The Hunter Ch. 02 - Chicago Mission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she climbed onto the bed, she said 69. I didn't feel like a geopolitical discussion of the attributes of public housing. So, I obliged her. She wanted to be on top. So, I obliged her. She immediately began kissing and licking my cock and I couldn't wait to start my oral assault on her delicious pussy. This was not going to be a slow love making session. This was going to be a lust filled orgy of pleasure. Both participants had one goal. Make my partner orgasm as fast and as hard as I can. It was a mutually agreed upon contract as evident by the fevered pitch of activity. Ashley was deep throating my dick as fast as she could. All I could hear was Gluuug, Gluuug, Gluuug. All I could feel was the glorious sensation of my dick hitting the back of her throat and her tongue swiping back and forth and around my dick as much as she could on the way out.

I had to focus on achieving my objective. I was kissing and licking that sweet juicy pussy. She was wet with desire. I concentrated my tongue action on her clitoris while fondling her love tunnel with my fingers searching for the apex of pleasure central, her G spot. She was bucking her mons into my face. When I started to stroke her G spot, she hit another gear. Her humping of my face was getting more intense with every lick, suck, and stroke. I was winning the battle as she interrupted sucking my cock for a brief exclamation of pleasure "Yes, baby, yes, please don't stop. Oh god!" The she continued her oral assault on my love stick. I started thrusting my hips wanting to drive my dick down her gullet into her stomach. The same time she was trying to drive my face into her cervix. My orgasm was approaching like a runaway freight train. I could feel Ashley's legs quiver and her core muscles start to spasm. Both of us were on the edge of orgasm. And as I let loose with my first rope of cum, Ashley went limp, and simultaneously my face was being hosed down. I grabbed Ashley around the waist and buried my face on her love tunnel trying to swallow as much as I could. After a few seconds I was spent, and so was she, her water works subsided. I was trapped and loving it! She came back to earth and moaned for me to cuddle with her. So, I obliged. We hugged and kissed for a few minutes then went to the shower.

She called Sophie and decided we would meet them at the restaurant. We finished dressing and left to meet Roberto and Sophie. I love the low country cuisine. I love everything about it. It was nice getting to know Roberto and Sophie socially. It was also nice to reinforce to Roberto mine and Ashley's for each other. I was trying to shed the 'cradle robbing bastard tag'. The food was delicious I ordered the crab dip, shell [fush] plate, with hoppin' john and for dessert I had the banana puddin' cheesecake. I was in heaven. Whoo man I was stuffed. Good food, good company, good god what a night. Sophie asked Ashley to tell the story of the drag queen disguises. Ashley went into more details than she did when she told Roberto earlier in the day. Roberto perked up as soon as the word shaving crossed her lips. Ashley was laughing so hard she could barely talk when telling the story. When Sophie saw the pictures, she went into another orbit. She started cat calling and whistling at the pictures. She was pointing at both of us, mainly at me, and damn near falling out of the chair. I flushed my best fire engine red. It was obvious who was the butt of the humor at our table. I felt pity vibes from the surrounding tables. In the end, it was all in fun and I was glad to have made someone's day.

As we were leaving the restaurant, we stood outside enjoying the evening while still talking and enjoying each other's company. We said our goodbyes and as Sophie gave me a hug, she whispered, "You better take care of my girl."

I kissed her cheek and whispered, "Only as long as she will have me." She nodded and we went our separate ways.

Driving home Ashley apologized if she hurt my feels by poking fun of Pauline. I told her it was Ok, that it does a person good to be able to laugh at themselves. I was really looking forward to unwinding and spending time with Ashley her in Atlanta. I was looking forward to her spending time in NWA, and then deciding on where we would become us.

TO BE CONTINUED

1...345678