The Ice Maiden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me out," Meg said as she attempted to squirm away from him. Doug settled back easily into the leather seat with a smug smile on his lips.

"Go ahead, you can go if you want to."

Meg rattled at the door lever. Nothing happened. She spun round on him. "You've got the child lock on, haven't you."

Doug smirked. "Yep, the only way out is past me!"

"For fucks sake what do you want!" she said sliding as far away from him as she could.

"What do you think! Come on Meg, come here and sit with me, you know you want to."

"I most certainly do not." Meg was seething. How dare he. How dare he subject her to this kind of treatment.

Doug grabbed her and pulled her to him. "Don't thrash around so much Meg. You'll enjoy it a whole lot better if you just calm down. You know it's inevitable so just go with it. I know you want it!"

He draped his arm around her shoulder and managed to drag her head towards his. She struggled in his vice like grip but it was no use. He was too strong, too insistent. He kissed her, stifling her protestations in mid sentence.

He put his leg over hers trapping her where she sat. His hands were holding her wrists firmly. He kissed her again.

She tried to resist and it took Doug quite a while to finally get her to stop. Her resistance finally crumbling when he dropped a hand inside her jacket and took hold of her breast. He was amazed when he felt her nipple was already erect.

Still drunk and suddenly feeling so tired, Meg leant back into the sumptuous leather upholstery and allowed Doug to unfasten her jacket. She leaned forward to allow him to remove it before slumping back.

She looked down with what appeared to be bored indifference as he undid the buttons of her blouse. She couldn't understand why she wasn't doing more to stop him. And why was her pussy tingling? She leaned forward again as he removed it and tossed it aside. Her bra quickly followed.

As he pulled her to him she draped one arm around his neck. As they kissed passionately, his hand moved over to close around her breast. He squeezed and fondled it, once more revelling in the feel of her large heavy globe in his hand.

Her legs were crossed, her tight skirt having ridden up high enough to expose a glimpse of thigh. His hand left her breast and dropped down onto her knee. He moved it under her skirt, going higher, loving how her stockings felt so silky smooth to the touch, his cock beginning to pulse as his arousal grew. He couldn't wait to get it back inside her again.

Meg herself was fully aroused now. All thoughts of stopping this had long since gone. She felt strange, almost disembodied but she knew she had a burning desire to feel a hard, throbbing cock inside her and she wanted it now! She uncrossed her legs and spread them wide, now desperate to feel his hand on her pussy.

She could see he was excited by the size of the bulge in his trousers. Her heart fluttered as she tentatively reached out to touch it. His hand closed over hers and held it there. She could feel his cock throbbing. She looked up into Doug's eyes and felt dirty when she saw him grinning lewdly back at her. Letting go he raised himself off the seat and removed his trousers. His boxers bulged.

A fire leapt inside her body as she reached over and pushed her hand inside and came out with his huge pulsating member. She stroked it, up and down, over and over again. It was so big, so hard, so beautiful.

Doug grinned. The way she was looking at it as she jacked him off was something else. A look of wonderment, of awe maybe. Whatever it was it pleased him no end.

"God ... yeah ... oh don't stop baby ..." Doug said, finally began to writhe on the seat as Meg continued to jack him off.

Doug's eyes were closed as he basked in the delightful feeling of her hand on his shaft but was surprised when she stopped. He opened his eyes and watched with interest as she shuffled about and removed her skirt. She moved back into her seat and parted her legs and looked at him with a strange look in her eyes. It was almost feral.

"Come on Doug, don't keep me waiting. Isn't this what you want ... huh?"

She pulled away her thong and parted her pink pussy lips. She slipped a finger inside, all the way to her second knuckle. She fingered herself before withdrawing it. And then she licked it clean.

"Mmmm ... that tastes good ..." she breathed huskily.

Doug grinned broadly as he listened to Meg finally let loose her slutty side. He knew every woman had one, the trick was getting them to reveal it. Some didn't need much persuasion. Meg on the other hand had needed a lot of help.

He shifted his position and pushed her down lengthwise on the seat, her legs swinging up high and wide as he moved between them. He offered his cock up to her pussy. and began to slide it slowly over her pussy lips but Meg shocked him when she suddenly grabbed hold of it.

"OH JUST STICK IT IN," she shouted at him. "Get on with it, I can't wait much longer. If you can't do it I'll just go find some FUCKER WHO CAN!"

There was no denying it, Meg was certainly rampant as well as somewhat foul mouthed. He'd been surprised at how quickly she'd gone down on him outside the nightclub but her sluttish behaviour seemed to have gone up more than a notch or two since then. Should make the next hour or so quite interesting. If only he'd known earlier that she couldn't handle shots ... he might not have needed to spike her last drink ...

"Okay bitch, here it comes!" He rammed his large cock straight in, balls deep.

"OHHH ... YEAH..." Meg screamed, "FUCK ME HARDER YOU BASTARD ... HARDER!"

* * * * * * * *

Meg woke with a start. Her head was pounding as she rolled out of bed. She was dying to go to the toilet. She tried to swallow but her mouth was dry and her tongue felt like coarse grade sandpaper.

She struggled into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet, her hands holding onto her throbbing head. Finished, she stood but as she wiped herself she gasped. She looked down. Her pussy lips were red and swollen. As she turned to flush the toilet she glanced into the bowl. She could clearly see globs of white cum floating in the water. She frowned at the sight. Now that was strange. Had that just come out of her or had Ben jacked off last night?

Drinking a glass of water, she returned to bed. Ben was fast asleep with a faint smile playing on his lips. So that was it! They must have had sex. Relieved, she clambered back onto the bed and slid under the covers. She tried to recall last night.

She remembered talking to Doug in the nightclub and then going to the restrooms but after that her memory was blank. That was scary. But it was obvious by Ben's smile that they must have had sex last night when she got home. That wasn't unusual although it had been quite a while since they had. Once upon a time it used to be a regular occurrence when she'd been out with the girls. He must have been quite forceful for a change because she couldn't remember him ever leaving her so sore down below. And she must have forgotten to flush the toilet so that's why there was so much cum still in there. She smiled to herself and satisfied with her thought process, drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

As Meg had no recollection of her behaviour on Friday night, she returned to work on Monday as normal. She knew she'd been drinking - a lot - but as no-one made any untoward comments about the evening she obviously had not embarrassed or made a fool of herself. And for that she was relieved.

It was Wednesday when her comfortable world caved in. As usual she had arrived early to work and went straight to the kitchen area to get her customary mug of coffee.

Arriving at her office she was intrigued to see an envelope on her desk. That was unusual as she always cleared her desk before she went home. She tore it open and shook out the contents. It was a post-it-note with a micro memory card attached. The note simply said

PLAY ME (earphones advisable!)

NSFW

She frowned and pursed her lips. She had no idea what NSFW meant.

Intrigued, she took her mobile phone out of her bag and inserted the card inside the external storage slot. Finding the correct programme she touched the play icon.

"Oh my god," Meg's hand flew up to her open mouth, her eyes opening wide in shock and fear. Her body trembled as she began to watch the short footage. She immediately muted the sound. There was no mistaking who the couple were in the video. She could quite clearly see herself stripped naked, lying on the back seat of a car, her legs spread high and wide with a cock buried deep inside her pussy. The video panned around to show the grinning face of Doug.

"Oh my god." She played it again, this time turning on the sound but immediately turning down the volume. She could now just hear herself screaming at Doug. "FUCK ME ... FUCK ME HARDER ... OH YEAH ... THAT'S IT ... JUST LIKE THAT ... OH FUCK ... YOU'RE SO BIG ... SO FUCKING BIG ... OH GOD ... YEAH ... HARDER ... HARDER ... OH MY GOD ... OH MY GOD ... I'M CUMMMING ... I'M CUMMMING ... OHH ... OHHH ... OHHHH ... OHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!"

"Oh no," she groaned as she buried her head in her hands. "Oh no, no, no."

She fought back her tears, trying hard to compose herself. What should she do? Her logical mind kicked in and it came to her quickly. Of course ... destroy the evidence.

She ran out of her office and hurried to the mail room. She knew there was a big office shredder in there. She didn't know if it would destroy the card or not although she knew it had been used to shred CD discs in the past.

She burst through the door and found the shredder. She switched it on. It had a slot for CD discs, so she popped the micro card in and pressed the start button. The machine kicked into life. There was a terrible grating noise and then silence.

Meg held her breath as she switched the machine off and looked inside.

"Oh thank god," she sighed, breathing a little easier. She removed the mangled remains of the memory card and threw it into a nearby waste bin.

Breathing a little easier she returned to her office, although it took her about twenty minutes before she fully brought her breathing back under control and her stomach stopped churning.

It was about an hour later when her office phone rang.

"Yes Victoria," she answered. She listened to the voice on the other end of the line. "He wouldn't give his name? Okay put him through anyway." She waited. The line clicked.

"Hello," she said, this is Meg Hughes, may I ask who's calling?"

"Hi Meg, it's Doug, Doug Hanson. how are you today? I trust you've recovered from your sexploits last Friday night?"

Meg felt her blood run cold. Her breath caught in her throat.

"Doug ... what do you want?" She swallowed nervously. "Why are you calling me?"

"Well I thought I'd give you a call to see if you got my little present this morning. You know you really are very photogenic. Although you need to do something about that mouth of yours. Such profanity, I've never heard such language," he laughed before continuing.

"I assume you've watched it then? I thought it was pretty hot. I'm even thinking I might post it on the internet!" He laughed again.

Meg swallowed hard. Her heart was pounding. She couldn't breathe.

"Anyway ... have you destroyed it yet? You know if you haven't you could always use that shredder in the mail room. I'm sure that the slot for the CD discs will take the micro card as well."

Meg suddenly had a horrible sinking feeling. A feeling that was confirmed a few seconds later.

Doug continued. "Mind you, it won't do you any good destroying it. I've got a few copies at home so I can always give you another one. Any. Time. You. Like!"

Meg's eyes filled with tears. "What do you want Doug? You must want something?"

"Ah yes, indeed I do, indeed I do," Doug replied with barely concealed glee. "What I want is you. I want to fuck you again but this time without the help of drink or drugs."

"What!" Meg exclaimed, "what are you talking about?"

"Really! You're telling me you actually hadn't realised?" Doug was shocked. "I'm amazed you haven't figured it out by now. I put something in your drink on Friday night. Why else do you think you became a cock crazy slut?"

"What ... you drugged me ... how ... why?" Meg was confused, her head spinning. "How many times did we ..." Her voice trailed off.

"Do it?" Doug said, finishing her sentence. "A few. The first time in the alley was all down to you though and the amount of booze you'd drunk." He laughed, "You really can't handle shots, can you!"

"What .. what do you mean, the first time?"

Doug laughed again. "Oh brilliant, you really have no recollection? The first time in the alley. Behind the nightclub."

"The alley ..." Meg said. She really was confused. She had no recollection of that at all. "But ... but what about the video, in the car, wasn't that the first time?"

"No, that was the second. Earlier, before you did the shots, I'd slipped a little something into your gin. If you hadn't finished it before you left the club you might not have reacted the way you did in my car."

"What do you mean?"

"Well after the episode in the car I took you back to my place."

"Ohhh nooo ... dear god ..." Meg moaned, fearing the worst.

Yeah, I have to say you were great! We did it three more times before I couldn't get it up anymore. Once in the kitchen with you sitting on the worktop, once in the living room with you bending over the back of the sofa and once in my bed. It was the perfect trifecta. Missionary, doggie and cowgirl. You were insatiable. You kept begging for more!"

"Ohh my god, what have I done," Meg groaned. She felt physically sick. She fought back the bile that was rising up into her throat. She could feel the blood draining out of her head.

Doug started to laugh. "I can't believe it. You had no idea? Oh that is priceless."

"You drugged me? You bastard Doug, you really are a fucking bastard! I knew I was right about you all along." Meg was seething. "So what is it you want?"

"Okay let's get to it," Doug replied. "As I said earlier, I want to fuck you when you're sober. I want you to realise what it is you're doing and who you're doing it with."

"And what if I refuse?"

Doug laughed. "Do you know how easy it is to copy a video onto anything these days? For starters I could email the video to all your work colleagues and then later, just for good measure, I could perhaps send flash drives or memory cards to all your family and friends. I'm sure good old Ben would be delighted to watch a video of his wife butt naked in the back seat of a car with another man's cock buried up to the hilt in her pussy!"

Meg's head slumped down in defeat. She was totally ashamed of herself. How had she let herself get into this mess? And how the hell was she going to get out of it?

"Meg ... Meg ... are you still there?" Doug's insistent voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Yes ... I'm still here," she replied. "So how do you envisage this happening?" She shook her head sorrowfully. Had she admitted defeat already?

On the other end of the phone Doug grinned broadly. She sounded resigned to her fate. His cock celebrated his victory by instantly growing harder as he relished the thought of fucking Meg again.

"Tonight, after work. I'll come to the office around six after everyone else has gone. Be ready. Oh and before I go, you'd better give me your mobile number. Don't want young Vicky getting suspicious now do we?" he chuckled.

Meg swallowed hard as her stomach dropped.

* * * *

It was nearly six o'clock and Meg was finally alone in the office. She'd rung Ben earlier to tell him she had to work late. He wasn't suspicious. He knew it was something she had to do from time to time.

She'd been to the toilet and had then for some inexplicable reason touched up her makeup. She cursed herself for doing that as she applied some more lipstick.

She stood back to look at herself in the mirror and ran her hands down her thighs, trying to smooth out the wrinkles in her skirt that only she could see. She then fiddled with her her jacket, adjusting it to sit more comfortably across her boobs.

She exhaled slowly. What was she doing? And why was she so nervous? She could feel the butterflies creating havoc in her stomach. She looked at her hands. Her fingers were trembling.

She left the Ladies toilets and walked straight into Doug.

"OH ... IT'S YOU," she blurted out in shock. "How did you get in?"

Doug gazed at the vision of loveliness before him. "I ... erm ... I still have my scan card," he said. He smiled as he realised that Meg had touched up her lipstick for him. He could tell it was freshly applied. He knew every facet of her face and body from the inordinate length of time he'd spent looking at her.

"No kiss to say hi then?" he quipped, his lips curling into a leer.

"No!" she snapped in reply.

He moved closer. With her heels on they were almost the same height. She didn't back away as he invaded her space. Normally she wouldn't allow anyone to stand so close. He looked into her eyes as he placed his hands on her hips. She flinched slightly, dearly wanting to shrug him off. She gritted her teeth in frustration.

"I don't want this," she said flatly.

"I know," Doug replied with a sneer. "Too bad isn't it."

He stepped forward until her breasts were just touching his chest. He stared into her eyes for what seemed forever. Her heart began to beat faster as she struggled to breathe. Her lips parted as her tongue slipped out to lick them.

"So beautiful," Doug said as he raised a hand to her face. She flinched initially as he lightly brushed his thumb across her cheek before tracing around the outline of her jaw with a finger, tilting her head back as he reached her chin. His other hand closed around the back of her head, holding her still, as he slowly leaned in to kiss her. Meg didn't resist. The kiss was too good, too soft. He'd sent shivers running down her back as soon as he'd caressed her cheek.

His hands slipped down from her hips to cup her arse cheeks. He sighed as he pulled her to him. Her bum cheeks were a delight to hold. So shapely, so firm. She could feel the bulge of his cock pressing comfortably and too easily against her mound.

The kiss deepened as Doug's arousal grew. Meg who had been standing stiffly with her arms down by her sides finally responded as her hands rose to grip his upper arms. He was amazed and then pleased that she now seemed to be responding to the intimacy of the kiss with the same amount of passion. He'd expected more resistance, more reserve. Maybe he'd unleashed a hidden, suppressed side of Meg.

He finally broke the kiss and stood back. Meg watched as he undid the buttons of her jacket. He slid it off her shoulders and tossed onto a nearby chair. He then turned his attention to her blouse.

Unflinching, she stared into his eyes as he slipped each button free. It gaped open to reveal her bra encased breasts. Not as revealing as the one she wore Friday night but still a sight that made Doug's cock twitch and harden. He pulled the blouse free and eased it off her body. Meg began to tremble, the thought of what lay ahead frightening her as Doug reached behind her back to unhook her bra. She knew her arousal was building but not in a good way. She wasn't going to have sex with a man she loved or desired. This was consensual rape, if such a thing existed.

Her bra had no sooner hit the floor than his hands closed around her breasts. He thumbed her nipples as he groped and fondled her large mounds of flesh. In spite of everything, Meg was aroused. Her nipples were throbbing, she was aching to be touched. To her shame she wanted Doug to suck on her engorged nubs, to sooth the burning sensation with his cool lips.