The Hunting Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angry? Yes.

Jealous? Yes.

Also very turned on? Hell, yes.

Another noise began to erupt from the room. Arun could now tell by the grunts and moans that Nahid was cumming, and he was ejaculating inside his wife. And to his surprise, Reshmi seemed to be fine with it, and she was also enjoying his orgasm.

Hoping that it was over, Arun continued to watch.

Nahid rolled off Reshmi and grabbed her roughly by the hair.

"Lick me clean, Reshmi." He ordered. "Suck all cum off my cock."

"Yes, Nahid." Reshmi answered, to Arun's surprise.

Shocked, Arun watched Reshmi position herself over Nahid's still-hard cock and lower her mouth to it, licking and slurping the goo between her lips. He couldn't believe it!

For his entire marriage, oral sex after he had an orgasm inside her was out of the question for Reshmi - he always got up and washed himself before Reshmi would take his penis in her mouth. Now, here was his wife - slurping up Nahid's cum -- mixed with her own juices -- like it was too precious to waste! And Arun couldn't over how roughly Nahid was treating her, and how easily she was taking it!

Nahid held Reshmi's hair in his fist, pulling her head up and down on his erection.

"Yeah, that's good baby. You suck well. Arun is a lucky man."

Reshmi didn't say anything in reply, as she had a dick in her mouth.

"Keep that up, baby." Nahid cooed. "Just like that, you hot little slut. I'm loving it baby."

Reshmi's head was bobbing as she sucked Nahid in and out of her mouth. She was moaning with pleasure, her ass rotating in the air. Nahid took his other hand and inserted three fingers between her legs and into her exposed cunt. His fingers were glistening with lubrication when he pulled them out and then roughly shoved one, and then two, and, finally, the third finger into Reshmi's anus.

"Oh, you're good! Keep that up, now." Nahid turned to Reshmi and issued another order. "Oh, yeah. Now, listen, darling, I'm getting ready to cum and I want you to swallow every drop of it. Do you understand?"

Reshmi looked up at Nahid and quickly nodded. Within seconds, Nahid began to hump his hips off the bed, pushing his meat even deeper into Arun's wife's hungry mouth. He was coming, again! And Arun could see Reshmi's throat working as she swallowed his cum. A glob escaped her lips and ran down her chin, dropping from there to her swaying breast. When Nahid was done coming in her mouth, Reshmi knelt, caught the errant drop on her finger and sucked her finger clean.

SMACK!

Nahid gave her bare ass a resounding slap, leaving a red mark.

"You are a hot little piece of ass, Reshmi, no denying that. But don't be getting too comfortable, baby, I've only just started."

* * *

Everyone was late in waking up. By the time they were all up, finishing up on breakfast and packing lunch for the day's hunt, it was 11 o'clock. Reshmi was busy, helping out, busy wrapping the sandwiches and cutting up the left overs to make soup, as well as filling up the thermos with hot tea. Akram, Arun and Raja -- who were going hunting -- got busy loading their boat.

Just before they left for the hunt, Arun found himself in the kitchen alone with his wife Reshmi. Akram and Raja was getting the boat ready while Nahid was in the shower. Reshmi had just finished loading the dishwasher and was drying her hands, and turned to look as Arun entered.

"Oh, um... do you need anything, Arun?"

The awkwardness between the two was palpable.

"Er... no... I mean... just wanted to pick up some beer."

"It's over there." Reshmi pointed out. "I just took out a six-pack for you guys from the fridge."

"Thanks."

As Arun walked over to grab the beer, he found himself looking straight at Reshmi who stood in his way. She looked very calm, and poised.

"This holiday isn't exactly what you expected, was it, sweetie?"

"Er..."

Before Arun could even think of a reply, Reshmi continued, "It certainly wasn't what I expected."

Arun swallowed.

"Or, sweetie," Reshmi's eyes fixated on her husband. "Was this vacation EXACTLY what you expected? Or planned?"

Arun was silent for a moment.

"Er... I am still taking it all in, Reshmi." He finally replied. "Getting adjusted to... it all."

"You?!! You?!! What about ME?" She chuckled sarcastically. "Darling, when did this hunting trip become a 'let's all fuck my wife' trip? And what fucking part of 'as long as you don't cum inside me' does your fucking friends not understand?"

"I am so sorry, darling," Arun was concerned. While still enjoying the feeling of being a voyeur and cuckold, he did not want any further complications. "You are on the pill, right, babe?"

Reshmi made a face.

"Yes, but still! I am still your wife! The only man I want cumming inside me is my husband! Instead, neither Akram nor Nahid even bothered with the act of pulling out."

For a second, none of them spoke. Then Arun decided to speak up.

"Er, Nahid?" Arun pretended to be surprised. "You have... already... I mean..."

"He fucked me this morning." Reshmi stated bluntly. "Thrice. And probably will fuck me again the moment all of you leave."

"Oh."

"He's very good." Reshmi continued. "Nahid is a damn good lover. As was Akram, darling. You should learn a thing or two from them. Maybe they can give you some tips later."

"Oh..." Arun pondered for a bit. "I guess I can, darling."

"I saw you watching me and Akram last night, through the door." Reshmi pointed out. "I... I can ask Nahid... if he wants to let you watch... tonight... if you like."

"Er... no, darling." Arun shook his head. "You enjoy, without worrying about me."

There was again an awkward silence.

"Do you want me to talk to them, dear?" Arun again asked. "I can ask Nahid, Raja... to pull out... before-"

Reshmi thought for a minute and then shook her head.

"No point now, Arun. First Akram, and now Nahid, has repeatedly fucked me like that. Only Akram pretended to pull out... the first time. If you tell them, particularly Raja who will fuck me tomorrow, they will just ignore you. Raja will ask me why he has to wear a condom or cum outside when I let the others cum in me. I have to be fair."

"I can talk to Raja! And Nahid! If you don't want him to cum inside you, he won't."

"It's too late. There's no point, dear." Reshmi shrugged. "Right now, I am just going with the flow. I am just going to let him do to me whatever he feels like. After all... isn't that what you had wanted? In your sick little fantasy?"

There was another little moment of silence.

"Do you... er... know... if they cum inside you?" Arun finally couldn't help but ask. "I mean you said Akram... that first time... he pulled out... and..."

"He said he pulled out. He's a liar." Reshmi grinned. "ANY woman can feel it. One second he was straining and the next I felt his penis jerk inside me. I don't know... it's like... suddenly someone is filling up my insides with warm piss... you know!"

Reshmi continued to stare at her husband.

"Geez, I really can't believe you would enjoy this type of talk, Arun. I mean -- yes -- we talked about... it was a fantasy, for sure. But... really... what on earth makes a man want to see his wife being fucked by another man? And even tolerate another man cumming inside his wife?! When I first agreed to this, I thought they would fuck me once or twice, and that would be it. And they would wear a condom when they would put their... dick... inside me. And they would never cum inside me."

"Instead," Reshmi continued, "I am being fucked all the time like a whore. They cum inside me, flooding my cunt with their jizz. Raja has repeatedly said he wants to have anal intercourse with me, and I think I will let him! And you seem fine with all this, dear. Why? You are a man and you... enjoy... this?!"

Even as she was asking it, Arun didn't have a definitive answer whatsoever.

"No clue, my love." He finally replied. "I guess some do, and I just confirmed I'm one of them. But... is everything ok? Do you... er... want to put a stop to... the bet?"

For the third time, no one spoke. And then Reshmi looked up. Her eyes were shining.

"No, Arun. I want to see what Nahid can do. This morning was very good, but he said he can please me even more. And I also want to see what Raja has to offer. Raja means King. And let's see if... he is really... the King. And he wants my ass -- he can have it."

* * *

It was again 6 in the morning -- the next morning -- when Arun's eyes opened. He quickly got up and reached for his cell phone.

1 minute till 6 am, Arun grinned, as he watched the time. My body woke me up before the alarm.

He shut the alarm on his cell and waited. He didn't have to wait for long. Soon he heard a door open.

It was the door to Nahid's room. Arun's own door was slightly open, so he could hear everything. Nahid's loud snores reverberated through the floor. Yet Arun clearly heard his wife tiptoe out of the room. She walked, slowly and nervously, towards Raja's door.

I knew it, Arun spoke to himself. These guys have a deal within themselves. Every morning at 6, Reshmi is supposed to be passed on to the next guy on the list.

And now it was Raja's turn to enjoy Arun's wife. Arun wondered what would happen tomorrow. This was their third day on the lodge and they still had one more day tomorrow, and they were leaving bright and early the morning after. Who would get Reshmi tomorrow, Monday?

It should be me, Arun grimaced, but the bet had been that Arun would hand over Reshmi to the guys to enjoy for the whole trip.

Reshmi had knocked softly on Raja's door. Raja was up, naturally, and he opened the door. They exchanged some words, too softly for Arun to make out, and then Reshmi had entered his door, and Raja had shut it.

Arun got up and quickly walked over to Raja's door. It was shut, so there was no way he could peer in. Arun quickly glanced at the other rooms. Those doors were shut, and he could hear the guys snore. So turning back to Raja's door, Arun put his ear on the door and tried to listen in.

There was an eerie silence. It was hard to know what was happening on the other side. Arun heard a small whimper, and then a soft grunt, and then a moan that could only be from Reshmi.

She's constantly turned on, Arun thought. I never saw her like this. I could smell her wetness last night, and now. I wonder what Raja is doing to her.

There was no way to be sure, of course. Reshmi usually had those soft moans when Arun would be playing with her tits.

Perhaps Raja now had Arun's wife's breasts in his hands. He might be cupping them, or squeezing them, leading to his wife's soft moans.

Arun then heard a soft 'ouch'.

He guessed that is when he must have put his hands on her bum and gave it a soft pinch, leading to the 'ouch' sound. His one hand must have been on one of her breasts, and his other hand on her bum. He was squeezing and fondling her, enjoying his new toy.

Arun's wife.

They were talking. Even as Raja was fondling her tits, they were taking. Arun strained to hear.

"Yes, Raja, we usually have normal sex." Reshmi said. "Missionary style. He likes it, I like it."

Why was Raja asking her about how I fuck her, Arun puzzled. He struggled to make out the words.

"And you have never been fucked in the gaand before?" Raja asked. "You have an unbelievable ass -- and no one ever fucked you in the ass, Reshmi?"

They had all stopped calling her Bhabhi a long time ago.

"Er... no, Raja."

I wonder why she is lying, Arun thought. She knows she has been fucked in the ass before. By me.

"Good. So you are an ass virgin. Well, not for long. OK, Reshmi, turn around and bend over. I want to see that ass."

"Yes, Raja."

Arun marvelled that his wife was acting so obedient and submissive.

"You have a nice ass, Reshmi. Big and fleshy, but not too big to be fat. Tight and smooth skin. I like it."

"Er... thank you, Raja. Now, I was..."

"Keep still, Reshmi -- don't move! Remain like that... bent over."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Ouch!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

He was spanking her! Arun listened in silence, and in amazement. Never in his married life did he imagine his wife would actually let another man spank her, and be ok with it. Reshmi usually shied away from BDSM, and only tolerated Arun's occasional spank on her booty as she would walk by him. And here she was -- bent over -- getting spanked by his friend!

"Nahid told me you like being spanked!" Raja commented.

So Nahid had spanked her too!

"Come, Reshmi." Raja ordered. "Sit beside me here."

Again there was silence.

Arun tried to make out what was happening but he couldn't. The door to Raja's room was thick. Nearly ten minutes passed and Arun didn't know what was happening.

Suddenly, he heard a noise.

An all too familiar noise.

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

A warm humiliation came over Arun as he heard the first of the squeaking of the bed springs. The set of Reshmi's "husbands" was complete. The only man in the lodge who had so far not been with Reshmi was now having sex with her. His wife. Arun could hear from the rhythmic creaking of the bed frame that Reshmi was being penetrated. From her moans and murmurs he could make out that she was enjoying it.

"Oh, Reshmi." Raja told her. "You are such a delight. Despite being fucked so much by the others, you are still so tight!"

"Oh, Raja." Reshmi could only mumble. "Oh, Raja."

The bed continued to creak as Raja continued to bang her.

"Aaah! Aaaaah! Oh yes! Aaaaah!"

Reshmi kept grunting. The bedsprings were squeaking furiously as she received Raja's thrusts. The bed was now hitting the wall hard and the springs sounded as if they were going to break. Raja seemed to be fucking her hard and fast now.

"AAAAAH!" Reshmi suddenly cried out. She was in the throes of her orgasm.

"Oh, baby." Raja couldn't control himself. "I am going to cum. Should I pull out?"

"No. No!" Reshmi cried out. "Push into me. Harder, Raja! Harder. Fuck me. Oh, cum in me."

The creaking of the bed become louder and louder.

"Oh YESSS!! AAAH! AHHH!!" Reshmi was quite vocal now, and loud. "Oh Raja! I love you, Raja. Please, cum in me. Oh, Raja!"

Arun heard Raja groan, and the bed was now rocking fast. No doubt, Raja was now ejaculating into her. His wife's womb was now being filled by yet another man. Reshmi was silent, occasionally letting out a grunt as Raja flexed his buttocks from time to time, pumping more and more of his seed inside her.

"Oh, Raja. Oh my love." Reshmi was moaning, even as Raja continued to pump his semen into her. "I love you. Oh, that was amazing. Usually Arun doesn't do it for this long, Raja. He lasts merely a minute or two inside me... and... he... doesn't have this much cum, Raja."

Arun felt myself blushing a bright red in humiliation as he listened to his wife's confessions. Why was she saying all of that? Surely she didn't mean it!

Arun waited. He badly wanted to go back to his room and sleep, but he knew it wouldn't be long before Raja wanted another go. Arun was sure he would want to fuck his wife in the ass.

He wasn't wrong.

He had to wait nearly twenty five minutes before the second round began.

"Raja, please put on more of the oil." He heard Reshmi tell her latest lover. "And remember to be gentle. You have a big lund. Quite big."

"Yes, Reshmi."

"And if I tell you to pull out, you will pull out. OK?"

"Yes, Reshmi."

Reshmi, true to her word, was preparing to take it in the ass! Arun heard more rustling noises on the bed, and the soft creaking of the springs.

"Gentle. Slow." He heard Reshmi direct Raja.

"Yes, Reshmi." Raja, probably thrilled at "conquering the final frontier", was being fully considerate.

Slowly and slowly, he must have pushed more and more into her, and must have started to hump her. The rhythmic creaking of the bed frame intensified. This time Reshmi's vocalizations were much clearer.

"Ooooh Raja!" Arun heard her cry out. "Slower, please. Slower! Aaaah, nehi! Don't get so excited. Please use some more oil!"

"Yes, Reshmi. Sorry, Reshmi."

He was fucking her earnestly now. The noise of the bed was frantic -- Arun felt the bed would break at any time.

"Oh, Raja! Oh, Raja! Aaaaangh! Aaaaangh!"

Reshmi was now moaning... or crying. It must hurt like hell! Arun could imagine her face contorted, and her breasts slapping back and forth as Raja pushed himself from back in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out.

"Oh, Raja! Oh, Raja!"

Reshmi now let out a tremendous noise as she started to climax.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Arun knew Raja wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. He was right. Arun heard Raja make a guttural sound. He was at this moment no doubt squirting a good quantity of his semen into Arun's wife's ass.

"Oh, Raja!" Reshmi could only mumble as her own orgasm subsided. "Oh, Raja."

* * *

"That was good hunting!" Akram exclaimed. "Six birds! Two for each of us, in the first couple of hours!"

Unlike yesterday, when they had all struck out and only had 2 carp between them, today was indeed a good hunt. This morning they had left late again, and it was noon by the time they reached their spot. Unlike the previous days, this time they did not take the boat, but decided to hike on foot to another place, in the opposite direction. As per a hunting forum, that area had lots of partridges. And the forum was right.

Within two hours, they had spotted, hunted and killed six birds. Each of them had gotten a couple, and soon the birds were cleaned and packed. Obviously they wouldn't be able to eat them all on their trip, but would give to other friends when they got back to the city.

"I can go put them in the fridge." Arun offered.

"Are you sure?" Akram asked. "These are heavy, and there's six."

"I will use our little wagon." Arun pointed out. "You guys are staying here, right."

"Yes, we have to." Nahid pointed out. "If we want to fish we all have to return and then get the boat."

"I don't want to fish." Akram shook his head. "We can fish anywhere. We are here to hunt. And I have a spare freezer in the lodge's basement, so we can store more if we need to."

"We will probably need to use some more salt than we had planned to." Arun observed. "If we have to prepare them for journey back to Ottawa. But otherwise, we should be ok."

They all helped Arun load the carcasses onto the wagon. Arun then started the walk back to the cottage. In about twenty minutes he was back in the cottage.

"Where is Raja and Reshmi?" He wondered, as he put the birds in the basement freezer. He had searched the whole house, and they were not there.

"Surely..." Suddenly a thought crossed Arun's mind. "The boat?"

* * *

There was a mat on the docks. It was one of those huge picnic mats that Arun had packed, and it was now spread out on one of the piers at the docks.

Reshmi was lying on her back on that mat.

And Raja was on top of her.

They were both naked.

Oh my goodness, Arun realized in shock. They are having sex! In outdoors! He was fucking her out in the open!

Granted their small dock was behind their lodge, and secluded from the road, and there were no boats anywhere on the river. Yet, this was so brazen, so outrageous, and so unlike Reshmi! Arun quickly stepped out through the backdoor. The couple, engaged in their passionate amorous activity, did not even notice him. Arun kept to the shadows, walking behind the hedges, and tiptoed nearby.

1...34567...9