All Comments on 'The Indian Doctor Ch. 05'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
IamboredtooIamboredtooalmost 3 years ago

These last few weeks, I have been binge-reading your stories, fascinated by the plots as much as by the insights into a world that is alien to me. Thank you for your writing.

KeithDKeithDalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the compliments--and the reads. The greatest compliment for a writer is for the reader to continue reading the stories.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Wow great story. I would love to be a cock whore like this. Very well written thank you.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Binge reading all your novels/novellas. I haven't started on your singles yet. I am not a guy, but man do your stories get me hot!!! I can't wait for my fiance to come home from being deployed, gonna jump his ass lol.

Your such a fantastic author. Do you do a great deal of research before you write...your so very knowledgeable.

Thanks again

KeithDKeithDover 2 years agoAuthor

To SugarShark13: Thanks for reading my stories. Yes, I research my stories, sometimes for as long as I take in writing them. Many, like this one, are couched in places I've been, time periods I've lived in, and/or experiences I've had, in which case much of the background work has already been done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES