The Infinite Bk. 03 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in her own bed, Alexis was abstaining from self-pleasure, but she couldn't stop tossing and turning. She remembered what the women in the baths had described. Rather than the other women whispering Noah's name as they played with themselves, she related more to the men who wished to emulate him. She repeatedly looked to her bedside table, at a lemon she had grabbed earlier. Ever since she found out what it was truly for, she hadn't been able to stop thinking about it.

Alexis had always prided herself on her willpower and ability to resist pain. She would train and fight until her hands bled and she felt like she would throw up, always denying herself a moment of rest. Still, the promise of pleasure, sinful as it was, was corroding her iron will like ocean waves. She finally sat up and grabbed the lemon, then cut it in half with the knife she always kept under her pillow.

She lay back down, staring at one half of the lemon, as the smell of citrus filled the room. She brought it to her lips and kissed it, then began to slide her tongue across its exposed flesh. It should have tasted sour, but with thoughts of Sophia in her mind, it tasted sweet. Memories began to slip into her mind, the night Sophia spent with Noah and all the noises she made. Alexis kissed, licked, and sucked on the fruit, imagining Sophia's moans as the reward for her effort. The flavor filling her mouth, she imagined it to be the taste of her lover's nectar, and what she thought would calm her instead got her more worked up.

Her body refused to remain still, and she stretched and writhed in her bed while she savored the lemon's taste, so sinful on her tongue. The nightgown she was wearing was pulled out of the way, her free hand finding its home between her legs as instinct took over. She stroked her pussy, wet from arousal, and imagined it was Sophia touching her while Alexis slurped on her honeypot. The movements of her fingers became more forceful as she remembered everything the women in the baths had said. What was it called? The clitoris? She focused her effort on it, soon having to cover her mouth so no one would hear her moan from the euphoria of her orgasm, the first of her life, but not the last of the night.

In this sea of adolescent lust, the only cadet sleeping peacefully was Noah himself, unaware of the sexual maelstrom he had left so many others in.

Please comment! Tell me your thoughts!