The Ice Maiden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if reading her mind, Doug lowered his head and took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard, swirling his tongue over and around, nibbling and biting to make her nipple as hard as granite. Meg's head went back as she hissed in delight. She grabbed handfuls of his hair, gripping tightly, wanting to hurt him as she began to writhe in unwanted pleasure.

They kissed again, tongues going deep as they sought to devour each other, Meg seemingly now a willing participant.

As they kissed Doug fumbled with Meg's skirt, unfastening it and pushing it down over her hips until it dropped and pooled around her ankles. He knelt to release it, lifting each foot in turn before tossing it to one side. His hand trailed slowly up the inside of her thigh as he rose to his feet, her body twitching slightly as he did, the feel of her sheer stockings making him groan in anticipation of what lay ahead as he finally reached her mound. His hand slid between her parted legs and he began to stroke and tease her pussy lips through her panties. She was already wet.

He stood back to gaze into her face. Her eyes flickered open. She had been lost for a moment as his fingers had toyed with her clit. He grabbed her hand and walked her into her office.

She stood watching as he lowered his trousers and freed his cock from his briefs. She gasped as it swung up, already hard and erect, the tip oozing pre cum. It was enormous and still growing as she felt her heart begin to pound heavily.

"Doug ... no ... please ... " she mumbled as he manoeuvred her to her desk and spun her around. He pushed down on her neck forcing her to bend at the waist. He held her there as she twisted to look back at him.

"Please Doug ... please ... no ..."

He grinned as with trousers around his ankles he shuffled nearer, the tip of his cock touching her arse cheeks.

"No Doug ... please I'm begging you ..." Meg pleaded. She knew she was wasting her breath. It was too late for that now. Maybe she should have resisted more initially.

"Open you legs wider Meg."

Meg ignored him. She knew it was a pretty pointless show of defiance but she had to show at least some resistance. Doug slapped her arse hard, making her squeal, although it was more from shock than pain.

"I said open your legs," he hissed angrily.

She did as he asked, her arse rising high as she bent lower in abject supplication. He smiled as he moved to her, roughly pushing his cock between her succulent arse cheeks, relishing the resistance as he pressed forward to enter her.

Meg gasped. It was so big, It was stretching her and it hurt.

"Ohhh yeah ... fuck yeah," Doug groaned in appreciation.

He paused briefly relishing in the delightful sensation of the entry as her pussy lips closed around the head of his cock to envelope it like a warm blanket before he pushed forward again.

"OHMYGOD ... OHMYGOD ... OHMYGOD..." Meg cried out as she was slowly impaled on Doug's huge, thick phallus. Her further cries of pain were silent as her mouth opened and closed as she grimaced and frowned.

Bending lower in a valiant attempt to ease the intense pressure she reached out to grab hold of the edge of her desk, squashing her breasts flat as she sprawled lewdly across the cold, polished surface. Her brow was furrowed, her eyes wide, her face frozen in rictus, her voice seemingly lost for a moment.

Doug settled into his task. He stood up straight so that he could admire the way his cock sawed in and out of Meg's delightful pussy. She was as tight as a drum, which made the pleasure of fucking her all the more enjoyable.

He paused, Meg taking the opportunity to raise her head up off the desk. She relaxed slightly, grateful for the brief respite. Doug began again and she grimaced as his cock sank deeper this time, stretching and filling her even more. She gripped the edge of the desk harder, turning her knuckles white, as she fought off the feelings that were now coursing through her body. She began to grunt, her cries of painful pleasure growing louder as Doug began to fuck her with more urgency, his hips moving rapidly as he took her deep. She began to wail as her climax drew nearer.

Doug's grin was wide. He knew she was his to do with as he pleased and for as long as he wanted. It might be a matter of weeks before he grew weary of her. He usually didn't stay too long with his conquests. There were plenty more fish in the sea that he wanted to experience.

But for now he would enjoy defrosting the Ice Maiden!

* * * * * *

The following morning found Meg back at work. She looked at her desk and felt empty inside. Was it only a few brief hours ago that Doug had her bent over it as he took her hard from behind? He'd cum once, depositing his load inside her before he left but to her disgust she'd had multiple orgasms.

She'd never liked Doug but now she detested him with every fibre of her being. She hated the fact that he had so much control over her life now. She hated the fact that she'd vocalised and displayed her pleasure at how he'd fucked her. But she hated herself even more for knowing that some small part of her liked how he had made her feel. Goddamn William Hamilton to hell! It was all his fault!

She had no idea how long Doug would keep her dangling on the end of his string. Days ... weeks ... months maybe? She was his to do with as he pleased. Or so he'd told her when he'd left.

She decided to take immediate action. Not wanting to be surprised again by Doug turning up at the office unannounced, the first thing was to get his scan card cancelled. It should have been handed in when he left the company but was an oversight that was easily remedied.

That task completed she now felt she had time to think about what she could do to stop her dilemma from escalating. She knew that Ben would eventually become to suspect something was wrong if she continued with the working late excuse. She only ever worked late now and again so regular after hours sex with Doug was not an option.

A week later and she was still nowhere near a solution. Doug had phoned her regularly over the past few days but she'd refused to answer his calls. It was fast approaching six o'clock when she made her way down into the underground car park. She was running late, was tired and her defences were down. As she approached her car Doug stepped out from behind a pillar to confront her.

"Trying to avoid me Meg?" he said angrily.

"Oh Doug! Oh god, you made me jump. No ... no of course not, I ... I've just been busy that's all," she replied in a shaky voice.

"I don't think you're taking your situation seriously enough Meg," Doug snapped, "this avoiding tactic isn't going to work you know. Lucky for you I caught you here tonight. If not then I was seriously considering posting my little video online. Or maybe I should just send Ben and all your work colleagues a copy!" he added with a harsh grin.

"Oh god no ... please Doug ... I'm begging you ... don't do that. What do you want of me ..."

"Oh for fucks sake Meg ... you know what I want. And quite frankly you're starting to piss me off. So why don't you get over here and get down on your knees. I'm sure even you can figure out what I want if you do that!"

She looked at him with panic in her eyes, trying desperately to think of a way she could avoid this. He sneered back at her, which made her feel nauseous as she realised she had no option but to comply. She forced herself to walk over to him, glaring at him as she reluctantly sagged down onto her knees. The rough concrete floor was hard and cold. She looked back up into Doug's face as she lowered the zipper to his trousers and pulled out his cock. It came out big and already hard.

She grimaced as she ran her hand up his shaft, disgusted at what she was being forced to do. Stroking along his length twice she reluctantly brought his cock to her lips. Her tongue flicked out. She felt him tense. She could taste his pre cum. She swirled her tongue around the head for a brief moment before closing her lips around it, she took it inside her mouth. Doug groaned his pleasure as she sucked on the head, her hand moving swiftly up and down his shaft hoping to speed up his climax.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and began to run her tongue up and down the shaft, feeling the hard ridge and the bulging veins before turning her attention to his balls. She sucked each ball sac into her mouth in turn causing Doug to twitch and moan before with another swirl around the head she took his cock back inside her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down, eventually taking his thick shaft deeper until she could take no more.

Doug was groaning, the exquisite sensation almost too much to endure. But then he realised she had stopped. "C'mon Meg don't stop now," he gasped.

Sensing her hesitation he grabbed the back of her head and holding her firmly in his grasp, thrust his hips forward, fucking her mouth as he forced his cock deeper. Meg gagged as the end of Doug's cock nudged against the entrance to her throat.

"Oh yeah baby ... just like that ... yeahhh," Doug yelled as he flexed his hips again, still trying to force his thickness down her throat. Meg gagged and pushed at his thighs, desperately trying to free herself from his grip. She could feel she was about to be sick as she again gagged violently. But then Doug let go and as she desperately began to pull free she felt him shudder.

"Ohhhh fuuucckkk ..." he yelled as he came. He was amazed she'd got him off so quickly.

Meg was horrified. The suddenness and then force of Doug's ejaculation was too much to take. Despite trying to spit his cock out, so much cum spewed out so quickly, there was nothing she could do but to try and swallow it.

Now sated, Doug slumped back against her car as she struggled to her feet, using the back of her hand to wipe away some spunk that had dribbled from her lips before spitting what remained in her mouth out onto the concrete floor. She glared at Doug, desperate to say something but unable to find the words. The overwhelming desire to get away as quickly as possible took over. She jumped into her car, started up the engine and began to drive away, not bothered that Doug was still leaning up against the car and not caring if she hurt him or not.

* * * * *

Meg manged to avoid running into Doug for a few more days but even then she knew she was only delaying the inevitable. She still hadn't come up with any kind of plan that would eliminate the threat that Doug posed. Apart from killing him of course and that certainly wasn't an option.

Another week went by before she let her guard down once more. It was her wedding anniversary and she had agreed to meet up with Ben at a popular gastro pub to celebrate the occasion. Her husband had been a bit secretive and evasive about the whole evening, especially when he surprised Meg by telling her he would meet her at the venue rather than them going together as would be normal.

What she didn't know was that Ben was going to pick up her parents who lived out of town. He wanted to make it a truly special event for his wife by having the whole family there including both sets of parents. And so it would have been until daughter Holly let slip what was happening and why Ben couldn't take Meg himself.

Holly was devastated when she realised she had ruined her dad's surprise. Meg told her not to worry, just as planned she would go on her own but would arrive late to give everyone else a chance to get there before her. And she would be sure to act shocked when she entered the pub and found them all there.

Now knowing how special Ben wanted to make this evening Meg decided to go all out. A new dress was essential. The one she bought was a simple design but looked stunning on her slender frame. It moulded itself to her curves, the high front revealing no cleavage but highlighting the shape of her large breasts. And it was short. Shorter than she normally wore, just long enough to hide her stocking tops and suspenders. Of course it was black and she offset that by wearing a brand new, off white, bolero style jacket and black 5" heels. Tonight instead of a bun she wore her long hair loose and let it cascade down her back. The effect was stunning. She looked even younger than she usually did.

It was dark when she parked her car on the outskirts of the pedestrian area of town. The pub was about a five minute walk away. It was eerily quiet apart from the clicking of her heels on the pavement as she set off. Meg was surprised to see no-one else around as she reached the older part of town. Here the buildings loomed high, the narrow streets were cobbled and criss-crossed by passageways. This area was often used to film the outdoor shots for dark, brooding Victorian melodramas.

It was the cough that alerted her to someone's presence up ahead. She had just turned into a passageway that connected one street with another. Here the buildings were empty, only open during the day as tourist attractions. The passageway was gloomy, the street lighting dim, the brickwork almost black with age. Meg pulled her jacket tighter to her chest as she shivered.

"Hello Meg!"

She visibly jumped as the man stepped out of an adjacent passageway. A moments fear was soon replaced with relief and then dread as she realised it was Doug.

"You know, you really are a tiresome woman Meg," he said as he walked up to her. He leaned in to kiss her on the lips. She stood frozen and made no effort to stop him.

"You followed me?"

"No, pure luck I stumbled upon you tonight."

"Really?"

"Of course not. Of course I followed you. I've been following you for days Meg, waiting for the opportunity to see you again. I have to say though, THIS IS the last time. Try and avoid me again and there will be no more chances. I WILL send the emails. I WILL ruin your life."

"What do you want?" Meg asked, even though she already knew and was just seeking to delay the inevitable.

Ignoring her, Doug took hold of her arm. He pulled her close, one arm closing around her waist, pulling her against him whilst his other hand cupped her arse cheek. He fondled and squeezed it as he leaned in and kissed her. She tried to turn away but his lips were insistent.

He pulled her tighter and kissed her deeper, his passion growing. She was still not kissing him back. His hand, which had been groping and squeezing her arse cheek then moved onto her leg. He slid it quickly up the front of her curvaceous thigh and under the hem of her short black dress, delighting in the smoothness of her stockings, inwardly smiling as he touched the clips of her suspender belt and then relishing how hot her soft flesh felt beyond. His hand moved higher and reached his goal. He found her panties were pleasingly wet to the touch as he began to finger her pussy lips.

It was just too much. Meg was startled by how quick Doug moved as he propelled her backwards and forced her into a nearby recessed doorway. It was dark. They were hidden from view. He pinned her up against the wall, his actions hurried, almost frenzied, defying her struggles as he tugged at his zipper to free his cock.

"No ... please Doug ... please, not tonight ... I'm begging you ... please," Meg cried out, now trying valiantly to prevent him from lifting her dress up her legs. She began to sob, gasping for breath as she desperately tried to fight him off. But he was too strong, Too determined. Easily slapping away her flailing arms he tore her panties down her thighs and forced his cock up to her exposed slit.

There was no foreplay. He pushed; entering her roughly, taking what he wanted. Meg was defeated. She gave in, gasping from the shock of entry, her face a mask of hatred, her mouth gaping wide from the initial pain as she grabbed hold of Doug's shoulders, clinging to him, grimacing as he took her hard, his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy as he fucked her relentlessly. He burrowed his head into her neck, biting her flesh like an animal, taking what he wanted as his lust raged, before forcing his lips onto hers, he kissed her hard.

It was to be a short, frenzied coupling. He gasped as with one final thrust of his hips, he came hard, shuddering as he spewed his ejaculate into Meg's spasming pussy. Sated, he broke the kiss.

Sobbing from the shame, she still clung to his shoulders, her open mouth still close to his as the last remnants of her unwanted climax twitched and trembled from her body to leave her quivering and at the point of collapse.

Doug dismissively pushed her away and his large cock slid out of her. She struggled as she adjusted her clothes and then watched as Doug walked away. Her eyes began to fill with tears. On her most special of days she'd been used by another man. She felt dirty. Grubby. And utterly humiliated.

"Is that it?" she called out after him, more in hope than anything else. She already knew what the answer would be. Resistance was futile. She was his now. He was free to use and abuse her whenever he wanted and until HE decided he'd had enough.

He turned and shook his head. I'll be in touch," he said.

Wiping the tears from her eyes Meg watched until he was out of sight. It took her a while before she felt composed enough to leave the doorway. On shaky legs she continued her walk to the gastro pub to meet up with her husband and family. She wasn't sure how she was going to cope all night with Doug's cum already seeping through her drenched panties to form a sticky patch between her thighs.

* * * * *

It was weeks later. Doug had enjoyed fucking Meg most days after he'd been in touch and she had reluctantly capitulated to his demands. Their liaisons were usually after hours at work. He would arrive, undress Meg, get her wet and then fuck her hard. There was no love-making, it was just a brutal coupling as far as Doug was concerned. He just wanted to get his rocks off and didn't give a toss how she felt about it all, although he imagined she must be okay because she always seemed to have multiple orgasms.

After he'd finally cum he would clean up and leave. Their total time together was usually no longer than forty minutes, so it made Meg's excuse to Ben that she would be working longer hours due to a special project, almost irrelevant.

Pleased with the shortness of her dress the night he took her in the doorway Doug had insisted that from now on she should always wear shorter dresses or skirts for their liaisons. And she should always wear suspenders with her stockings. Of course she reluctantly complied with his request although she knew the change in how she dressed would come as a shock to her work colleagues.

She could see by the looks she received just how amazed everyone was. Especially from the men she'd previously shot down and who now sensed a change in her demeanor. For some reason was she weaker now? Did they at last have a chance to enjoy her womanly charms?

With their renewed interest, meetings became a difficult time for her as they thought she was dressing to show off her assets just for them and that it was now perfectly okay to run their hands up her newly exposed thighs and under her skirt because she clearly wanted them to! Despite her best efforts she found it difficult at times to stop them. Her 'Ice Maiden' persona had certainly slipped badly.

Although most of her sessions with Doug were at work, now and again to change things up, he would fuck her in the back seat of his car. He said it was just for old times sake! And on the odd occasion that Ben was working away from home he would take her back to his apartment for a longer session. But for Doug it was all getting a bit stale and as much fun as it had been he knew that it was time to end it.

Meg too was hoping it was all going to end soon. Despite her hatred for Doug, which still burned brightly, she had to admit that when he fucked her he did things to her and made her feel things that she'd never felt before. Was it in fact that hatred that just added more fuel to the fire of lust that now seemingly raged within her? But it was time to end it. She couldn't continue to cheat on Ben. It wasn't fair on him.