's 5:30 just like you planned.' I reach over and kiss Ashley gently in the face and neck a few times before I see her beautiful eyes. I am greeted with a smile and a whispered, "Good morning lover." I thought, 'God I hope I get to wake up to this for a long, long time."

"Good morning baby," I replied. "It's time to get up and about." I get out of bed and head for the bathroom. I turn on the water in the shower and while waiting for the stream of water to warm up I pee in the toilet. Ashley joins me and lovingly pushes we away from the commode. She sits and I immediately hear a stream hit the bowl.

She swats my ass and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave nail prints in your butt. How did you sleep?"

I replied, "I know you had to mark me somehow. I slept like a rock. I don't think I moved all night. I always sleep well when I get to hold you in bed."

She stood, smiles, and pulls me into a kiss, and said, "Being able to do this, whenever I want, is going to be the best part of moving in together." She does a final adjustment on the shower temperature, and we go in. We lather each other and rinse knowing we don't have a lot of time to play. We shut the shower off exit the enclosure and dry each other with soft sensual kisses mixed in to compliment the intimacy.

"What do we want to do about breakfast?" she asked. "Pancakes?" she offered. We dress and go to the kitchen. I put two skillets on to heat. I lightly oil one skillet and put some bacon in the other. I mix some pancake batter following the directions on the box. I test the oiled skillet with water droplets to ensure they dance and quickly disappear. The bacon was ready early enough to finish the last of the pancakes while cooking a couple of dirty eggs. I buttered the stack of pancakes and assembled my stack with eggs between them. Ashley just shook her head. "I don't think I have ever seen anyone eat pancakes and eggs like that." she said as she pours two glasses of orange juice. We sat at a small table in the eat in kitchen and enjoy our breakfast feast. We clean up the breakfast mess and start the dishwasher. After wiping down the stove and counters we lingered in the kitchen, hugging, and kissing; spending what little time we had left together to share intimate talk and express our love for each other.

After a few minutes it was time to go the VC facility. I grab my backpack and suitcase and load them in the car. It is a quiet ride going to the facility. I really didn't want to take my backpack and suitcase through security. I left it in the car. I kiss Ashley softly and left the car. I enter the building and go through security. I then go back through the armory and out the door next to the roll up door. The area where the van sits is enclosed with an eight-foot-tall metal bar fence. Each bar had pointed end at the top making an impressive barrier. There are security cameras enough to record all activities in and around the yard. I get into the van and drove around the back of the facility stopping at a biometric station that triggers a gate for my exit.

I drive around to the front of the facility and stop behind Ashley's car. I get my backpack and suitcase and load them into the back of the van. Ashley is standing beside her car. I can see her eyes are bloodshot and wet. She has been crying. I feel bad for her. I hate women crying, it is my kryptonite. I lean down and hug her. As I straightened up, I lift her off the ground and tighten my embrace. I kiss her several times harder and longer each time. I whisper, "I love you." Between each kiss. I release her and we stare lovingly into each other's eyes I stroke the side of her face and kiss away any lingering tears. I said, "Hey it's just for a little while. We can facetime. We can get through this. We'll figure out how to keep this from happening again. We have both been through separations associated with deployments. I have to go. I love you. WaDo." I turn and get into the van. I load the address in my phone. Blow her a final kiss and head out to Chicago.

I decide to make two stops. The first one about halfway to refuel, stretch, and get some snacks. The second stop just outside of Chicago to refuel and grab a couple of subs. The drive was boring as hell. I was thinking about the upcoming job what to expect and started what iffing in my brain. Playing different scenarios in my mind and then what I should do if this happens or if that happens. I was also thinking of Ashley and our building commitment to each other. It was clear that we needed to be together. The act of separating was not going to get any easier. That loss when the eventual last embrace was broken, hurt and I did not like it. We needed to decide how to compromise and get it resolved. I didn't care how, leg wrestle, flip a coin, Rochambeau, whatever, but we needed to get our living arrangement settled. It was a little after 8:45 and I was outside of Chicago I had a little over an hour before I got to the address of the VC house. I called the realtor. The phone rang a couple of times before a woman voice said, "Hello, this is Vivian Miles."

"Hello Miss Miles, I am Jed Jones. I am with Valhalla Consulting. I am about an hour away from the Property that my company has leased, short term. I was told to call you and arrange to get the keys to the property."

"Yes, Mr. Jones. I have been expecting your call. Would you like to meet at the property or somewhere along the way?"

"I know it is getting late, At the property, if you don't mind, but if you would feel safer somewhere else, then we can meet there. Whatever you feel more comfortable with is fine with me." I tried to reassure her.

"There is a Holiday Inn hotel near O hare. I'll text you the address and I'll meet you in the lobby in about an hour, if that is OK." She suggested.

"I may be a few minutes late but I'll be there." I replied.

"Good, I'm leaving now." she said

I got the text with the address almost immediately and adjusted my route accordingly. Actually, the Holiday Inn is not that far from the address for the leased house. Score! I arrived at the Holiday Inn and met Miss Vivian Miles. She was an attractive full figured older woman. She wore a lavender loose fitting, crew necked, dress, short sleeved with pleats that moved nicely when she walked. We exchanged pleasantries and I got the keys from her. I thanked her for her time, and we shook hands and went our separate ways.

I arrived at the house on Prospect Avenue. It is a split level three-bedroom two bath. The kitchen, living, dining on the main entry level. There were two bedrooms and 1 bath upstairs and one bedroom downstairs with an on suite. It had an attached garage. I backed the van up to the garages and went to unlock the front door. I turned on some lights as I went through the house. There was a remote for the garage door on the kitchen bar. I see a large Walmart trip in my future; besides food, I need linens and some kitchen utensils and cookware. Note to self for next time... I click on the garage door opener, surprise it works. I open the back doors on the van and start unloading. I'm the first here. I'm taking dibs on the master. Score! I'm coming back into the garage from taking my gear inside when a cab pulls into the drive. Alright, get to meet my partner. I really can't tell much because of the lights from the cab. The outline of person is short and thin. The have a large, wheeled suitcase and a duffle like mine. I approach slowly to introduce myself. The person drops the duffle and stops pulling the suitcase and runs at me. Not knowing what to expect I take a step back. I hear a squeal and I know... Its Ashley.

Shocked, I am having a hard time making lucid thoughts. What? Why? How. She jump in my arms. I embrace her and lift her off the ground spinning both our bodies around. I start, "Damn, you are a sight for sore eyes. What are you doing here? Why are you here? How did you get here?"

Ashley said, "I wanted to surprise you. I had a long talk with Roberto before you arrived in Atlanta. I was very frank with him about our feelings for each other and our plans. He wasn't happy, but he understood. There wasn't another applicant for this job. I told him I wanted to take it. So, he said considering everything he might as well pull the pin on this grenade and see how we handle it. I told him that we could be professional and focused and keep the mission. He warned me about mixing business and pleasure. I told him that we were grown-ups and not hormonal teenagers. So, I'm your partner on this job. I flew into O Hare caught a cab and here I am. I didn't tell you because I did not want to waste time talking about the pros and cons of it. I want to see if this is something that we can do and help with our future. Sophie was there during my talk with Roberto. She backed me up and told Roberto that she had two assistants and between them, they could handle the girl Friday stuff. She also kissed me on the cheek, winked at me, and whispered to me good luck. This isn't my first field assignment, but it is my first front line field assignment."

Well, alright partner, let's get the van unloaded and find a Walmart. So, we can make ourselves at home. She put her gear in the master bedroom with mine. The rest of the gear from the van we put in the other bedrooms. Electronics and surveillance gear in one room and weapons and ammo in the other. We looked around and came up with a shopping list taking inventory of the kitchen... surprise empty. We needed utensils, cooking and eating, cookware, towels wash cloths for both kitchen and bath, bed linens, pillows, food, cleaning supplies. Damn it was 2:30 AM by the time we purchased our needs and put everything away. Time to crash.

I awakened to a sky becoming brighter with each passing minute. I looked around, getting my bearings. I got out of bed to take care of business. I came from the bathroom into the bedroom and met Ashley at the door. I gave her a quick embrace and a kiss, she struggled to let me go, I knew she wanted more attention. I swatted her on the ass and said, "Good morning, partner." She mumbled something but all I got out of it was good morning. I said, "You shower, and I'll cook breakfast, then I'll shower while you clean up after breakfast. How does that sound?"

"Deal!" was her reply. I made bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches. We wolfed them down in no time. I took a quick shower, dressed just as Ashley was finished cleaning up after breakfast. We found the burner phones and programmed each other's number in speed dial #1. She said "We need to get a move on it is almost eight." I put the address in the phone, and we headed to the cook county prosecutor's office. Have I mentioned that downtown Chicago traffic sucks? (Well downtown Chicago traffic sucks). Hey surprise, surprise, guess what parking in downtown Chicago sucks. $10-20 per hour then you have to hoof it to, wherever. Holy Shit!

All things considered we were surprised to be only 30 minutes late to meet with the prosecutor. Which meant we only had to wait another 30 minutes to see her. Mrs. Anita Alverez is a no-nonsense woman. She explained the situation. She didn't provide many more details than Roberto had briefed. She did believe there was a leak in her office. And she stated there was friction between her office and the police union for bringing in contractors to babysit her remaining witness. She asked when we would be ready to take over. I told her that I wanted to gather some more intel about what we were up against. She gave me a folder and recommended I go to talk to the gang unit at the nearest precinct. She also informed me that they had a safe house where the witness was currently located. I asked, "Were the other witnesses in safe houses?" She explained that the first witness was not and just disappeared. The second witness was in a safe house and right before a shift change, there was a distraction, and the witness was kidnapped. I asked, "What was the distraction?" She told me a car wreck right in front of the house. She believes that the gang enforcers got to the first witness, either by threatening her or her family and she is in hiding somewhere. She also believes the second witness is alive or they dumped the body in a very good location, because her body has not been discovered. She intends to pursue this case with or without the witness, however in her experience juries tend to give more credence to actual testimony than plain evidence. I asked if there was anything special about her safe house, I with all things considered, I would preferr to take the witness to an undisclosed location and keep her there. She said she would not have a problem with that plan as long as the witness gets to the court room two weeks from tomorrow at 10:00 AM. I asked her, "What time do the shifts change at the safe house? She said 9 AM, 5PM, and 1AM. I nodded in understanding agreement. Thanked her and we left.

123456...8