All Comments on 'The Importance of School Discipline'

by Briterotic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 2 years ago

Straight and narrow is the way. Serena knows the way. Really good read!!

KiwigiverKiwigiverabout 2 years ago

Great story. I really hope there are going to be followup episodes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it 5 star.

hope you continue this brilliant story.

ArkingArkingabout 2 years ago

What a pleasant surprise this story is. I was unsure at first but soon warmed to the way a true Mistress taught her willing sub. A lesson there for all 'wanna be' subs. There is only one person in charge, no matter how lenient she may tend to be.

I found the writing easy to follow, and encourage the author to continue with the storyline. So many other characters you have mentioned who may or may not be convinced to done the school uniform.

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erabout 2 years ago

Great story 👏. Please continue this story. I really loved the spanking scenes. Good characters and nice flow with the writing. Will read more of your stories. 😀☮

beta_sissybeta_sissyabout 2 years ago

More please. Loved this story, so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully erotic domme/sub story so far! Please continue with more chapters ASAP!

RubyJGoldmanRubyJGoldmanalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story! The use of reluctance was so sexy and walked that difficult line so beautifully!

BriteroticBriteroticalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback Ruby. That’s just what I’d hoped to achieve. You’re right, there can be a fine line between sexual assault and exploitation on the one hand and latent desire and surrender on the other.

black75black75over 1 year ago

This is really hot. I'll look at the women in the school meetings that I attend in a completely different way now!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

please continue.

Stockings_and_heelsStockings_and_heels2 months ago

Superb and all three sound utterly fuckable. The detail of the apparel and lingerie is so good but I would have liked a little more on the leather outfit. Picky I know but absolutely fantastic. I just like leather.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriterotic@Briterotic
Hello to anyone that might read my stories, Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her ...