The Incubus's Heart Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Godwin shrugged and smiled that slappable smile. "I am what I am." Josh chuckled and pinched her nipples, pushing her over the edge.

"I want your cock, Pelang! Please, please, I want it!"

"What will you do with it, Ghanza? If I give it to you?"

She growled, pushing her head against his hand. "Please let me suck your cock!"

Godwin chuckled and removed his hand from her forehead, moving it back into her hair. He grabbed a fist full of it and pulled her forward until her lips rested on the tip of his generous shaft. "Good girl," he praised, then he pulled her down onto his shaft.

She moaned, then sucked hard, savoring him. Her core still ached, so empty, longing to be filled, but she focused on the girth stretching her lips wide. He was exactly what she needed as she swallowed him down as deep as she could, her hands wrapping around the part she couldn't take without choking.

Godwin's hands in her hair tensed almost painfully, but it didn't frighten her. Instead she found herself deeply enjoying the tingle it created on her scalp, loved giving up control to Godwin. He pulled her head back, then pushed her down deeper on his length.

She'd almost forgotten about Josh, at least until he pressed his body firmly against her back, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Your breast are perfect, Seneca," he whispered into her ear, squeezing down on them to emphasize his point.

She couldn't move, not really with both men controlling her pleasure, so she relaxed, trusting them completely. Josh hummed his approval, then placed butterfly kisses along her collarbone as she savored Godwin's member. He squeezed once more and released her right breast, then trailed his hand down her torso until it found her wet folds.

"You are so wet, Seneca. I think you love cock." She moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as her desire and her shame pushed her closer, closer to the orgasm that was building like a bonfire inside her. "You love cock, and you loved watching Godwin suck mine, didn't you? So freaking hot," he breathed as he slid his fingers through her wetness. He pinched her nipple between his finger and thumb and she almost choked on Godwin. Godwin pressed her back into her rhythm, his hands still buried in her hair. She sucked hard, then allowed her teeth to scrape on her next ascent.

She was moaning, and now so was Godwin.

"Ghanza," Godwin growler. "I will finish soon. I want you to swallow, just as you asked me to swallow Josh. Please." He began to lose the steady pace he'd been using, speeding up to find the pace he needed.

Josh's fingers slipped inside her, two of them, filling her, and his thumb found her clitoris. A second later he squeezed her nipple between his finger and thumb, rolling his hand over the soft mound of her breast. He bit down on her shoulder hard enough to mark her, the possessiveness of both men pushing her so close.

"You want Godwin's cum, Seneca," Josh whispered. Her core tightened around his fingers, she couldn't help it as he stirred her up, both physically and emotionally. "Oh, you liked that? You're squeezing down on me so hard. Yeah, that's right, ride my hand, come on my fingers." He bit her neck, then licked from her shoulder to the base of her ear. "You're so sexy."

She was riding Josh's hand when Godwin exploded in her mouth, filling it almost uncomfortably full of his essence. It was exactly what she needed, a second later her own orgasm hit her hard.

She fell into Godwin as her orgasm stole command of her body. Godwin steadied her with one hand while Josh pumped his fingers in and out of her at a perfect pace to keep her high.

Godwin pulsed in her mouth, filling it nearly as fast as she could swallow him down. How much cum did he have? She swallowed each surge as best she could, but a lot of it ended up leaking out around the corner of her lips. Godwin made it look easy.

Her body gave up completely a few seconds later as her orgasm faded. Josh was still playing with her slick folds, though he was no longer thrusting into her, and she was grateful for that, she wasn't sure if she could handle much more stimulation at the moment.

She continued to lick and lathe Godwin's now softening cock until it was clean, allowed her head to come to rest on his thigh. The fabric of his suit was itchy, but she ignored it, mostly because she still wasn't physically capable of moving herself yet.

After a few moments Godwin pulled her and Josh up onto the bed. Somehow she ended up between them. They cuddled her, touching and kissing her, and each other, all of them enjoying their afterglow together.

Some time passed by before any of them actually spoke. "That was amazing. Never thought I'd be into guys," Josh mumbled, snuggling into her side. "I mean, I loved it, one hundred percent interested, like, sign me up. I guess you aren't a normal guy, but you've officially turned me bi. Sorry, I'm babbling, but I just have these huge feelings that l need to say."

"I am very pleased you enjoyed my attention," Godwin replied, his bassy voice vibrating into her back. "I quite enjoy the touch of a man, and am excited to further explore your sexual curiosity. Seneca, did you enjoy Josh and I together? Was it what you imagined it to be?"

She wiggled, uncomfortable with how hot she found it. Josh and Godwin trapped her, kept her from escaping with kisses and nips and hands on her body. "I didn't know what to expect."

"Was it good?" Josh asked, kissing her neck up to her ear. Godwin met his face above hers and caught Josh's mouth in a quick kiss. She moaned at the passion between them and they broke apart, both smiling.

"I loved it," she whispered. "I could, like, I wanna watch you more. It's, ah..."

"It's?" Josh prodded.

She whined and he chuckled. "I came super hard, didn't I?" She was smiling, her face burning. She buried her face into Josh's chest, trying to hide from her embarrassment.

"I am thankful for that, as well," Godwin said, his hands on her hips. He pulled her back into him, hugging her tight. "You are a gift, Ghanza."

Josh perked up. "Oh, yeah. What do those words you call each other mean? Ghanza and pelang?"

Godwin didn't open his eyes, or relax his embrace as he responded. "Ghanza means something like master and pelang means something like servant in my language, but specific to a submissive and dominant sexual relationship, not in regards to actual slavery or ownership."

"Don't you have them mixed up then?" he asked, cocking his head to the side as he thought about it. "Like, you're pretty dominant, with us at least."

"No, I use these terms correct. I may be dominant by nature, but Seneca is always in charge, she is always my master. My place is to serve her, and I do so as best I can, by catering to her needs, even if she does not yet know what they are."

A moment of silence passes before Godwin speaks again, Josh milling over his words. "Would you like to know the term for your position in our coterie?"

"Huh? I have one?," Josh asked, sounding truly surprised. "Is it okay for me to have one?"

Shifting, Godwin moved to kiss Josh's cheek. "Of course you may have one. Censhin is what we call your position in my tongue."

"Censhin?" Josh asked, repeating it slowly, tasting each syllable. "What's it mean?"

The incubus smiled wickedly. "Playmate in the bedroom."

Josh eyed him suspiciously. "Are you teasing me?"

"A very small amount, but not entirely. It is a good term for what you are to Seneca and myself." Godwin closed his eyes again, resting one hand on Josh's bare shoulder, his other still on her.

"Good enough for me. I feel real special now. Proper special." Josh snuggled into her, and Godwin did the same, nearly smothering her. She loved it.

Godwin kissed his collar around her neck, then leaned over and kissed Josh on his cheek. "We should do this again, like, sometime," was all she could think to say, winning laughs from both men.