The Incest Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," she said and spilled the beans. We had managed to keep it a secret for long, but it was time for him to know the truth.

"I thought she ran a bar downtown?"

"The nightclub is also kind of a bar."

"Well, judging by her looks, it makes sense," I said and didn't seem that shocked.

"When she was younger, she was a horny teen. Nowadays, she's a bit of a coquettish cougar."

"So not much has changed in other words," I said, laughing.

"No, but she's looking for security... a tall muscular boy."

"Boy?"

"Well, man, but I can't call you that because you're a boy to me and always will be."

"That's fine," I said, chuckling.

"The job offer is quite lucrative, and I thought maybe it would be better than sitting on your computer for so long."

"Honestly, I have thought about working as a bouncer of some sort before," I said. But what I wasn't so sure about was the fact that my mother would be working there, and I knew it would be difficult while she was practically dressed in underwear.

"So?" she asked.

"Will we be working together?" I asked her.

"Somewhat," she said. "You'll see me, but you'll mostly be taking care of drunk troublemakers."

"I see," I said.

"I would feel a bit safer having you there," she admitted and kept drawing the circle on my thigh.

"I guess I can give it a shot," I said. I said that in case it would be a bit too much nudity, and I also wasn't sure how my relationship with Mom would be.

"I accept that," she said, a smile curving on her lips. "They have also offered me more money, working as a stripper. But I'm not sure at my age."

"Why?" I asked, my eyes sweeping over her. "You're as beautiful as Savannah."

"You're the sweetest," she said and draped her arm around my shoulder, giving me a sideways hug. "Do you think I should take it?"

"You certainly know how to dance, and we need the money for now. Also, if you enjoyed doing this before, then why not?"

"Okay. Thank you for being supportive."

She held the hug a bit longer. "One more thing before we go to bed. Please, try to keep this a secret. Your older sister is very attractive," she admitted with a giggle. "And I kind of want to keep her out of this. It's just that there's a stigma around adult work, and I got somewhat lucky with your father."

"I will never judge you," I said.

"I know... that's why I love you."

"I love you too, Mom." At that moment, I glanced at her lips and felt an impulse to kiss her. She saw it too, and her cheeks pinked. She didn't resist the idea, just sitting there and waiting for me. But I didn't go for it. If only I was a bit braver. "I'll... try to get some sleep."

"Me too," she said, lowering her gaze as if expecting the kiss.

Chapter 4

Chase

I tested the code again, and it worked flawlessly. We had eaten breakfast a moment ago. Mom had talked more about my duties at the nightclub and the nightly routine. Being a bouncer wasn't rocket science, and I sure looked forward to trying something new.

When I went to bed yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking of her. I had told her that I loved her several times before, but last night felt different. The way I'd looked at her lips, and the way her cheeks pinked, I felt something I'd never felt before. I cursed myself for my cowardice, but the taboo thoughts whirled in the back of my mind. This was incest, and she was my mother, but at the same time, so what? If I found her attractive, what was I supposed to do about it?

I sighed and needed some fresh air. I pulled the curtains aside and was greeted by the sight of my mother doing some stretches. That was the last thing I needed--more visuals of my mother. She did the pose when she leaned forward to touch her legs. She was bent at the waist, and her ass pointed in my direction. When I masturbated to her, I fantasized about her in that position. I took my erection and slipped the head into her love hole followed by the rest of my length. I wondered how tight and sweet she was, and the taste of her vagina. It must taste like a ripe strawberry judging by how well she took care of herself.

I pitched a tent to her and asked myself whether I should masturbate or not. I reached for my cock and suddenly someone opened the door.

I yanked my hand back and whirled around. "For fuck's sake, can't you knock for once?"

"What's the point of shouting if you don't even listen?" Savannah defended herself. She was dressed in denim shorts and a matching off-shoulder crop top. She'd painted her lips ruby red, making them full and sweet. She also wore mascara, adding volume to her eyelashes. She strode to the window, placed her hands on the sill and leaned forward. "Are you perving on Mom again?"

My face flushed. "No."

She turned to me with her hand on her hip, making me come face to face with her flat tummy. "Your face is red as a tomato," she said and her grin widened when she glanced down at my bulge.

"What do you want?"

"I wondered if you could be a good brother and tell me how I look. After my shift, I have a date," she said.

"Fine," I said. "But you have to step back. I can't see much else than your tummy and breasts." She took a step back. I studied her from head to toe. The tight denim shorts hugged her hips perfectly, and her top pushed her breasts up. I loved the way the clothing flashed her petite shoulders. "You look good."

"What about my hair?" she asked, twirling around, so her hair fluttered. She wore it loose but had styled it so it was wavy. She looked unbelievably hot, and my tent sure wasn't going anywhere.

"Savannah, you don't have to ask me how you look. You know you're pretty."

She laid her hand over her heart. "Thank you."

"Mom uses a vanilla rose perfume that I think smells good. You should try that one. Other than that, I don't have much to say."

"I know which one you mean. I borrow it from time to time. Sorry for walking in on you masturbating."

"I wasn't masturbating," I corrected her.

She rolled her eyes flirtatiously. "We all do. Next time, I'll knock."

I didn't trust that smile for some reason. "I hope the date goes well," I told her.

"Thanks," she said and waved. "I'll go now. Later."

I didn't answer as she closed the door. It wasn't easy living with two attractive older women.

*****

After Mom and I had eaten dinner, we prepared to leave. We went a bit earlier since Mom and Stella wanted to give me a little introduction before starting my shift. "Chase?" Mom called for me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come into my bedroom for a sec?"

"Sure," I said. I hopped out of my computer chair and made my way to her bedroom. She stood there dressed in white, fishnet lingerie and matching stockings. Her hair cascaded in soft waves around her shoulder and down her back. She glowed like a bright star.

"Since you're the only man in this household, can you give me your opinion?" she asked, turning to me, making me come face to face with her goddess-like body.

Why did Savannah and Mom have to do this to me now and then? "Uhm, sure."

"So?" she asked, twirling her hair on her finger.

"You look stunning," I admitted and struggled to pull up my jaw.

"I want to try another. Can you compare them?"

"Sure," I said. "I'll leave you for a sec."

I was surprised she wasn't the one who asked me to leave. I went outside her bedroom, listening to how she slipped off garment after garment. I glanced at the keyhole, and I debated whether I should have a look. I shook my head. I was taking this a bit too far, or was I?

"Come in," she said.

I stepped inside, and she wore a hollowed-out, sleeveless, backless, low-cut bodycon dress. My mouth opened an inch. The dress ended at her upper thighs, exposing her hips, shoulders, cleavage and belly button. "Christ, Mom."

"I take that as this was a little bit hotter," she said with a flirtatious giggle.

"Little bit is an exaggeration," I said. It was mostly the valley between her breasts that got most of my attention. But there was more flesh than clothing, and the dress covered her in all the sensual places.

"My bottom?" she asked and twirled around.

I could see the borders of her ass, making me want to bend her over. "It's gorgeous."

She smiled like the sun, twirling around.

"You sure are in the mood," I noted.

"Yeah," she said, sounding happier than ever. "I'm looking forward to not only working there again but being closer to you."

I smiled and wasn't sure where our relationship was heading. "I have another outfit."

"Okay," I said and stepped outside. I closed the door and stared intensely at the keyhole. After I'd seen her in that bodycon dress, I wanted so badly to have a peek. Not being able to resist, I mustered my courage and approached it on my tiptoes. I closed my left eye and peered through. She tried out another piece of lingerie. The bottom was already on, but not her top. My eyes widened as I saw her boobs in their full glory. They were round, busty and perfectly symmetrical. I fixed my eyes on her thick, sugary nipples. I hadn't seen her breasts since I was a baby in her arms, but I wanted to be there again, sucking her tits. My cock surged, and I quickly had to tuck it into the waistband. I would never forget the nude, mental photo of my mother, storing it safely inside my mind.

"You can come in," she said gladly. She wore purple lingerie with matching stockings. "Tell me, which one was the hottest?" She twirled around on her foot.

"Without a doubt the bodycon dress."

"Nice, now I know what to wear," she said. "Are you ready? Should I get an Uber?"

"Sure," I said. "I'll meet you downstairs"

Dressed in her bodycon dress, she came down shortly after. We hopped into the Uber and headed toward the nightclub. "Are you nervous?" she asked.

She had an infectious energy, and I could tell she was excited. "No. I don't get nervous."

"Too big for that, eh?" she asked and ruffled my hair, making me blush.

We spoke about various topics. "Savannah won't be home later," she said.

"Are you thinking of how we'll keep this a secret?" I asked her.

"Somewhat," she said. "But it will be difficult."

"How do you know she'll even want to work there, to begin with?" I asked her.

Mom's lips curved in a smile. "I know my daughter. Once she learns what kind of money she can make with her looks, there's no turning back."

"I suppose," I said. "She seems too busy riding the waves though."

"She can still surf," Mom said. "You work less hours at a nightclub."

I knew she had a point.

We jumped off the California Women's Nightclub. It wasn't open yet, and the sun was setting in the background. I recognized my aunt inside who talked to some of her women. She immediately came over when she saw us.

"Hi, Amber," she greeted Mom and hugged her tightly.

"Hi," Mom said, wrapping her arms around Stella and embracing the titty-mashing hug.

"This hug will be quick since I want to see my nephew."

"He's right behind me," Mom said and proudly stepped aside. Aunt Stella was a true milf. She had blonde glossy hair that flowed down her back, and she wore a short, silky pencil dress with a deep v-neck. She looked as sexy as Mom and definitely so with her silicone tits that strained her dress.

She had done a great job keeping the nightclub a secret since we did see each other now and then at the gym.

She wrapped her arms around my back, squeezing me tightly and pressing her enhanced rack against my chest. I melted in her arms, palmed her ass with my right hand and ran my left over her back. She broke the hug, and her teeth sank into her lip. "So... Now you know the truth."

I shrugged. "A bar isn't that far off from a nightclub though."

She tapped my chest. "Chiseled and hard. You were born to be a bouncer," she said with a grin. "But I'll have to inspect you further inside--without your clothes on."

I arched an eyebrow in Mom's direction, who laughed at her dirty sister. "She's joking."

"Come," Stella said eagerly, taking my hand and bringing me into the nightclub. As it started getting darker outside, the purple and red LED lights lit up the entrance. There were several round tables with plush couches, and in the corner was a strip pole.

"Meet your team," Stella introduced me to the gorgeous women, who all looked at me with lust and desire. I shook hands with all of them. "So, you and I can go to the VIP lounge in the meantime."

I left Mom behind as my aunt took me into another luxurious room with a strip pole in the center of the room. We took a seat. "So, time to undress," she said and waggled her eyebrows.

"I thought you were joking," I said and didn't mind taking off my clothes in front of her. She had also been one of my forbidden dreams.

"I was," she said, winking. "Unfortunately, this will be boring, but we have to go through the employment contract."

"Sure thing," I said. "I would rather undress, to tell the truth."

"Behind closed doors, I won't stop you, but in the hall, only ladies are allowed to be nude."

"Self-explanatory," I said and read through the contract. There was nothing fishy in there, and besides, she was my aunt, so it wasn't like I didn't trust her.

I signed the contract, seeing Stella smile again, her lips swollen as if stung by a bee.

"Do you mind if I touch your arms again?"

"Not at all," I said. She curled her hands around my biceps, squeezing them intimately and moving up to my shoulders.

"Geeze... your shoulders are like two bowling balls," she said. I picked up the scent of something sweet running between her legs. "Will you be able to concentrate with your mom in the background?"

I stiffened. "Of course," I said. "Why shouldn't I?"

"You must have an open relationship," she said with a grin. "Not many sons and daughters openly talk about sex work with their parents, or sex for that matter."

"I guess you could say that," I said.

"I haven't told anyone that she's your mom, nor that you're my nephew, so keep that in mind. It was your mother who wanted me to keep it a secret."

"Really?" I asked.

Stella nodded. "Uh-huh. I know you're a horny teen, and some of those ladies can relieve you since you're good-looking, me included. You won't have to pay them."

I felt a shiver down my spine when she offered me sexual pleasure. She was a different person here than in the gym. "I'm good."

"Feels weird having sex when your mom is in the same building?" she asked, grinning.

"Kind of," I said and wasn't sure what she was fishing after.

"I won't nag at you, but I can take care of you if it is an emergency. There are some hot chicks in there that will probably make your balls blue."

I had never heard Stella speak to me like that before. I wasn't sure whether she was serious or not, but it sure turned me on. "I'll make sure I do my job first and foremost."

"You're a good boy, Chase. Come, let me finish the tour." She showed me around the nightclub where I would hold guard and check the IDs. I walked past some young strippers, trying out some new poses, hanging onto the pole with it nestled between their bare breasts. They were smoking hot, and I became hard as concrete when watching them.

Mom stood bent at the waist and cleaned some tables, flashing her rear that was hardly covered by her dress.

Once the darkness settled in on the spring evening, my shift started. It was a calm night, and there were not so many guests checking in. I mostly stood by the entrance, checking the IDs. Occasionally, I glanced behind my back, seeing my mother in her provocative clothes enjoying herself as she served the guests. I was still rock hard from earlier, and it made it even more difficult knowing she was half-nude behind my back. Our eyes met on occasions, and she just smiled in return.

As the night continued, I heard some noise inside. Two men were wasted and started fighting. I quickly stepped in and took the dwarf by his shoulders and hauled him out. "What the fuck are you doing?" he slurred in his incomprehensible speech.

"Kicking you out," I told him firmly.

"You're a piece of shit," he said. He stumbled along the sidewalk and crashed head-first into a lamppost. My coworker called 911, and I hauled out the other guy too. My mom proudly smiled at me as I pulled him out of there and dumped him on the streets. I was prepared for more, but other than that it was very calm.

Someone poked my back, and it was Mom. It was difficult to keep eye contact when she was dressed in her bodycon dress. She glowed with health and happiness, showing no signs of the grief that had haunted her earlier. "We have a break together," she said.

"Alright," I said. "I'll come."

She eagerly took my hand, giving it a squeeze and guiding me into one of the private lounges. "Want something to drink?"

"What do you got?"

"I can bring some martinis," she said, her eyes sparkling.

"Sure, but I'm not allowed to get intoxicated during work."

"You're loyal," she said proudly. "It will just be a glass or two, nothing to lose sleep over."

I sat down and she returned shortly after with a tray and placed it on top of the table, putting a glass in front of her. She lifted her glass to mine as she took a seat. "Cheers."

"Cheers," I said, clinking the glass and taking a sip. Except for the strong alcohol, it had a crisp, clean taste with a hint of herbs. It warmed my belly. I wasn't a big drinker, and I had never had a glass with my mother before. It turned me on though for one reason or another.

"I loved the way you dragged those pigs out," she said with a laugh.

"Fitting description," I said, sharing her humor.

"You turned on the girls too," she said, placing her elbows on the table.

I noticed that she said too. "They sure as hell turn me on."

"Only pretty girls are allowed here," she said, waggling her eyebrows. She took her glass and finished her drink. I finished mine as well. "What are your first thoughts?"

I blinked at her. "About you working here?"

"No," she said, smiling brightly. "I meant you. Do you enjoy being a bouncer?"

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." I only had one complaint and that was having my mother behind me half nude. It was a bit distractive. I was already raging hard, and I knew my erection wouldn't go anywhere till I returned home.

"I'm glad to hear," she said. "It's important to enjoy your work... I sure learned that after being at that depressing call center."

"You look way happier here--" I suddenly felt a stabbing pain in both of my testicles that cut off my speech. I hunched forward, gritting my teeth.

"Are you alright?" Mom asked me, taking my hand and stroking it with her thumb.

"I'm fine," I said, drawing in a sharp breath.

"You don't look fine to me... Chase, just tell me."

"No, it's okay, Mom." My answer didn't satisfy her. After a couple of deep breaths, the pain slowly ebbed. "I'm okay."

"I don't like it when you don't tell me what bothers you. I want to be there for you too," she insisted.

"You are," I told her.

"I have always told you when something bothers me," she said, not letting go of my hand.

"I'm sorry. It came so suddenly but now it's gone."

I managed to steer the conversation away from that topic. I knew very well the source of that pain, but there wasn't much I could do about that now. We finished our martinis and went back to work.

During the remaining shift, I tried keeping the glances over my shoulders to a minimum. I couldn't risk any further blue balling. I debated myself whether I should talk to my aunt, but truth be told, I wanted Mom's lips wrapped around my manhood. It didn't feel right to admit that, but I knew it was true, and the main reason I didn't use the free pass I had with Stella or the rest of the girls. My aunt was already forbidden, but my mom was even more taboo.