The Incest Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the nightclub was closing, it was 3 AM. Mom looked just as alive as when she arrived, speaking with Stella and a couple of coworkers. "Are you still awake?" Stella asked me, knocking on my chest.

"I am," I said.

"You did a good job dragging those drunks out," Stella said with a wink. "I love your loyalty too."

"You'll have it," I said.

She opened her arms and I gave her a hug. She made sure to push her crotch against my bulge till probably the precum seeped into her dress. There must be a lot because I had an erection since I saw my mother topless in her bedroom.

"Goodbye for now," I said.

"Goodbye."

Mom and I went into the Uber. I picked up the scent of alcohol but tried to ignore it. She placed her hand on my thigh, and I looked at her. "Are you sure you're feeling alright?"

"I'm fine," I said. I honestly couldn't wait to get home, so I could jack off.

"I have a feeling you're keeping a secret from me."

I searched her face, and she looked concerned. "I'm okay," I told her firmly. She looked a bit tipsy, and she leaned her head on my shoulder. Luckily, the driver didn't know she was my mother.

Once we got out of the Uber and made our way up to our doorstep, I felt the stabbing pain once again, and it was even worse than earlier. I was about to fall, but my mother caught me. "Gosh," I said.

"Oh my God, Chase, are you alright?"

"Nope," I admitted. "I need to sit down."

"I'll hurry," she said, fumbling for the keys and quickly opening the door. She took me inside, but it was difficult to walk further than the foyer. Once she closed the door, she stood in front of me with her hands on my shoulders. "Look me in the eyes--Is it your balls?"

I couldn't shy away from her eyes any longer. "Yes."

"Let me help you."

I looked at her blankly. "Do you realize what you're saying?"

"I am," she insisted. "You're a healthy nineteen-year-old, of course, I know you're going to end up in pain while being surrounded by women in underwear."

"But you're my mother."

"And you're my son and I can't stand seeing you in pain."

If I had already masturbated to her, I wasn't sure what the difference would be if she actually went down on me.

"Come," she said, taking my hand. "You need some sleep too. Lie down in your bed and I'll blow you."

"Mom, are you sure you aren't drunk?"

"Maybe a little," she said with a giggle.

She took my hand and led me up the stairs, but she missed a step and it was my turn to catch her in my arms, my left hand palming her tit. "Are you okay?" I asked her and slid my hand away from her boob.

"I'm fine but you are not."

I rolled my eyes, and she took me into my bedroom. She made sure to close the door, and she tugged the collar of my shirt. Sweating buckets, I took off my shirt and wiped my forehead with it. Not minding the sweat, she smiled upon seeing my sculpted body. I was a bit nervous, so I fumbled a little with the belt.

She went down on her knees. "Let me," she said, giggling as she unbuckled the belt and pulled it out of the loops. She pulled down my pants followed by my underwear and freed my cock. It was about time. Finally, it could breathe. Her smile widened upon seeing it. "Nice," she said, her eyes tracing it as it cast a thick shadow onto her face.

"Lie down... I want you to have sweet dreams after this."

"Okay," I stammered. I wasn't sure what to think or say. It happened so quickly that I questioned whether I dreamed or not. I tried to let go. I didn't want to suppress this at all. I wanted to enjoy every second of it. She jumped on top of my bed and crawled to the middle.

Mom grabbed the bottom of my shaft with her left hand, smearing the precum over my length. "So much cum, no wonder your balls are hurting." She leaned forward and licked the sides of my cock. My eyes widened as her delicate tongue hit my shaft. I shivered with pleasure. The way she leaned forward granted me visual access to her breasts.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah... but you'll finish, right?"

She laughed. "So now you want it."

"Uhm yeah," I said.

"I won't leave you in pain. I never have and never will."

"Can you take your dress off?"

"Anything for you," she said, fumbling behind her back and removing the upper part of her dress. She freed her marvelous melons, and they looked even better when I had them in front of me rather than when I had to peer through a keyhole.

"Geez, you're well-endowed," I said, studying the round shapes as they hung in front of me like two fruits ready to fall into my hands.

"So are you," she said, stroking my erection.

"Do you mind if I touch them?"

"Why?" she slurred. "You have touched and sucked on them before."

I leaned forward and squeezed both her soft breasts. They were natural and supple, and it was like sinking my fingers into a dough. While I fondled her tits, she pointed the tip at her lips and guided it right into her mouth. She sealed her lips tightly around the shaft and sucked me in and out.

"Hmm, Mom," I said. I had gotten blown before, but it felt ten times stronger when it was my own mother, sucking and slobbering over my meat. She passionately sucked me as if she'd dreamed about this herself. I propped a couple of pillows behind my back, so I could constantly watch my erection slide in and out of her wet mouth.

Occasionally, she took a couple of breaks, running her tongue up and down along my shaft and delivering sweet, motherly kisses all over it. She guided it back into her mouth, bobbing her head forward and gliding my erection over her wet tongue.

It wasn't just the sensation that felt amazing, but she looked so sexy and passionate. She sometimes kept her eyes closed, and sometimes she opened them to look me in the eyes. She rubbed her tits along my thighs, and I felt her stiff nipples drawing lines on my flesh. Goosebumps flared across my arms, and I thrust my hips higher, trying to push my cock deeper down my mother's throat.

With both my hands, I reached for her neck, helping feed her my cock. Even if her lips stretched around my girth, I could see her smile and it was infectious. I felt a happiness I'd never felt before. A sudden wave of euphoria washed over me, and on the next downward stroke, my body jolted. I emptied myself inside her mouth. She sealed her lips tightly around my girth, so I could fire my cum down her gullet.

"Oh," I moaned silently. She slid her lips up and down, keeping up the small friction and making the intense pleasure linger. She milked my orgasm well, and she slowly came off, sliding out inch after inch of my drenched cock. It landed with a smack against my waist. She opened her mouth, showing off a pool of the pearly reward in her mouth. She swallowed it all.

She crawled on top of me, lying down and giving me the most intimate hug she'd ever given me, pressing my semi-hard cock against her wet crotch while her nude breasts were mashed against my chest. "How was that?" she asked close to my ear, and every word sent an intimate shiver down my spine.

"Mom, I feel a thousand times better."

"I'm glad... Promise me to get some sleep."

"Sure," I said.

She pressed her lips to my cheeks, leaving a damp patch of skin behind. She slithered off me and gently laid the sheets over my chest. "Nighty night."