The Incestuous Greeks Ch. 01

Story Info
An introduction to the Vasilios, an incestuous family.
1.4k words
4.1
14.1k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around lunch time when you decide to get in your scarlet red Bugatti Chiron, a small birthday gift I had given you, and drive to my office at Vasilios Tower, the largest skyscraper in New York, reaching up to 177 stories, designed by Jacob&Co and Emaar. It's exterior basked in diamonds from the very top, cascading down to the grand logo of our family name. As you park your car by the VIP spot at the entrance, right behind my silver Pagani Huayra. The doorman, instantly recognising you, opens your door and escort you inside.

You ascend up to the 177th floor before striding through the lobby, letting your heels click and echo through the room while seeing plenty of pretty employees with their heads down; Vasilios Inc hired the smartest and hottest.

As you stride through the lobby, swaying your hips side to side with such grace and sensuality, the men and women can't help but be in awe at your natural beauty. Their eyes, trailing from your long silky hair, down to your long, thin and toned legs. You were the definition of Goddess.

Making your way to my office, the secretary stands in your way, shakily telling you that you can't go in, and that I, your husband, was busy attending to something.

"M-M-Madam V-Vasilios...Y-You can't go in..." she shakily says.

The moment you looked daggers ar her, she bows her head and moves out of the way, afraid you'd no doubt fire her like you have with many of my employees who treat you wrong. The moment you enter the soundproof office of mine, which, at the moment, was a sanctuary of my adulterous activity. You see me, railing a pretty young blonde. Her wantonly moans echoed throughout the room while she looks at you, smirking as she thinks she's better, assuming that's why I'm taking her instead of you. The young blonde, thinking she would witness you feel jealousy or pathetic at the sight of your husband's adulterous activity.

"UGHHHH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH THAT FAT COCK!" She wantonly moans.

Little did she know, you were soaking wet at the sight of me taking a slut, purely as a means of venting my stress away. She watches you lean back against the door, spreading your long, silky smooth legs before reaching down and revealing you wore no panties. You begin to rub your clit, moaning at the sight of your husband pounding into a slut. The sight of you, rubbing one off, enticed me to thrust deeper and harder. My grunts, now joining you and the slut in your wantonly moans, creating a symphonic melody of lust. I watch you stuff two fingers deep into your cunt, fucking yourself as you attentively watched me.

Seeing you like that had sent a surge of excitement through my body, causing me to lose control for a moment and release my precious and superior load inside her, filling her unworthy womb with my seed. I look down in surprise to what I've done, putting centuries of our family tradition at risk.

You strode over to me with refined grace, placing a hand on my chest before kissing my lips so gently. Your outfit was enough to make any man cum at the sight of you - a dress, accentuating your curves as it's short length revealed your thigh gap. Your erect nipples were trying to pierce through the fabric as it was evident that you wore no bra. The heels you wore were so expensive that it was not worthy of any normal woman, and it paired well with your long and creamy soft legs. You just needed to stand in front of a common man and he would just cum at the sight of you, a goddess of beauty and sex.

"You know what this means, don't you, my sweet brother?" You murmur before I nod, pulling back and letting you take over. I could fuck any women I wanted as long as they were up to your standards. Our traditions, however, said that I was not to cum inside anyone who was not a Vasilios, and if I did, my lover would have to suck my essence out of their cunt. The same went for you - I would have to suck out the seed of any common inferior man who releases inside you. This, was the foundation of our incestuous family. This, was the reason behind our superior genes that we had inherited, passed down by the previous generations who basked and ravished in our traditions.

I watch you stand between us, spreading the blonde's cheeks and sticking two fingers inside her, scooping out some thick cum before sliding it in your mouth and tasting it.

"Mhm, definitely your delicious cum." You declare before you bend down, latching onto her cunt and letting your tongue enter her depths, swirling around as you expertly scoop out my superior seed, making sure every drop was out of her. The blonde, now moaning deliriously at your talented tongue while you cleaned up after my mess. You finally pull away, licking around your plump lips before turning to look at me with those beautiful cat-like eyes.

"Next time, dear husband, use someone who at least wears high heels..." You say before wrapping your arms around my head and salaciously kiss me with a sense of heated passion and lust, stuffing your tongue down my throat as we moan together. My hands travel down your arching spine, finding your perfectly toned and tight ass before groping them. The kiss intensified as our tongues dance around each other dirtily. We break the kiss reluctantly, gazing into each other's eyes with lust and desire. Your hand slides down my body, wrapping it around my shaft before tugging me along, as if my cock were a leash.

"Come now, my dear brother. I have to reclaim you." You muse before we enter the lounge room hidden behind a wall in my office, you guide me into the shower, pushing me in before stripping with such grace and sensuality that no woman could match. You walk in, joining me as the hot water cascades down our bare bodies.

"If only you waited, you'd have fucked my cunt instead of hers. Let's clean your cock before you can stuff it inside my superior cunt." She whispers seductively before capturing my lips for a passionate kiss while her hands clean my cock. After making sure I was clean, she turns around, placing her back against me and wrapping her arm around my head, seductively grinding her ass against my cock.

"Mmm, I've been craving your fat cock since you fucked me this morning. Take me, baby. Give me pleasures that no man could ever give me. Well, no one other than daddy." She murmurs cheekily, teasing me about how our father could fuck you as good as I did. Grabbing my shaft, I guide it inside you, pushing through your tight entrance which enticed a loud and primal groan from me. Your cunt tightly envelopes my shaft, milking me as I begin to thrust deep inside you.

"Mmm! Fuck me harder, baby! Pound my cunt!" You moan out, throwing your ass back at me. My hands slide up your body, one grabs your neck, choking you while the other slides up your toned stomach before slapping your full and ample tits.

I begin to thrust harder, giving you those pounding thrusts that you craved and ached for. The shower was now a sanctuary of our forbidden and taboo love, housing your wanton moans and my primal groans. My balls, slapping your clit as my cock drills in and out of your cunt repeatedly, hitting your g-spot expertly as I knew the routes of your insides. We were lost in a state of tramce, basking and reveling in our incestuous lust for each other.

"NNNNGHHH! JUST LIKE THAT BABY! FUCK ME! I'M SO CLOSE!" You scream wantonly, taking every inch of my long, fat incestuous cock. I feel a surge of stimulation coursing through my body and that's when I feel my climax come through, releasing my thick, warm and potent essence inside your tight and wet cunt, filling you up with my incestuous seed.

"Arghhh! Fuucckk!" I groan out, riding out my orgasm as you do too. We both pant as the warm water cascades down our sweaty bodies. Pulling out of you, I turn you around to face me, seeing your eyes drunk in lust. We kiss lazily, letting our hands wrap around each other before you whisper against my lips.

"Mmm, how about you take me out on a date? I'm hungry for some italian creaminess. The last time i had something creamy sliding down my throat, was daddy's cum."