The Incontinent Nudist Pt. 02

Story Info
Incontinent nudist Susan Biggs meets the perfect guy for her.
2.9k words
4.52
15.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
119 Followers

Six months had passed since dedicated nudist Susan Biggs was diagnosed with an overactive bladder and urinary incontinence. In that time, she continued to work for her nudist community's post office from her house, continued exploring her new-found pee fetish further and became one with the natural occurrences of her body. There was one compromise though: Susan didn't want anyone close to her knowing what she did behind the closed doors & curtains of her house. This meant she stopped going out with friends, stopped having friends come over, worked from home full time, and only ventured out for groceries, secretly wearing a diaper to avoid public accidents.

While Susan enjoyed the silent tranquility of her new lifestyle, deep down she wanted someone to be around. Her medication kept her condition under pretty decent control, but she still peed without any notice and this left her uncomfortable to confide in her friends... even her neighbor Lisa, who she secretly had lesbian sex with some time ago. Susan did have one trick though: she knew other people on the internet shared her pee fetish. She posted a personal ad on an erotic meetup site titled: "Single nudist woman with pee fetish looking for someone like-minded."

In full, Susan's ad read:

"I'm Susan, a 26-year-old dedicated nudist looking for someone to either share the rest of my life with or just for casual kinkiness. I'm looking for more than sex though. You see, I have an overactive bladder and urinary incontinence, so I pee without warning. But that's okay as I've developed a pee fetish. I love the feeling of peeing wherever I am in the house or outside. I would need a man who either has a pee fetish himself or just wouldn't mind me peeing in front of him. A nudist man along these lines would also be a huge plus. Serious inquiries only. Hope to talk to you soon."

Susan added her address, contact information, & a topless picture of herself and posted the ad, waiting in anticipation for any reply. While she was working the next day, Susan got a reply to her ad from a man named Rick, who told her he was a 28-year-old secret nudist looking for a nudist woman. Rick was sympathetic to Susan's condition and open-minded enough to at least watch her pee. "When can I come over?" he asked.

"Friday night," Susan said in her reply, "There's an event all my nudist neighbors will be at then, so no one will suspect a thing."

Rick said Friday was perfect for him too and Susan sent him directions to her house. She told him there was one major rule: he would have to tell the front gate guard he was visiting her when he arrived: "You'll also have to be naked in your car when you pull up." Susan said. "I gotta emphasize this is a no clothes allowed community." Rick agreed to that too and said he would see Susan Friday night. This was on a Tuesday night, so Susan spent Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday counting down the minutes until Rick came over. At 7 PM, he called and told her he was about a half-hour away. With that, reality hit Susan like a ton of bricks.

She had arranged a potentially sexual encounter with a man she only knew from words on the internet. "What if he doesn't share my fetish?" Susan thought herself as she peed in her bucket once, "Will I find someone else?" Rick arrived a half-hour after his call right on schedule and knocked on the front door. Susan took a deep breath and answered the door. It was then she saw Rick in the flesh for the first time: a handsome, tan young man with light brown hair, a slim figure, and a penis about 6 inches long.

"Good evening," he said.

"Yes it is, Jerome," Susan replied, "please come in." Jerome stepped in and Susan closed & locked the door behind him. "My gosh, you look lovely," she told him.

"Well thank you, so do you," Rick said. "So do you! I love your body." He then told Susan he wasn't ready for kinky stuff at the moment but would be after some time.

"Okay, can I get you a drink in the meantime?" Susan asked.

"Sure, what do you have?" Rick replied.

"Come take your pick," Susan said as she led him to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and let Rick look at her selection of sodas, liquors, and juices. Rick took a can of Mountain Dew, Susan got a bottle of water and the two nudists sat down in the living room to chat. They talked about their lives, jobs, and friends for a while. Rick explained he worked for Corporate America during the day and always enjoyed the feeling of talking his suit off as soon as he got home. "I feel you, Rick," Susan said. "Nothing's better than being one with nature in your natural state."

Before long, Susan had to pee. "I gotta go, are you ready to watch? she asked Rick, "Or should I just go use the toilet so you can ease yourself into this?"

"Just go wherever you want," Rick said, "it's your fetish in your house after all."

With that, Susan got up from the couch, stood in front of the TV, spread her legs wide apart, and began to pee. She watched Rick's face as he took in the view. Her pee lasted for about a minute - possibly as long as 80 seconds - and when she was done, she sat back down next to Rick. "So that's what I'm into," she said, "can you dig it?"

"This should answer your question," Rick said as he got up from the couch. He stood parallel to the coffee table, held his penis in his hand, and relieved himself in front of Susan. He aimed his pee stream up in an arc at first and then sprayed it from side to side. Rick shook his dick dry after he finished and sat back down next to Susan.

"I guess you can dig it," she told him. "Fell free to pee wherever you like as long as you're here."

"Thank you," Rick replied. "You can show me where we can pee next. Until then, what should we do?"

Susan thought about this for a bit. She wanted to go to second base, but wasn't sure if that was a good idea; she had just met Rick after all. Susan also worried about peeing on Rick when they were getting it on; perhaps he only liked peeing wherever he liked and didn't like getting peed on. Then, an idea flashed on Susan. She asked Rick if he wanted her to jerk him off while he rubbed her pussy. Rick was more than down for that and Susan led him to her bedroom. They laid down on the bed and began working on each other.

Susan gently stroked Rick and he stimulated her clit at first, before moving to her vagina. Rick's penis grew bigger and firmer in Susan's hand as the minutes passed. "My first boyfriend's dick was nowhere this nice," she said, "I figured you should know you have a work of art between your legs, Rick."

"Well thank you, Susan," Rick replied, "And might I say your body is a work of art too. I can't get past how gorgeous you are.

Susan was flattered, so flattered in fact, she didn't realize another urge to pee come on at first. She was usually diligent about this, especially after six months of living with it. Susan held it until she couldn't anymore. "Ooo, I gotta pee again Rick," she said. "Let's go to the bathroom."

Rick followed Susan into the bathroom where she sat on the toilet with her legs spread and let it flow into the bowl. After Susan wiped herself clean, Rick said he had a trick to show her. "What kind of trick?" Susan asked. Rick told her to keep her legs spread and pointed his dick in the empty space between Susan's pussy and the front of the toilet. He peed into the toilet between Susan's legs, splashing a little on her pussy in the process.

"Sorry I got your pussy a little wet," he told her, "Bad aim I guess."

Susan didn't mind a little of Rick's pee on her pussy; she actually enjoyed it. "That's okay Rick, look at my clit!" Rick saw Susan's clit had enlarged even more than when he was stimulating it before. It was then that Susan's apprehension about sex vanished from her. "Look, Rick," she said, "I was kind of thinking about having sex with you tonight. Are you down for that?"

"I sure am," Rick replied. "Let me just get a condom from the car." He ran downstairs, fetched a condom from his glove box, and returned to the bedroom, where Susan was laying on the bed with her legs apart, ready for him. Rick put the condom on, got on top of Susan, and slipped himself into her. The two started carefully as to not aggravate Susan's bladder too much. As time went on, they tried different positions and became more comfortable with each other. Susan orgasmed after about 45 minutes and naturally, had to pee again. She got up from the bed and let her pee flow on the floor for Rick to see.

Rick threw the condom away and went to pee in the bathroom sink. He was surprised when Susan came in, took his dick, and aimed his stream into the sink for him. "Now that I've helped you pee, Rick," she said, "you can help me pee while standing up later." Rick was down for that but for the moment, he accompanied Susan back downstairs for another activity she planned for the night. "Let's go for a dip in the pool," she said. Rick followed Susan out back to the pool, where they stepped into the water and swam around. It was dark by now, and the window shades were closed, so Susan and Rick had no fear of getting caught.

As they swam, Susan slipped underwater and sucked Rick's dick until she ran out of breath; Rick returned the favor by licking Susan's pussy underwater too. After swimming for a half-hour, Susan told Rick: "Okay, now's your chance to help me pee while standing." They got out of the pool and Susan led Rick to the trees beside it. "Just put your fingers on each side of my pussy," Susan said, "and spread it apart. I'll do the rest." Rick followed Susan's instructions and spread her pussy lips aside. Susan then unleashed a warm golden stream into the dirt at the base of the trees. Rick said he liked to see her pee up that close and Susan asked him if he had to go too.

"Not yet, but maybe later!" he replied.

"Okay, why don't we hit the shower?" Susan suggested. "We smell like chlorine anyway."

Rick said "Sure," so the naked couple went back inside and made their way upstairs to the shower. With the water running, Susan & Rick stepped into the shower stall and began washing themselves off. At one point, Susan was facing Rick when the urge to pee hit her. Without warning, she let another stream out of her urethra and all over Rick's feet. "Sorry, Rick, that one just snuck up on me," she said in an embarrassed voice.

Susan thought Rick would've been repulsed by what happened but to her surprise, he told her: "Hey that's alright Sue, I understand your bladder is unpredictable. Plus, I kinda liked the feeling of your warm pee on my feet." Susan's eyes lit up and she was so relieved - in more ways than one - leaned in and kissed Rick's lips. They spent the next 10 minutes or so making out under the running showerhead. Rick soon had to pee again, and he asked Susan if it would be alright if he peed on her feet; Susan said sure and Rick unleashed his stream onto her feet & legs.

"Now I see why you liked that when I did you to you," Susan told Rick, "Want me to go on you again?"

"Absolutely," Rick replied as he laid down on the shower floor. Susan then straddled his body and emptied her bladder on Rick's chest, stomach, and cock. The couple then showered again and dried off in the bathroom. It was about a quarter after 10 PM now, and Rick had to leave. Susan kissed him goodbye and said he could message or call her for another meetup. Rick said he would as soon as he had free time. After Rick left, Susan knew the was the right guy for her; she even thought about asking him to move in with her: "We'll have lots of fun together," Susan thought as she peed in the hallway before going to bed.

Ultimately though, she decided it would be better for her & Rick to date for some time before moving in together. Rick messaged Susan the next day to tell her how much fun he had and he might have some time to come over again the following Saturday. Susan said that would be fine and for Rick to keep her posted; Rick agreed. Susan spent the next week thinking of new kinkiness she and Rick could do this time. On Thursday afternoon though, Rick called Susan and suggested she come over to his apartment for their next meetup. Susan readily agreed and told Rick she would see him Saturday night.

Saturday began with Susan's usual weekend routine: wake up, pee in her master bathroom toilet, have breakfast, and relax in front of the TV (peeing from her couch a couple of times.) She was excited to see Rick again at his place and wondered what he had in store for that night. Around 3 PM, Rick called her and asked when she would be coming over. Susan said she would come by around 7:30 and Rick sent her directions to his place. She left her place at 7 PM wearing only a long coat & a pair of heels and headed for Rick's, all the while letting her mind wander.

"Will we be peeing on his floors?" Susan wondered on the drive, "Are we gonna pee on each other again?" Well, she would get her answer when she knocked on the door of Rick's apartment. He answered the door in his bathrobe and let Susan in. As soon as the door was locked, Susan dropped the coat and kicked the heels off her feet, displayed her naked body for Rick, who dropped his robe for her to see.

"You gotta go now?" Rick asked.

"Yes, lead the way," Susan said, thinking Rick was taking her somewhere he picked for their night of pee play.

"Okay, this might help," Rick said as he peed on his living room floor. Susan stood on the couch and sprayed her stream onto the puddle Rick created. With the ice broken, Rick led Susan to his bedroom, where he told her they could masturbate each other as they had at her place. The couple soon got to work on each other and entered a state of ecstasy before they knew it. Susan climaxed after 40 minutes and Rick shot his semen on her boobs shortly afterward. "How was that?" he asked.

"Amazing," Susan replied, "but probably not as amazing as this." She then had Rick lay down on the floor where she rinsed him down with her pee.

"Okay, my cum has nothing on your pee," Rick told her, "Wanna clean up?"

"Sure," Susan said. She then followed Rick into his master bathroom where he had prepared a warm bubble bath for the two. He helped her into the tub and slid in right behind her. Before sitting down in the water though, Rick told Susan he was gonna wash the semen off of her. He then peed on her chest and they both watched the semen fall off Susan's tits. With that, Rick sat down in the tub and poured two glasses of champagne for himself & Susan. The couple sipped and enjoyed each other's company for the next hour. After the hour had gone around, Rick drained the tub and led Susan into the shower to wash the bubbles off themselves.

In the shower, Rick & Susan peed on each other's feet and made out again. As they looked in each other's eyes, they both knew they were the right people for each other. Susan was on Cloud 9 after left Rick's apartment that night. She thought her incontinence spelled the end of her romantic life but in actuality, it led her to the man of her dreams. She and Rick dated for a solid three months after their first two meetups. They usually met up at Susan's house and had sex, mutually masturbated, and of course, soaked the place down with their pee. They would also go outside for pee play if the weather permitted it as well.

In addition to their private kinkiness, Rick and Susan went on some public dinner dates together and with non-nudist friends of theirs who don't have the slightest inclination of what they do behind closed doors... or that Susan has to wear diapers so she doesn't wet her pants in public. Susan credits Rick with getting her out of the cage she put herself into after her initial diagnosis with incontinence. They now live together in a new, more isolated house in Susan's nudist community, which has become their "Pee Palace." They spend every night peeing wherever they like in the house and cleaning up after themselves (so suspicions aren't aroused when friends come over. If Rick and Susan have found happily ever after, anyone can.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
119 Followers