The Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Mark remembered the glee in Denise's eyes as she was used by each man and woman there. How she begged Mark to be the first and last to fuck each of her holes and how she wanted to have her face covered in his cum.

Mark's attention was brought back to the present when Denise slammed down on his cock and her pussy began pulsing as wave after wave of orgasm rushed through her body. The grip of her pussy on his cock was more than enough to push him over the edge, causing him to release his load deep inside her with rope after rope filling her to overflowing. As it pushed its way around his cock and down his shaft she reached down and scooped up a big glob on her fingers and sucked it into her mouth. She reached down pulled him out of her as she slowly stood letting his milky white fluid seep out of her. He bent her over and inhaled the fragrance of their mixed juices. He leaned forward and smeared the mixture all over his fingers and her ass. Using their cum as a lubricant he pressed a finger against her brown flower. Although she offered no resistance the tightness of her ass caused him to tell her to relax. And with that he slid his finger into her backside.

As Mark's finger probed her ass, Denise desired more. She knew he was only teasing and would eventually fuck her, taking her ass as he had every other time they had been together. When he inserted a second finger she moaned in pleasure and began to beg him to fuck her ass. He responded by pulling his fingers almost completely out before plunging them deep inside her again. He took more of his cum from her pussy and added lubrication to her ass. Once he had opened her up enough with his third finger he removed them all causing her to gasp. She knew what was coming and turned to look into his eyes and telling him to "Please fuck my ass."

He placed the head of his cock up against her rosebud and began to press. Once the bulbous mushroom had slipped past the outer ring she pressed back against him burying his cock deep into her ass. This was a feeling that she had never thought she could get used to but now could not imagine sex without. He held their position as he let himself enjoy the tightness surrounding his cock. He could feel her tighten her muscles as though she was trying to push him out but knew that as deep as he was that she would not be able to. That she was really doing it to experience the pleasurable feeling of him being inside her. And he knew that if he hadn't just cum that it wouldn't take but a few minutes of this before he would explode but now he could take his time.

He began slowly withdrawing eliciting a moan from Denise. As his cock head reached her anal ring he reversed course and began to pump in and out of her sweet beautiful ass. Taking his time he gradually built up speed until he looked like a jack hammer pounding her ass.

Denise began gasping and reached behind her and held Mark in place as her body shook and quivered in orgasm. Mark felt the pulsations and found that he could hold it no longer and released a second load, this time deep within her bowels. As swelling in his cock began to go down he disengaged himself from his lover. He looked at this beautiful cum filled woman delighting in the knowledge that she was his at anytime with only a word from him.

"Now there is just one more thing for you to do before I bring your husband home and have him clean up my mess and that is for you to clean my cock and balls with your mouth."

"It would be my pleasure." Denise responded as she began to kneel in front of him.

She lifted his softening cock and began to lick the cum from the shaft to the head. As she engulfed him, he responded by once again getting hard. She gobbled him up and used her tongue to clean each and every drop of his cum. With every lick and suck the swelling continued and once it filled her mouth she began to blow him knowing that she should be able to entice one more load from him. He leaned back into the couch and let her perform her ministrations on his hardening manhood.

She bobbed up and down and used her hands to stroke the shaft. She licked around the head and down around his balls. She scooted him forward so that she had better access and leaned further over to lick the perineum, that space between his ass and balls. She squeezed and fondled his balls giving them a gentle tug. She ran her finger across is rectum as she pulled out all the tricks to get him to cum. The more she licked and sucked his dick the more she wanted that man juice that she knew she would eventually be rewarded with.

Finally after what seemed like an hour or more but was really only about 20 minutes she felt the swelling and knew he was about to release. She took him in until she was about to gag and pausing for a moment to relax her throat pushed her face all the way down to his crotch. She swallowed a few times to milk him and was rewarded with the warm liquid shooting down her throat. She swallowed as much and as fast as she could but was not able to hold it in her mouth and let it dribble out from between her lips. As she pulled off his cock she quickly licked up what had been spilled, then looked into Mark's face and smiled.

She watched as he removed his phone and called her husband and mentioned the words that would have him rushing home. She offered Mark a drink and walked over to the bar to fix it. She could feel the fluids leaking out and running down her legs. She took a finger and ran it through her slit bringing up a glob of cum. She stuck the finger into her mouth and cleaned her finger swallowing the cum that was on it. She wanted to go clean up but also wanted Jack to see how well she and Mark pleasured each other. As she stood there trying to decide what to do the front door opened and Jack walked in with Jeff following behind.

Jack looked across the room at his semi naked wife. He could tell that she had been thoroughly fucked and turned to see Mark sitting on the couch with his pants off and stroking his dick. He could feel the blood rushing to his cock and could tell it was straining to be released from its confines.

Denise looked past Jack and saw the surprise and lust on Jeff's face. She could tell that he liked what he was seeing as she stood there with her teddy and stockings. She watched as his eyes traveled down her body to her naked cum filled pussy and saw that he too was getting turned on.

Jeff sat there on the couch and at first said nothing but watched what was going on. Mark saw the desire building in Jack and Jeff and gave a little smile knowing what he was going to have them do. Especially since neither of them knew that they were under his control.

Mark smiled as he told Jack that he had just fucked his wife and that she was full of his cum. He asked him what he thought needed to be done with his load of cum in her pussy. Should she have her pussy eaten out and all of the cum cleaned from her? Should he have Jeff clean her pussy?

Jack slowly nodded yes and he ordered Denise to lie back on the table and for Jeff to clean her pussy. Jeff rose from the couch and walked over to the table where Denise had her legs spread and waiting. He got on his knees and buried his face in between her legs and began lapping up the white creamy substance oozing from between her swollen lips. Mark then turned his attention back to Jack and told him that Denise had just cleaned his cock but may have not gotten all her juices and he needed to finish cleaning it.

Jack moved over to Mark and grabbed his cock stroking it a couple of times before placing it against his lips. He slowly engulfed the head and then took in the entire shaft. Mark moaned and put his hand on the back of Jack's head and began to pump his swelling cock into the wet wanting mouth. As Mark began to fuck Jack's mouth he looked over and watched Denise writhing in pleasure as Jeff did his best to clean every drop of cum from her flooded pussy. It seemed that with each lick of his tongue it brought Denise closer to an orgasm as she too had her hands on the back of his head pulling his face tightly into her mound of pleasure.

Jack quickly finished cleaning Mark's cock and looked up and told him that the taste of his wife on Jake's cock was delicious and had his cock hard. He wanted to know if Mark would let him fuck his wife.

Before he had a chance to respond Denise cried out and wrapped her legs around Jeff's head as the seizures of her orgasm caused her body to spasm. After a couple of minutes she relaxed and released Jeff from her grasp and collapsed on the table. Jeff turned around and Jack and Mark could see Denise's cum all over his face. The smile on his face told them that he had finally gotten to do something that he had desired for a long time. Due to their conversations on the golf course over the past few months he knew that this was one of Jeff's fantasies. And now he had been able to fulfill that fantasy while Jack watched even if he didn't really know or understand that he was under the control of someone else.

Mark told Jack that he could fuck Denise but only by proxy. That is since Jeff had Denise's juices all over his face that he could fuck Jeff's face like Mark had done Jack. Jack didn't hesitate and quickly dropped his pants, his hard cock standing straight up like a flag pole. Jeff took the cock into his mouth and began to slowly bob up and down. He grasped it with his hand and began to stroke it as he licked and sucked the bulbous head.

Denise watched in amazement as she watched the show going on in front of her. She was enthralled to see her husband respond to having another man lick and suck his dick. It was also such a turn on. She could feel the wetness between her legs building. She took her finger and scooped up some of the wetness and popped it into her mouth sucking off every last drop. She then reached back down between her legs and began to tease and rub her little man in the boat.

She intently watched the growing hardness of the two men before her. Her movements were keeping in time with theirs and she was hoping that she could finish herself either just before or at the same time as Jack blew his load. She could see that Jeff's cock was in his other hand and that he was stroking it as he was sucking and stroking Jack. What she really wanted was for the three of them to cum at the same time. And the way things were going it looked like it would be close.

Mark was quietly watching all of this going on and slowly stroking his own cock. The other three people in the room seemed to have forgotten about him which was how he liked it. That way he could get his own jollies and disappear into the unknown with no one the wiser. He could see that the three of them were close and knew that this session would be soon ending but he wanted to prolong it just enough for him to shoot one more load for the three to share.

Denise was moving her hand so fast now that it appeared to be nothing more than a blur. Her legs were quivering and shaking and her whole body trembled as she built up to that moment of release. Seeing that Jeff had removed his hand from his cock and was concentrating on making Jack cum she moved into position to where she could finish Jack off with her mouth. Where he could fuck her mouth just like her husband was doing him. Mark watched her move and decided that he would finish one more time into Denise's hot wet pussy and let the other men take turns eating his cum out of her.

As he slid his rock hard cock into her he could feel the hotness of her desire. He knew that he had turned this mild mannered woman with fantasies of swinging into a full blown fire of lust and conquest. He knew that just like all the others he had done this too that it was almost time for him to move on to his next project. But for now he felt the need to pound her pussy so that he could cum one last time today.

With every thrust of his dick Mark pushed Denise further onto Jeff's cock causing her to choke a little. When he finally reached that point of no return he slammed his cock deep into Denise and held her in place while he filled her with what was left of his cum. Once she felt the pulsing of his dick inside of her, she was able to topple her dam and exploded in a gut wrenching orgasm causing her to clamp her mouth tightly on Jeff's cock. The movement of her spasming body was all it took for him to explode in her mouth. She began to swallow so that she wouldn't choke on his cum and drained his cock of all of it's man juice. Jack seeing what was going on, grabbed Jeff's face and began to slam his cock into Jeff's mouth, violently hitting the back of his throat. After a couple of strokes he felt the release coming and shoved his cock as deep into Jeff's mouth as he could so that when his load came, he would blast it directly down his throat. Jeff could tell that Jack was close and as he felt the mushroom head swell in release her swallowed it as far down his throat as he could. He used his tongue and hands to milk every last drop and swallowed as much as he could so that it wasn't wasted.

Finally they had all cum and a wave of release went across them as they collapsed into the floor. Mark looked across the pile of bodies and smiled. He was glad that he had helped them realize their desires. And while he would have liked to have continued with them he knew that doing so was risky. The first time he had almost gotten caught and he had decided way back then that he would limit his time with each of his "projects". Besides he had other couples waiting and he couldn't leave them hanging too long.

After a moment they all began to stir and Mark gave his instructions that he normally gave to his project couples. Almost in unison they moved to the bathrooms and began to clean up. Mark directed them to clean and straighten the room. Once finished he gave them all one more command and then dismissed Jeff out the door. He spoke one more time to Denise and Jack and then turned and walked out the door.

Denise slowly opened her eyes and rolled over to look at her husband lying beside her. Her dream was still fresh in her mind and she wanted to share it with Jack. Her body was sore and her pussy was tender like what she had dreamed had actually happened. As she started to get out of bed to go to the bathroom and make coffee Jack stirred. She turned back to him and they said simultaneously, "You won't believe the dream I had last night."

12