The Infection Ch. 16

Story Info
Crystal meets the star quarterback while Lindsey hooks up.
2.5k words
4.61
2.6k
3
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal worked alone in the lab trying to figure out a way to reverse the infection. She couldn't continue like this. It took all of her resolve to concentrate on the work, pushing the constant craving for cock and pussy from her mind. She couldn't stop staring at the pretty dark-haired Korean girl working on the other side of the room. Her ass looked amazing in her yoga pants. She wanted to stick her tongue in that ass. She pushed those thoughts down when her phone rang, Mr. Holmes's number popping on the screen.

"Yes daddy," she said into the phone.

"Meet me at the Plaza Hotel," he said. "I sent a surprise to your dorm room.I'll see you later."

Crystal's insides turned to jelly. She almost packed up her all her stuff to head back to her room, but she knew that she couldn't. She needed to work on the suppressor. She had no idea how many people were infected but she knew this was dangerous. God, she needed to taste that girl's ass. But when she looked up she was gone. Frowning, she went back to work. Then the door to the lab opened and Chandler Scott walked in. The starting quarterback on the football team, Chandler was a stud. Muscles bulging under a tee shirt, he was tall and broad shouldered with short blonde hair, he reminded her of Captain America. She couldn't help herself as she looked at him hungrily.

"Are you the lab assistant?" he asked. He looked her up and down. She stuck out her boobs so he'd get a good look at them. A look of appreciation crossed his face as he gaped at them.

"I am," she purred. She stepped from the lab table and slinked towards him. "What can I do for you?"

"I need to work on a lab for Professor Grant," he said. "I'm just not sure where to start."

"I have an idea," she said, taking his hand and leading him to the back of the lab towards Professor Kawa's office. Crystal had a key.

"What are we doing?"

"You're going to fuck me."

"Wait...what? Seriously?"

Crystal opened the office and shut the door behind her. Her top was off in a moment and they were kissing before the door closed all the way. His hands groped her boobs then grabbed her by the ass, lifting her in the air. She wrapped her legs around him as they kissed. He dropped her, unceremoniously, onto the couch, pulling down his shorts and releasing his semi-hard cock. She started stroking it, making it harder before she took it into her mouth.

He groaned as she slid her mouth up and down the shaft, her hands pulling him closer to her. She squealed as she felt it grow even more in her mouth. He grabbed her hair, guiding her up and down faster, deeper. She gagged a few times and felt how wet her pussy had become. She needed him inside of her. She tried to pull out so she could fuck him, but he held her tight forcing his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face. Drool covered the cock and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Muh, muh, muh," she sounded out, his balls slapping her drool covered chin.

"Who would've thought a little nerd like you was such a cock whore," he said.

She tried to answer but she couldn't because he was too busy slamming his cock into her mouth. She moaned instead and he just fucked her face harder.

"Don't cum," she tried to say but his cock prevented it. She heard him grunt as he thrusted his cock all the way in, filling her throat with his warm cum. He spasmed several times, spurting more cum into her mouth. He pulled it out and she licked it clean, smiling up at him as she did so.

"I want more," she purred.

"What's that, kitten?" he said. She liked the nickname and purred as he looked down at her. He pulled her up and kissed her then yanked at her yoga pants with practiced hands. She slithered out of her panties and he shoved her back on the couch. He knelt down and removed her bra with practiced deftness. He groped her tits, squeezing the nipples as he did so. She squeaked and arched her back as he leaned down to suck on them. His fingers found her pussy and started rubbing her clit. She gasped in sharply and pulled on his hair. He pushed her legs apart as he kissed down her tummy.

He still rubbed her clit while his other hand found her asshole, pushing a finger in. She gasped and started to moan. She writhed but he held her tight as he kissed down, sucking where her leg met her hip then moved to her pussy, plunging his tongue inside her. She cried out as he tongue fucked her, tightening her thighs around him. So much was going on, tongues and fingers. She could barely stand it as waves of orgasms washed over her.. She moaned and said, "I need your cock."

He stood, a wicked look on his face, his cock waggling in front of her. He nodded and pulled her from the couch. She loved the way he manhandled her and she knew what he planned. She let him practically bend her in half on the floor, her knees next to her ears. Chandler loomed above her and plunged his cock into her pussy. She screamed in pleasure as he pounded her hard, her knees slamming into the floor as he fucked her. Another orgasm rocked her as he grunted and pulled his cock out, his cum spraying her tits and face. She swallowed what she could and smiled up at him.

"God job, kitten."

Crystal purred for him and he lifted her on the couch, dropping her face down. She gasped as he started to play with her asshole again, pushing fingers in and out. Crystal started to shake as he spread her cheeks apart and stuck his tongue in her ass.

"Oh God," she moaned. Was this really happening? He was relentless and he wasn't even infected. He played with her wet pussy as he tongued her ass. It didn't take him long until he was ready again. He positioned himself above her and slid his cock into her ass. She gritted her teeth and hissed. He started moving his cock in and out of her ass. She squealed as he fucked her hard.

"Oh God, oh God, fill my ass, fill my ass."

He obliged, his balls slapping her ass as he fucked it. His cock filled her ass. He grunted and groaned, grabbing her hair and yanking. She arched her back and came again. She felt hot and sweaty. He lifted her up off the couch, pulling her into a full nelson as while still fucking her. She came again from the way he was manhandling her. She screamed and her body spasmed from the orgasms.

"Fill my ass with your cum."

He grunted, pushing her back down into the couch as he continued to fuck her, She screamed into the cushions. He thrust hard one more time and filled her ass with his warm cum. He pulled out and shuddered. She collapsed into a heap.

"That was amazing," he said.

"Tell everyone on the team about it," she said before she thought about it. "I'll fuck them all."

"You are going to be very popular."

"You have no idea."

She rolled over and looked up at him.

"Say the locker room," he said. "Tomorrow night?"

"Can I bring a friend?"

"Sure."

Crystal smiled, not sure if she was going to ask Lindsey or Isabella or both. She got dressed, pulling herself together. She ignored the looks from some of the people in the lab as she moved back to her workstation, the cum inside her ass leaking into her panties. She looked at the clock, she still had a few hours until she had to meet Mr. Holmes. She wondered what was waiting in her dorm room.

#

On the other side of campus, Lindsey had a meeting to attend with the soccer team. She could barely concentrate on the coach. She wanted to taste all of their pussies. She'd seen them all naked and wanted all of them. She focused on one of her teammates in particular, Shannon Concannon. Shorter with dark hair and eyes with a slight almond shape to them. Her cheeks were dusted with freckles and her lips looked so soft. Her muscular legs and tight ass were on display in her soccer shorts. The girl was an enigma and Lindsey wanted to fuck her.

After the meeting ended she heard Shannon say that she needed to head to the library, so Lindsey followed her.

"Wait up," she called after Shannon. "You headed to the library?"

"Yeah, I have a paper to finish," she said.

"Want some company?"

"Sure."

They worked quietly in the library until it was practically empty. Lindsey sat next to her at the computer station and stole glances at the girl. She stuck out her tongue when she wrote. Lindsey needed that tongue.Finally, it was Shannon that interrupted the silence.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," Lindsey said, looking over at the girl.

"Is it true that you did a gang bang?"

Lindsey was shocked by the bluntness of the question but she smiled wickedly before answering. Shannon blushed.

"It's true."

"I can't believe it," Shannon said. "What was it like?"

"Amazing," Lindsey said, leaning forward. "All that cock in and out of all my holes."

"All your holes?"

Lindsey nodded, still smiling. She had her.

Shannon said nothing but leaned closer.

"All of them," Lindsey said, leaning even closer, her breath warm on the other girl's ear. Lindsey's hand went to Shannon's muscular thigh. She didn't object. "In my mouth and my pussy and my ass. I got DPed too."

"DPed?"

"I had a cock in my pussy and a cock in my ass at the same time," Lindsey said, Shannon's naivete made Lindsey wet. She was going to tear this girl apart. She moved her hand up Shannon's thigh. "In and out."

"Oh God," Shannon said as Lindsey's hand went up her shorts. Shannon gasped. "What are you doing?"

"In and out," Lindsey said, pushing her hand past the band of Shannon's panties. Lindsey gently bit her ear and the girl got up, walking over to the stacks. Lindsey smiled, the girl wanted a chase.

Lindsey walked the stacks slowly, looking down each tow. She found her standing there, reading a book. Lindsey sauntered over to her. She walked up behind her, pulling her by the waistband of her shorts. Shannon squealed as Lindsey wrapped an arm around her, groping her left breast. She snaked another arm around her and down the front of Shannon's shorts. She gasped but Lindsey held her tight, not that she was putting up much of a fight as Lindsey found her pussy.

A moaning grunt escaped Shannon's mouth as Lindsey pushed her finger into Shannon's pussy. Shannon leaned back into Lindsey, who kissed her neck.

"In and out," Lindsey whispered in between kisses. Shannon moaned.

"We shouldn't," she gasped, her breathing growing more labored. "Not here."

"Where then?"

"Your room?"

"Let's go," Lindsey said, pulling Shannon around and kissing her.

It didn't take them long to get to Lindsey's dorm. She didn't care if Crystal was there, maybe she'd join them. The people on the floor watched as they passed, knowing what was about to happen. Lindsey had pretty much fucked everyone on the floor. Shannon's face was flushed but she let Lindsey pull her down the hall to the room. She opened the door and pulled her into an embrace as soon as the door shut. They kissed passionately, Lindsey pulled Shannon closer, cupping her ass with her hands.

"What are we doing?" Shannon said, seeming to gather her senses.

"I'm going to show you a good time."

"I have a boyfriend."

"So?" Lindsey said, pulling Shannon back towards her, kissing her again. Shannon pulled away again, but Lindsey pushed her down onto Crystal's bed.

"W-what are you doing?"

Lindsey pulled off Shannon's shorts and panties. Lindsey smiled, the girl was completely shaved. Shannon squirmed trying to get up but Lindsey pushed her back down and dropped to her knees, burying her face into Shannon's pussy. She moaned as Lindsey licked and fingered her pussy at the same time. Shannon's powerful legs clamped around her and she grabbed Lindsey's hair, moaning the entire time.

Lindsey pushed Shannon's legs up, still flicking her tongue in and out of her pussy, one finger toying with her clit. Shannon moaned then gasped as Lindsey pushed at finger into her tight asshole.

"Oh, oh," she squealed, gripping the blanket on the bed as her body tensed. "No, please...no more."

"You'll love this," Lindsey said, pushing a second finger in. Shannon arched her back as she screamed in pleasure. Orgasms racked her body.

Lindsey stood up, pulling off her shirt and shorts, standing naked in front of Shannon, who laid back panting. She pulled off Shannon's shirt and bra leaving the girl naked except for her socks. Lindsey leaned down to grope Shannon's small tits. She started to breathe hard.

"Oh God," she said. "I've never cum like that before."

"We're not done," Lindsey said, straddling over the girl with her pussy hovering over her face. "You're going to make me cum."

"How?"

"By eating my pussy," Lindsey said, dropping her pussy on to Shannon's mouth.

"Mmmmf," Shannon said as Lindsey ground her pussy against the girl's lips until Lindsey felt her soft, pink tongue tentatively lick her pussy. She was slow, unsure, but it still felt good.

"Faster," Lindsey coached her. "Up and down. In and out."

Shannon did what she was told, her hands hanging on to Lindsey's thighs. Lindsey moved so Shannon hit all her spots. Lindsey moaned.

"You're a natural," she said.

Suddenly, Shannon grabbed Lindsey and flipped her over onto her back. She started rubbing Lindsey's clit and fingering her. She looked up at Lindsey.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Don't stop, Shannon," Lindsey said. "Play with my ass."

Shannon's fingering slowed but didn't stop as she looked back at Lindsey.

"Play with my ass," Lindsey said. "Fill my holes."

Shannon hesitantly rubbed around Lindsey's asshole before finally shoving it in. Lindsey yelped and Shannon started moving her finger in and out. Then another and a third. Lindsey's entire body shook.

"That's it, in and out. In and out."

The first of several orgasms rocked Lindsey's body. She arched her back then grabbed Shannon by the hair.

"Come here."

Lindsey kissed her. She loved tasting her pussy juice on Shannon's tongue. Lindsey pushed her back and slid between the girl's legs like a pair of scissors, their pussies touching. Lindsey started to move her hips, rubbing her pussy against Shannon's. Shannon did the same and both of them were panting and moaning. Another wave of orgasms spread over both of them and Shannon pulled away, falling into a heap on the bed. They were both sweaty and exhausted.

"My...God..."

"I know, right?" Lindsey said, still panting before pouting. "I didn't even get to fuck you."

Shannon said nothing as she collapsed back. Lindsey said nothing but smiled. She wondered what Crystal would say when she got home.