The Incest Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it as a compliment, knowing my son noticed it too now and then. "I try to stay as positive as possible."

"It's a gift I'm not endowed with," she said and gave my breasts more attention than usual. "So, how's it going?"

"Despite the smile, not the best," I admitted. "We wouldn't have lived here if it hadn't been for my son."

"How come?"

"I had so much debt that they were about to confiscate the house," I said with a sigh. "My wonderful son, my pride, had a lot more in savings than I could have ever guessed. He not only helped me pay the debt, but he also said he would drop out for my sake just so he could work more." My eyes welled up. I got a bit emotional whenever I thought of him. He truly was my pride. A mother's dream boy.

"Wow," Stella said and looked stunned as well. "Savings... He spends hours in the gym, gets top grades, and he's been working on top of it?"

My sister couldn't believe it herself. "Yup," I told her. I wanted to say that he had my ex-husband's workaholism in him, but comparing those two was an insult and left a foul taste in my mouth. "Chase is an honorable boy. Everything a mom could dream of."

"Boy?" she asked and cocked her head to the side. "He's like six foot four. He's a man now."

Stella was right, but it felt odd whenever I called him a man. "In my eyes, he'll always be my boy."

"Right," Stella said. "I met him at the gym last week. He looked more tired than usual."

"Did you train together?"

"I tried, but he's usually around a bunch of girls."

"I didn't know he was currently dating," I said, watching her closely. I knew he had a girl many months ago, but he broke up with her for one reason or another.

"I don't think he does either at the moment, but they're the ones who try to hit on him, not the opposite."

"I gotcha," I said.

"I can't believe he's willing to drop out just for your sake," Stella said. "Wasn't becoming a software engineer a dream of his?"

"It's the money he's dreaming of," I told her. "If he's already working and making a bank on top of it, I'm not so sure how much a degree will help. He talked about it yesterday."

"I would never believe he had the time for that... What about Savannah, is she also helping out the family?"

I slowly shook my head. "It's not like she doesn't want to. But she's been a bit more outgoing as you know, and a waitress doesn't make much."

"Has she found a new boyfriend after she broke up a month ago?"

I shook my head. "Not yet, but she'll find one soon. I have a feeling she wants to move out, so she won't be a burden. It's painful to admit that." I still remembered when my ex-husband got busted, and I learned about all his mischiefs and lies. I was heartbroken, and it all came crashing down on me like a ton of bricks. Chase had been the first who showed his support, sitting so close and talking to me. I had of course tried to remain as positive as possible even if it was difficult. A lifelong prison sentence awaited my ex-husband, and I would never see him again.

"That's why I'm glad you're still in one piece," Stella said. "So, it's Chase who keeps the household running?"

"Mostly, but I also landed a job yesterday and just got back from my first shift today," I revealed.

"Really?" she asked.

I knew why it surprised her since I hadn't had a job since my teens. "At a call center."

Taking a sip, she coughed it all up and had to put the bottle down. "What, what?"

I chuckled and saw the same reaction as I had on my kids. "You heard me, girl."

"Of all the places?"

"I'm in a tight spot. I had to take the first I found."

"Amber, you could make a lot more elsewhere than what you do at a call center," she said firmly.

"Where?" I questioned.

"Geeze, I don't know, how about OnlyFans?"

I chuckled. "That was a joke, right?"

"Half a joke," she admitted. "My point is, with your looks, you'll make way more. A lot of employers want a good-looking woman so they can attract more clients. This is true for every business out there."

"I get that, but like I said, I haven't found any other opportunities yet," I told her.

"Listen, I'm currently looking for beautiful women in the milf category. I promise you that you'll make way more at my place."

"Nightclub..." I said as it brought back memories. "What will I do exactly?"

"Girl, you know very well what you do at a nightclub."

"Right," I said. "But there are different tasks."

"We need a waitress first of all but there are other opportunities too, taking into consideration you've been a dancer as well."

I smiled, which brought back memories. "You don't think I'm a bit too old for that?"

Stella frowned. "When did thirty-eight become old?"

I considered it. My children didn't know it was at a nightclub where I met my ex-husband. I had never lied to them and never would. I'd worked both as a stripper and as a waitress. Although that was more than two decades ago. I remembered it as if it were yesterday--The thrill of working at night, being showered with tips and compliments. The girls who worked there were amazing and so fun to be with. When I met Tony, I ended all of that and dedicated my twenties to raising my children, which I had no regrets, but sometimes, I wished I could relive those memories, and I knew that I needed the money as well.

"You're right... I miss those times too," I said. My older sister had introduced me to that life. I was glad she was doing well and hadn't left that life completely behind.

"See?" Stella kept nudging me. "You're seriously wasting your time at a call center. Give the boss the middle finger, hop into those sexy clothes and make it rain."

"But only as a waitress for now. I don't want my children to know that I've been a stripper or an adult worker."

"The stigma is in your brain only. Everyone wants to be a sex worker, admit it."

"Maybe," I said. My sister didn't understand since she didn't have any children herself.

"And I'm certain Chase would love to see you," Stella said with a wink.

I scowled at her. "What?"

"I'm just saying, he does seem to look at you now and then. He's far from gay."

"Don't be ridiculous--he's my son," I said, raising my voice, so she understood the gravity of what she was saying.

"I know you well," she continued coquettishly, crossing her legs. "You always act that way when you're trying to hide something."

I looked away, but I knew she was right. I had seen him look at me a bit more intimately than what a son should look at her mother, and it all started after puberty. To be fair, I looked at him too, and after Tony got dragged away, I looked at Chase more, wanting a substitute. I thought about it earlier today too but tried to forget it, but resistance seemed futile.

"Forget it," I said. "But I'm willing to give it a go. I kind of miss those days."

"I remember when you first saw me in lingerie, and you were like, 'Why are you naked?'"

I laughed. "That was ages ago."

"Those were the days," she said, smiling so deeply her dimples showed. "You found my porn collection a couple of years later."

"Sorry for sneaking around," I said. "You made me curious. I just wanted to know what my older sister was up to when her bedroom door was closed."

"No hard feelings," she said.

"Sixteen to nineteen definitely were the highlights... not that I regret raising my children. I mean they mean the world to me and are way more important than fun, but it would be nice to go back."

"You can have it both ways," Stella said, her lips sliding into a grin.

Chapter 3

Chase

Two weeks ago, I dropped out. My professor was shocked, but I told him it was due to personal issues and most likely I would be back in the future.

I spent every working hour in front of the computer or the gym. I tried to find as many gigs as possible, but I also started looking for other jobs, becoming a bouncer or a security guard. I knew they always wanted tall and intimidating men, and I craved some fresh air after sitting for so long.

I glanced at the clock and it was already 1 AM. I had to wrap this up, so I could get some sleep. My mother had acted strange lately, and she had also said she had gotten a lucrative raise. I was glad for her sake but found everything a bit odd. Maybe I was just overthinking it. It was not unusual that hot girls got better grades for being hot, or women landed well-paid jobs based upon their looks. I found it stranger she was still at a call center even if the schedule didn't make sense at all.

I had helped Mom out with some numbers, and the mortgage would be difficult to pay, but easier as we were both working. We didn't have to worry about becoming homeless, and I calculated that we would be able to buy a car as well. As the days moved on, I came closer and closer to my mother.

I had seen an increase in sexual dreams of her. Just this week I'd already experienced three wet dreams where she was the main star. It was distracting, but I wondered if I made it worse by trying to fight those thoughts. After wanting to do something for her and helping her out, our relationship had certainly become deeper. I wasn't sure if she was feeling the same.

I cracked my knuckles and decided to go to the bathroom for a little. I opened the door, and to my surprise, the lights were on. Suddenly, my mother came out of the bathroom, wearing revealing, red lingerie with threads spun from my fantasy. The fabric hugged her curves in all the right places and left just enough to the imagination. She halted, surprised to see me as well.

"Mom?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Chase," she said, looking equally as caught off guard as I did. "I thought you were asleep."

"Ugh, I had to work a bit extra."

She gave me a look, and I knew she didn't like my answer. "Christ, it's in the middle of the night. You need to rest too."

"But you also work at night," I pointed out.

"Yes, but only at night. You work from morning to dusk," she pointed out.

"Sure," I said, scratching my neck and trying my hardest not to gawk at her. But I pitched a tent to her either way. "What are you up to?" I asked her, but I quickly regretted it. I should've just gone to the bathroom, but I wanted to see her. I craved her.

"I'm just trying out some clothes," she said while a subtle blush crept up her cheeks.

"Oh, okay... Uhm, goodnight then."

She placed both hands on my shoulders, my bulge dangerously close to her center. "Promise me to get some sleep," she said, sounding concerned for me.

"You too," I pointed out, making her smile.

She let go of me, and my cock throbbed harder than ever. I hopped inside the bathroom. I wished my erection would go away, but it was stubborn. It didn't help that she had left behind the most erotic perfume, making scenes of my hot mother flash by. She wore a sexy vanilla and rose perfume that made me melt, and after having seen her with so little clothing, I wanted to jack off badly. I didn't question why she wore lingerie. I just wanted Mom's flesh more than anything.

I brushed my teeth, but my bulge kept hitting the sink. I was painfully hard and it felt as if my testicles were tightening to knots. I got out of the bathroom and hurried to my bedroom. I stripped my clothes off. Once I crawled under the sheets, I reached for my cock and slowly stroked it. "Should I do this? Should I masturbate while fantasizing about my mother for the first time?"

My balls were boiling, and I knew already it would be near impossible to sleep if I didn't do something with the load that haunted my testicles. I reached for my shaft and just wanted to get it done with. I quickly stroked myself to the fresh images of Mom dressed in lingerie. I added some scenes when she was dancing ballet and when she did some of her sexy stretches. I thought of how my cock stretched her, and how I took her in various positions. It felt unbelievably good and thrilling. I was fantasizing about my mother, having sex with her, and making out with her.

The climax was imminent, and I curled my toes, fired right at the sheets and got it all over my hand and belly. I let my head slump back as my heart rate raced and now slowly eased into a slow steady rhythm. I blinked at the ceiling. To my baffling surprise, I didn't feel disgusted. I was just glad I had let that out of my chest.

*****

The following day, I woke up to a sexual dream featuring my mother. I was at a point I couldn't remember when I had a dream that didn't feature Mom. My morning wood was rock hard, and I had no choice but to splash cold water over it.

After I'd showered, Mom prepared breakfast. She didn't mention the lingerie and neither did I. It felt a bit weird seeing her after I'd masturbated to her for the first time in my life, but I tried telling myself it was all in my head. I didn't think it was much different from a wet dream, and maybe I was making this into a bigger deal than it actually was.

"Is Savannah still out with her friends?" I asked Mom.

"I think she's found another boy," Mom said, chuckling.

When it was time to get back to work, getting my hands dirty, I went back and thought over how odd it had been to see Mom in those clothes. It didn't add up. It seemed she was hiding something. Even if she was my mother, I didn't like being intrusive. But I was dying to get an answer to what she was truly up to.

*****

The clock was ticking toward 11 PM. It was currently dark, and my mother had gone to work two hours ago. Savannah had texted me she wouldn't be home either, so I currently had the home for myself. I went outside my bedroom and aimed my eyes at Mom's. It didn't hurt having a look. I carefully opened the door and went inside. I was greeted by the vanilla and rose perfume she loved to wear. Her bedroom was sparkling clean. She had purple curtains and a matching plush carpet. She slept in a queen-sized bed and on the nightstand was a photo of me, Savannah and Mom.

I fixed my eyes on the photo till I caught a business card. I stooped over it. "California Women's Nightclub," I read out loud. My mouth opened. "No way," I mouthed. My heart rate accelerated. I picked it up and typed the address on Google Maps. It was a twenty-minute drive from here, and it left me with no choice but to have a look.

I quickly got an Uber. Sitting in the backseat, I had butterflies in my belly. My mind was blank. I looked out the window without a thought in my head. The driver stopped at my destination, and I took a deep breath as I hopped outside.

I wasn't far from Laguna Beach, but I wasn't familiar with this neighborhood, which looked quite luxurious. I saw the big sign written in pink, blinking neon lights. "California Women's Nightclub." It also depicted a naked woman holding a tray. There were several cars parked outside, and they were all nice and shiny.

I walked by the fancy nightclub, hearing erotic music and the sounds of glasses clinking. I saw several scantily clad women in lingerie, underwear or bunny costumes. There was a strip pole in the background where a topless woman hung upside down. But then, to my not-so-baffling surprise, I saw Mom. Dressed in the same red lingerie I'd seen her yesterday with dollar bills stuffed in her cleavage, she looked stunning, and she turned me on. It should've been obvious. There was no way in hell she worked at a call center.

I ogled at her, studying her as she bent over and flashed her round rear. She was perfect for that job and looked as beautiful as a high-end model. She had fun as well, enjoying this work as if it were second nature to her. It made me suspect she'd been doing it before.

As if by some subconscious reflexes, she suddenly shifted her gaze to me. I must've looked like a deer caught in the headlights, and she looked no different. Her eyes were aimed at me, and mine aimed at hers. None of us blinked, and it was as if I were stuck in a trance of some sort. Her lips curved in a subtle smile, and I turned and headed in the other direction.

I couldn't think of anything on my way back, but when I got out of the taxi, my phone buzzed. I already knew who it was. I picked it up and read the text. We need to talk.

Ok, I answered her briefly, not wanting to let such a dear woman like her hang. Once I entered our home, I sat on the couch and kept replaying the scenes of seeing her there. I became harder than ever, but I was still in a state of disbelief.

Eventually, I heard a car pull over, and it must have been her Uber. It was two in the morning, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to fall asleep later.

"Hi," she said, trying to smile. She wore leggings, high heels and a sexy leather jacket. She was as hot as she'd ever been.

"Hi," I said.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" she asked like a caring mother. She unzipped her jacket and hung it in her wardrobe.

"I thought you said you wanted to talk."

"I meant tomorrow," she said and sat down on the couch. She was left in a tight, white top. "But it doesn't matter since you're awake now."

"First of all, I wasn't spying on--"

"Chase, it's okay," she interrupted me. "I know you want the best for me, especially after having financially saved us."

"Yesterday, I became a bit curious when I saw you in those clothes," I admitted.

"I get that," she said. She patted the spot next to her. "Can we sit closer?"

"Sure," I said. I sat down next to her with my hips against hers. The physical contact was forbidden, yet it felt so good.

"I don't want any space between us," she said. She wore that perfume that made my libido rise. I regretted that I came so close to her since I might reveal what I actually thought of her. She drew in a deep breath. "I don't know where to start."

"Mom, I'm not disappointed or anything."

"I know you aren't, but it's something I have to tell you first," she said. "This isn't my first time working at a nightclub. It was there I met your father."

"Really?"

She nodded.

"I thought you were a waitress?"

"Yes, I was a waitress at a nightclub, but I was also a stripper."

"Wow," I said. Once she said stripper, it stirred some life into my cock, making me look at her a bit differently.

She placed her hand on my thigh, stroking me intimately. "I actually got my first job when I was underaged... I loved dancing and I loved the money. Those three years, sixteen to nineteen, were the highlights of my life, but then I met your father, and I decided to leave the partying and nightlife behind to raise you two."

"I see," I said. "I don't think many girls out there would make such a decision."

"I don't think so either, but I don't have any regrets," she said. "Stripping and nightlife were fun, but being a mother, especially a proud mother, is something else."

"Right."

"Well, I didn't either lie about the call center, but my sister persuaded me to go work at a nightclub again. Couldn't resist it either since we need the money, and I thought it would be fun to relive some memories."

"I see where you're coming from," I said. "I have to admit... you looked good."

"Thank you," she said, blushing slightly.

"I mean not in that way," I said as a blush crept up on my cheeks. "I mean good for a waitress in a nightclub." I sounded dumb as hell, but I had myself to blame for admitting my own mother looked good in that context.

"It's okay, Chase," she said, drawing a circle on my thigh.

The circle she drew was hypnotizing, drawing me closer to her. "As long as you enjoy it there," I said.

"I do... How about you? Do you enjoy coding all day?" she asked, searching my gaze.

"It feels good to build stuff, but I'm looking for jobs elsewhere. I just want to get out of this house now and then. Two hours in the gym aren't enough."

"Well, they're looking for security. The owner of the nightclub is Stella."

"Wait what, my aunt?" I asked.