The Incubus's Heart Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Godwin smiled, proud of her open-mindedness. Her heart fluttered and she smiled back before hiding her blush. Josh let out a breath he was holding.

"So, to restate the rules. All play will be determined at the time by those who wish to play. You are always free to play and explore with other partners, though you should choose your partners carefully. Of course, I am always available to assist in procuring you compatible partners if you desire variety. Feeding is never something you need to feel ashamed of doing, and heavy petting is expected with any feeding. The rule of no vaginal intercourse is the only one I must insist is followed with all outside partners."

"Wait," she and Josh both said together then looked at each other. "You go," Josh said, relenting to her.

"No other partners," she declared. "I only want to play with you guys."

"You cannot know that," Godwin began. "The world is-"

"No," Josh cut him off. "I'm with Seneca. I only want to be with you two. No one else. I really like what we have."

"Josh, you do not even know what we may have," Godwin complained. "I would not limit you to-"

"Tough. That's my rule," Seneca declared. "Just the three of us."

Godwin looked conflicted, glancing back and forth between the two of them, then nodded. "You both feel this strongly. It is humbling. Thank you for your desire for me, and what we have. It is truly sincere."

Her stomach chose that moment to growl loudly, now that her other hunger had temporarily been sated and she wasn't super upset. She blushed, biting her cheek.

Godwin chuckled, breaking the heavy mood. "I brought provisions."

Godwin rubbed Josh's head, then pushed himself up, leaving Josh on the arm of the chair. She couldn't ignore the bulge in his pants as he stood. He caught her staring and she looked away quickly. He chuckled, then moved to the table, magicking a bag of wax paper wrapped sandwiches apparently out of thin air.

Godwin handed out the subs silently. She cleared off room on the coffee table, making a snap decision that the table in the kitchen was too much of a lost cause.

They ate, all of them sitting on the floor around the coffee table. No one spoke as they chewed, Josh looked weirdly nervous, and Godwin watched them both carefully without trying to make it obvious he was watching.

She was super uncomfortable, weirdly aroused and afraid and nervous all at the same time. At some point she'd eaten her sandwich, but she didn't remember, not with her mind swimming as she tried, and failed to imagine Josh and Godwin doing anything past kissing.

But... Just imagining them kissing was super hot, but gave her a twinge of guilt. She wasn't supposed to want to see that, was she?

She was picking at pieces of lettuce on her wax paper, trying to imagine Godwin and Josh together, and trying to force herself to think about anything, anything, other than Josh and Godwin together, somehow failing at it all.

"Seneca?" Josh asked, his hand covering hers, forcing her to stop picking at scraps. "You okay?"

"Huh?"

"You zoned out. Is it too much for you, me with Godwim?" he asked, a slight tremor in his hand. "I'm sorry, I'm weird, I shouldn't-"

"What are you talking about?" she interrupted. "I'm the weird one!"

It was his turn to be confused. "Huh?"

Godwin watched this all with a look that reminded her of a teacher she used to have in elementary school. A look that said he already knew the answer, but he wanted her to figure it out on her own.

"I'm the weird one, Josh," she said, blushing for the millionth and a half time that day, too. "I, ah, I think it's super hot, like, the idea of you and Godwin, of watching, but, like, I shouldn't, right? It's like an invasion of privacy or something."

Josh laughed. "Not between us," he insisted.

"Huh?" she said, feeling slow.

"Not an invasion of privacy, Seneca. Not if I want you to watch." He looked like she might have broken him, but in a good way, his face nearly fuchsia. "You think it's hot that I want to play with Godwin?"

She blushed so hard she felt like her head was on fire. "I, yeah, I guess," she admitted, studying the wax paper. He squeezed her hand tight.

"For real? You aren't just saying that because you don't want to hurt my feelings? I don't want to skeeve you out, Seneca."

He was so cute, hopeful and nervous at the same time. Before she could change her mind, she leaned over the table and grabbed his head, kissing him hard before pulling away just as quick. The stunned look on his face was enticing.

"Josh, I don't want to hurt your feelings, so I'll try my best to be honest with you. I want to watch you with Godwin, but only if you want that. Is that okay?" she asked, unsure of where her newfound confidence was coming from, but hoping it stuck around at least a bit longer.

He gulped, looking down at the table. "I need to brush my teeth!" he exclaimed, running to her small bathroom.

Godwin smiled at her. "I am very much looking forward to switching roles with you, hansa," he said softly, running a warm finger over her hand. She shivered.

"Ah...Seneca?" Josh called from the bathroom. "I don't have a toothbrush here, sorry to ask, but do you have one I can use?"

Seneca met Godwin's eyes and smiles, then chuckled at his eager smile. She got new toothbrushes for him and for Godwin, then they all took turns brushing their teeth.

"Seneca," Godwin asked when she left the bathroom after brushing three times, just to be sure. "Do you wish to taste me? Would it ease you if you were able to feel me tonight?"

She nodded. Even though it hadn't been that long since she tasted his blood last, she hadn't been able to feel him for over a day, her body burning through blood as it reknit her broken arm.

"Yes. I mean, no, wait," she said, pushing him away. "Let's go back to my room. I want to, we can start right after, if that's okay..."

Godwin smiled and they both followed her back to her small room. She was more than ashamed of her dingy apartment, but it was too late to change that now. Her shame grew as they crowded into her small room.

Her full sized bed seemed so small compared to Godwin's king sized one. She wondered briefly what kind of bed Josh had, and hoped to find out. She shooed her petulant cat from the bed, then locked him out of the room. He mewled piteously at his dismissal.

Godwin's arms wrapped around her waist as she pushed the door shut, turning her body towards him and pulling her close. He leaned his head to the side and she didn't hesitate.

As she bit down Godwin said, "only take one mouthful, Seneca." She swayed, his command going straight to her core. She let his thick blood fill her mouth before she swallowed, savoring her only taste as she licked his punctures closed.

"Good girl," he praised, running his fingers through her hair. He kissed her full on the lips, and when he pulled away his lips were black with his blood. The look on his face when he licked the blood from her lips was an aphrodisiac.

"Would you like to sit in the chair?" he asked, nodding to the computer chair by her desk, "or on the bed with us?"

"Ah..." she said, unsure what she wanted, and embarrassed by it. "I dunno..."

"Do not fret," he soothed. "Sit in the chair. It will be easier for our Josh, too."

Josh stood against the wall, wringing his hands nervously. She sat, watching him, but he studied the ground.

"Josh Crocker, do not be nervous. I will lead. As we already determined, our safe word is the same, firefly. If I exceed your comforts, or if I progress too quickly, do not hesitate to use the word. Your sexuality does not offend me, in fact, it is quite arousing. I had hoped you might be interested in-"

Josh stalked across the room while Godwin spoke, and cut the incubus off with his mouth. Surprised, Godwin stepped backwards, then regained his footing. Josh buried one hand in Godwin's hair and the other hand moved to the back of his neck. Godwin's hands connected behind Josh's back, pulling him closer.

The kiss started out a little awkward, but soon enough progressed into something more natural and less forced. Josh's eyes closed as he kissed Godwin, each kiss growing more needy than the next, as if he couldn't stop his building desire for their incubus.

Godwin smiled when Josh came up for air, then licked Josh's bottom lip. Josh's needy groan had her shifting in her seat, her panties damper by the second. Her eyes were glued to them as she watched Josh's hands trail down Godwin's body. He stopped at Godwin's ass, then squeezed. Godwin moaned aloud, his eyes slipping shut.

She tried to memorize how they looked together. Josh's clumsy desire was exciting, and Godwin hung back like a predator waiting to strike. She could watch them kiss forever, she decided, she would never tire of it.

They kissed again, demanding and hard. When Godwin pulled away this time Josh was panting. Josh caught Godwin's lip between his teeth and bit down gently. The look they shared was liquid fire in her groin.

She couldn't help it, she moaned in appreciation. Godwin chuckled, but neither of them looked towards her. In this moment they only had eyes for one another.

"She likes what she sees, Josh Crocker," Godwin purred into Josh's mouth between frantic kisses. Josh groaned, locking his lips over Godwin's again. They moved until there was no space left between them, their bodies pressed firmly together. Josh's hands threaded through Godwin's hair again, then down to his ass, moving over his body with need, but unsure what exactly he needed. Godwin pushed them until Josh's back was against the wall.

After a few breaths they broke away from the kiss again, Josh panting, and this time Godwin was short of breath, too.

"Too much clothing," Godwin muttered, pulling Josh's library wear over his head. His blue and black sweater vest and plain white t-shirt fell to the floor, exposing his beautifully toned torso. Oh god, those abs...

As if he could read her mind, Godwin slid down his body, carefully lowering to his knees. He placed his lips on the thin wispy hair that trailed from his belly button down until it disappeared beneath the hem of his pants, hands trailing up Josh's torso. Godwin wrapped them around Josh's ribs so that his thumbs pressed against his small, pert nipples.

"Show-off," Josh muttered as Godwin began nipping at his abs.

Seneca squirmed in her chair. She wanted to touch herself, but she didn't know if she was allowed. She was thoroughly enjoying the show, her guilt from before completely dissipated from how into it they both were. She wasn't sure if she should even be enjoying it, but she loved how they looked together, and waited in anticipation to see where it would go next.

Godwin laughed, then bit down hard, causing Josh to moan. "Touch yourself, Seneca, if you are enjoying what you see."

She squirmed a moment longer, afraid to touch herself even after Godwin told her she could. She feebly argued with herself that she shouldn't be finding this hot, then gave up. The wetness between her legs told her everything she'd been denying herself. She touched herself but her jeans were in the way so she put her hands back in her lap.

"Christ, Seneca," Josh moaned, his fingers in Godwin's hair. His eyes were unfocused with arousal. "Take off your pants. I wanna see you. Does this turn you on as much as it turns me on? Show me."

She whined. Her hands shook as she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down, dragging her panties with them. She dropped both to the floor, then pulled her shirt down over her exposure.

"No," Josh growled. Godwin licked a long, slow trail from Josh's belly button to the top of his black slacks and his hips bucked unwittingly. The incubus's hands were at his belt now, slowly unbuckling it. "Show me, Seneca. Prove to me that you're enjoying this, or we'll stop if you aren't."

Godwin's hands still moved at the entrance to Josh's pants, but he turned and watched her, too. Both of them, watching her. Reluctantly she pulled the hem of her shirt up, then pulled her knees onto the chair, too, exposing her core. Godwin's nostrils flared as he scented her desire.

"You're so wet, I can see it from here. God, Seneca, that just makes this so much better." Josh threw his head back a moment later as Godwin pulled his manhood from his pants. "Oh, god..."

"My name is Godwin," the incubus corrected as he freed Josh's erection from his clothes with practiced grace.

Seneca and Josh gasped together as Godwin pushed his mouth over Josh's penis. "No, no," Godwin muttered, pulling away from his erection. "Cock, Seneca. I am sucking our Josh's cock. Tell me what to do, what you desire to see, or I will not continue."

She and Josh both whined, but Godwin stood his ground, looking back at her expectantly, Josh's throbbing dick in his hand. "Seneca..." Josh begged.

"I want..." she began, shame making her voice hard to find. "You are, please, Win, I want you to..." Her core gushed with wetness as she forced the words. "Suck Josh's, ah, please..."

"No, that will not do. Cock, Seneca. Tell me what you want me to do with Josh's cock."

She was standing now, her body moving closer. She couldn't help herself, she wanted to watch, wanted to be closer. "Suck his c-c-cock, Godwin. Please," she begged. Her hands were trembling.

"Of course, Ghanza, whatever you desire," he replied, smiling wickedly before he closed his mouth over Josh's now purpling manhood.

No, cock, she chastised internally.

Josh groaned as Godwin sank down on him, swallowing his entire shaft. "So good," Josh moaned, his hands flexing and relaxing into Godwin's hair. The incubus pulled back and Seneca leaned in closer. She was now only a few feet away, kneeling on the ground. She could see the wetness of Godwin's saliva glistening on Josh's cock. The thought had her blushing hard, but that didn't stop her fingers from slipping her fingers between legs. She stroked herself, fingers gliding easily through her silky wetness as they dancing between the lips.

Josh leaned his head back against the wall as Godwin began to bob up and down his dick. Godwin attempted to bury his hands into the flesh of Josh's sweet ass, but his pants were still covering them. Godwin growled in disapproval and Josh quickly pushed his pants until they slid around his ankles.

Godwin's fingers dug into the flesh of Josh's ass, using the leverage to push Josh's hips in time with the bobbing of his head. Josh's hands slammed against the wall, his back arched towards him. "Oh, Godwin," he moaned. "So good, so good. It's too good. Too good, Godwin, I'm gonna cum soon, you got me all riled up."

Godwin stopped, eyes locked on Josh's, then peeled his lips back so they both could see his teeth. He bit down firmly on the hard cock in his mouth until Josh whined wordlessly with need. She moaned, too, her fingers moving faster over her womanhood, building up pressure.

He pulled off of Josh's erection and turned to her. "What do you wish to see, Ghanza? Should I swallow his seed?" he asked, his hand wrapped around Josh's member, idly stroking his wet shaft. "Perhaps you wish to make him stay his orgasm? Or to spill it upon my face?"

She groaned, sliding down the wall until her butt was planted on the floor, her fingers still planted between her lips. "Swallow it, Pelang," she replied, not recognizing the sound of her own voice laced with so much desire.

Godwin smiled his approval, and then his mouth was over Josh's cock again. He sucked him deep, then began sucking him off more quickly than before. Soon Josh was swaying, his head thrown back in pleasure.

"Oh, shit, that, oh my, fuck, Godwin, fuck, gonna cum!" Josh moaned. She saw it the moment he came, his back arched sharply and his hips thrust forward, his hands wrapping around Godwin's head. Josh moaned deep in his throat. "Coming, fuck, Godwin, yes, swallow it!"

Godwin groaned, then he swallowed hard, showing off for her. Josh thrust into his mouth as he came and Godwin sucked him down the whole time, then kept sucking even after Josh had finished.

She squirmed on her fingers, but they weren't enough. She was insanely turned on watching Godwin drink Josh down, but she was jealous, too. She wanted Godwin's cock, needed it, could think of nothing else.

Godwin continued to bob slowly on Josh's cock and Josh twitched and danced for him until his knees gave out and he slid down the wall. "Godwin," he mumbled through his haze of love, "she looks frustrated."

"She does," Godwin agreed. "What do you think might help us ease her discomfort?"

"I think she wants a cock in her mouth, too," Josh said, turning his head to look at her. Desire twinkled in his eyes as he coasted in post orgasmic bliss.

"Ah, you think that might be what is causing our Ghanza duress?"

"I don't know what Ghanza means, but yes, I can tell she wants a hot, throbbing dick in her mouth. I know mine always makes her so happy, but I can't do it again, not just yet. Do you think..."

"Ah, I have the solution," Godwin replied. He caressed Josh's face, running two fingers down his cheek, then kissed him gently and slowly. Josh slipped his tongue into Godwin's mouth and deepened the kiss while she watched, still frustratedly rubbing her silky, soaked folds.

Godwin pushed himself up after another few seconds of kissing and Josh watched him go, his eyes still hungry even with his body relaxed and sated.

The incubus moved to the bed, spreading his legs wide. The coat of his blue suit was all wrinkled and disheveled, so he discarded it. It disappeared when he threw it, just the same as they always did. She could see his nipples, hard and perky, poking out beneath his deep green dress shirt.

"Come here, Seneca," he demanded, patting the bed between his legs. She crawled to him on her hands and knees, naked from the waist down. She could feel Josh's eyes on her backside. "Do you long for a cock in your mouth?" he asked as she settled to her knees between his legs.

She whimpered, so afraid to answer, unable to say aloud what she wanted. He shifted, jutting his hips towards her. Even through the cloth of his suit she could smell his cock, ready and enticing, waiting for her to take it out and put it in her mouth.

Her hands were moving before her mind caught up, unbuttoning his suit pants and pulling him out. She gasped at the heat of him in her hands. Without thinking about it she moved to take it in her mouth, but Godwin's hand on her forehead stopped her from reaching it.

She whined, but it didn't sound like her, she didn't recognize the sounds she was making. She wasn't capable of making such sexy sounds, was she?

"No, Ghanza, I asked you a question."

She whined, her whole body shaking with need. A second later Josh jumped up and wrapped his arms around her torso, his knees falling to either side of her body as he pressed into her back.

"I'm taking off your shirt, Seneca," he whispered just a second before he pulled the flowery shirt over her head. He discarded it casually, his fingers finding the clasp of her bra. "This needs to go, too." His nimble fingers easily slipped the garment from her body. She looked down and blushed hard, her nipples were perky and tight, begging for attention. Once her garments were gone Josh pressed his body firmly against hers, skin to skin.

Desire was overriding her thought process, and when Josh's hands closed over her breasts, his clever fingers squeezing her nipples she was nothing but need.

"I want it!" she nearly screamed. "I want you, Godwin!"

Godwin purred, the way he was looking at her, like she was everything she wanted, filled her with desire. "How? What do you wish to gain from me, my Ghanza?"

"You demon!" she whispered when she realized he wouldn't give her what she wanted without asking for it directly.