All Comments on 'The Hypnosis King'

by jkendale

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh! dear!

Wouldn't it be good if you learned to spell and learned English grammar!

Please try!

Otherwise, get someone who has been educated to read your work before you expect us to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Reads well enough to me

I thought this was written well enough, I don't know what set off the rant from the first comment poster. Perhaps it has since been edited? Overall, about average as a story. If you want to improve, work towards more of a "hook", or tension-creating element. That will to bring it to life and make it more realistic and less like a perfectly pat stroke-off story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

great story, you were going in a great direction. maybe more chapters in the works

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fun ride

I loved the story. Maybe Tracy could have a prime and proper married kid sister, whose husband would love a change of sexual diet. just a thought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sweet Hypnotic Swap

I loved the way you used hypnosis to mentally eliminate this couples wedding vows, by making Tracy completely forget her husband.

This is may be every married man's secret desire to taste another woman's sexual charms, but if we love our wives, we can never allow ourselves to fulfill that desire.

But if for a short moment, if our wive's would never know, would we do it?

I'd vote YES!!!!

I really enjoyed your story, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who is John?

Story was great, just a few misspelled words, but WHO is JOHN? When they were to go get cleaned up : suddenly John told them to get cleaned up. Keep it real and it will be a better story next time.

Dr. BullDr. Bullabout 7 years ago
Hypnosis

Nicely done. I have been studying hypnosis for a while with these intentions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's been 17 years since this story. A follow set in modern day could be fun. Recount Bob's various girlfriends over the years. Nicole and other past ones are still around to help with bringing in fresh meat. They change jobs frequently once they have enthralled all the hot babes at one they move on. Meanwhile each new girlfriend, a new one about once a year, opens up connections to more gals and couples. Of course Bob got all their sisters and the moms that were hot enough, including Tracy's kid sister. Her husband did like to share so he was sent to the garage with the other dead weight. Cousins, aunts, nieces, goddaughters chalk them up too. And by now Tracy and John's daughters are all grown up and of age, and so are all of their sexy friends. The oldest is pledging a sorority, so Bob can help them focus on their studies. So much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hottttttt…..how about having a husband and wife be hypnotized who then had sex with their son and daughter-in-law….then the daughter-in-law got pregnant by her father-in-law……and only the dad knew about what happened

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous