All Comments on 'The Improbable Adventure Ch. 05'

by crazyhominin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
Ah-Hah!

Now we know where all those stories about Sasquatch aka The Abominable Woodsman, originated.

Gotta wonder how long Kurt has been wandering around out there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like how the Christian woman was realistic and understood living in a sinful world (fornicating) while also understand her strong sexual desires and how she wanted to satisfy his needs.

She didn't particularly care his penis wasn't Christian life her. All she wanted was for him to fuck her and push deep into her, giving her all those sensations she craved.

It must've given him a perverse joy being able to thrust deep into the good Christian girl's pussy. It was quite an education for the nonbeliever to learn how Christian girls have deep needs as well.

As she felt his penis spasming and knew he would soon fill her sweet pussy with his sperms, did she think of God, her faith or moral convictions? Or, more likely, she held him even more tightly, raising her legs and wrapping them around him as he plunged deeper into her, spurting his godless nonChrsitian sperms deep into this Sister in Christ's sexy pussy, which he would fuck throughout the night and on future dates..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous