The Hypno Virus Pt. 02

Story Info
Pt 2.
3k words
4.41
12.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maniac666
maniac666
30 Followers

"Many thanks to all who volunteered and the unconscious ones on stage, as you can see, they are deeply hypnotized and will respond to our suggestions."

The audience received a message SUGGESTION: You will find everything that happens on stage amazing and will not worry or be concerned if people loose clothing, in fact the more people loose their clothes the more fun you will be having.

They went through the usual stage show style things, had some of them singing Elvis songs, racing through the streets of Paris in their grand tourers whilst making the car sounds themselves.

"Thank you all, this has been really entertaining, but I'm sure when you all bought your tickets you were here to see some things get lost." said Hypno.

"Stage Sleep," said Virus as she said that all volunteers' heads slumped over.

"To the person who I'm touching now," Virus touched a middle aged man "When I snap my fingers you and you alone, will awake and you have just realised that you are overdressed for this evening, when I signal, you will go with my assistant and he will get you your appropriate uniform." Snap.

"Hi there, it would seem that I am not wearing the appropriate clothing, do you know where I can get changed?" said the man.

"Of course, but one question first, what is your name?" said Virus.

"Oh, my name is Hugo."

"Thank you, please see my assistant over there."

Hypno guided the man off the stage, the audience could see as soon as Hugo got to Hypno he said something and his head slumped over.

"To the remaining volunteers on stage, we are going to play a game, when Hugo returns, he will be able to control you or individual parts of your bodies, he can make them do anything, control the movement, feelings, even arousal levels. To do this he will point at you and touch a button on his suit, this button has a word on it which you will do, your conscious mind doesn't need to recognise what the word is as your subconscious will act on it. He can combine buttons to get the most fun out of it."

The crowd laughed as Hugo returned wearing just his boxers, there were a number of words written on his chest, legs and arms. The crowd could make out some of the words, Numb, Legs, Strip, Arms, Stiff, Orgasm but there were a number written on him that they couldn't make them all out. There was a microphone pack attached to him as well.

"Hi Hugo, I see you are better dressed for this evening. Did everything fit ok?" said Virus.

"Much better, but is a bit tight in places." said Hugo.

"Well, that's not a problem for us, are you aware of this special power your new clothing provides?" said Virus

"Power?" Hugo looked down and saw a number of buttons on his clothes "What do these do?"

"Well that's simple, you see these people here, once I awaken them you will be able to program them by pointing and at a person and pressing a button, or a few."

Hugo nodded and continued to look puzzled at his body.

"On the count of three the people on stage will awaken, one, two three."

"Hello everyone, I'm sure your wondering what happened, well, Hugo here volunteered to test out a new bit of technology, its not quite a refined as a remote control, but as its a tester what can we expect. Anyway you all have been chosen to be experimented on, now don't worry, nothing will hurt you at all. But we do need your participation, after Hugo has used the remote, we will come to you with a microphone, could you please explain what is happening and how you feel. This is all for science." said Hypno.

Hugo pointed to the female in the first seat and pressed Legs Stiff, the female looked puzzled as she couldn't move her legs. Hypno went over to her and asked her name.

"Hi, my name is Rebecca, I feel a bit weird but my legs are completely stiff, I can't move them at all."

Hugo had moved down the line to the next person, pointed and pressed Arms, Limp the mans arms went limp and swung at his side.

"Hi I can't feel or move my arms."

Hypno repeated the process Hugo would press some buttons and Hypno would find out their how they felt. This process didn't take long and before long there was some topless men and women, or people frozen or limp.

"Hugo, thank you for experimenting with us, we now know who these people are and that they are vulnerable to the suit. We had concerns that it might not work on everyone. Do you mind trying it on one of us please?" said Hypno.

Hugo then pointed at Hypno and pressed limp, with that Hugo fell to the floor, limp and unable to move.

Virus chuckled "Hypno that wasn't very kind, you forgot to mention there are some catches. If you miss a person on the stage, it will bounce out to the audience.. and they might not be too happy about that, the other one, is if you hit myself or Hypno, it will bounce back to you, there is also an override button, which beeps, that both Hypno and myself have, which resets everyone."

Virus pressed a button and a beep sounded and everyone affected was able to move again, those who lost their clothing didn't put them back on.

"Now, Hugo, now we know it works lets have some fun. Hugo, would you like to keep the suit?" said Hypno.

"Really? that would be amazing."

"Well, we can do that, but to do so you have to hit everyone on stage at least 3 times, but the catch is you have to wear these goggles and not hit the same person in a row, or miss more than 10 times. You also can't press the same combination more than twice, if that happens it will count as a miss. Do you accept?"

Hugo nodded and took the goggles, his vision became very blurry as he prepared himself.

"Oh and the volunteers are able to move about this time, but they can't leave the stage. If they manage to evade being hit in the 5 minutes they will get themselves one of our other remotes." Said virus.

"Your 5 minutes starts... NOW." said Hypno.

The audience members all received SUGGESTION: If you see a notification saying you've been hit and what you've been hit with, it will be as if the remote has hit you, the effects will be the same as the volunteers on stage.

Hugo pointed at a moving target and pressed what he thought was limp, but was actually strip, sexy, he managed to hit a lady, she stopped, trying to fight it as she stood there doing a striptease for the audience.

"Well, that's an interesting start Hugo, well done." said Virus the audience cheered as Sandras clothes were thrown around.

Hugo saw movement and pointed and pressed what he hoped was freeze, it missed his target of Melody.

"That's a miss Hugo," said Virus, with that a member of the audience who was walking to the bar's phone vibrated with a notification, she looked at her phone and it said you've been hit FREEZE. She stopped moving, the audience began laughing and enjoying themselves and cheered on Hugo.

Hugo pointed at another person, Rebecca, and pressed buttons, limp, orgasm she fell to the ground in pleasure as an orgasm hit her, enhanced by the fact that she was limp and unable to do anything. The crowd cheered as her moans were heard.

Hugo began pointing and pressing wildly as the volunteers on stage began moving about more and more. With both Hypno and Virus commentating on hits a misses.

Hannah turned to Stacy "This is already amazing, I wonder what's going to happen next, or what the next bit of entertainment is."

Just as Stacy was about to reply, her phone buzzed, she looked and saw, You've been hit, strip, top. Hannah looked at her and saw her eye glaze over slightly as Stacy started stripping all of her clothes off from the top half of her body.

"Stacy, you're topless?" said Hannah.

"I don't know what happened, I must have got hit, didn't think it could get us back here, I can't put my clothes back on, or cover up, its weird but I'm trying to pick up my bra but I just can't." said Stacy.

Mark and Samantha looked a bit concerned and tried looking elsewhere, but Stacy had a really attractive body.

"Before things get a stranger and we get another round, I need to go to the toilet." said Mark, he attempted to get up but found his legs really heavy and hard to start moving, he struggled to get out of the seat.

"Are you Ok, you look like you're having an issue getting up?" Samantha said raising an eyebrow sexily.

"Haha, its a bit hard to get up and moving, like I've had a hard leg day in the gym." Mark said seeing the eyebrow and giving a smile.

Mark finally got up and went to the toilet.

"Hannah, do you not mind your girlfriend being ogled by other people?" said Samantha.

"It is a bit strange, but I know Stacy loves me and she wouldn't do anything else, plus I get to stare at her amazing body whilst I'm out, so there's a bonus," said Hannah. Plus, I don't think many people are paying that much attention to us, Hugo doesn't have good aim," said Hannah.

They both looked around, there was a table with a man laying limp next to it with people trying to help him up, another man had lost his trousers and was desperately trying to cover his cock up. There was a female half walking to the bar frozen who appeared to be trying to move and a few sounds of people having orgasms. There was a couple in the corner who appeared to be having sex, or at the very least grinding on each other.

"Well, I suppose everyone appears to have their own fun at the tables," said Samantha.

"Shall we get another round of drinks in?" said Hannah.

"Yes, lets, how would you like to pay? money or suggestion? And I wonder if we can split it?" said Samantha.

"That sounds like a bit of fun," said Stacy, "I think Suggestion."

They placed their orders for drinks and went to pay, it had a split option and said who its splitting with. They ticked, Hannah, Stacy and Samantha, a payment received came up.

Their phones then buzzed SUGGESTION: For the rest of the evening whenever Stacy, Hannah or Samantha says your name you will feel the best tongue licking your nipples for 5 seconds. You will also not be able to orgasm until Hypno or Virus allows you to, no matter what happens, or what stimulation you receive.

"Wonder what the suggestion was," said Samantha "I hope its nothing embarrassing, I don't remember what my phone said."

"That's the fun part... Right Samantha? said Hannah.

As soon as Hannah said her name Samantha felt like there were a number of tongues licking her nipples in all the right places, she grabbed at her chest and moaned, then it stopped as quick as it started.

"Are you alright?" said Hannah.

"Wow, that was really weird and at the same time arousing, it felt like there were tongues licking my nipples in the best way possible."

"Could that have been the suggestion? If so, that sounds interesting, wonder what prompted it?" said Stacy.

"Not sure, do you have any ideas Hannah?"

As soon as Stacy said Hannah's name she felt tongues licking her nipples, the pleasure overtook the shock and as quick as it started it stopped. Hannah looked at Stacy and said "Stacy."

Immediately Stacy felt like her nipples were being licked, Hannah and Samantha could see them get hard as Stacy moaned.

"Well, I think we've found out the trigger at least, wonder if it was a one off?" said Hannah as soon as she said that Stacy said her name a few times. The tongues hit Hannah all at once, continuing on every time Stacy said her name, Hannah started to slump down under the table and between breaths said "Stacy," in an attempt to stop her and talk to her. Again, the tongues hit Stacy in the most pleasurable way, it got Hannah the break she needed to compose herself and say, no more.

Mark returned to the table and looked puzzled, "What is going on?"

"Well, it would seem that if we say each others names we feel tongues licking our nipples," said Samantha. A smirk came over Marks face "Samantha," nothing happened, Samantha was prepared to feel something, but nothing happened.

Mark looked a bit upset, "Stacy, Hannah," he said, again nothing. "I don't believe you." Knowing if this was true, the women would show him.

The women looked at each other and said another girls name, they each felt the tongues and moaned. "Don't believe us now?" said Samantha. Mark smiled a large knowing smile.

The show on stage was coming to an end, a number of the participants were naked and laying on the ground, limp or frozen. There was one person, Rebecca, who was hit early still in her same position as she fell.

"Time!" said Hypno.

"Please give all volunteers a round of applause, so Hugo, would you like to know if you can keep the suit or if we give a better version to another person?" Hypno pressed the reset button and everyone affected was back to normal, the crowd members unable to move started moving again, some put their clothes back on. "You only managed to hit 9 people three times and missed 17 times, Rebecca here was only hit the once, so I'm sorry you can't keep it. Rebecca please come here, you managed to only be hit once, so we have an updated version to give you. This one is better than Hugo's as its a bit more updated."

Hypno handed Rebecca a TV style remote "This one works with a bit more verbal communication, you say what you want to happen and point at the person you want it to affect. It doesn't have many limits, would you like to try it out?"

The audience received SUGGESTION: If the remote is pointed at you and something said, you will have to do, feel, believe what has been said.

Rebecca took the remote, pointed it at Hugo, said "Orgasm" and pressed the button, a quick flash later and Hugo was moaning over his microphone as he had an orgasm.

"I like this, thanks." said Rebecca.

Virus motioned for the volunteers to take their seats, she then said loudly "Stage Sleep." All of the volunteers heads slumped as they returned to trance.

"In a moment we are going to ask you to return to you seats, as your time volunteering is up, but for the rest of the evening, whenever you hear us say the word, remote, you will get a sexual rush, then you will stand up and say thank you for hypnotizing us, we are here for your pleasure, then return to what you were doing, more aroused than before. On the count of three wake up, one, two, three, awake."

The volunteers on stage were asked to take to their seats, Hugo was taken aside and given his clothes back and microphone taken off him. They started returning to their seats.

As Rebecca got up, Virus took her to one side and returned her to trance quickly, "Rebecca you will not have any worries about using this remote on anyone, the same rules as Hugo's suit apply, but you can also reset them as well. As the evening goes on you're use of the remote will increase and the scenarios will become more erotic and outlandish. You will also not leave people is any situation for too long. And awake," she motioned her off the stage, whilst she was in trance she dropped the remote.

"Rebecca, you forgot your remote," said Virus, with that all 10 people stood up and said "Thank you for hypnotizing us, we are here for your pleasure" before looking a bit puzzled and aroused before siting down, Rebecca returned to Virus and took the remote, she looked at it and started back to her seat.

"Thank you for that, we are going to take a 10 minute break whilst we setup for the next part of the show. Please remember there is an app to have fun with, and Rebecca don't forget how to use the remote."

"Thank you for hypnotizing us, we are here for your pleasure," sounded from the background.

The lights dimmed as Hypno and Virus left the stage a number of crew moved onto the stage and started setting up the next set of props. They started walking into the crowd and talking with people. Virus saw Stacy and gave an appreciated look.

"What happened here then?"

"I think I got hit by the previous man, it was a strange sensation and I didn't even realise I was hit until I was topless" said Stacy

"Interesting, and who are you with this evening?"

Well this is Hannah, my partner, we paid for a round with a suggestion and as you can see whenever we say each others names we get our nipples licked and over there is Samantha and her husband Mark."

Both Hannah and Samantha moaned as their names were said, Virus looked on in amusement.

Knowing the answer already Virus asked "Would you three like to volunteer for the next part, we need 3 women next and I think you all would be very suitable?"

"Yes please," they said in unison as Samantha looked at Mark and asked his permission, he nodded his head in agreement.

"Well, that settles it, would you like to and get prepared?" motioning to a quiet area next to the stage.

The three girls got up and made their way over to the secluded area, they sat down, Virus followed and closed the curtains.

To be continued.

maniac666
maniac666
30 Followers