The Infection Ch. 17

Story Info
The infection rages on with Patient Zero.
1.9k words
4.67
2.7k
3
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since I've checked in. Here's the latest chapter. Hopefully I'll post more frequently in the coming weeks.

######################

Crystal returned to her room, the package from Mr. Holmes in her hands. She couldn't wait to see what it was. She opened the door and saw Lindsey laying on her bed, flicking the nipple of one of her soccer teammates. A shorter girl with shoulder length dark hair and dark eyes, her cheeks were dusted with freckles. Crystal's eyes went to her perky tits, which were presently occupying Lindsey. Crystal stared hungrily at the girl. Lindsey looked up and smirked.

"Look at what I brought you," she said. The girl in bed turned bright red and tried to cover herself, but her body was too entangled with Lindsey's to move.

"And who are you kitten?" Crystal purred. She liked what Chandler had called her.

"I'm Shannon," she said. Crystal crawled into bed between the two girls and started kissing Shannon, who gasped, not sure what to do. Lindey already had Shannon's nipple in her mouth. Crystal peeled off her clothes and loomed over the girl. Shannon's eyes moved up and down the girl's naked body with a glint in her eye that opposed her babe-in-the-woods act.

Crystal stepped back and reached into her nightstand, pulling out her strap on. Shannon's eyes bugged out. She tried to get up but Lindsey was too strong.

"What are you going to do?" she whimpered as Lindsey moved her hand down between her legs and started to rub her pussy. Shannon moaned.

"I'm going to fuck you," Crystal said.

Shannon said nothing, closing her eyes as Lindsey fingered her.

"Ask me to fuck you," Crystal said.

"I can't," Shannon said between little pants as Lindsey continued to finger her. Shannon looked up at Crystal and she knew the girl was hers.

"W-w-will you fuck me?"

"Say please."

Lindsey chuckled but didn't let up her barrage on the girl's clit.

"Please," Shannon said. "Please fuck me."

Crystal smiled, "Get on all fours, face the head of the bed."

Lindsey let Shannon get up and Crystal positioned herself behind the girl. She grabbed her hips and slowly slid the plastic cock into her tight pussy.

"Oh. My. God." Shannon gasped. The dildo was huge, bigger than any cock she'd ever taken, and there hadn't been many. Crystal moved slowly at first then increased her speed. Shannon panted, cute and high pitched as she gripped the sheets. Crystal started pounding her pussy with all her strength. Shannon collapsed into the pillows, screaming. Lindsey watched, rubbing her own pussy as Crystal fucked her teammate hard. Shannon's body shivered and she contorted her body as if she were trying to escape feeling as good as she did. Crystal wouldn't let her go.

When Crystal felt that the girl had enough, her body wracked by orgasm after orgasm and mouthing breathless Oh gods into the pillow, she pulled out. Shannon just lay motionless on the bed, panting, her ass still in the air and her head to the side. Crystal got off the bed and waggled the plastic cock into Shannon's face.

"Clean it, kitten."

"Ho...hummph."

Crystal shoved it into her open mouth. She gagged as Crystal pushed it in as far as it would go. Her face went purple but she didn't pull away. Instead, she looked up at Crystal with desperate eyes. Crystal slowly pulled the dildo out out. Shannon slurped as she did.

"Good job, kitten," Crystal said.

"Thank you," Shannon said. She collapsed. "God, that was so good."

Crystal looked to Lindsey, smiling.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"I've got plans," was all Lindsey said. Crystal frowned and looked at Shannon.

"How about you?"

"I'm free," she said, sounding hesitantly eager.

"Good, meet me at the football complex around seven."

"Aww, no fair," Lindsey whined.

"We're going to have so much fun," Crystal said, leaning down and planting a long kiss on the girl's lips as Shannon blushed.

"What's in the package?" Lindsey asked.

"I dunno," Crystal said, opening it and smiling when she saw what was inside. It would fit perfectly under her outfit for that night.

"I have to get ready<' she said.

#

The driver Mr. Holmes sent for her said nothing. Crystal adjusted her cocktail dress, making sure the outfit he had bought her was hidden. Her black hair hung over her shoulder and she watched the driver through his mirror. He glanced back at her. She made sure her legs stayed crossed. The outfit was for her daddy not for him.

Holmes waited for her in the hotel bar, a dirty martini waiting for her. She sipped the drink as she made small talk with Mr. Holmes but she desperately wanted Daddy's cock inside her. She almost slipped a few times and called him that in public but she managed to compose herself enough not to. He smiled as if he knew what she was thinking. Without a word, he stood and she took his arm, allowing him to lead her to the elevators. They were in his suite in a moment and he pulled her into an embrace, kissing her. She kissed back with a gasp.

"Oh, Daddy."

"Did you get my gift?" he asked, stepping back and taking a seat on the couch. She nodded, biting her bottom lip. She unzipped her cocktail dresses, letting it drop to the floor. Underneath, she wore the gift: a lacy emerald green bra and panty set with a matching thigh harness. She stood then twirled so he could see everything. He nodded his approval.She started to saunter towards him when a knock on the door made her jump. Mr. Holmes motioned towards the door.

"Answer it."

"Yes, Daddy," she said and made her way to the door, feeling his eyes on her ass as she walked towards the door. She opened it and found herself looking eye to eye with a black woman in a long, black cloak. The woman smiled as she looked Crystal up and down.

"Come in," Mr. Holmes said. He looked at Crystal with a smirk. "This is your other gift."

"I'm Nina," the woman said, pulling off her coat, revealing a matching bra and panty set with sheer stockings help up by a garter instead of a silk harness. Nina pulled Crystal towards her as the door shut and immediately started making out with her. Crystal's hands went to the woman's soft ass and pulled her closer. Their tits rubbed together as their hands grasped one another as desperately as they kissed. Mr. Holmes watched from the couch as the two girls kissed and groped one another. Nina disengaged, gently pulling Crystal towards the couch by her hand.

"Do you like her?" Mr. Holmes asked.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, moving to one side of Mr. Holmes on the couch as Nina took the other side. Crystal deftly undid Mr. Holmes's zipper then pulled out his hard cock, stroking it gently.

Nina leaned down and kissed the head as Crystal continued to stroke it, flicking her tongue over it. Crystal did the same and then both kissed down opposite sides of his shaft. Nina sucked on his balls as Crystal kissed back up the shaft. She licked the tip then took it into her mouth, bobbing up and down. The two girls switched with Nina taking more of the cock into her mouth than Crystal had.

Mr. Holmes stood up and the two girls dropped to their knees, waiting for him. He pushed Crystal towards the other girl and they started kissing, squeezing each other's tits while removing each other's bras, caressing the other girl's curves. Mr. Holmes's cock rubbed into the back of Crystal's head as he loomed over them, watching them. She lolled around, trying to put it in her mouth, Instead he crammed it into Nina's mouth, causing her to gag slightly as he roughly fucked her face. Crystal watched raptly then with jealousy.

"What do you think of your gift?"

"I love watching you fuck her face, but when is it my turn Daddy?"

Crystal gasped when he finally pulled his cock from her mouth and moved his cock to her mouth. She slobbered on it, licking and kissing it. He shoved it into her mouth as Nina positioned herself so that Crystal straddled over her face. She moaned as Nina tongue fucked her pussy.

Mr. Holmes pulled out his cock, pulling Nina on to the couch on all fours. Positioning himself behind her, he slid inside of her pussy. The girl gasped as he fucked her, moaning and panting. Crystal positioned herself underneath Nina and sucked on the nipples as Mr. Holmes fucked her harder and harder. Crystal's pussy ached for Mr. Holmes cock and, as if he sensed it, he moved on top of Crystal and started fucking her. Nina moved her pussy over Crystal's mouth and lowered it so it was her turn to tonguefuck the other girl. Mr. Holmes pounded Crystal's pussy. She screamed even though her mouth was buried inside Nina's pussy. Nina arched her back and moaned in pleasure. Holmes pulled out of Crystal and pulled Nina back on to the couch, positioning himself behind her, sliding his cock into her ass. Crystal rubbed Nina's clit as Mr. Holmes fucked her ass. The girl cried out.

"Oh, God, don't stop."

"Daddy, I want a turn," Crystal begged. Mr. Holmes said nothing but grunted as Crystal crawled on to the floor, waggling her ass at him. He pulled out and came up behind her, slamming his cock into her ass. She screamed as he fucked her ass. Nina slid under her and started licking her pussy. Crystal gripped the rug and howled as she came multiple times. Mr. Holmes grunted again and this time he filled her ass with his cum. She groaned as Mr. Holmes pulled out and Nina's tongue found her ass, sucking out as much cum as she could. She pulled Crystal up and kissed her, spitting the fresh cum into her mouth, smearing it all over her lips. Mr. Holmes watched as the girls took turns spitting the cum into each other's mouths. Crystal finally swallowed and looked up at him.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome," he said, playfully slapping both girls.

"Can I spend the night, Daddy?"

"As long as you shower," he said, standing, then headed for the bar to pour himself a drink.

Nina joined Crystal in the shower, soaping each other up, kissing and fondling as they did.

"God, I want you," Nina said, pushing Crystal against the wall of the shower, her finger rubbing on Crystal's clit. She ground her ass against the other girl as she pinched one of her nipples. Nina reached down, exploring Crystal's ass. The girl had magic hands.

"That's it, play with my ass," Crystal gasped as she shut the water off and they toweled one another off. Nina wasn't done with her and Crystal was glad for it. Her eyes went to Daddy, who watched from the corner of the room as the two girls played with one another. They eventually fell asleep in one another's arms.

Crystal woke alone and naked the next morning. She sighed as she got up and gathered her clothes. Then she smiled. She had a date with the football team that afternoon and she had an idea of what she was going to wear. She sent a text to Shannon. They had to match.