The Infection Ch. 05

Story Info
Tanya the housewife has an adventure; Crystal hooks up again.
1.4k words
4.41
6.8k
5
0

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Crystal tries to figure out the virus, Tanya the housewife has an adventure, but Crystal can't keep it together as she hooks up with an Amazon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crystal managed to clear her head enough to make it to lab practical where she resolved to solve the mystery of her sudden transformation into a cock-hungry whore. There had to be something in the compound the professor had her working on that night. She wondered how big his cock was and if it would fill her pussy...no, she had to concentrate.

On the other side of town, in a colonial style house, Tanya roughly rubbed her clit, practically screaming with pleasure. She couldn't stop. Ever since that girl attacked her in the shop, all she wanted was sex. All the time. Her husband had long ago tuckered out. The night before while Crystal was getting plowed by an entire fraternity, Tanya's husband couldn't get it up after the first time. Tanya had gotten so desperate she started fucking herself with a cucumber.

The virus didn't affect her the way it did Crystal. She was already full figured with flaring hips and big 36DD tits, so the virus only affected her sex drive. As she pumped the cucumber in and out she finally came, it sated her needs for a moment. It was less than an hour later when it came back and she wildly paced the foyer trying to figure out who she could fuck. Bob the neighbor was a work. The babysitter and her boyfriend were at the local community college. She needed a cock.

Now it's every delivery guy's fantasy to deliver a package and have a beautiful, naked woman answer the door. Most women would've been mortified, but not Tanya. She stared hungrily as Jeff the delivery guy stood at the door, package in his hands. He gawked for a moment and stammered. She smiled and grabbed him, pulling him into the house.

Tall and skinny, he wasn't normally her type but he'd do. She kissed him, tongue attacking his. He kissed back, grabbing her ass as he did so. She moaned.

"I need your cock," she said, sliding down to her knees and undoing his pants. He wasn't fully hard, but that didn't matter to her. To feel his cock grown in her mouth nearly made her explode with anticipation. She squealed and swallowed his flaccid penis whole, her tongue teasing it to hardness.

He put his hands in her hair and grunted as he held her against his pubic hair. She sniffed in, finding the smell intoxicating. She gagged as the cock grew down her throat. He was a big boy. She bobbed up and down, looking at him as she sucked his cock, slurping the whole time. Caressing his balls, she sucked hard on the head then licked it, slapping it against her tongue before kissing the head again, her tongue working the underside.

"I need you inside of me," she said.

She stood and was planning on leading him to the bedroom but he grabbed her, bending her over right in the foyer. Roughly, he jammed his cock right inside of her. She howled then squealed as he pumped in and out of her.

"Don't stop fucking me!"

"Tanya?" a voice called from the doorway and she looked back to see her mild-mannered neighbor Neil standing in the doorway. He had closed the door after him and stared.

"I heard screaming," he said. She didn't think anyone in the neighborhood was home.

Jeff stopped fucking her.

"Don't stop," she said. "Keep fucking me."

"What on earth?"

"Neil, I need your cock," she pleaded as Jeff started fucking her again. "Put it in my mouth, fuck my mouth, I need my holes filled."

Neil hesitated but she could see the bulge in his pants.

"God, Neil, I need your cock," she said again and any resolve was gone. He fumbled at his zipper and belt.

"Do it man," Jeff said. "Fill her holes."

"Please, I n-"

He slid his cock in her mouth before she could say another word.

"MMPH! MMPH! MMPH!"

Her insides exploded as the men spit roasted her like a whore. Jeff pounded her hard and she had to encourage Neil to fuck her face. He was meek at first but he loosened up, his hips moving his cock in and out of her mouth. She didn't stop cumming the entire time. Jeff increased his speed and if not for the cock in her mouth, she'd tell him to cum in her. She didn't need to. She felt him fill her with cum.

"Oh, God," Neil said at about the same time. He filled her mouth and cheeks with his cum. She swallowed every ounce of it as she collapsed in a heap in the foyer. That should hold her for a few hours.

That night Neil would infect his wife and Jeff would infect a waitress at the sports bar.

#

Crystal could see which polymers were attaching to particular lipids then moved to attacking the white blood cells and changing into two different types of cells, one that affected the parts of the brain that controlled libido and basic cognitive functions the other that reformed other cells. God she needed cock. She looked around the lab. The only other person in the lab was a tall, muscular black girl named Timisha. She was pretty. Maybe some pussy would hold her over. It was a shame she had forgotten her strap-on.

"Working late?" Crystal said as she walked over to the girl's station.

"Yeah, you too?"

"Doing some stuff for Professor Kawa."

"You were working on the libido project, right?" Timisha asked. "How's it going?"

"Amazing," Crystal purred. Earlier that day Timisha had fucked Roosevelt, who gave her the virus. She closed her eyes and felt warm inside. There was something about this girl, she thought. I want her to touch me.

"Is it hot in here?" Timisha asked.

"Yes," Crystal said. "Why don't you take off that lab coat?"

"I'm....you're pretty."

"I know," Crystal said , taking off her lab coat to reveal a tight tank top and yoga pants. Timishia gasped at her curves as Crystal helped her take off the lab coat. She was only wearing a school t-shirt and shorts. Crystal sighed, "You look good enough to eat."

"That's what Roosevelt says," she replied, sighing as Crystal touched her arms.

"I'll bet he knows," Crystal said, pushing her against the table and sticking her hands up the t-shirt.

"What are you doing?" Timisha asked.

"Feeling your tits," Crystal said, sucking Timisha's neck. Something came over Timisha and she flipped them around, pushing Crystal against the table, her mouth on her neck. She ground against the moaning Crystal.

"Uh-uh, you little slut, I heard about you," Timisha said.

"Not here," Crystal said, holding up the key to Kawa's office.

Timisha picked her up and Crystal wrapped her legs around her as they kissed. Even Crystal was surprised at the girl's aggressiveness. Over six foot tall with long legs and broad shoulders, even at her five-foot-six, the girl towered over her and held her as if Crystal were nothing. Her small 34C tits rubbed against Crystal's tits. Crystal moaned with pleasure as they made it to the office, opening the door.

Timisha threw her on the couch and was stepping out of her shorts as she stared down at Crystal hungrily.

"You're gonna eat my pussy."

"No, eat mine," Crystal tried to stand up but Timisha pushed her back down. She straddled over Crystal's face and lowered her pussy down.

"Eat me, you slut," Timisha said.

Crystal's whole body was on fire as she worked her tongue in Timisha's pussy. She could practically tasted Roosevelt's huge cock. Timisha ground her pussy against Crystal's face. Crystal reached up and plunged a finger in her ass. Timisha squealed. Crystal put another in her ass. Timisha turned around, grinding her pussy on Crystal's nose as she did so. Timisha's hands tweaked her nipples then squeezed her huge boobs. Her fingers found her pussy and she started fingering her with two fingers. Crystal gasped and continued to prod Timisha's pussy with her tongue. Timisha needed to cum, she needed the orgasm or she'd explode. She rubbed Crystal's pussy harder and heard the girl's muffled screams.

Timisha stood up and moved Crystal on the couch, spreading her legs so she could grind her pussy against Crystal's pussy. Crystal had never done this before and it took every ounce of control to stop the orgasm. She didn't want to cum yet. She watched as Timisha played with her clit as she rubbed her pussy against Crystal's. She imitated the movement and felt her entire body explode after only a few minutes. Timisha screamed and Crystal felt that her pussy and legs were wet.

Timisha smiled, "God, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Crystal said as she slumped into a heap.