All Comments on 'The Indecent Beach Proposal'

by Melamilo69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 2 months ago

Very good story, sexy and fun. Hope you have more to share

sparkle8sparkle8about 2 months ago

Great story. You say it's a true story, and I believe you. It's plausible and exciting. I myself am an exhibitionist, and would love to be the one jacking off for a couple who would appreciate it, especially in public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very descriptive but i am one of those guys that would now have some trust issues. She far too quickly broke the rules and now i would never ket her out of my sight. She did jokingly say dont leave her alone. Now i guess she was serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So hot!

I’d love it if my wife did that.

Was there any follow up conversation about it?

Maybe she’d like to suck his cock next time?

Or let him come all over her face?

Would you allow that?

Melamilo69Melamilo69about 1 month agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, there was a lot of follow up conversations and rehashing the memory. Writing our experience on here has brought it back to the forefront. As for cumming on the face, not a thing we do even for us, not appealing. As for the trust issues with the other comment, she didn't do anything when i wasn't there and she knew that was a grey area, as she had full control of the situation on her putting his hand on her breast. She knew i'd be ok with it. Your comments and feedback are really appreciated. We welcome more.

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 1 month ago

Quite a good first story. It has some of the essential elements of letting the reader know about the characters and how they feel about the events. (Too many stories are simple narratives of sexual acrobatics.) It also had a somewhat different storyline than other wife-on-beach stories, but not so different that it required extensive set up. A short story is hard to write for these reasons. So, this was good.

I would also ignore criticism from Mr. Anonymous (and the one or two other users who are mentally disturbed about almost anything related to a Loving Wife theme.)

This story and your profile suggest that you have ideas for more. (Ideas that I hope are not restricted to autobiographical inspirations. Imagination is unlimited.) Please proceed, but feel free to proceed slowly. There are a lof of variations on the basic theme. Your favorites list shows that you have explored the site, but still I suggest looking at the tags that other stories have used that involve husbands and wives. The popular tags may offer creative inspiration. (Popular does not mean good, as the literary quality of the crudest offerings does not keep them from being frequently used.)

Melamilo69Melamilo69about 1 month agoAuthor

Hello readers, let us know if this story helped you cum, and what you thought about 😉

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy25 days ago

This was a very hot story! I like how the wife is open-minded to the idea of allowing the beach goer to masturbate in front of her, as long as her husband is there. She quickly gets so excited that she tells the guy to cum on her tits. This was pure exhibitionism until it got to that point. It's still rather harmless since there's no penetration. The guy who made the indecent proposal has to be a bit of a creep though. It's guys like that who scare women away from going nude or topless at the beach. I can see how, after having had this experience, the couple might want to spice things up with similar experiences (not with the same guy though). Maybe she might enjoy jerking off another guy. Maybe she would enjoy having sex with her husband while another person watches. I like the idea that this story took place close to but not in the nude beach section. At most nude beaches that I have been to, overt sexual behavior would be frowned upon. But at a more secluded area outside of the main area, I can see how it could happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelamilo69@Melamilo69
Couple, middle aged, sharing true stories and adding fantasy portions to them.