The Ice Maiden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,456 Followers

And indeed she had. After the shots, everyone around her appeared to be so happy but they all seemed to be talking at the same time and this made it difficult to get into the conversation. Meg tried but the music seemed to be much louder now and she couldn't make out what was being said. So she just nodded her head from time to time and smiled.

She struggled through the next twenty minutes or so feeling progressively worse. For some reason she couldn't seem to focus her eyes. "I think I need to go to the little girl's room," she eventually said to no-one in particular, not realising that most of her work colleagues had left her and were now out on the dance floor.

She stumbled away, head spinning, trying hard to look like she was walking normally when she suddenly felt someone grab hold of her arm.

"Looks like you need some fresh air sweetheart. Why don't you come with me." It took her a few seconds before she realised it was Doug talking to her. She turned her head slowly towards him. It felt strange. It was almost as if her head turned but her eyes lagged behind. She was suddenly aware of how extremely flushed and hot she felt and decided Doug was right. Maybe she did need some fresh air.

"Hello Doug," she slurred, "I think maybe you're right, I don't feel that good anyway. Fresh air might help." She hiccuped and then stumbled slightly as her vision blurred for a moment. "Whoops a daisy," she said with a little giggle.

"Why don't we walk around for a bit. I think it might help you," Doug said as they exited the nightclub. He took her arm and guided her down the side of the building. She let him lead her. The pavement was uneven and she was starting to struggle to walk in her 5" high heels.

"Where are we going?" Meg whined, as her head once more began to spin. "I've had enough of walking and I don't feel so good. I think maybe I should sit down."

Doug had let go of her arm. He turned to see her now trailing behind. He went back for her. He didn't want her to go back to the nightclub just yet.

"Just a bit further down here and we can catch a breath," he said as he pointed down the street. He let her walk past him, the shape of her arse cheeks clearly showing through the tight fabric of her skirt. He shook his head in wonderment as he watched them moving up and down with every one of her careful steps.

His eyes moved down to her high heel shoes and her lovely legs. His cock pulsed. Ohhh the times he had drooled over those legs! He was sure he had a fetish when it came to women's legs and high heel shoes. His cock began to throb with an unrelenting urgency as his excitement grew.

They rounded the corner of the building. They were now in a back alley. "That's far enough," he said as he grabbed hold of her arm and spun her around to face him.

"Look, I know we've not exactly hit it off during my time with the company ..."

Meg felt herself swaying as she interrupted him, "... you can say that again ... I don't like you ... I ..."

She stopped speaking, suddenly feeling dizzy as her legs nearly gave way. Slumping back against the wall for support she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Blinking her bleary eyes, she swallowed hard as she tried to focus on what Doug was now saying.

"Yeah I know and I'm sorry about that. The thing is, you just don't know how good you look Meg. You're so goddamn sexy. You always dress so well and you smell fantastic. And you have a fucking great body!"

Meg smiled. What a fucking prick he was. She blinked her eyes again as he swam in and out of focus.

He stopped to lick his lips. "Anyway, now that we're alone, how about giving me a goodbye kiss?" He stepped closer. "We can call it a leaving present from you to me?"

Even in her drink befuddled state Meg was completely bemused by Doug. She giggled to herself. What a moron. Just who the hell does he think he is? If he thinks for one minute I would kiss him he's got another think coming. After all he's put me through the last few months, not a fucking chance!

"Okay," she heard herself say.

Her eyes went wide in horror. What the hell did I just say?

As Meg struggled to comprehend the words she'd just uttered; as in what to her seemed like slow motion, Doug closed his arms around her waist and drew her to him. As she stepped forward she stumbled slightly in her high heels. She grabbed for his shoulders and as she did their mouths clashed together. He pulled her close and mashed his lips against hers.

Meg returned the kiss. She knew she shouldn't be doing this. God what was she thinking! This was Doug for fucks sake! She made a feeble attempt to pull away but then felt a tingle of electricity course through her body as Doug kissed her harder. She couldn't help but respond. Who knew he would be such a good kisser. She was almost breathless by the time he broke away.

Meg missed the lips immediately. The kiss was just so good and she didn't want it to end. In that moment her face was tilted up and her eyes were closed. Her lips were slightly parted in the expectancy of the kiss resuming. A look of surprise was etched on her face when it didn't come. Her eyes opened and her head dropped as she momentarily came to her senses. Maybe the kiss had been good but the realisation that it was from Doug certainly wasn't!

As he swam back into focus he moved in and kissed her again. There was more urgency this time as he ground his lips against hers, parting them with his insistent tongue. Her mouth opened and their tongues collided. The kiss deepened, their tongues now madly swirling as they attempted to push them further and further down each others throats.

Meg's chest was heaving, her breath coming in quick gasps as Doug continued to kiss her. Now ... for her ... it was all about the kiss. It had set something off inside her, a tingling sensation between her thighs, a longing that she craved fulfilment for. Who was kissing her was of no importance. And then it was as she regained hold of her senses for a moment. She tore her mouth from his and tried to break free.

"I ... I think that's more than enough," she panted, her lips still pressed close to his cheek as she pushed feebly against his chest with her hands.

"Oh I don't think so," Doug replied as he held onto her waist. He pulled her in again and held her tight. "I've waited months for this, you're not going to get away that easily."

His mouth found hers and they kissed again. Meg struggled for a brief moment to free her lips but soon found herself kissing him back with equal passion.

Trying hard to curb his lust Doug slid a hand from Meg's waist and slowly moved it up her jacket until he reached the swell of her large breast. He closed his hand over it and squeezed.

"Oh fuck." The words were exhaled softly as his heart began to pound in his chest. This was far better than he could ever have dreamed it could be. He caressed and fondled it, working his way round the fullness of it. He was so aroused he could already feel a wet patch forming in his boxers.

Meg stood there compliantly as she let Doug grope her breast. She couldn't understand why she wasn't putting a stop to this. After all she was a married woman. How dare he assault her like this. She didn't like him and yet she was doing nothing to stop him.

She felt him undo the top button of her jacket. She mumbled for him to stop but the words were lost as he kissed her again.

Doug undid the second button and the jacket sprung open. He moved his hand inside and cupped a breast. God it was magnificent. This was even better than before. Now he could really feel how big and firm her breasts were. Her blouse was soft to the touch, the lace bra beneath reassuringly flimsy.

He moved his hand across to her other large orb. It was equally as good. The flesh heavy yet soft. With his desire building he cupped both breasts together, groping and squeezing them as he revelled in their shape, their size, their firmness and how they felt in his hands as he began to massage them with increasing force.

"Oh my god ..." he whispered to himself as he realised that her nipples were now responding to the touch of his fingers and were now discernibly bigger as they pushed out against the fabric of her bra. He brushed his thumbs firmly across the rapidly swelling nubs and got an immediate response from Meg.

"Ohhhhhh ... mmmm ..." Meg sighed, moaning into his mouth. He felt her hips rotate as she pushed herself against him as she kissed him harder, both her hands moving to his head, first ruffling through and then gripping his hair tightly.

Doug fumbled with the buttons on her blouse. He had to have her naked breasts in his hands as soon as possible.

"No, no ... what are you doing?" Meg murmured drunkenly as she made no attempt to break away.

"Nothing," Doug panted feebly in reply as he unfastened the last button. He pulled her blouse completely open, exposing her bra clad breasts in all their glory.

"Holy fuck!" The words exploded from Doug's mouth as he took in the sight of her boobs, her skimpy lace bra revealing her magnificent cleavage to him. "God Meg, your tits are just fucking amazing!" he exclaimed.

He put his hands on them and squeezed, liking how the ample flesh of her breasts overflowed from the top of her bra, loving how swollen her nipples now were. His stomach flipped over with unbridled passion. She was magnificent! He had never had feelings this strong before. He reached behind her and unsnapped the hooks of her bra. He tugged it forward and up. Her large breasts tumbled out.

"Oh fuck me!" he exclaimed as he saw her breasts barely sag as they sprang back to her body. Her nipples were now large and erect. He bent down and took one into his mouth. He greedily sucked and licked around and around, feeling it swell and harden even more before he moved over to lavish an equal amount of attention to the other swollen nub.

Meg was completely lost. She gasped, her back arching as Doug began to nibble and tug at her nipples with growing force. Deep down she knew she should be pushing him away but her body wouldn't obey the now feeble drunken commands her brain was sending. Her head was spinning and her body swaying as feelings of unwanted, alcohol fuelled arousal completely overwhelmed her. She was so turned on that she couldn't stop now even if she had the strength to. A feeling of inevitability came over her.

As he continued to suck and bite her nipples Doug put his hand up her skirt. Due to the tightness it was a struggle but he managed to ease it up her legs far enough touch her panties. He smiled to himself. She was sopping wet. Ready and primed. He withdrew his hand and quickly unfastened her skirt.

Meg was still trying to come to terms with why her skirt was now looser when she heard the unmistakeable sound of a zipper being lowered. She looked down to see Doug struggling to free his seemingly already erect cock. Her eyes went wide as he finally pulled it free and without realising what she was doing she made a grab for it. Now it was Doug's turn to be shocked and then amazed as she took hold of his cock and began to jack him off.

"Oh yeah baby. .." he moaned, "just like that ... oohhh yeah."

He pushed down on her shoulders and again was completely shocked as Meg instantly knelt down and closed her lips around the head of his cock. She swirled her tongue around it licking up his salty tasting pre cum.

"Ohhhh ... fuck ..." he groaned as she took the head and then the first inch or so of his shaft inside her mouth. She placed both hands on his thighs as she warmed to the task. Her head began to bob as she took more and more of his member deeper inside her mouth until it was at the entrance to her throat.

As Meg sucked and slavered over his cock she couldn't believe what she was doing. One minute she was leaning back against the wall letting this man grope her breasts and now she was on her knees blowing him. What was she doing? How was this happening? With a man she despised. It was like she was watching a porn film yet she was the lead actress. Yet conflictingly it was something she'd felt compelled to do.

Oblivious to Meg's thoughts, Doug meanwhile could feel his balls begin to churn. He didn't want to cum in her mouth. He needed to fuck her first. He had to have his cock inside her pussy. He didn't think he would ever get a second chance at this.

He pulled her up and kissed her once more. As their kiss grew more passionate he took hold of her skirt and manoeuvred it up her legs. Even though he'd loosened it, it was still a struggle. He grinned broadly as her stockings and suspenders came into view.

The sight of them only served to heighten his arousal. Not wanting to waste a second more he pulled her thong to one side. It was sopping wet as were the top of her thighs as he pushed her legs wider apart and began to finger her slit.

Meg moaned as he pushed his fingers inside her. She was so wet even she could hear the squelching sound his fingers made as he frigged her hard, making her squirm and squeal with delight. She was so aroused now that her body ached. And then he stopped. She stared him in the eye as he lifted and cradled one of her legs. She clasped her hands around his neck and as he presented his cock to her slit and pushed forward she closed her eyes and kissed him deeply.

"Ohhh fuuuck ..." she gasped as she jolted, breaking the kiss and grimacing as the head of his cock entered her. Even though she was slick it was still painful. Her hips flexed. "Oohhh ... fuuucckkk," she groaned loudly as he pushed further inside her.

It hadn't really registered in her drink befuddled mind just how big a cock Doug possessed. She was now about to find out why the reputation Diana had eluded to was true.

He adjusted his stance, bending his knees slightly to give himself the optimum angle of penetration. Doug was big. A little over 9" in length his cock was thick and curved. At the right angle he could guarantee to hit the g-spot every time. No problem.

He was at the right angle. As he completed his penetration of Meg he pulled fully out and then rammed home with all his might, lifting Meg up off her tiptoes. She gripped hold of Doug's shoulders as her back arched and her head jerked back.

"OHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDD ..." she screamed as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure flooded her body, "FUUUUCKKK."

She had never come like this before. She'd thought that William was good and wouldn't be bettered but this just proved how wrong she was going to be.

Doug was already moving rapidly, flexing his hips, stroking in and out of Meg, driving her wild. She had never experienced anything like this. Not even with William.

Her grunts were long and loud as she suffered through her pleasure, Doug mauling at her large breasts, his cock a blur as he pounded away inside her, their flesh slapping lewdly together. She clung to him even tighter.

With a yell she came again and then felt a change in him. He paused briefly. Even in her drunken state she knew what that meant. He picked up speed before his body went stiff. She felt the explosion as he came deep inside her, his cock pulsing again and again as he flooded her with his seed. When he at last finished and pulled free, large blobs of cum appeared, one dripping onto the ground whilst the rest slowly oozed out to spread across her mound.

Doug pulled away from her. She stood, bandy legged, leaning back against the wall for support, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she caught her breath. Not knowing what to do she fumbled with the buttons on her blouse, her eyes barely able to focus before she realised she hadn't refastened her bra yet.

Doug pushed his cock back inside his trousers. "That was just great Meg, we'll have to do that again sometime."

Meg glared at him, unable to speak, unable to focus, her head spinning. What the fuck have I just done? she thought as she pulled her skirt back down. She refastened her bra and buttoned up her blouse.

Doug watched her. He was smiling. He could see the agony etched all over Meg's face and he was loving it. It served her right, the stuck up bitch. Mind you it was always the same. The quiet ones always seemed to be the best fucks! He knew he wanted her again, somehow. All he had to do was figure a way.

Without a word passing between them they made their way back inside the nightclub, Meg still struggling to walk properly, making straight for the ladies restroom.

After spending fifteen minutes in there cleaning herself up and trying hard not to be sick, a dispirited and still inebriated Meg finally plucked up the courage to return to her work colleagues.

"Where have you been?" Diana was first to see her. "You've been gone ages."

"Oh, I wasn't feeling too good," Meg stammered, "so I went outside for some fresh air."

"Serves you right for drinking like that," Diana laughed, "you're such a lightweight when it comes to booze. You really should stick to soft drinks you know!"

"Yeah ... you're probably right," Meg replied with a weak smile.

"So have you recovered enough to carry on with the party then? We've all been invited back to Stacey's house. Are you going to be able to come?" Diana asked with a look of concern on her face.

Meg knew that look. She shook her head. "No you go, I need to go home and sleep this off. I'll get a taxi home, you go and enjoy yourself."

"Well if you're sure ..." Diana was clearly elated. "Take care and I'll see you at work on Monday."

"Okay, have fun."

Meg watched as Diana and the rest of her work colleagues left. She turned to go and saw her glass of rhubarb and strawberry infused gin still sitting there on the table. She'd put it down earlier when the shots had been brought out. She knew she should leave it ... but then again ... she had paid for it and she did have a nasty taste in her mouth ...

She picked it up and knocked it back and immediately regretted it. She felt her head spin and cursed her stupidity. Putting the empty glass down on the table she turned quickly to leave.

"Oh sorry!" she exclaimed as she walked straight into someone. Her head swam again momentarily. She breathed out and tried to focus on who it was she'd bumped into.

She looked up. "Oh no ... not you ..." she groaned. "What are you doing here? I'd have thought you would want to go to Stacey's."

"Well I do and I will ... later. But first I need to get you safely home. Can't have you wandering the streets at night now can we? God knows who you might meet and what you might get up to!" Doug said as he leered at her.

He took hold of her arm. "Come on, I've got my car here. I'll drive you home."

She shrugged him off. "No, I think I'll be alright getting myself home, I've already called for a taxi. In fact it should be here already."

Doug smiled "No it's not. I've just sent it away and unless you want to wait here alone for the next forty five minutes for the next available taxi you'll have to come with me."

"You bastard." Meg was incensed. She pulled a face as she glared at Doug but knew she had little option but to go with him. He smiled. She was so gullible. The lie had come so easily.

"Okay where's your car then?" she said as they exited the nightclub.

"Over there," Doug pointed across the road to a dimly lit car park. "Come on." He took hold of her hand and pulled her across the street and into the car park. This was so easy. She'd paid no attention to the row of taxi's lining the street outside the nightclub, no doubt hers included.

He clicked his remote which unlocked the car. He opened the rear door and stood to one side.

"I'm not getting in there," Meg said.

"Oh yes you are," replied Doug. He grabbed her arms and man handled her inside and onto the back seat. He slid in beside her and shut the door behind him.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,456 Followers