The Hunting Cabin

Story Info
Time away leads to time together.
1.6k words
4.3
22.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd spent the week at my hunting cabin not so much to hunt but just to get in some peace and quiet. Yeah, I saw a few bucks through my rifle scope but I didn't pull the trigger because it was enough just to see the deer.

On Saturday it was cold and rainy all day long so I stayed close by the fire and the warmth.

Going out to the woodshed to get some dry firewood I heard someone coming through the grass.

I stopped and waited to see who it was and got an eyeful of a cold, soaking wet, bedraggled, and pretty decent looking young woman. She walked up to my cabin and knocked on the door and there was a bit of urgency in her behavior.

Taking my bundle of wood with me I approached the front of my house.

"Hey, how can I help you?"

She looked at me with such pleading in her eyes. "Please, I need some help getting home. Can I make a call?"

I invited her in where it was warm. Having her sit by the fire I handed her a blanket and explained that there was no cell service and no utilities aside from my generator.

As she warmed up she told me her name was Courtney and she explained to me what had happened to her. Seems she had met some college kid and then gone out with him on Friday night. After dinner he'd taken her on a country drive and when he found a secluded spot he proceeded to take liberties with the young miss. She didn't get into the details but he'd clearly torn her dress and somewhere along the line her bra had gone missing in action. If you ask me her tits looked like they did okay without it.

When she escaped from her date she ran into the forest and had kept going all night. And then she ended up at my door somewhat traumatized but aside from a few scrapes and bruises she was fine. Best I could tell from her story she was a good ten miles from the road she described to me.

I noticed she was shivering so bad her teeth were starting to chatter. I went to my bedroom looking for one of my flannel hunting shirts and offered it to her to wear so I could dry her clothes.

"I don't know..." she said. Trust was clearly an issue after what she'd been through.

"Look, you'll warm up faster if you get into something dry and then I can hang up your clothes for the night and they'll be good to go in the morning."

Her eyes went wide, "The morning? I need to get home now!"

I shook my head. "Look outside. You can leave if you want but I'm not going anywhere until the snow stops."

While we'd been chatting the rain had intensified and then turned to snow.

"Look on the bright side," I tried to console her, "you got out of the weather just in time. Had you been caught in this storm you'd freeze to death."

She looked at the shirt I'd handed her and accepted the situation. "Can I use your bedroom to change?"

"Of course." I gestured at the room and she disappeared for a few moments.

When she came out she looked pretty damned sexy in that hunting shirt.

I took her wet things from her and placed her torn up shoes on the hearth and then hung up her dress and her dark blue panties. Stealing a glance at her I realized that the only thing she was wearing was my shirt. I felt myself getting firm.

She settled back into my chair by the fire and pulled the blanket around her. She was still shivering so I asked her if I could make her a drink.

"Oh, I don't know...maybe some bourbon if you have it?"

I smiled. I like a girl who drinks bourbon and this lady did right by my bottle of Knob Creek and drank it straight. It took another generous glass of the stuff before she was both warmer and considerably more sociable.

We sat and chatted and I told her about my life and she told me abut hers. It sounded like the usual thing you hear in the backwoods of Idaho with not much of a positive outlook for the future. She came from a family that seemed more Appalachian than Idaho with their views on life. Seems the college boy had captured her attention with the potential of a better life only to turn around and show her it was just a ploy so he could get in her pants.

Can't say as I blamed him for trying.

I poured her a third glass of bourbon as I sipped at my first.

We chatted more about life and she loved my stories about my old house in Kansas City. She even said she'd love to live in my house and that it sounded like a fairy tale to her.

The fire started to died down and I had her go sleep in my bed. I had a spare toothbrush and she put it to good use before going to bed.

Myself, I sat in my recliner and laid back to sleep.

Except I didn't sleep.

Visions of her smooth, soft globes were in my mind. And something else. Something she'd said.

I got up and took off my clothes. Opening the door to the bedroom I whispered, "Courtney? You awake?"

I got no response aside from the sounds of her slumber.

Slipping into the bed next to her I was treated to the feeling of her bare legs against my own. My hand went to her hip and pushed up the shirt. Her hip was pleasantly smooth to my touch.

Courtney was asleep on her back so my next move was actually quite simple. I undid the buttons on the shirt and then slowly laid them bare for my lips to explore. I found one of her nipples and suckled on it and heard her stir.

"Huh?" she asked.

I leaned in close to her all while I continued to caress her bare chest.

"Courtney, I had to ask if you were serious about wanting to live in my house with me?"

"It sounds nice but my family would never approve."

I kissed her.

"What if someone got you pregnant?"

She lightly kissed me back. "They might approve if that happened."

I moved myself onto her body and she spread her legs for me.

"You ever done this before?" I asked her as my cock slipped against her pussy.

"Yeah, a couple times with my ex-boyfriend but never like this."

I sawed my cock along her slit a few times.

"Oh, shit...I'm so drunk...this isn't a good idea..." she said as I gently rocked back and forth.

I felt my cock get into just the right place.

"Oh, man..." she whispered in my ear as my cock slid into her pussy.

It was wonderful! Her pussy welcomed me and my cock slid deeper into her warmth. Despite her feeble protests she spread her legs for me and allowed me to go deeper until our bodies were fully involved.

Her hands were on my face as we kissed and fucked. I took my time and enjoyed feeling her tits up against my bare chest. Her hips rose to meet my own and soon the two of us found our rhythm.

Her hands explored my body and my lips explored hers.

I kept thrusting my cock as deep as I could go and was so pleased when Courtney was able to take me! I loved having my cock fully sheathed in her pussy!

I couldn't help myself when my pleasure started to rise. I slow fucked her and made sure my cock was deep inside when I started spurting my seed into her womb!

She kissed me as we came down from our sexual high. It was so perfect.

When I rolled off of her she rolled over and slipped back into her drunken and exhausted slumber.

Sometime during the night I woke up and felt for her and she was still there. It wasn't a dream!

My cock got hard and with her heart shaped ass aimed at my cock it was a simple matter of geometry before the right things were lined up.

Courtney slept all while I fucked her from behind and she didn't stir when I filled her again.

I slept well after that.

In the morning I awoke before she did and I started the coffee and got some bacon and eggs going.

The smell of food got her attention and she came out to see me. She looked fabulous to me even if she was clearly hung over. The shirt was gathered about her but not buttoned down.

"Oh, my, did we do something last night?" she asked.

"Yep. Now sit down and eat something."

She first grabbed for the coffee and got a decent sip of it.

"How do you feel?" I inquired.

"I don't know. Are you going to keep me after all this or are you just using me for sex?"

I smiled, "I was thinking about doing both if you don't mind."

Headache and all her eyes lit up, "Really?"

"Yeah. Now eat something so you feel better."

After I cleaned up the breakfast I pulled the shirt from my girl and took her back to bed for round three.

Two weeks later and one trip to Las Vegas I took her home to KC.

The baby is due in July.