The Ice Maiden Ch. 02

Story Info
Co-worker lusts after busty blonde MILF.
18.6k words
4.49
41k
48
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,447 Followers

It was Monday morning, a bright sunny start to the working week and for Meg Hughes it was her first day back at work since she and husband Ben had returned from their latest trip to the holiday park.

Owning a mobile home on the park, they went as often as they could throughout the year. It was their way of escaping from the pressures of their working lives. This last trip had long been anticipated as it had coincided with the annual dinner dance held by the site management for their owner occupiers.

Meg drove into the underground car park and pulled into one of the company designated parking spaces. She was preoccupied with her thoughts as well she might be. For on this last trip she had cheated on her husband for the second time. She had been fucked several times by another man. An older man. And what made it even worse was that she'd enjoyed every single minute of it.

She took the lift up to the 6th floor of the building and on reaching the company offices scanned herself in, the doors opening with a buzz to alert the receptionist inside.

"Morning Victoria," Meg said politely to the young, petite girl sitting behind the desk.

"Good morning Mrs Hughes," she replied.

"Coffee on?" Meg asked over her shoulder, as she passed by.

"Yes Mrs Hughes."

"Okay Victoria. Thank you. I'll bring you one back."

"Thank you Mrs Hughes," Victoria called after her. She watched Meg disappear from view and shook her head ruefully. She wasn't sure if people were actually aware of the real Meg Hughes. It was strange how a lot of her co-workers were intimidated by her. So much so that they'd even bestowed on her a nickname. The Ice Maiden they called her. Victoria thought it very unfair but even though she wasn't one of those who used it she could see why others did.

In part, some was due to her formal office attire. Meg was dressed today as she always was. Tight fitting pencil skirt that came just past her knees. Short, waist length jacket to match. Usually black, sometimes dark charcoal grey, the odd time navy blue. Crisp white blouse. Black or navy 4" heel shoes to match. Blonde hair pulled back into a severe bun. Aloof, cold almost, very professional, very stern. She always seemed so totally in control but to Victoria she was lovely and had shown her nothing but kindness since the day she'd started.

Oblivious to the musings of the young receptionist, Meg continued on her way, passing by several empty glass fronted offices as she did so. She was always one of the first managers to arrive at the start of the working day. She finally reached her destination, entering a large kitchen area through an open archway.

As usual the kitchen was empty. She poured herself a mug of coffee from the pot on the worktop. Thanks to Victoria there was always fresh coffee on the go this early.

"Morning Meg, and how are you today?"

Meg turned at the sound of the voice to see her friend and work colleague Diana entering the kitchen.

She smiled. "Morning Diana, fine thanks," she replied, "and you?"

"I'm good thanks," replied Diana as she drew closer, "and a lot better than you by the look of it. Gosh girl, you look absolutely knackered. I don't think going away to that caravan of yours is doing you any good at all," Diana said peering closely at Meg's face. She looked so pale and drawn.

"It's not a caravan, it's a mobile home, if you don't mind," Meg retorted, "and there's nothing wrong with me, thank you very much!"

"Mmmm, I'm not so sure, you look absolutely buggered to me. If I didn't know any better I'd have thought you and Ben had been shagging all weekend!" Diana countered with a throaty laugh.

Meg felt herself blush. She'd long ago confided to Diana that she and Ben weren't intimate that often. After all, they had been together for over twenty years. Ben had been her only boyfriend, they'd met and dated in school. This had led to an early marriage and three kids in quick succession.

In all that time she had never thought about cheating on him. He was all she ever wanted. She loved him and that was that.

But now, unfortunately this had all changed in the past few months when unknown to her, she had been selected by William Hamilton; who by definition would probably be described as a sex predator; as a woman he would like to seduce and fuck.

William's story was that he liked sex but had grown weary of dating since his divorce. For one thing he was now entering his sixties and didn't want to be stuck in a relationship with any one woman. Not now.

His eureka moment came after he'd seduced a married woman whilst on a mini river cruise holiday. It was at that moment he'd come to the realisation that he thrived on the excitement of illicit love. To him the denouement following the pursuit and seduction of attractive and seemingly unobtainable women gave him a powerful buzz that was almost as pleasurable as the actual act of sexual intercourse itself.

Enthralled by the experience he'd come up with a simple plan. His aim was to fuck as many married women as he could on whichever holiday park he was staying. This particular year he had taken up residence on the holiday park where the Hughes family had their mobile home. Picking out Meg early in the season, he had quietly and steadily pursued her throughout the year until she eventually succumbed to his seduction. Up to this time she had always been faithful to her husband and her marriage vows.

However, what started out as reluctant but ultimately mind blowing sex with William had led to the last day of this most recent trip. This was the day she had gone to him willingly, dressing herself in seductive and sexy underwear. That afternoon, whilst her husband played golf, they didn't just have sex, they made love.

Meg felt her blush deepen as the recent memory of William flashed through her mind. She was still trying to come to terms with her infidelity and the conflict of whether she was now just a little bit in love with William as well as Ben. Her heart began to beat a tad faster as she remembered the way she had felt when he'd kissed her. So sensual, so loving, so utterly different to Ben.

Was it possible to love two men at the same time? She didn't know. Or was it simply just about the sex? Was it because sex with Ben had become so predictable and safe and dare she say it; so boring!

It certainly hadn't been like that with William. With his huge, thick cock he had taken her in so many different ways and places. Maybe it was the newness, the excitement, the illicitness that made her think that she might have loving feelings for him. Or was she just using that as an excuse to justify her unfaithfulness? She just didn't know.

"No, it was nothing like that," Meg answered, hoping to sound rueful after another weekend of missed opportunities. Luckily for her, Diana didn't feel the need to pursue the subject.

"Well you'd better have bucked yourself up by Friday," Diana said brusquely as she poured herself a cup of coffee, "we're going to an office leaving do straight after work."

"Oh are we now," Meg replied, bemused by Diana's expression of determination. She took a sip from her steaming mug of coffee. "So who is that's leaving?"

"Yes we are ... and it's that bloke from accounts ... erm ... tall ... reasonably good looking ... you know who I mean ... what's-his-name!" Diana said, looking hopefully at Meg.

"Ah yes ... what's-his-name ... I know exactly who you mean now," Meg answered with a hint of playful sarcasm. Diana was useless at remembering names. She smiled and they both started to giggle.

"Doug ... that's it ... Doug Hanson!" Diana announced gleefully as his name suddenly came back to her. She looked pointedly across at Meg as she raised an eyebrow. "Anyway ... DOUG ... is leaving on Friday."

Meg was taken aback at her friend's emphasis regarding Doug. It suddenly dawned on her who this Doug was.

"Oh ... THAT Doug ... oohhh god ... UURRGH ... now I know who you mean," Meg said, her tone of voice clearly indicating her thoughts about him.

"Look I know you don't like him much," Diana said, "but it would be nice if you could come and see him off. Is that too much to ask? Besides, it's a night out!"

"Seriously! Too much to ask you say? Look, I don't like him at all! For starters, he's so damn cocksure of himself. And the way he looks at me - well that just creeps me out. Plus he's always trying to feel me up whenever the opportunity arises." Meg shuddered as if to emphasise the point. "Eww ... horrible man!"

"What! Why have you never told me anything about this?" Diana exclaimed.

"Well it wasn't something I wanted to share but if you must know he's been a bit intimate with his hands."

"Oooo do tell," Diana said with a grin, "this I've got to hear."

Meg let out a sigh, wishing now she hadn't said anything. "Well if you must know he's touched my bum a few times." She paused as she saw the look on Diana's face. A look that said "and your problem with that is ...?"

"Okay, it was more than that. It was more than a touch. It was more a fondle and a squeeze." She watched as Diana cocked her head to one side and gave her that open-eyed look that meant she knew there was more and she better hurry up and tell her.

"Okay, there was this one time when I was bending over and he came up behind me and had a good grope, even pushed his 'thing' into my bum cheeks. It was horrible and I should have reported him. But I didn't. Satisfied now?"

"Well you've got a nice arse, so I can see why," Diana said with a smirk.

"Anyway, he could have felt me up any time he pleased if he'd wanted to," she added with a smile, delighting in Meg's look of horror, "but I must admit he does seem to have had the hots for you for some reason."

Meg smiled ruefully. "Maybe it's because I'm unavailable and you're too easy. Anyway, it's not like he's that good looking or anything, I really don't see what makes him so attractive to you."

"Reputation darling," Diana smirked, jiggling her eyebrows up and down suggestively, "reputation!"

"Ohh ... I see ..." Meg smiled at her friend as she rolled her eyes. "Come on you, get your mind out of the gutter, it's time to get to work."

Diana watched on bemused as her friend topped up her own mug of coffee before filling a mug for the receptionist Victoria. That was Meg, always looking after the little people. She smiled to herself. The Ice Maiden wasn't that frosty! She had a warm heart.

* * * * *

It proved to be a long week for Meg. She often found her thoughts drifting as she recalled the events of the past weekend. She still bore the guilt for her actions, as she had done on the first occasion but funnily this time felt no remorse. And that bothered her. Was that even possible?

For Meg, time spent researching was always time well spent. The answer to any problem lay with the accumulation of knowledge. So she hit the internet. On a help page for single people who had suffered betrayal in the past she read that to some, remorse meant you wished you hadn't done it, whereas guilt was feeling sorry for yourself that you had.

It took her a while to digest that and she was still confused. Surely a person supposedly committed to her partner should feel both at the same time shouldn't they? So why didn't she? Did that mean she was quite happy to have been unfaithful despite now feeling guilty about it?

She was still no nearer an answer by the close of business on Friday and was now wishing she hadn't promised Diana they would go to Doug's leaving party. She liked to dance as much as anyone but spending time in his company was the last thing she wanted to do.

Having sensed Meg's reluctance, Diana had been relentless all week in her efforts to get her to fully commit and in desperation had suggested they could definitely treat it as one of their 'girly night's out' and go for a meal first. Meg always enjoyed her infrequent meals out with her friend and despite learning that most of the office staff had already dropped out still agreed to go on to the nightclub afterwards.

Diana picked the restaurant, which proved to be good. After a more than acceptable meal where they drank nearly two bottles of white wine between them, they eventually made their way to the club. Buying more drinks at the bar, Diana and Meg spotted their work colleagues and made their way over to join them.

Doug Hanson was buzzing. He was drinking carefully, keeping himself in check as he scanned the club, trying to figure out which woman would get lucky tonight. And then he spotted Meg as she entered the club. He was amazed she had shown up. She was the last person he'd expected to see tonight especially as she'd made it perfectly clear in the past what she thought of him and his lewd advances. But she'd always been worth pursuing.

He cast his mind back to the very first time he'd seen her. She'd been in the kitchen area tidying up and was bending down putting something away in a lower cupboard. All Doug saw was the sight of her shapely legs and her high heels and then her wonderful arse, jutting up towards him, displayed magnificently by her skirt which had pulled tight across her cheeks as she bent lower. And then she had straightened up and turned around and he'd seen her breasts. He was in lust immediately.

Over the coming months he had pursued her relentlessly, trying to cop a feel of her arse when she was in the kitchen, and when he could, sitting next to her in meetings trying to get his hand up her skirt. Every attempt was batted away effortlessly as she made it perfectly clear she had no interest in him. Although she'd never threatened to report him to HR for sexual harassment he knew he must be getting close as his desperation to have her grew and he became ever more bold. Eventually he'd eased back, especially after the incident when with a rush of blood to the head he'd attempted to dry hump her. He was on tenterhooks for a few days after that, fully expecting to get a call from HR.

He chuckled to himself. Still, it wouldn't be right not to have one last crack at her tonight he mused as he drooled over the sight of her fit body. Despite all the knock-backs Doug certainly didn't lack in self confidence.

Going straight from work to the restaurant with Diana, Meg was still dressed in her usual business attire. Today that had been a dark charcoal grey skirt and jacket. The skirt, coming just below her knee, was very tight especially around her backside but it had a short slit on one side so at least she could walk with a little bit of freedom. The jacket was short and flared out at her waist. Underneath she was wearing her customary crisp white blouse.

Doug scanned her body, nodding his head in appreciation of her curvy upper body especially the swell of her large chest before he looked down to her shapely legs. He didn't know it but today, instead of her customary office shoes with the 4" heel she was wearing her going out court shoes with the 5" heel. It had been her one concession to Diana when pestered about getting changed before coming out.

Her only other concession, which Diana didn't know about, was that today she was wearing some sexy lingerie. The lace bra was sheer and the matching thong minuscule. It was definitely not something she would ever wear for work. And as she often did on night's out she had put on stockings and suspenders. She was either bare legged or wore thigh high stockings at work as she didn't like tights. Despite her reluctance to go to the party she still wanted to feel good about herself.

Meg was totally oblivious to Doug and his thoughts as she chatted animatedly with her work colleagues. The amount of alcohol she'd consumed earlier had certainly loosened any inhibitions she'd had about being there tonight and she had been drinking steadily since.

Doug for his part took every opportunity he could to get closer to Meg. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she danced, mainly with her female work colleagues and occasionally with some of the men. To Doug she was gorgeous. He'd fancied her from the very first time he had laid eyes on her.

She certainly was a looker. Almost Scandinavian or Eastern European in appearance Meg was a blue eyed blonde who looked as if she was in her late twenties or early thirties rather then in her forties. Even after three kids she still had a slender, lithe body topped off with magnificent 32D breasts, a full and shapely arse and fantastic legs. She was totally at ease with the way she looked but if she had one vanity it was her legs.

She knew they had a shape and sensuous curve to them that made men go weak at the knees. And she also knew they looked even better when she wore high heel shoes. She was obsessed with high heels, her wardrobe was crammed full of them and she loved the height it gave her. To her a 2" heel was the same as a flat. Her normal work shoes were usually a 4" heel. And her going out shoes always had to be a 5" heel. Any higher and they would have to have a platform sole.

Doug of course knew nothing of her weakness. He only knew that he liked her body. All of it. And tonight she had her hair up in a bun, which always suited her. Her face was lightly freckled and her eyes sparkled when she smiled, which tonight was often. Doug was most definitely in lust with her!

During his brief stay with the company he had tried on numerous occasions to get into her panties but Meg had firmly rebuffed him, leaving him in no doubt that she was not the slightest bit interested in him. He'd learned that many male co-workers of Meg had tried in the past to nail her and all had failed. This, along with her aloof appearance and cold demeanor had earned her the title of the 'Ice Maiden'.

He looked across to see her for once momentarily standing on her own. "Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound," he muttered to himself as he moved in on her.

"Hi Meg, thanks for coming tonight," he said when he reached her side. He moved closer to shout in her ear. The music was deafening.

"That's okay," Meg replied leaning forward. "Diana insisted that I come ... so here I am." They stood there awkwardly for a moment, neither of them speaking, Doug staring at her body, unable for once to find anything more to say and Meg looking anywhere but at him, wishing he'd take the hint and go away.

"Here we go ..." The uncomfortable silence between the two was broken by the arrival of Diana and a few more of their work colleagues, each of them carrying a tray of drinks. Diana then proceeded to hand them around.

"What is it?" Meg queried with a frown as Diana thrust a shot glass into her hand. "I think I've already had enough to drink thanks."

"It's sambuca. Go on try it. You'll love it," Diana said cheerfully, "it tastes of liquorice."

Meg took a tentative sip and pulled a face. "It tastes more like aniseed," she replied, "and I'm not sure I like it."

"You have to knock it back in one go Meg," Diana said, with a frustrated sigh, "You can't just sip it. I promise it will taste better if you do."

Meg tossed it back and felt the warmth spread down her throat. She was surprised it wasn't as unpleasant as she'd first thought.

"Here try another," Diane said pushing another glass into her hand.

Meg brought the glass to her lips and knocked it back.

"Better?" Diana asked with a smile.

"Yes, I suppose so," Meg replied, pulling a face.

"Here, try this one then," Diana said handing her another shot glass. This one had a pink colour to it.

Meg knocked it back. "Phew," she said as she rolled her head from side to side and blinked her eyes, "that one makes your eyes water."

Diana laughed at her friend's discomfort and handed her another, which Meg took and knocked back.

"No more thanks," Meg said, as Diana handed her another, "I think I've had enough."

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,447 Followers