The Infection Ch. 06

Story Info
Crystal's adventures continue.
1.6k words
4.36
7.4k
5

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal is alone in the dorms and fucks a nerd, then helps relieve a man in need of relief. Oh, she gets a babysitting gig too...but that's the next installment.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Crystal knew that she had to stop, but she was compelled to continue. She stayed home on Friday night despite her urges. It was happy hour and there would be plenty of potential fuckmates. But she just had to control herself. But nothing could sate her sexual appetite. No amount of masturbation helped. Lindsay had been staying with Grant, probably fucking his brains out. She thought about a random hook up with one of the guys on the floor. What about that nerd Max? That could be a quick fix. She needed cock.

She put on her tightest yoga pants and one of her old sports bras that stretched out the material. The guys' floor was empty and she sauntered down the hall like she owned it. She practically did. She knew the nerd Max's room was 242, so she knocked on it. He opened the door and his eyes nearly bugged out when he saw her. Then his eyes narrowed.

"Aren't you Crystal Wong?"

"Aren't you Max Wyatt?"

"What happened to you?"

"You want me to tell you?" she said, pushing him into his room, not even bothering to shut the door. Before he could answer she was kissing him and pushing him back into his chair. She bit his ears and sucked on his neck. He sat there, slack.

"Touch my ass, play with my tits," she breathed into his ear. He obliged.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"I'm going to suck your cock inside out."

She got down on her knees and started to undo his pants. He helped, pulling the belt off as she unzipped his zipper. She was stunned when a huge cock sprung free. Long and thick, she squealed with joy and stroked it a few times.

"Oh God," he groaned.

She put the whole thing in her mouth, deep throating it on the first stroke. Max gripped the arms of his chair and groaned. She came back up and gasped, then attacked the head, suckling it and licking it. She played with his balls and slurped as she went up and down on his cock. It barely fit into her mouth and she felt her pussy explode as she moaned over his cock. She stroked the base as she bobbed up and down. She pulled it out of her mouth and looked up at him.

"Do you like it?"

He just nodded.

"Are you going to cum for me?"

He nodded again.

"Good boy," she said, working her hand up and down. "Stand up and feed me your cum."

He did as he was instructed as she jerked him off, the head of his cock poised at the edge of her mouth. He grunted and warm cum exploded into her mouth in thick gouts. His whole body bucked and he let out a long breath. Crystal opened her mouth and showed it to him before she swallowed it then licked his cock clean.

"That was amazing," was all he could say.

"Now it's my turn big boy," she said slinking her way across the room to the bed, where she peeled off her yoga pants and opened her legs. Max was all too willing to oblige. He pulled her legs over his shoulders as he fell to his knees. His thumb found her clit as he kissed her tummy moving down slowly. Crystal grabbed his greasy hair and didn't care. The nerd knew what he was doing. Probably all the porn he watched. He kissed her pussy, then opened her folds with his fingers, his tongue moving in tiny circles inside. She arched her back as he continued to rub her clit as he ate her out.

"You like that?" he said and she pushed his head back into her pussy.

"Don't stop," she moaned and he didn't.

Crystal thrashed and moaned.

"Oh God, oh God!"

Then he remembered her ass. He shoved two fingers deep into her wet pussy then gently shoved the two fingers in her ass. Crystal came right there but he didn't stop. It was almost torture but it wasn't.

"I want your cock," she said, practically screaming. "Fuck my ass!"

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She stood up and bent over his chair.

"Fuck. My. Ass."

She screamed in pleasure as his cock plunged into her ass. That's when she noticed the two nerds standing at the door. She smiled and moaned as Max fucked her asshole. She looked up at the nerds.

"If one of you doesn't stick your cock in my mouth...mmmph"

It didn't take long and she felt his zipped bang against her forehead. The nerd bucked hard and sloppy and in only a few moments he blasted cum into her mouth. The second nerd seemed satisfied in just jerking off watching them. She came twice as Max fucked her ass.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Right in my ass baby," she said and he did as she wished. She gasped and groaned as he pulled his cock out of her ass. Max collapsed in a heap on his bed and the other nerd just stared at her, cum leaking from her ass. "Can I have your cum?"

He just nodded his head and she dropped to her knees, she barely put his cock into her mouth when he filled her cheeks with cum. She said her goodnights and made her way back to her room, cum leaking from her ass.

She took a quick shower, temporarily satisfied she planned on trying to go to sleep but when she got back to her dorm room there was a message on her phone. The Prestons, a family that she nannied for the summer before, had called. They needed a babysitter in a pinch.

"Mrs. Preston?" she asked as she called back.

"Crystal, I know it's a Friday night, but I need someone to watch Lisa," Mrs. Preston said.

"I'd be happy to," she said, thinking of Mr. Peterson. He was definitely a DILF and she wanted a piece of that cock. Mrs. Preston was cute and she could only hope that something could happen. And then there was Peterson's eighteen year old son David. He was the spitting image of his father and in far better shape. Not that she cared about that. She bet the chunky Mr. Preston had a huge cock. She thought about this the whole bus ride to the house. The bus was empty except for a haggard looking man in a business suit.

"Long night?" she asked. She was just wearing yoga pants and a tank top. He was staring.

"Almost over," he said. She moved next to him and put a hand on his thigh and started to rub.

"Look, I don't have enough money for anything,"

"That's okay," she said as she started to rub his balls. She leaned in, her warm breath on his ear, "I love cock."

She deftly unzipped his pants and started jerking him off.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked, closing his eyes.

"You look like you needed a release," she said.

"Oh, God," he groaned as she quickened her pace, his cock getting harder and harder.

"I want you to cum for me baby," she whispered in his ear.. "All over your pants."

"Who are you?" he moaned.

"Think of me as a jerk-off angel," she said. "Does that feel good baby?"

"God, yes."

"I'll bet your girlfriend doesn't do this anymore," she said, breathily.

"It's like being in high school again, on the bus."

"That's right baby," she said, kissing his neck. "What was her name?"

"Heather."

"I'm Heather," she said her tongue going into his ear. He shuddered. "We're on the bus, coming home from..."

"A football game," he said. "I played..."

"Oooh, is that the stroke," she said. "Is that the way she did it?"

"God, yes, Heather," he said. This was fun. Crystal felt her piussy get wet. But this wasn't about her, she was going to make this poor man cum.

He spluttered something and she felt his cock pulse. Cum blasted out, all over his pants and shoes. The bus driver didn't seem to notice as she stood up, kissed him on the cheek and made her way to the door, hitting the bar to request the stop. Mr. Preston was waiting at the bus stop for her in a nice blue suit. Her pussy ached for his cock, but she held back the beast, engaging in small talk. She began to wonder why she said yes, how was she going to watch the little girl if she was this horny? She couldn't keep the image of Mr. Preston, Doug, blasting cum all over her face out of her head.

They pulled into the driveway. Mrs. Preston, Nancy, was in the foyer, dressed in a cocktail dress that showed off an impressive amount a cleavage. Crystal had never noticed how big her tits were and looked her up and down hungrily. Nancy didn't notice the look but couldn't look away from Crystal's new look.

"You've grown some," she said. Crystal smiled.

"I've never seen you in the dress," Crystal said. Nancy smiled. Were they flirting?

"Well, Lisa needs to be in bed by nine," Nancy said. "You know where everything is. Dave said he was spending the night at a friends, but you never know with him. You don't mind spending the night, do you?"

"Not at all," Crystal said. For a moment it looked like Nancy was smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Yet Crystal felt like the cat that night.