The Infection Ch. 07

Story Info
Crystal's babysitting adventures...Lindsey tries something.
2.1k words
4.45
6.4k
9

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal managed to keep herself together while she was babysitting Lisa. She played dolls with her, resisting the urge to put them in all sorts of sick sexual positions. She struggled when they sat down to watch television. It took all of her willpower not to play with herself. She put Lisa to bed, reading her and bedtime story, wishing the woodsman would come alive and fuck her brains out with his wood.

Lisa fell asleep and Crystal went downstairs. She had brought a dildo and several vibrators with her. She got on her computer, planning to peruse some good old fashioned porn when the front door opened. They couldn't be back already, could they? She closed her computer and shoved the vibrator in her purse. The Preston's son Dave called into the house. The eighteen year old high school senior was home. Tall and slender, he was your typical skater boy and Crystal felt a warmness spread across her tummy. She wondered if he was still a virgin. He was too cute to still be a virgin. She stood up when he entered the living room, a confused look on his face.

"Uh, Crystal?" he asked, looking her up and down.

"Do you like?"

He nodded as he stared at her tits, gaping.

"W-what happened?"

"I've grown a bit."

"A bit?" he asked.

"Do you want to touch them?"

"What?"

Her nipples pressed against the material of her top. She rubbed them. She wanted this eighteen year old to touch her all over. She wanted to feel him inside her.

"I want you to touch me," she said. He stepped forward, rubbing her tits through the material of her top. She reached down, stroking his hardening cock through his sweatpants.

"I-I-I don't know if this is a good idea," he said.

"Is what is a good idea, Dave?" she purred, tugging down his pants and revealing his hard cock. It would do. She dropped to her knees and looked up at him. "Fuck my face, Dave."

She opened her mouth and waited. He hesitated. She leaned forward, putting the head in her mouth. He shuddered.

"Fuck my face," she repeated. He froze. She licked the bottom of his cock and sucked on the head. She played with his balls and bobbed her head a few times, lubing it up with her spit. He shuddered.

"What the fuck, Crystal?"

"Fuck my face," she said, more insistent this time.

"You're so hot."

"Stick you cock into my mouth and fuck my face."

Hesitantly, he grabbed her head and slowly moved his cock in and out of her mouth. He did this a few times before she pulled back from him.

"I said fuck my face, you pussy."

He stared down at her mocking face and something snapped inside of him.

"Fuck m-GUH!"

He jammed his cock into her mouth, slamming his balls against her face. She drooled and gagged as he forced it down her throat. He thrusted with all his strength, his balls slapping against her chin. She pushed against him but he brushed her hands away from him. He pulled her head back by her hair, looking down at her drool covered chin.

"I want to fuck you," he said.

"Fuck my face," she spat back.

He lifted her by the hair and shoved her on to the couch. She squealed, half in pleasure, half in fear. She tried to get up but he pushed her face down into the cushions. . She lifted her ass into the air, trying to wrestle free, but failing. He was a lot stronger than she expected. He yanked down her yoga pants, pulling them off with her thong and cast the pants aside while bunching up the panties.

"W-w-what are you going to do?" she asked, trying to sound scared. He shoved her panties into her mouth and she almost came right there. She moaned as he shoved her face back into the cushion and shoved his cock into her pussy. She tried fighting him, but he pushed her down as he roughly fucked her. She was too turned on to fight him anyway. He thrust hard.

"You like this, don't you? Tell me you like it," he said through gritted teeth as he pounded her pussy.

"Yeph," she said through her panties. "I like it."

He fucked her for what felt like a long time. The rational part of her brain hoped that Lisa didn't wake up because of the noise they were making. As she thought that, Dave yanked her up by her hair, pulling her to her knees in front of him. He shoved his cock in her mouth and she went to work on it. He only lasted a few bobs of her head until he filled her throat with his warm, salty cum. He pulled out his cock and she opened her mouth to show him his cum in her mouth before she swallowed it. He chuckled.

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know, but it was amazing."

"I gotta head back to my friend's house, but can we do that again?"

"I'll be here all night," she said. "Bring your friends."

"Nah," he said. "I want you all to myself. He chuckled again. "And I just came back for a video game."

Crystal didn't feel like getting dressed, so she went up to the Preston's bedroom to try on Mrs. Preston's clothes.

#

While Crystal was getting fucked by Dave Preston, her roommate Lindsey did something she never thought she'd do. She raided Crystal's new wardrobe and found what she was looking for: a short, barely there black cocktail dress. She snuck out of the dorm, carrying her heels in her hands. She was having trouble coping with all the new feelings she was having. Grant just couldn't keep up with her newly enhanced libido and she wouldn't cheat with him on campus. She had to go off campus and knew it.

Her body had changed too. She was softer with bigger 36D tits. She could feel the eyes of her classmates on her as she stopped wearing bras and shorter shorts. She wanted them to look at her. But she just couldn't get physical with any of them. But she needed cock, more than Grant could give her.

"You my ride to the Regency?"

"Yes," Lindsey said. He smiled as he looked at her. "You mind if I get in the back?"

"Not at all."

She attempted to pull the skirt down as she got in the back, but it just wasn't working. She saw the driver watching her through the mirror. She couldn't stop herself as the car started moving. She spread her legs open and started playing with herself, slowly at first. She felt the heat rise up her body and her nipples harden. She began to pant slightly as she rubbed her clit. The driver nearly blew through a red light as he watched her fingers disappear into her pussy. She moaned louder as added a third finger and stretched her pussy apart. The driver watched raptly as she started to writhe as she reached an orgasm. She screamed, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

The driver was sweating at this point. She straightened herself out, looking at the driver watched her. He pulled into the dropoff area of the Regency.

"I may need a ride home tonight," she said in a way that suggested she might do more for a ride home. But first she had to try something.

The bar at the Regency was full but there was no bouncer to prove that she wasn't twenty-one and the bartender didn't seem the type to check her ID. She worked her way to the bar and ordered a martini. The bar was full of businessmen at some kind of conference talking with older women in business suits. But she stood out: she looked like a nineteen year old girl. Several men smiled at her and checked her out, but none of them made the move. It took longer than she thought, but someone spoke into her ear from behind her.

"Let me guess, you're a pro."

"That's rude," another man said. He was tall and handsome, dressed in a gray suit. His friend, the first voice, was shorter and softer in a blue suit.

"Sorry, you could say that we're country bumpkins in the city," gray suit said. "I'm..."

"Names aren't important," she said, cutting them off. She needed their cocks inside them. "I'm actually a pro giving away free samples."

"Holy shit," blue suit said.

"What's your room number?"

"438," gray suit said.

"Give me your room key and meet me there in ten minutes," she said. "A girl's got to powder her nose."

She got down off the chair and sauntered across the bar to the elevator. She got into the elevator with two businesswomen. They were the same age as her mother and she couldn't stop staring at them. She was struck with the urge of wanting to eat both of their pussies. She shook her head. She had to concentrate on the cock.

When she got to the room, she unzipped the dress and let it fall to the floor. She looked at herself in the mirror, admiring her new figure. She cupped her tits and giggled at them. She turned and looked at her ass, admiring it. Then she heard the voices in the hall.

"This can't be happening," she heard through the door as it beeped open. The two men gaped at the naked co-ed in their hotel room. She pulled them by their ties into the room, taking turns kissing them. Eventually, grey suit started making out with her from the front while blue suit sucked on her neck from behind, squeezing her ass. Gray suit played with her tits, kissing her collarbone and put her nipple into her mouth. She gasped.

Blue suit had taken off most of his clothes and Lindsey helped gray suit undress himself. When both men were only in their underwear, she dropped to her knees between them and started stroking their cocks before taking turns sucking them. Both men shuddered as she moaned, her pussy wet from excitement. She stroked one cock as she sucked the other, switching back and forth frequently. They groaned and grunted with pleasure.

She stopped, crawling away from them and on to the bed. Standing on all fours, inviting them over to her. Blue suit waddled over, his cock waving back and forth as he did. She pushed her ass up a little higher and he shoved his cock inside of her. She gasped at first then just started to moan with pleasure. Before she knew it gray suit was in front of her, his cock in her mouth. She slurped and licked as blue suit slammed his cock repeatedly into her pussy. He was bigger than grey suit and he felt great inside of her. She moaned over gray suit's cock.

Like wrestlers in a tag team match and switched sides. Blue suit crammed his cock into her mouth and she slurped her wetness off of it as grey suit entered her from behind. She pulled away from grey suit.

"I want you to fill my holes," she said as she pushed back blue suit and straddled his cock. She turned back to grey suit as she impaled herself on blue suit. "I want you to fuck my ass."

"What?"

"I want you to fuck my tight, teen ass," she snarled, spreading her cheeks apart. Inside her mind she was appalled by the way she was talking, but she wanted him in her ass. "There's lube on the dresser."

Grey suit slathered up his cock and, pushing her down, he slid his cock into her ass. Lindsey squealed with pleasure as she felt the two cocks fucking her. She felt like she needed a cock in her mouth but she screamed with pleasure.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

"I'm going to cum," grey suit announced, then pulled out and she felt the cum splatter all over her back. She looked down at blue suit.

"Cum in me."

"Oh God," he said and she felt the cum fill her pussy. It felt good and she moaned, then giggled as she flopped off of blue suit. They laid there for a few minutes, limbs entwined. They both fell asleep before her and she got up, got dressed and left their room. She was still horny and needed more cock. She didn't know what she was going to do.