The Hunting Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raja had stopped mauling Reshmi's huge breasts, and was using his strong, piston-like arms to raise and lower his waist as he thrust in and out of Reshmi. Arun watched, somewhat in amazement, somewhat with jealousy, at his friend's stamina, as he continued to fuck his wife.

"Ooooh Raja! Ooooh Raja!" Reshmi was continuously muttering.

Arun felt a pang of jealousy again, as he watched his own wife take another man's name on her luscious lips.

"Ooooh Raja! Ooooh Raja!"

Reshmi now had her legs wrapped around his pelvis, her nails pressed deep into his back. Her eyes were shut as Raja's big balls slapped repeatedly - thunk! thunk! - against the flesh of her thighs.

"What if your husband could see us now?" Raja taunted her, as he pressed deep against her. Little did he know that Arun was less than twelve feet away, taking in the sight!

"Mmmm.... mmmm." Reshmi was too lost in her thoughts and could only moan as her cunt was being stretched apart by the huge cock.

"What a wimp!" Raja continued, "If I was your husband, Reshmi, I would have never shared you with another man! I wish Arun was here! I'm sure I would have given him a nice performance by fucking his wife in front of him."

"Ooooh Raja! Ooooh Raja!" Reshmi could only croon, as Raja once more thrust into her.

The words stung Arun. A warm feeling of inadequateness and humiliation came over him as he realized that his wife Reshmi was too engrossed in her pleasure to come to her husband's defense. The sounds he could hear were soft sounds as the wooden planks on the pier squeaked, and the familiar guttural sound of raw, unabashed sex, and the moans of pleasure from his wife. And the taunts of that man -- his own friend -- who was cuckolding him.

"Oh, God! Oh Gooooddddddd!" Reshmi cried out. A shiver ran through Arun as he realized she was having yet another orgasm. She started to hump Raja harder, moving her lower abdomen to match his thrusts. He kept on pounding, with a grin on his face. It was clear he was completely in control, and savouring the fact that he was making the wife of another man -- the wife of his friend -- climax.

Suddenly Arun could see his butts clench as Raja started to cum in her. Cum in his wife. Raja groaned loudly as he thrust his member into Reshmi, depositing gallons of his love juice between her legs and into her baby canal. Reshmi gave a muffled cry as she also climaxed with him.

Raja kept pumping his semen into her for what seemed like ages. He took his time before he and Reshmi lay on the mat in a heap, his dick still buried into her. As for Reshmi, she was still panting, sweating, her eyes still shut. She was still in the throes of her fifth or sixth orgasm, brought about by this stud and his huge prick. With their backs to him, they couldn't see him. Arun kept low and quietly made his exit. He had to get back to the rendezvous point with Akram and Nahid.

* * *

It was a late dinner for all. When they had finished, Akram rose to speak.

"Tomorrow," He announced. "All four of us men -- Nahid, Arun, Raja and myself -- will go for the final hunt. We have three birds left over after our own food on this trip, so we need to hunt three more. And hopefully catch a couple more walleye or pike. Need to get a big haul so our friends back in the city can be impressed."

"I agree." Nahid nodded. "We have enough for our own but we should give some away to our neighbors and friends too. Hopefully we can get it tomorrow."

How smart, Arun chuckled to himself. By making all of us go on the hunt, no man is remaining behind with Reshmi.

"As for Reshmi," Akram continued. "Babe. I want you to do your maid duties tomorrow. Clean the whole house. Vacuum everything. Wipe everything. Clean all the toilets."

"Er... yes." Reshmi nodded. "Don't worry, I will."

"And babe, don't worry about tomorrow night." Akram turned to everyone. "We all had one night with her. So for tomorrow night, I have something else planned. With us all."

As everyone got buys and started to retire to their rooms, Reshmi turned to Arun.

"Arun," She softly asked. "Are you going to your room?"

"Er... yes, dear." Arun replied. "And you... are going to Raja's room?"

"Yes." Reshmi answered. "But... um... Raja was saying... if you want to come... you can stay and watch... for a little bit."

"Oh."

Raja was already in his room, sitting on his bed, when the couple entered. He was dressed in a night shirt and pants.

"Oh, Arun, you are here too!" Raja seemed to be in a jovial mood. "Good. You can see how I fuck your wife. And maybe, learn a thing or two."

"Oh, er... thanks." Arun didn't know what to say.

"Please stand in that corner." Raja ordered. "Yes... that corner. You will watch... and you will not make any noise. If you need to wank off... you will do so quietly. If I hear any noise from you, or I feel disturbed, I will throw you out of the room. Do you understand?"

"Er... yes, Raja."

"Good. Now, Reshmi. Darling, come and sit here. Beside me."

"Yes, Raja." Reshmi obediently took her place beside her latest paramour.

Arun watched as his friend reached out and cupped his wife's breasts in his hands. Reshmi was wearing a simple night robe -- a baby doll, actually. It was a sheer piece of lingerie, and she had nothing underneath. No bras, no panties. Raja tweaked one breast.

"My dear Reshmi," Raja continued, his voice taunting Arun. "Your breasts and buttocks are so large and exciting. Ever since I had known you, I had always fantasised about how your cunt would look and feel like. I can't even believe that your own useless husband has let me fuck you."

"Er, thank you, Raja." Reshmi gave a soft moan as Raja continued groping her. "I have also enjoyed myself with you."

She is not defending me, not at all.

"Now stand up, Reshmi." Raja ordered. "I need to look at and admire your lovely body. The body that I had been dreaming about, till this morning."

Obediently Reshmi stood up, and Raja too followed her and stood in front of her. He reached out and grabbed her robe, and gave it one tug.

"Oh, Raja!" Reshmi could not help but utter, as Raja pulled the robe down from her body. She stood there, totally naked, in the presence of two men -- one of whom was her husband standing in the corner, unable to interfere.

"Oh, Reshmi." Raja was looking at her for a long time. Reshmi's large breasts, firm, fare and supple, with large dark black nipples that were clearly hard, seemed to be full of milk as Raja took the sight in.

"Your crotch is very hairy, Reshmi." Raja commented.

Reshmi blushed.

Arun liked Reshmi to have a hairy cunt, so she often did not shave down there for months. She had no idea, of course, that would be repeatedly fucked by other men on this trip, so she hadn't shaved any pubic hair. Little did she realize that these friends of her husbands also shared his similar taste in a hairy cunt.

"I love the thick hair on your arm pit and on your crotch, Reshmi." Raja commented. His hands were now playing with her boobs, leading Reshmi to moan from time to time. "Now please turn around as I admire your buttocks."

"Yes, Raja."

Reshmi had large and fleshy buttocks. Raja came close to her, from behind. He circled her with his arms and cupped her breasts lightly. He kept his palms cupped over Reshmi's breasts without pumping, or squeezing them.

He seemed to be relishing the feel of my wife's heavy breasts, Arun marvelled. Anyone seeing them would think he was seeing her nude for the first time!

Raja then sat back down on the bed and Reshmi sat down, naked, on his lap. He began to fondle her, squeezing her breasts and nipples. He started to kiss her, placing his lips on her lips, before kissing her on her cheeks and then on her nipples. He suckled on her left breast, while fondling her right with his palm, before switching boobs.

Reshmi could feel herself becoming wetter and wetter each moment. She felt very naughty, liberated and excited, especially as her husband was watching. Whenever Raja's mouth was on hers, she would kiss him passionately. Raja, in his lust, was sucking hard and biting on her breast and nipples roughly.

Soon Raja's clothes were on the floor. As his bottom clothes came off, his penis, fully erect, shot out. It appeared massive, with a bright red head like a tomato. His cock appeared to throb with pulses, and his testicles seemed engorged and enormous, hanging heavily under his manhood.

Reshmi could not control herself. As her own juices began to flow more, she timidly extended her hand and touched his staff. Raja gasped with pleasure and spread his legs wide, to give Reshmi better access to his penis.

Look at her! Arun marvelled. She is not even hesitating. She is totally into this!

Indeed there was no such shyness from Reshmi. She seemed enthralled with Raja and his dick. She cupped his colossal testicles with her hand and gently fondled them. Arun saw his wife pull the fore-skin of his friend's penis down and examined his penis head.

"Suck it." Raja commanded.

"Yes, Raja."

Without any further words being exchanged, Reshmi took Raja's penis into her mouth. Raja's cock was by then so large that Reshmi could not take it in fully -- it barely went in half inside her. She had to stretch her mouth wide open, to accommodate the massive thickness of his organ.

Arun saw that is wife was beginning to run her tongue over the head of his penis and start to suck him, all the while fondling his engorged testicles. Raja caught Arun's wife's head with his hands and began roughly thrusting his huge penis in and out of her mouth. After fucking her lips like this for a while, Raja slowly withdrew from her. He was now ready to fuck her properly.

"Oh, Raja." Reshmi could only mutter. "Your penis is soooooo big! I can hardly take it in my mouth! Please be gentle when you fuck me. I am not used to this large a dick!"

Raja cast a triumphant look at Arun and then glanced back at Reshmi.

"I will pleasure you in ways Arun can only dream of, honey."

"Oh, you already have, my love. You already have!"

Thoroughly humiliated, Arun could only look on as Raja made Reshmi lie down on the bed and pushed her arms up. Arun saw that he was excited by her thick arm-pit hair. He ran his hands through Reshmi's sweaty arm-pits and thoroughly licked both of them. He then smacked his lips against her and kissed her on the mouth, thrusting his tongue deep into her. Arun could see Reshmi respond by sucking his tongue back.

Raja's lust was growing. He squeezed Reshmi's breasts roughly. He kissing her on the belly and thrust his tongue into her navel. Like a savage, he kept nibbling at her neck, breasts and nipples with passion, leading Reshmi to moan with pleasure.

"Let's see your big ass again, babydoll."

Raja then roughly turned Reshmi so that she was on her belly. He began kissing and biting the back of her neck and shoulders.

"Oh, Raja!" Reshmi continued to moan, writhing on the bed, clenching and unclenching her buttocks as Raja continued to kiss, caress and grope her. It was clear that she now wanted a dick in her vagina.

"I can't get enough of your butt, Reshmi. Arun doesn't know what a maal you are! Come to me whenever you need a proper fuck, babe."

"Oh, I will, Raja. I will!"

Raja then fondled and squeezed Reshmi on her ample buttocks. He then raised a hand.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Raja began slapping Reshmi's ass quite hard. Beating them, squeezing them, pinching them, seemed to give him lots of pleasure. He rubbed his throbbing penis all over her back and bottom.

He is spanking her and she is letting him.

Raja then again turned her over on the bed, to lie on her back, facing him.

He is now going to fuck her, Arun realized. I am going to see it. Again.

As if sensing his thoughts, Raja turned to look at Arun with disdain.

"I AM going to fuck your wife, Arun, but not just yet." He stated. "First I will drive her crazy. She will beg me for my cock. Watch and learn, cuckold, as I fuck your wife."

Raja pushed Reshmi's legs up all the way, until her body was curled up and her vagina was exposed and thrust up. He knelt in between her toned thighs and separated them wide apart. He bent down and put his mouth to her hairy vagina, before running his tongue all over her pubic hair and licking them vigorously.

"Oh, Raja! Oh, Raja! Oh, Raja!" Reshmi was now mewing constantly, lost to the throes of an orgasm. "Oh, Raja! Oh, Raja!"

Raja slipped his tongue into her vaginal folds and began moving on Reshmi's inner vaginal lips.

"Oh, Raja! Oh, Raja! Oh, Raja!"

Arun could see that Reshmi was now leaking profusely, her juices flowing out of her vagina like some fountain. She was in a daze, lost in the pangs of her passion.

Raja was now swirling his tongue around her clitoris and flicking over it. He then thrust his tongue deep in her, in and out, in and out.

"Oh, Raja!" Reshmi could not help but beg. "Please! Fuck me! I need your cock! Please!"

"See how she begs like a slut." Raja grinned at Arun. "She told me she never had to beg you similarly, and yet I am making her lose control. Learn how to do it properly, Arun."

"Oh Raja!" Reshmi pleaded a bit more forcefully. "PLEASE! Fuck me! NOW!"

Raja positioned himself properly over Reshmi. Keeping an eye on Arun, he placed the thick bulbous head of his penis at the entrance of Arun's wife's vagina. Raja began rubbing his mammoth penis head, across the folds of her vaginal lips and lightly thumped it across Reshmi's clitoris.

"Oh, Raja!" Reshmi begged, as currents of pleasure shot up her body. "Please!"

Look how eagerly she wants him, Arun thought miserably. Have I ever induced that same level of desire in her?

Raja pushed the huge bulbous head into Reshmi's pussy. Reshmi immediately spread her thighs wider, as if to help accommodate his manhood easier. Reshmi gasped as Raja then plunged his organ into her, bit by bit.

"OOOOOOH Raja!" Reshmi was mumbling now. "AAAAH!"

With every push, Raja was able to worm his organ into Reshmi's snatch, further and further. He had thrust several inches into her, and Raja now started to forcefully propel his organ in and out of Reshmi's vagina.

"UUUNNNNGGH!" Reshmi was mutter incoherently now. "UUUUUNNNNNGH!"

Her body was being violently tossed, up and down. Arun watched as Reshmi arched her back, and started to pant and moan. She groaned as the head of his massive rod slammed against her cervix.

He is now deep in her, Arun realized. She is being filled like she has never been filled before.

Raja was showing her now mercy, pushing deeper and deeper into Reshmi. Sweat was just pouring off her as she moved in rhythm to his thrusts. Reshmi gave a small but shrill scream. Her head was tossed back, and her jet black hair flinging across. She was staring at Raja, her mouth agape, as with a violent final thrust, Raja slammed fully into her, thumping his testicles against her moist vaginal lips.

Look at her! Look at them! Arun pondered the scene in front of him.

The bed was shaking, the springs screeching and the frame groaning as Raja continued to bang his wife. Reshmi seemed thrilled at being able to take Raja fully inside her, and she seemed to be enveloped by a wave of delirious ecstasy. Her eyes were big and she had a glazed look to her. Her nipples were perky and erect. Both of them were breathing rapidly and sweating profusely.

They were now moving as one -- their bodies joined, crotch to crotch. Pubic hair smashed against pubic hair. As both of them felt their orgasm beginning to build up, Raja began to ram her womb violently, pumping in and out of her. Reshmi dug her finger nails onto his back, hanging on tightly to her lover.

"Aaaaaaaagh! Raja!" She screamed. "Faster. Faster Raja. Deeper. Oh God! Aaaaaah. I am cumming. Aaaaah. Aaaaah!"

Reshmi let herself go completely. Raja went on viciously pumping in and out of her, even as she was lost in her orgasm, making it even more intense for her.

"Ooooooh, Raja!"

Reshmi was completely out of breath. She threw her arms around his neck, groaned deeply, and then thrust her lips on his.

"Ooooh Raja! I love you!"

Raja relaxed for a few minutes as Reshmi continued to kiss him on his lips, nose, eyes, cheeks and forehead. As she kissed him, she continuously murmured on how much she loved him. Raja smiled, and allowed Reshmi a little rest. She started to slowly breathe easier, recovering her breath, before looking at Raja's eyes. She then gave him a smile.

Arun understood what was going to happen. Raja was now going to take his pleasure.

"Watch, Arun," Raja taunted his friend, "Watch me as I fuck and then cum inside your wife, cuckold."

Reshmi seemed to ready herself for Raja, who then wasted no time. Raja lifted himself way up and slammed into her again. He began propelling his penis into Reshmi like a machine. Reshmi was meeting his thrusts, with equally brutal upward thrusts of her own, onto his powerful manhood. She knew... he was now ready to ejaculate inside her.

"Oh, Reshmi! You slut! I am going to cum inside you!"

Raja's buttocks began to buckle, and his hips began to shake.

"Raja! Oh, Raja!" Reshmi stroked his head, running her fingers through his hair as he pumped his semen into her.

Arun watched as Raja went on ejaculating into his wife's womb for a very long time. Reshmi and Raja held each other closely, lips locked and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of what they were feeling. After the frenzy, both their orgasms began subsiding gradually.

It took a few minutes before both Raja and Reshmi regained their breath. Raja withdrew his huge penis from her, and as he came out, huge volumes of his semen and her own secretions flowed out of Reshmi. She was still panting. Raja turned to look at Arun.

"Hope you have learned a thing or two on how to fuck your wife, Arun." Raja sneered. "Now, as you leave, please shut the door gently behind you."

As Arun left, he could hear the two talking.

When do you want to cum in my ass, he heard Reshmi ask Raja, who responded with a laughter.

Arun shut the door, as instructed. He didn't want to stay any longer; he wanted to be alone with his thoughts.

* * *

"So, what's the plan?" Raja was looking around. "And where is Reshmi?"

It was their fourth night, and the last night, of the hunting trip. Tomorrow morning they would be on their way back to the city.

The men had spent all day hunting and fishing, with mixed results. They had just two more birds, but did catch a good number of pike. Every game and catch was cleaned and stored properly in the freezer, already packed, ready to be just loaded onto the car tomorrow morning. Reshmi had spent the whole day cleaning and cooking, so the lodge was now ready to be closed until Akram's next trip. Everyone was a little tired, but dinner had been refreshing, as had been their hot shower, and now, after all the plates and dishes were cleaned away, the men were wondering how the night was going to go.

Well all the men, except Akram.

"Relax!" He grinned. "Reshmi is going to entertain ALL of us."

"What do you have in mind?" Arun asked.

"Don't worry." Akram waved his concerns away. "Oh, there she is, outside the room. Let me go get her."

Akram walked out to the hallway, and the men could hear him talk to Reshmi. And then they both walked back in together. There was a collective gasp.

Akram firmly held Reshmi's hand and led her to the centre of the room. Arun could see Akram stand beside her, after letting go of her hand, and then cupping her butt cheek.

1...456789