All Comments on 'The Infinite Bk. 04 Ch. 04'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best continuing story on this site. So thankful for these new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly in the top 5 stories on the site, you need to get this on kindle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter, loving the dream sequences

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm interested, will Noah fuck Elisandra? If he does how angry will Valia, if she is at all?

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Another GR8 chapter .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hundreds have red it and only 5 have commented? That’s ridiculous! It’s such an enjoyable read.

japassoujapassou6 months ago

Once again Sage, you prove yourself every bit the Renaissance Man as Noah is. I looked it up and sure enough, "soda–lime glass, also called soda–lime–silica glass, is the most prevalent type of glass, used for windowpanes and glass containers (bottles and jars) for beverages, food, and some commodity items."

I'm fascinated to learn about all of the trades & skillsets that Noah has accumulated over time and wonder whether you yourself have spent time building this expertise firsthand, or just research it well.

I'm glad that Aithorn is slowly coming around. Tantalizing foreshadowing here with the Queen -- when the time comes, I hope Noah can bring Valia along with him so they can share in this together.

skippersdadskippersdad5 months ago

Once more into the Breach .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous