The Hunting Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Akram!" Suddenly Reshmi realized he was about to ejaculate. "Please... not inside me! Not again!"

Not again?! Did he already... cum in her? So... this was... not the first time!!!

Arun could see his wife press against his chest and gasp sharply a few times. She knew she had been unable to stop him. Akram had started to cum while still inside her.

"Please... pull out." Reshmi pleaded.

Akram sharply withdrew and a strong jet of semen shot onto Reshmi's stomach. Some of it hit her lips and face. Arun watched as his wife kept her hand on his friend's chest as Akram leaned in. With her other hand she grabbed his cock and was squeezing it tightly. He was rubbing his hardness against her thighs.

There was no doubt in Arun's mind that Akram had blown the first few shots of semen as deeply as he could into Arun's wife's pussy. Akram had held the thrust too long. Reshmi's gasp at the first sign of Akram's ejaculation said it all. She had closed her eyes tightly and probably didn't even know she had done it, but Reshmi had raised her ass up and thrust her pelvis against Akram just once before getting his attention. She was moaning a moan that Arun had never heard her make before.

Akram's cock was still spewing out his semen. The head of his cock was still just in front of her cunt, and more and more of his juice crept into her opening. Arun stood there, watching, mesmerized. He realized that Akram knew full well that his first few shots had been directly in Reshmi's vagina, and now he had withdrawn and the rest of his thick, gelatinous, milky streams were poured onto her stomach.

"OOoooh Akram!" Reshmi was continuously taking his name. "OOOOOH Akram."

She enjoyed it, Arun realized. He knew those moans. She actually enjoyed it, and she had an intense orgasm.

As Akram continued straining and squeezing his cock, the jets of semen began to reduce to thick, dripping globs, which turned into him squeezing the last few lubricating drips onto her inner thigh. After he was completely spent, looking as if he might pass out, he slowly withdrew and fell onto the bed at Reshmi's right side.

Arun watched, hardly daring to move, as the couple on the bed recovered their strength after what must have been a passionate love making session.

"Aren't you on the pill, Reshmi?" Akram finally asked, sitting up on the bed.

Reshmi, suddenly feeling shy, pulled the blanket up to cover her breasts.

"Um... yes." She finally admitted.

"So..." Akram looked at her quizzically. "Is there any reason you... asked me... twice... not to cum in you?"

Reshmi looked away. She really couldn't find the words to express herself.

"I am sorry, Reshmi." Akram said. "If I have done anything to... upset you... or against your will. I thought..."

"No! No!" Reshmi turned and sat up. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to indicate you had... done anything like that. Please."

"You are so beautiful, Reshmi. I love you. I have always. Even from before you started to go out with Arun. I always... had a crush on... you."

Akram suddenly threw his arms around Reshmi and kissed her on the lips. Arun watched with conflicting emotions as his wife returned his boss's kiss. The couple swapped saliva for a long time, before Akram reached down with his hand towards her thighs.

"Ohhhh.... Akram." Reshmi murmured, as Akram started to finger her again. This went on for a few minutes, with him kissing her and fingering her, and Reshmi sometimes moaning and moving her hips. Arun then watched his wife as suddenly her eyes popped wide open and her mouth flew open in a panicked gasp.

This time Akram didn't slowly or gently try to enter her whatsoever. He thrust with his body weight and Reshmi took his entire huge cock within a second. As Reshmi gasped sharply, Arun saw his friend's pubic hair was smashed completely against his wife's cunt.

Reshmi immediately raised her ass off the mattress placing a hand to his chest. She was now being fucked for the third time in the last couple of hours. The look on her face said volumes as Akram held his cock all the way inside her.

There was no way Reshmi had been prepared for a marathon sex session, but the first moment Akram had shoved his cock inside of her had turned her on -- and awakened something that had laid dormant for a long time. Reshmi felt a kind of thirst that was insatiable.

Once more, as Akram finally began thrusting, she began slowly moving her hips in unison. A few times Arun watched his wife press her hand to her stomach as if Akram -- his friend and boss -- was entering her too far.

Since this was now his third time, Akram wasn't wasting any time with niceties. The previous fucking and his semen and her juices had made Reshmi wet enough, and now all he could do was fuck her fast and furious. Grimly Reshmi dug her nails onto his back, hanging on as he started to, as the saying went, fuck her brains out.

Before Arun could even wrap his mind around the fact that another man was stretching his wife's pussy and entering depths she didn't know existed, and in a way she had only ever fantasized about, Akram shoved deep inside her and began jerking his entire body like he was having an epileptic seizure.

"OOOOH YAAAAAA FUCK! FUCK! OOOOOOH YAAAA!"

This time Reshmi did not request him to exit before he ejaculated. In fact, as Akram convulsed and shoved his cock as far as he possibly could inside her, Reshmi also screamed and pulled her legs up and outward as far as she could spread them, as if trying to insure she could take his sperm as deeply as possible. Arun watched as Akram started to once more fill his wife with his cum. As he jerked and held his thrust inside her, Arun noticed how Reshmi took her hands from behind her knees and grabbed the top of his thighs, digging her fingernails into his skin.

He had never seen such a wild sight in his life. Yes, he had a cuckold fetish, but never in his wildest imagination did he think it would be like this, or that he would be feeling the range of emotions he was feeling now.

The sight of his beautiful wife's milky white hands on his friend's dark ass, the sight of her wedding ring on his ass, watching as his cock unbelievably spread and delivered massive amounts of sperm into her pussy, her gorgeous feet and red toenail polish pushing onto the mattress and pulling at the back of his thighs... no words could ever completely do it.

"Oh Akram!" Arun heard his wife utter for the countless time, as he watched Akram's scrotum smash against her semen greased pussy and ass, with his nuts clenched up into his sack. Akram's ass pulsed rhythmically as he violently pumped Arun's wife with his semen. This time there was no protest from Reshmi.

Third time was the charm.

"Oh Akram!" Arun heard Reshmi murmur. "I love you too, Akram. Fuck me like this. Always. Any time. Oh, Akram! I love you!"

* * *

The day passed quickly, and soon it was just before the crack of evening as Nahid, Arun and Raja returned. They were tired, and dirty, and quickly went to their respective rooms to shower and change. After the euphoria of the morning hunt, the afternoon had been less of a success. They only caught one fish -- a small pike -- and only managed to hunt one more bird, that too after waiting all day. It was Nahid that managed to kill that.

Not much was said as they all went into the kitchen to have dinner. Reshmi had cooked one of the partridges from this morning, and it both smelled and looked delicious. There were a couple of jokes cracked about what else she had done, and Akram flashed a thumbs up gesture to Nahid and Raja when Arun wasn't looking, but not much else was said as everyone tucked into the scrumptious feast.

"Oh, I am exhausted." Nahid said, as they helped Reshmi clean up after the dinner. "A quick round of cards before we go to bed?"

"Sure." Raja said. "Poker? Are we playing with money again?"

"No, not really." Nahid said. "Let's play with chips. Winner gets to stay home with Reshmi tomorrow."

"That works." Raja nodded. "Arun, do you mind fetching the cards? I think they are in the cabinet downstairs."

"Er... Sure." As Arun went down to the basement to fetch the cards, he realized the irony. The winner of the game was going to be the next man to fuck his wife. As the actual husband, he was out of the game, and so was Akram, who had been fucking her all day today. They would play, but would be mere spectators. The real competition was between Raja and Nahid. He was getting the cards to decide the next man to cuckold him.

"Come, we are ready." Nahid pointed to one of the chairs. "I am feeling lucky tonight. Reshmi, I will be your Husband tomorrow! And do what Akram did all day today."

"Not if I have anything to do with it!" Raja yelled back.

"What I did," Akram remarked, "Was Reshmi."

Reshmi blushed a bright red, and then simply grinned.

Arun poured out a drink and took his place. There were four chairs at the dining table, and the four men were seated. Reshmi came and stood beside Arun to watch the game.

"Hey Reshmi." Akram called out. His hands were patting his thighs. "Come, sit here."

"Er... yes, Akram."

Nahid and Raja were studying Arun's face for any reaction as Reshmi sat down on the Akram's thighs. He had none, and focused on his cards, as Nahid and Raja exchanged a look with each other. They seemed amused that their friend had become nothing more than a cuckold, and seemed to relish that role.

"You are a good man, Arun." Akram said, as he started to fondle Reshmi's bottom. Reshmi was wearing a thin cotton mini skirt, and small panties underneath. As the men played, Arun kept an eye on what Akram was doing. He had placed his hand right between his wife's legs, at her crotch. Reshmi, sitting their stoically and watching the game, made no attempt to remove his hand and kept sitting on his lap, rhythmically swaying her buttocks over his stiffening rod.

Akram won the first round. He laughed and patted Reshmi's hips.

"Your wife is lucky for me, Arun." He commented. "I should have her sit on my lap any time I play."

"It's only the first hand, Akram." Nahid commented. "Besides, your win doesn't count. You spent the whole day today with Reshmi... Bhabhi."

"And I will spend the night, too." Akram grinned, and then placed his hands on Reshmi's chest. Reshmi merely giggled as Akram put his hands inside her sheer top, fondling her boobs.

"You guys need to behave." Raja remarked. "I need to focus on the game, not what you are doing to her boobs!"

"Her breasts are very bouncy, nice to hold and grab," Akram commented.

"Oh, stop it, na!" Reshmi giggled again. "I want to see who wins the next two hands."

"I would say my two hands are the winner!" Akram joked, as he squeezed her tits.

It didn't matter that Arun won the next two hands. Probably he was the only one concentrating on the game as the other three cracked jokes at Reshmi that got cruder and cruder. Akram was just fondling her in plain view now.

Reshmi seemed vibrant. There was an energy around her, a spar of electricity, and a hunger that seemed to have awakened after years of lying dormant. She was in heat, and her pussy was leaking juices that could now be sensed by everyone in the room.

"Hey guys, I am out." Akram folded. He then turned to Reshmi.

"Let's go to our room, babe."

Arun gulped down his third glass of the hard liquor as he, Raja and Nahid continued to play. Meanwhile, unmistakable sounds of Reshmi's moans filtered through the door of Akram's bedroom and into the area where they were playing cards.

"Akram is very good at sex." Nahid finally commented. "Raja, do you remember our little incident with Mrs. Swati, from our Physics class? Back in our first year!"

"Yes," Raja remarked, as he placed his chip into the pot, raising the stakes. "How could I forget?! She... Mrs. Swati... she was married with children, correct?"

By then, Reshmi was moaning so loudly that her screams were clearly audible.

"Yes, Mrs. Swati was married with kids. That did not stop Akram from having an affair with her in our first year. Why do you think he was suddenly topping the course! Because he was topping her! She couldn't get enough of him."

"Mrs. Swati?" Arun asked. "I have heard you guys talk about her time to time."

"This was in our first year." Nahid answered. He had won the next round. "Arun, you were still not in Trinity, I think. Mrs. Swati used to teach us PHY101. She and Akram had a spark, and Akram finally was able to seduce her to his bed."

"Even though she was married?"

"Yes... and not just married. She had a grown son and daughter too! She was hot, even though she was an older lady, but man... she would roam around Akram's dorm all the time, hoping to be fucked by him. We would make fun of her all the time."

"Really?"

"Yes... I mean Akram in the end would tease her even as he fucked her. He would spank her and make her show her tits to us when we visited him. A few times we all fucked her as well. But she was addicted to Akram's cock... Akram is talented. In the end, there was a big scandal and she had to leave the university."

Arun by then had started to lose. The cards weren't in his favour. He had to fold.

"Arun," Nahid turned to him. "Raja and I are going to play for winner take all. Why don't you go and... um... watch... if you like."

Like a defeated man, Arun stood up and walked to Akram's door. Reshmi's constant moaning and the squeaks of the bed were all audible to everyone. The door was not fully shut, but left halfway open. Inside, the room was dimly lit with just the small table lamp on.

Akram was penetrating his monster deep into Reshmi. She had her calves over his shoulder and her pussy raised for maximum penetration. Arun stood outside the open door watching his wife shamelessly give herself up completely to his friend.

"Oh, Akram! Oh, Akram!" Reshmi cried out as he pounded her. "I love you! Oh, I love you! Please fuck me harder! Harder!"

A small shriek erupted from her mouth, and every hair on Arun's arm stood. Every man knew that sound. It was the sound of a wife thoroughly immersed and lost in her orgasm. Akram was now ejaculating inside her.

Again.

* * *

Throughout the night, Arun was constantly awakened by the sounds of Akram and Reshmi's uninhibited sex. He might have missed a time or two, but by his rough calculation, Arun fucked his wife three times and demanded and received a blow job twice. He was insatiable - never getting totally soft, always staying at least semi-rigid. Reshmi didn't get much sleep that night either. Only too late did Arun realize that Akram had left his bedroom door open on purpose -- so that everyone -- all the guys -- could hear the sounds as he thoroughly fucked Arun's wife Reshmi's brains out.

* * *

A sharp noise suddenly woke Arun up. His eyes opened immediately, and for some reason he found himself wide awake. What was the noise he had heard?

It was a door being shut. And someone was walking.

It was Reshmi! She was walking in the hall outside.

Arun sat up in bed. He was curious -- was she coming back to him? This room? Arun quickly glanced at his cell; it was 6 am in the morning. In about a couple of hours, they would all be up.

Reshmi did not pause at their room. She continued walking past the bedroom, and Arun heard her gently knock on another door.

It was Nahid's door!

Arun listened intently. He heard a squeak as that door opened.

"Reshmi." Nahid's cheery voice carried through to Arun. "Glad to see you here."

His tone was commanding and dominant, Arun realized. He was going to fuck her, and that meant he didn't need to call her with respect any more.

"I am here, Nahid." Reshmi's voice seemed both nervous, and had a tone of resignation, while also having a little spark of excitement. She seemed someone who was going with the flow, giddy and frightened at the same time.

"Is Akram asleep?" Nahid asked.

"Yes." Reshmi answered. "He... is fully exhausted... and now sleeping."

"Of course he is exhausted." Nahid commented wryly. "And you are here."

"Yes," Reshmi answered. "You were the big winner last night over Raja. I was the wager, and the reward, Nahid. And now I am here, ahead of schedule."

"Great. Great. Did you clean yourself?"

"Yes, Nahid. As you had asked me to."

"Good."

Suddenly Arun heard his wife give a grunt of 'oomph'. With a startle, he realized that the strong and tall Nahid had just picked up his wife in his burly arms.

"Ooooh Nahid!" Arun heard his wife mutter. "You are so strong! You just picked me up as if..."

There was another noise. Arun realized that Nahid had lifted Reshmi by her waist and tossed her like a little stuffed animal onto his bed.

This is it, Arun thought. I have to see what is happening.

He quickly crept out his room. Akram's door was closed, and Arun could hear his loud snores. As Reshmi had remarked, Akram must have been exhausted from a night of fervent sex, and was now catching some shut eye before they had to leave for the day.

Raja's door was also shut, and Arun heard his soft snoring as well. It was Nahid's door that was partially open. Flattening himself against the wall, Arun peered through the crack.

Reshmi was naked. She was completely naked, sitting on Nahid's bed. And Nahid had just taken off his pants, and he too was now completely in the buff. Arun's eyes drew to his friend's cock.

It was enormous.

"It is so big!" Reshmi gasped. "You are even bigger than Akram! Please, Nahid, be gentle with me. And please, don't cum inside me."

Nahid looked at Reshmi.

"You are on the pill, right, sweetheart?"

Reshmi gulped, and then nodded.

"Then I WILL cum inside you and you will take it like a good girl. Otherwise I will spank you hard. Got it?"

Again, Reshmi gulped and then nodded.

Laughing, Nahid spat onto his hand and rubbed his big cock a few times.

"Let's just get the 'ice-breaker' out of the way, shall we, Reshmi, babydoll?"

Nahid climbed onto the bed, spread his friend's wife's legs open and pushed his hard cock into Reshmi's pussy. She grunted loudly at the swift invasion. It all happened in a split second with no warning given to Reshmi.

"Oh, Nahid!" Reshmi wheezed. "Please be gentle, na!"

"Oh Reshmi!" Nahid grunted. "You're so wet, I didn't need my spit. You must get off on all the macho stuff, huh? It sure feels good stretching your tight little twat, you slut! Mmmm, you feel so good, baby. I am going to fuck you real good."

Reshmi could only blush as she was called a slut and Nahid spoke about how he was going to fuck her, with his cock already inside her cunt. Arun watched as his wife's legs began to wrap around Nahid's hips and her arms went to his neck.

"I knew you'd like it rough, Reshmi." Nahid grinned, as he continued to pump her. "I could see it in your big eyes as Akram was playing with your butt yesterday at the card game. You like being taken roughly by a big, strong man, don't you? You are a proper slut!"

Once again, Reshmi blushed deep red. She didn't have to say anything. Her body was doing the talking as she pumped her hips hard into Nahid. Arun watched his wife as her breathing was coming in loud gasps and moans. She was clinging to Nahid with all of her strength as he continued to bang her.

"Oh, baby." Nahid was grunting. "I am going to cum."

"Please, Nahid. Not inside me." Reshmi begged.

"Not a chance, Reshmi." Nahid flatly rejected her request. "I am going to cum inside you and you ARE going to take it."

As Arun stood outside the door, listening to his wife getting fucked by his friend, once again he couldn't decide how exactly he felt about the whole thing.

123456...9