The Hunter's Trap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprising them both, he took it his hand, starting to play with it. He pressed his own small, deflated cock closer into it, comparing the sizes. It looked even more impressive, especially hardened and bulging as it was.

"Aimorr blessed you something fierce." Tawn laughed a little.

"He blessed you too." Dennuuk weaved a hand behind Tawn's head and pulled him into a tight kiss. Tawn quickly fell in, this time letting Dennuuk lead. Dennuuk's tongue was smaller and a lot more manageable in his mouth than he thought it'd be. The kiss was a little sloppier than when Tawn led, Dennuuk scooping up the skin around Tawn's lips and sometimes ignoring his tongue. Still, it wasn't bad. It was rhythmic, deep, and passionate.

As the kiss went on Tawn massaged Dennuuk's cock with his hand and heard Dennuuk's moans began to grow. Hearing the hunter's grunts turn to full moans gave him an immense satisfaction. Holding the thick cock in his hand and working made the blood slowly start to come back to his own cock and made a part of his mind go wild. He pulled away from the kiss, continuing to massage the tip of Dennuuk's cock.

"I'd like to – can I suck it... sir?"

"Course." Dennuuk said between heavy breaths.

Dennuuk straightened up to be almost fully seated. Tawn crouched in front of it, holding it in both hands, looking up at Dennuuk.

Tawn slipped his lips around the head of the cock and felt a few beads of salty cum touch his tongue. He'd started to get used to the taste. It wasn't really the enjoyable part. The enjoyable part was seeing Sir's face come alive with pleasure as he swallowed as much as he could of the massive cock. Bobbing up and down, Tawn was surprised to find it taking longer than last time. Still, he kept at it, pushing himself to the point of the gag and sometimes further.

Dennuuk encouraged him by gently playing with his hair and rubbing his back. For his part, Dennuuk was more worn out than he realized and lacked some of the energy necessary to get truly dominant on Tawn. So he leaned back and let Tawn service him, mostly ignoring the moments Tawn accidentally brushed his cock with his teeth. They were both pretty depleted and Dennuuk didn't feel like asking for more than this. It was impressive how quickly Tawn had come into all of it anyways. Dennuuk was ready to play cat and mouse for the next few weeks or months even but it looked like he might not have to.

Tawn was surprised by himself by doing something this forbidden and frowned upon while under a much lighter shroud of arousal and eroticism. Even without the intense heat of lust pumping through his veins and lighting up his body there was something deeply pleasant in the intimate calm of this moment, of him and Sir both with each other and with no desperation. Tawn didn't know if he loved sir - Dennuuk but he knew he loved the feeling. He knew he loved feeling deeply connected in this way. It was new to him and full of an excitement so great that the other side of it was a mix of worries. Down and down the line there were so many questions to answer but right then there was nothing but their bodies, their noises, their selves, their sweat, and their contentment all converging into each other.

Tawn watched Sir's eyes teeter into the back of his skull as he reached orgasm, feeling a pride and a happiness of his own at the pleasure he'd provoked. He pulled off of Dennuuk's cock and waited for Dennuuk's eyes to refocus on him so he could make a small show of swallowing.

Dennuk looked down at him. There was a warmth in Tawn's eyes and small grin that he hadn't seen there before. It made a sense of fond caring grow in him, a desire to hold and have in a gentler, longer way. Following a natural urge, he softly cupped Tawn's chin and cheek in his hand. For a moment, they soaked each other in.

"Can you stay longer?" Dennuuk asked, pulling away from Tawn and getting up from the cot.

"Yeah, I can stay until tomorrow morning." Tawn stood up too. It was strange to him to stand there, totally naked. Seeing Dennuuk's total confidence in it he figured he didn't have much to feel strange about. What was there to hide at this point that he could hide?

"Are you hungry? I've got some stew I can share, some fruit, stuff like that."

"Have you got enough for after the plenty?" Tawn was hungry but he knew that hunters and the rural sort had to stock up.

"Don't worry about it." Dennuuk waved it off. "I've been out here for years now. Unless you've got an appetite ten times your size, I should be fine."

Tawn looked himself over, his hands sticky from a mixture of all sorts of things he didn't particularly care to think about and his stomach painted slightly with his own seed. "Well, I'd like to wash first.

Dennuuk found himself not much cleaner. They wouldn't need their hands to eat stew but he had to admit it'd be more appetizing if they were clean. "It's probably wise to head to the stream first."

"Can't – can't we use the tub?"

Dennuuk smiled at that and rubbed the back of his neck. "We could but we don't have that much time before the stew gets cold and if I put it back on the heat it'll overcook. The stream'll be quicker. Besides, I don't wanna haul buckets of water up here. Do you?"

Tawn sighed, "stream it is then." There was a pleasantness in how direct Dennuuk was. It didn't leave Tawn worrying about anything left unsaid, unlike his conversation after delivering the gown to Ms. Mita. Every other sentence was a subtle, indirect push for Tawn to ban Touissa from his shop.

The stream wasn't a long walk but long enough that Tawn had to wipe himself off a little and put on his underclothes and jacket. Dennuuk offered him some shorts of his but they were comically large. Tawn had only done this in brothels before and hadn't thought to bring any other set of clothes. At the brothels it was usually a small charge to have them help clean you up and when it was business with two men there was good effort to stay clean on both sides.

It was pleasant to do this in a rural area as well. Tawn had known firsthand that there wasn't anyone about but Dennuuk and him. It still made him slightly nervous that he didn't know Dennuuk that well but the feeling faded faster and faster. Dennuuk was full of patient and gentle gestures made with no expectation and no talk that engendered a trust in Tawn.

When they got to the stream the sun was nowhere to be found but the stars and the wide moon outside painted the land with enough silver light that the path was clear. Besides, Tawn's almost full alofolk lineage was very stark during the night, him shimmering around the edges like a fae. Dennuuk wondered if it ever ran the full alofolk into trouble. Some hunters shot at fae on sight.

When they reached the river's edge, Dennuuk gave Tawn a small piece of soap and a warning that the water would be cold. Tawn took the soap more than the warning.

"Do you make soaps too?" Tawn held it up and sniffed it. The scent wasn't that strong but it was nice for being homemade. When the caravans from the cities came in he liked to see if they had the black starry night soaps they made in the High South and the Twillands.

"Mhm," Dennuuk spoke while dunking some of his furs, clothes, and utensils in the river and scrubbing them with the soap, "you learn to make em, you track down a caravan, you go to town, or you just plain make due with sand and ash."

Tawn spoke as he took off his coat and underclothes, "What don't you make for yourself?"

"Clothes." Dennuuk said without thinking, then laughed to himself. "Well, some clothes. I make some ugly stuff to keep me warm but the good vests and shorts I buy and trade for."

"Well, now you know a tailor..." Tawn walked to the stream's edge and threw his hands out.

Dennuuk snorted. "Sex, I'm fine with but I'm not gonna be comfortable talking trade and gifts until the fifth meeting."

Tawn shrugged.

"Besides, you're probably busy en-"

Tawn interrupted Dennuuk with a sharp yip as he plunged knee deep into the water. "Cold!"

Dennuuk nodded, "You're not gonna wanna take long and uh, sorry for when you get waist-deep."

Tawn understood what he meant as soon as the water rose over the large swathes of his ass that Dennuuk had marked red and sore. The cold water ran over them, bringing a new life to the stinging sensations in him. The stream didn't get much deeper than just under his chest so he squatted down until it reached up to about his nose. He quickly scrubbed away with his hand and then got back out to the shallower water and scrubbed his body with the soap and splashing it off as fast as he could.

He thought they might have some sort of swim together but it was already too cold outside. By the time Tawn was done, Dennuuk had set out his clothes and utensils and was halfway done washing himself. Tawn wrapped himself in his coat and waited a little while for Dennuuk to finish. They both made the walk back to the cabin short, not wanting to hang around in the cool air.

The warm air of the cabin hit them as soon as they entered. Tawn took the time to get fully dressed while Dennuuk slipped on nothing more than a pair of loose and long pants. They worked together to set the table and ready the foot. There wasn't much to be done than fill two bowls with stew and set out some vegetables and fruit between them.

They made a bit of idle conversation about food while getting everything set up, asking each other what they ate and cooked and both confessing the limits of their diets and culinary skills. After a while, the small talk faded, both of them focusing on the food in front of them. Neither had realized how active they had been until the hunger and fatigue had set in. Tawn found Dennuuk wasn't being humble, the food was fine but pretty tasteless and unremarkable. Still, good appetite makes for better meals.

After they had finished there was space enough to talk. There had been more than enough space to think and both of them were so ready with words that they tried to talk at the same time.

"You go first." Dennuuk waved Tawn on.

"I – I just wanted to say that this was fun."

"We can make it a regular thing if you want. Might get hard when it gets cold but we've got another month 'til then."

"I think I'd like that. I just have to find a time to tear away."

"Harder to be discrete when you're busy," Dennuuk nodded, a sour smile on his face.

"Y-yeah..." Tawn looked away sharply. It was still hard to stare directly into the truth of that statement.

Dennuuk stomached a sigh. "If you ever have to drop this, I understand. Just try and give me some warning if you can so I'm not hanging around."

Tawn nodded and sighed big enough for the both of them, his voice trembling around the edges.

Dennuuk continued, "For what it's worth, maybe I can help you out of a tight spot. I don't know you that well but I know folks like us should watch out for each other. Who else is gonna?"

For a moment they were both quiet, appreciating the way they helped turn the other's sadness into something less bitter.

"How do you deal with it?" Tawn broke the silence.

"With the prejudice and the like? It bothered me a long time. It's part of why I live alone. I used to play into folk's hands, acting the angry man-loving beast and getting into fights over nasty words. Then, I wasted a lot of time and energy trying to find folk like me and better places to be. After a while I got help from an Aimorran, got my head straight, and figured I could live on my own just fine."

"Do you – are you always alone?" Tawn tried not to let the worry slip into his voice but he couldn't imagine how a life like that could be healthy.

"No. I go into towns for festivals and for company. Sometimes I save up and go to a city. If all else fails, I always got my old man."

"Does he know you like to..."

"Fuck men? Yeah. He doesn't care. Guess I'm lucky for that, huh?"

Tawn nodded. "Wish I could say the same."

"Your folks don't know?"

"Nope. It's better for both parties that way. They'd probably not believe me. I've been careful to not to seem like I have the 'lust rage'."

They both chuckled at the term, taking away some of the power it had. In the Grinlands and the Lower North area in general folks held that those that had sex inside their own genders were a naturally unstable lot, prone to anger and emotional swings.

Tawn continued, "Your dad doesn't think you have it?"

"Nah. He knew I was pissed on account of people taunting me more than anything. I think the way I am annoys him more than anything else. He'd like I'd help him with the sauna but I can't, given how folks see me."

"Sauna?"

"He runs a sauna and his dad ran it before him."

"That..." Tawn put his palm on his forehead, "I'll be a Silasian Saint, that explains a lot."

Dennuuk gave a hearty chuckle at that. That wasn't an idiom he heard a lot in the Grinlands and it took him a while to get it when he first heard it in the towns and cities to the south. Silas was a deity that was all about intelligence He gave saintly powers to those that pursued knowledge. Folks mostly used the saying sarcastically, when they'd missed the obvious or had been played a fool.

The two of them talked a little while longer in the night and might have kept talking if they had the energy. After a while, the day's activities and the effect of the full meal had them both yawning. With the Sun gone down and not much left to do they went into the bedroom to sleep.

Dennuuk began to shift some rugs onto to the floor. Tawn stood in the door way and watched the firm muscles on Dennuuk's wide back work. Dennuuk's strong forearms flexed a little as he picked up the furs and loaded them onto the floor. It was hard not to imagine being held by them, getting to feel the even black hairs lining them, getting to feel those calloused yet smooth hands over his body. He found himself biting his lip again and grinding his thighs, thinking about leaning into Dennuuk's warm and wide chest and falling asleep to the metronome of another heart beat. If he had sex with this man surely he could share the same bed for the whole night.

"I'd feel bad making you sleep on the floor..."

"It's no trouble," Dennuuk said, continued moving the furs.

Grinlanders take to subtlety like fish to air and birds to water, Tawn said to himself, remembering an old adage.

"I'd... why don't we sleep together?" Tawn blurted it out.

Dennuuk paused, then laughed easily at himself. "Ah, that's what you were getting at." He grabbed a handful of furs from off the floor. "I'd love that. Just, didn't want to rush you."

Tawn helped load the furs back on the cot. "We've done more intimate than that."

Dennuuk shrugged, "I guess so. Some men don't like sleeping together. They enjoy that short bit of intimacy in the fuck and want to forget about it as soon as it's done."

That was probably how I seemed last time, Tawn thought.

"That was how you seemed last time."

Like fish to air and birds to water. "Sorry."

"No worries." Dennuuk said, loading on the last of the furs. "I understand."

They stood facing each other for a moment, not really sure what to say. Tawn felt a hot breath come out of him, seeing Dennuuk's wild shoulders and broad chest. The big man was lined with coarse but fine dark hair that pulled the gaze down to his thick thighs.

Dennuuk felt a bubble of warmth rise into his chest seeing Tawn's lithe frame, his mostly smooth body and that thin waist that led into the curve of his hips. Not sure exactly what to do, they took each other in, feeling hungry again. This time it was more for closeness than for sex. They wanted at least a small, temporary death to loneliness and hoped to find in the warmth of one another.

Dennuuk's eyes fell onto Tawn's pleasant, round face. That soft smile, the blue eyes, the long, slightly curly hair tucked behind the ears, and those large lips all made him weaker at the knees than he wanted to admit. He felt a strong urge to hold Tawn already, draw him in, bring him closer. Fuck it.

Dennuuk wrapped his hands around Tawn's hips and with gentle force pulled him in close. Tawn let out a surprised 'eep' and flashed a pleasant, playful grin as he shimmied in and pressed his thighs up against Dennuuk's. Everything about the man and the moment felt warm. Tawn weaved a hand into Dennuuk's chest hair, feeling the pleasant roughness of it as his shy eyes came up from the ground to meet Dennuuk's. Dennuuk slid a hand up to the small of Tawn's back and they leaned in and joined together at the lips, pouring their breath into one another.

They both hardened again, though the desire for sex was less now that they were exhaused. To them both it was like being young again, getting hard so often their cocks felt sore and exhausted yet still yearning. They used their hands to explore one another, Tawn mapping small scars on Dennuuk's chest that he'd missed before and Dennuuk feeling all the divots, dips, and curves along Tawn's frame. Their intertwined mouths shared a warmth so heavy that it made them flush down to their necks until they pulled away to cool off.

"I'm glad you came back." Dennuuk was so frank he surprised himself.

"Me too. It's nice." Tawn leaned into Dennuuk's chest. It's nice to be yours.

Dennuuk pulled off and went to cover the light rune while Tawn flopped into the bed. They laid down, covering themselves in a warm wool blanket. Dennuuk had had this experience one or twice before but had to admit this was the most comfortable he'd felt holding someone. The first time he was the nervous one that soured the night with his worry. The second time there was a sadness to the man he cuddled that seeped into him. They had no deep care for each other and barely talked. They wanted to not to be alone and that was it. This time felt comfortable and it was worth more than he thought it would be.

Tawn never had the experience at all. He wondered how an empty bed would feel after this. He wondered if he could ever hold a pillow or a piece of his bedding like it was a person again. The thought made him pull Dennuuk's forearm tight to the chest, hoping to savor the moment and help him last until the next one. The old, sticky doubts of himself and what he was were still there but now they were small; in the face of how nice this felt, of how much all this matched what he saw others got but never got to have, those thoughts were small. If this wasn't right for him, would anything he do with anyone be right for him? Maybe he didn't need this place; maybe he didn't need Dennuuk; maybe he didn't this exact moment but he did need something like it. He was so sure of it that it made him worried. He pulled closer into Dennuuk because for now Dennuuk was the counterweight to that worry.

As little as he knew the man, he knew he could trust him. He knew that Dennuuk never hurt him even when it would've pleased him to, when he could've gotten off on it. The big body engulfing him, the muscles wrapping him firmly and holding him close, the firm surface against him made him feel safe. Like a rabbit removed from threat, he collapsed into Dennuuk and felt all his muscles go limp. He exhaled sharply not so much from a sexual release but an emotional and physical one.

Wouldn't it be nice if it didn't have to stop?

This could be another thing I have.

There was a long silence that lingered in the dark.

"Dennuuk..." Tawn prodded, seeing if Dennuuk had fallen into the night.

"Yeah?" He was still there.

"I want to be yours." Tawn's voice was a strange brew of nerves and steel.

Dennuuk pulled him in as tightly as he could, their boundaries blending together inside the cool blackness.