The Hypnotist

Story Info
Hypnotist fucks wife.
2.5k words
3.91
23.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was ten thirty on a Friday night and as usual I was stood in the bedroom looking out the window, waiting for the rustling of bed sheets to stop. When they did, I pushed down my pyjama bottoms and climbed in beside my wife Mary, who lay on her back staring at the ceiling.

"Are you ready dear?" She asked.

I was, so she pulled her nightdress up a little higher, giving me permission to lay on top. My cock searched for the pleasure house but failed so I used a hand to guide it. Mary grimaced when she felt the slight touch of a finger but made no complaint. This time my cock slipped inside with ease. There were some Fridays when we had to give up.

She nodded so I began to thrust slowly. As always, I lay on her supporting some of my weight on my left arm. Ten minutes later my passion began to grow. It would be over soon. My right hand strayed from her side and moved close to her breast.

"Keep to the matter in hand dear." Mary said without feeling.

I did and ejaculated inside her two minutes later. I rolled off straight away, turning my back so I wouldn't see her dealing with the problem, which she wiped away with a towel held in her left hand. She rose to wash. Five minutes later I heard her bedroom door close.

And that was it, the same as most Fridays since I'd married her two years earlier. To be fair to Mary it wasn't her fault. She and her sister Joan had been brought up by parents with extreme religious beliefs, especially when it came to sex. Both were receiving therapy so there was hope for the future.

I loved her, genuinely adored her. She was intelligent, cheery, fun to be with. I would never think of leaving her but at twenty-five I was getting frustrated to say the least.

The next day I went to see my brother-in-law, Bert, who said he had something important for me. Joan made us coffee and then went to do some ironing. Bert couldn't wait to show what he had.

It didn't look much, basically a three-inch metal stick with a small fan on top.

"It's a relaxator." He said, excitement was shivering on him as he explained more.

Basically, the relaxator was a kind of hypnotic wand that only worked on women. It made them more pliable to suggestions from the men close to them. When used they would do as you wished as long as it wasn't murder, theft, that kind of thing.

An instruction sheet advised to start slowly. Cook dinner, or bring beer were a good start. It didn't mention sex but that was obviously on Berts mind.

"It's a toy, it doesn't work." I scoffed.

"Already has." Bert said beaming a smile. "Last night, full on sex."

"It was Friday night." I replied knowing he had the same problem as me.

"No, it was more." He said pushing his tongue into the side of his cheek as if he were afraid of actually saying it.

That was a bit annoying, and I said so. They were in therapy, and he was making fun of them. He raised his eyes and shook his head and shouted Joan down explaining she was still under the influence.

"Take your top off Joan." Bert said in his normal voice.

She undid her blouse and gave to him. He waved a hand, and she removed her bra, dropping it to the floor. I sat open mouthed, struck dumb by what I had witnessed. I had known Joan for three years; in many ways she was more scarred from the past than my wife. She was always dressed so no skin apart from her face and hands could be seen. Now she was standing before me, with her naked breasts in full view.

"Shall I remove more?" She asked starting to push down her pants.

"No. That's not right." I said firmly.

"Not just yet." Bert said. She walked away still half naked.

"Two of them came to our house instead of next door. Joan opened them by mistake and gave them to me to return. I switched one on and asked her what she thought of my new pen, like it says. At first, she wasn't any different, but I asked her to get me a beer and she did."

"What, beer on a Friday?" I said.

That may sound silly but beer, two cans, could only be consumed on a Saturday when the sun was down.

Bert handed me a relaxator still in its bag, telling me to try it. I took it to shut him up. Back home, after cutting the grass and a host of other jobs I sat outside to enjoy last of the days sunshine and examine the relaxator more closely.

"What's that dear?" Mary asked. She had a plate of sandwiches for me.

I held it up and pushed the little switch, the fan whirled around.

"Have you seen my new pen?" I was grinning, half expecting some funny comment about it.

But instead, Mary looked at it closely and shook her head a little and sighed deeply.

"Could you get me a beer please?" I felt ridiculous, a little stupid to even try it but my heart was racing.

"Do you want a glass with it?" Mary asked, returning with a can of beer and a pint glass.

I was genuinely shocked but thought it was only a few hours early, maybe that was the reason but when later, she fetched a third can I began to believe it may be true. Clouds covered the sun, so I went inside.

"Do you want a beer, Mary?" I asked. She smiled at me and fetched one but when she opened the can it frothed over, soaking her blouse.

"You'd better take that off." I said almost whispering. Without hesitation she stood up and took it off. "And the bra.".

My heart was beating so fast I felt it would burst through my chest. I had never seen her breasts before and to me they were a perfect vision of loveliness. They were large and firm, with pale white skin that made the hard nipples even more inviting. I wanted to hold them, to feel their weight in my hands but I didn't want to move too quickly. I was still struggling with the concept of the relaxator. Was she stood before me of her own free will, did the relaxator only bring out what she wanted to do. That's what it said in the instructions.

Without being told what to do, Mary knelt before me but still I didn't touch her. I remembered the night before, how she had grimaced when a finger had glanced against her pubic hair.

"Your face is very red, you're sweating. Are you unwell." She asked looking concerned. I shook my head. "Is that causing you distress?" She asked pointing to my groin.

My cock hard grown hard, my belt felt as if it was strangling it.

"Let me help." She said softly and unclasped my belt and the top button of my trousers. She pulled the zip down and smiled. "Is that better?"

She was staring at the bulge now.

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked. If I didn't already believe, this would be the ultimate test for the relaxator.

She reached out and released my cock from my pants and held it in her hand.

"I don't know what to do." She said looking a little confused.

Lifting up a little I slid down my trousers and boxers, so they were at my knees.

"Put it in your mouth." I said.

Mary dipped her head and took in my cock head. Instinctively she began to rock her head back and forth. I moaned loudly, making her stop.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. It's fantastic, don't stop."

While her head bobbed in a steady rhythm my hands strayed to her tits, squeezing them gently, I rubbed a thumb over her nipples, held them in my hands. Allowing the pleasure to wash over me I cried out with joy when my hot cum filled her mouth. She swallowed every drop. There was no towel at hand.

Seeing I was fast recovering from the pleasure she had given she smiled warmly

"What do you want now husband, more beer?"

"I want to see you naked." I said.

She stripped quickly and stood in the middle of the room, with arms by her side. I walked around her, taking in every inch of her skin. Drinking in her beauty my hands roamed her body, gently feeling her peach bottom, the loveliness of her back, the tenderness of her breasts, touching the softness of the silky hair protecting the gardens of pleasure.

"Lay down my love." I said softly.

I gave her a cushion for her head and lay beside her placing fluttered kisses around her neck, then kissing her deeply, with passion and love. My hands were captivated by her breasts, I suckled each nipple tenderly, feeling her body respond to the touch.

I gently breathed in the perfume of her skin, moving down to her navel, kissing it before moving further down. When my hand brushed against her dark silky hair, she wasn't repulsed as the day before. Instead, she opened her legs a little. A finger touched the entrance, she seemed to push towards it, begging to feel its touch. I slipped two fingers inside, she was silky wet, dripping with desire.

I was about to stop and use my tongue when I felt her body tense. I gazed at her as she experienced an orgasm for the first time in her life.

We dressed and ordered an Indian which we consumed with more beer. The evening was spent chatting, laughing, listening to music. I was wondering how long the effects of the relaxator were when I asked if she would sleep with me that night. I felt her naked body in my arms as I drifted into a peaceful sleep. But when I woke the next morning, she was gone.

I showered, dressed quickly and rushed downstairs eager to see Mary. She was dressed in a dark blue blouse and black leggings. She'd returned to normal, but I did think she looked less tense, more relaxed.

She made a Sunday lunch to die for. It fed your soul, lifted you higher, gave you strength to face the next week and sent you to sleep for an hour afterwards. When I woke from my nap, I heard Mary in the kitchen. She always needed to be working and felt guilty sitting around. I found her cleaning out cupboards that weren't dirty. I tried to persuade her to stop but she wouldn't listen, so I got out the relaxator.

"Have you seen my pen?" She gazed at it, shook her head and sighed deeply. "How do you feel now?" I asked.

"Relaxed, very relaxed." She purred. "Like yesterday?"

"Do you remember yesterday?"

"We were very rude." She said smiling.

I took her upstairs, or rather that's where we ended up, I didn't remember telling her to get naked and climb into my bed, but my mind was more on her tits than anything else.

I still wanted to take things slowly and give her the chance to stop if she wanted, so we began with a long kiss as we held each other close. As we progressed my attention moved to her breasts. I suckled as my fingers explored her dampness, but I stopped when I sensed she would finish quickly. I then moved down, smelt her sex and began to use my tongue.

She writhed on the bed and begged me not to stop when I teased her.

"Give me your cock!" She shouted.

I obliged, gazing down, enjoying her tits bounce as I rammed her. She cried out with joy and shivered

"On your knees." I demanded.

She obeyed offering herself for my gratification. She grunted when I entered her, then began to sigh as each stroke rammed into her. I grabbed each cheek hard and rode her like a whore. Slapping her hard when I felt the rise and ejaculated deep inside her, shouting my pleasure.

My cock shrank and slipped out, a stream of cum dripped out her pussy onto the sheets. When she lay down, she didn't care it was wet. She didn't need to wash it away straight away.

"I need your tongue again." She said sounding desperate. I hesitated. The thought of my cum and held me back. "Please." She begged.

My tongue began to caress her while a thumb slipped inside. I sucked her clit, enjoyed her groan of pleasure and licked around. Now my thumb was covered in our juices I took it out, moved it down and rubbed the entrance of her brown hole. She reacted as if jolted by a bolt of electricity.

"Oh fuck!" She cried and pushed towards me.

My thumb slipped inside her arse; I moved it slightly gaining more screams. She was writhing around so much it was hard to keep my mouth on her. With my free arm I held her down with enough pressure to bring the final pleasure.

The sheets were soaked but she didn't care. Instead, she began to control her breathing as she told me over and over how wonderful it was.

I lay beside her, enjoying the glow of sex but thoughts began to swim around my head. Mary had demanded cock, begged for tongue, had sworn for the first time ever. Could the wonder machine be responsible for that?

"Blown it, haven't I." She said before I could ask any questions.

I lay against the headboard looking at her sat cross legged next to me. She looked sheepish.

"We were getting nowhere with therapy, so me and Joan looked on the internet and found a guy with a different way of looking at things. We met up and he explained that we had wrapped sex up in so many rules we couldn't enjoy it. That the only way we could beat our demons was to actually break the rules. He knew we would never do this and that you and Bert had to make us."

"How can we make you break rules." I asked confused.

"One of the main rules are to obey your husband. If you told us to fuck, we would have to but that would break sex rules, it would end the connection we had with the past. For Joan the moment came when Bert told her to take her top off in front of you. For me it was when you told me to put it in your mouth. You did this because the relaxator let you."

"So, it was a fake all along." I said laughing. "

"At the start, but it works now. If you want me to do anything for you, use the regulator."

It lay on the windowsill. I grabbed it, switched it on.

"Now suck my cock."