The Huntress is Also a Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Punishing PETA Protesters.
753 words
3.27
3.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

Tristan finished up his web page proposal and sent it to the client. He had changed over the last 6 months as Artemis companion and sex toy.

"I hear you Huntress." The young black man said without turning around.

"You are improving," the Blond Artemis complimented him. She playfully wrapped her whip around his neck while grabbing his cock. "Time to play."

Tristan was led to the X frame as Artemis restrained him.

"You don Cum till I say." Artemis started kissing him while edging him.

"Ah." Tristan has learned a lot being her companion and one thing was that he was definitely submissive when it came to sex, at least with Artemis.

"That's it", she encouraged. "Control."

"Please Mistress."

"Not yet." Artemis wanted to push him. He had come a long way since he had been a foolish thief. "Now!"

Tristan squirted out. Artemis stuck her lounge down his throat, affirming her dominance.

Still naked, the duo enjoyed a before dinner before the venison was done.

This was a special occasion as it was the first solo hunt, Tristan had done. He had surprised Artemis; she honestly expected him to fail without her guidance. When he had come back, she had rewarded him by letting him dictate that night of sex.

The alarm buzzed.

"Screen and audio on," Artemis instructed her Alexa.

They saw two women walking up to the house with heavy backpacks.

"I hope she is in there, when the bomb goes off." Said the blond.

"One less savage", the brunette answered.

"They look vaguely familiar", Artemis mused.

"You don't watch many movies, do you?" Tristian asked.

"Not often", The Huntress responded.

"That's Alice Goldstone and Natalie Deckman." He snorted. "They ruined the Batman and Star Wars franchises by their lack of acting talent."

"Ah. I know them more for their militant PETA activities." She grabbed her rifle from the wall. "Let's greet our visitors. Alexa floodlights."

"What!"

"You are trespassing on my property, "Alexis informed the two female celebrities.

"You are an animal rights violator and...

Artemis fired about Deckman's head. "Enough of that. Goldstone drop the bag."

The terrified failed actress obeyed.

Tristian walked over and rummaged through, "Plastique."

You PETA thugs are almost as bad as Antifa. Now strip!"

"You're crazy!" Deckman exclaimed as a bullet hit near a foot.

"I won't ask again." The Huntress replied. "You can keep your shoes on."

The two women hastily complied.

Artemis strolled over a look at the beauties. "Very nice. You have two minutes to get out of here"

"Like this?"

"One minute fifty seconds," Tristan interjected.

They ran.

"They won't get away," Tristan observed.

Alice and Natalie ran in a panic.

"She is crazy, "Alice exclaimed.

"Keep running," Natalie replied.

They reached a fork.

"Which way."

"The left is easier," Natalie took off.

Alice made to follow when a net fell over her. "What do we have here." Tristan said.

"Let me go you bastard."

"The Huntress will decide your fate," Tristan replied as he bound her wrists and attached a lease.

Deckman stumbled and tripped on a root.

"My you are clumsy." A voice remarked. "Comes from not eating a balanced diet."

"You bitch!" Portman swung at her.

Artemis blocked and threw her on her stomach and quickly subdued her.

"Shall we take them to your dungeon?" Tristan asked leading the docile Goldstone.

"No, "his blond mistress answered. "It's time for dinner."

"The venison came out very well," Artemis complimented Tristan.

"Thank you, Huntress, it does taste better when you work for it."

"You cannibals." Alice shouted.

Artemis looked at her disgustingly, "Hunting is part of early civilization and purely ethical."

"It sick," Deckman bit out.

Tristan looked at them, "With your permission."

Of course."

He took the baster and filled it with the meat juices. Stepping over the two captives, he released the juices over their bodies.

The two failed actresses began crying.

Artemis clapped, "That was nasty, I have taught you well." Artemis stood up. Now what to do with you."

"Please let us go," Goldstone pleaded.

"Why? You were going to kill me"

"I'll call the police." Tristan offered.

"They won't believe you, Deckman said hauntingly. "We're stars."

"You are also recorded." Their captive responded.

"I will give you three choices. One I call the police.

"No!"

"Two, she held out a piece of venison and put in Deckman's face. "You eat meat."

"No, we can't!"

"Three you be our sex slave for the night."

Alice and Natalie looked at each other. "Sex slaves."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers